Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Next Generation ❯ Gone? ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Next Generation Chapter 5
All the scouts except Heidi ad Saria were meeting together along with a young 15-year-old boy. The boy had some information about the disappearance of Heidi.
"Well what I know is that yesterday when I was going over to see her, there was this girl at her door. When Heidi opened the door they shared a few words and then Heidi let her in. Then the next day I went over and two girls, one of them was the one I saw yesterday were there ad they said Heidi had moved."
"Thanks Cale keep us updated on what ever you find out," Isabel said then they all left.

Akima and Tanzy were getting ready for there first big show.
"You know Tanzy that boy, Cale, he was kind of cute, and I think he is just your type. I also saw him yesterday when I first came to see you." Akima said to her younger sister.
"You mean he was here yesterday too, he is starting to bug me, now that Heidi doesn't live here maybe he will leave me alone." Tanzy retorted.

"Hey Mama, can we go to the magic show tonight? Please?" A little girl asked her mother.
"Oh I guess so," her mother replied. Cale and Ryan walked up to the poster.
"Hey those are the girls I saw at Heidi's house." Cale told Ryan. On the poster were two girls about the age of 14, twin sisters, one with bluish/purple hair, light pink eyes, and a Light red jewel o her forehead. The other had reddish/orange hair, Green eyes, and they were both magicians, along with two little girls standing at their sides and a black horse standing behind them.
"How about we go see there show tomorrow?" asked Cale "Sure" answered Ryan.

Akima and Tanzy were preparing to enter the strange. Emi was already out there introducing their show. "And now here they are the wonderful magician Tanzy, ad her assistant Akima." There was an applause and in came Tanzy and Akima. "Welcome ad thank you for coming out to our show," started Tanzy, "For the first act I will take a simple rabbit ad make her disappear," there was more applause. Akima Brought out a rabbit and set it on a table. Tanzy said a few magic words ad the rabbit really disappeared. Everyone was wondering where it went. Then Akima came out holding it ad she showed it to everyone and exited stage. Tanzy took a bow,
"Thank you, now my sister will perform a magical dance for you," She left the stage. Akima came in a beautiful red dress. She put her hands above her head and a white ball appeared above her ad fell into her hands. She set it o top of her head and started dancing not letting it fall off. At the end of her dance she took a bow ad the glob flew into the air letting out a bast of energy.
"Tanzy it's not here, none of them are special they are all just light and dark." "well lets take them and get this over with," Tanzy answered her. "Globe gather them all up," All the magic in the room that had been take from the people entered the globe, All the people worke up ad Akima was still bowing with the globe in her hands. Tanzy came out and they bowed together the they left. All the people of the audience clapped ad left the building. "Well done for one day." Akima said.

Arnak, Isabel, Cale, Mandy, Ryan, Amera, Alanna, and Halex were all going to the show together. They all got in seats in the middle row. The show started, Tanzy did her first act. The Birdie came out. Arnak was looking at her she looked so familiar, but yet not familiar at all. Akima raised her hands, the globe appeared. Arnak looked at the globe. Was it the princesses globe? The globe fell to Akima's hands, she gasped, looked up ad around. There he was, he was actually here. She still had to do the performance. She started her dance. Arnak tried summoning the globe, it wouldn't come. That girl she had the globe! She must have stolen it from Birdie. It was the end of Akima's dance she started to take her bow. Arnak shouted, "Noooo!" and put a force field around himself and his friends. A light flashed, Akima saw what had happened ad gathered all the magic in a flash. "Tanzy lets go now!" She yelled. Akima and Tanzy left before anyone could react.
All of the audience started to wake up, they were all wondering what had happened to the dancing magician. "Ladies and Gentlemen," Majestica called, "We are sorry but we had to end our show early tonight, we hope to see you all again." She disappeared, everyone was stunned. Arnak ad the scouts got up, they were going to go pay a visit to these fore girls.

Akima and Tanzy made it home. "Cat!" Akima Yelled, "Arnak and the scouts will be here soon, get ready for them." They all got ready and in their places. Soon the scouts arrived and entered Heidi's old house. There they saw Akima I a log red dress petting a black Panther, "What are you doing In my house without permission?" Akima asked them all.
"Your house, this is Heidi's house," Yelled Cale from behind the scouts.
"That's what you think you fool," Akima shot back. Arnak came in front of Akima and looked straight into her eyes. She didn't blink. Meanwhile Tanzy was sneaking up behind Cale, Cat had told them that he held the special Magic inside him.
"What have you done to the princess to get the globe from her?" Arnak asked.
"She gave it to me I am on a mission and I was sent by the princess," She's good at this thought Tanzy she grabbed Cale and didn't let him make a sound. Then she dragged him into another room.
"Oh really and what is this mission that you have to take things away from people, I don't believe that the princess would do that. So what have you done to the princess?" Arnak wanted to know.
"If you don't believe that's fine, I would tell you ask the princess but she is busy trying to keep a great evil from coming," Akima stopped suddenly "And she has failed, Tanzy grab him and lets go before he gets here," Akima, Tanzy, Cat, and all the scouts disappeared.
Isabel woke up, where was she, certainly not on earth anymore. The place that she was at was red, and smelled of rotten eggs. She covered her nose to keep out the smell. She looked around, the dirt was hard and rough, and there were many canyons. She looked around for her friends, the scouts, none of them were there, what she saw though were three flashes of light going across the sky. One of the lights was getting closer to her, a girl landed, to Isabel's amazement it was Heidi with Cale. Heidi said some quick words and Cale was bound o the ground, Heidi would never do that. Isabel got up and started to run over to Cale, Heidi saw her coming and yelled "Ground natural Cave," and the ground came up around Isabel. There was a small opening with bars around it so that Isabel could look out. What Isabel saw was Heidi taking a globe and saying something made a rainbow thing that looked like dust come from Cale. When Heidi did this Cale screamed in agony ad Isabel could tell that Heidi felt the pain too for she almost dropped the globe. A tear ran down Heidi's cheek. "This is for the sake of the universe Cale I am just so terribly sorry." Heidi took Cale over to the cave and some how stuck him In it.
Just the Birdie came from the sky, when she saw Isabel and Cale trapped she gasped. "We either have to get there help or take them somewhere else, if we don't Hokunoako will kill them." Then she turned to Isabel, "It is your choice, will you help us or leave." "After what you did to Cale, I think I will stay, and not help you," Isabel snapped "Look the evil that is almost here would have killed him right off ad taken the same thing if we already didn't dot you understand?" Birdie asked her. "Well if you put it that way I think we will need more help, you two try to hold him off and I'll try to find the other scouts. Would you happen to know where they are?" Isabel asked. "They are each on a planet, one on the sun and some just in space," Birdie who now looked like Akima said, "It will be hard but I am sure that you can do it," Birdie took off.
Isabel left Mars and headed for Pluto, she didn't know whom she was going to find there but she had to find them.
Birdie was fighting a great evil, the one who had been using Jacole to get all that he needed, and now that Jacole was gone he had to do it himself. Birdie was fighting hard, it was a fight where they were using their sword talent instead of their magic. Birdie was excellent with a sword, she had learned to use one on Pluto, but this evil, Hokunoako, was just as good if not the slightest bit better. The swords were flying to and fro. They slashed and were blocked. One try right after the other, Hokunoako wasn't tiring, but oh how Birdie wished that Arnak was here to Help her fight, to take her place and let her rest. If all the scouts worked together they could defeat this evil but until they were together that would not happen. Heidi was down on Mars taking care of the globe that held the Magic, it would make her very powerful if she were to use it but she had promised Birdie that she wouldn't. She looked up at Cale who was staring at her as though she were very odd. She asked him in an annoyed voice "What is it, why do you keep on staring at me," He did not reply, how could he tell her that he loved her, the way her hair flowed in the wind, her blue eyes, he would ever be able to tell her any of that. She just made an annoyed sound and got back to concentrating on the globe.

Isabel went as fast as she could, finally she made it to Pluto. She looked around and there she was a small figure off on the distance running from some wild creatures, some cats of some kind. She yelled to the girl, Alanna looked up, and then jumped into the sky after Isabel.
Alanna looked into Isabel's eyes and asked "What took you so long to find me?"
"Well if you had to travel through a asteroid field you would get slowed down also," replied Isabel, "Now lets go, we have scouts to find." They took off ad flew toward Uranus.

Birdie was hit she started to fall towards Mars. Heidi flew up and caught her.
"Heidi," Birdie managed to say, "Take my swords and fight but don't let him get you, ill take care of myself."
"But I've never used a sword before," Heidi complained.
"It will come natural if you use my swords now hurry," Birdie transferred herself to Mars's surface. I Hope I can do this Heidi thought to her self as she picked up her sister's swords.
Heidi wasn't expecting Hokunoako to be right there when she turned around. Her instincts told her what to do, how to fight. Just then out of nowhere came two young girls waiting to take Heidi's place when she tired out. One of the girls flew down to the princess to see if she needed any help.
"Princess Akima are you OK?" Emo asked.
Birdie replied threw gritted teeth, "Ill be OK don't worry about me," for some reason Emo believed her and flew back up to Majestica and Heidi.
"You're not OK, why did you lie to that little girl?" Cale asked her. "And why did she call you Princess Akima, I thought your name was Birdie," He stated as a matter of factly.
Birdie replied "I was Birdie on earth but I an really Princess Akima, and you should address me as such. You got that boy?"
"Ugh yea sure I guess." He answered. Then Akima fainted and because Heidi hadn't let him out of the mud cage Cale couldn't do anything to help her. He tried to yell to Emo and Majestica but they couldn't hear him.

Isabel and Alanna were heading for Uranus, when they heard a voice, it was soft and far away but close all the same, Alanna thought it sounded like her mother but how could that be her mother was all the way on earth millions of light years away.
"Silver heart, Sun you mustn't go farther, you must find another path, danger lies ahead." The voice said. The girls stopped where they were, not daring to go any further, they looked around ad there standing a short distance away was Amy, the sailor scout of Mercury. Past Mercury was an evil monster that was waiting for the girls to come that way. The girls waved their thanks to Amy ad flew another way to Uranus.
There they found Shekiana. Shekiana was in great trouble. She was fighting a battle against some weird creatures. They were a lot like the creatures on Pluto except the could fly. They were attacking Shekiana and chasing her.

"Silver Eagle Moon Power," "Bronze Eagle moon power," Yelled Majestica and Emi. They could tell that Heidi would soon be too tired to fight. Majestica looked down at Akima, she gasped. "Emi, Princess is hurt, she is in trouble.
Birdie was slowly disappearing. Her form was almost invisible except for lines, Emi flew huridly toward her. "Princess, Princess no don't go. We need your help." She kept on screaming.
"Looks like your leader is gone girl, the poison is working, and working very well I might add. Now it is time for you to face the same poison."
"Nooo," came a voice from far away, "Birdie! You can't go, I won't let it happen. Akima, princess Akima I summon you to me now come." No one could tell where the voice was coming from. "The universe will stay the same with you here, come back so we can always protect it. Tanzy you must fight with your heart, pay no attention to this villains threats, he cannot harm you if you fight with your heart."
Akima' color was coming back. She started to wake up, but it was too late Hokunoako was there. His foot was on Akima's back and his sword to her neck. A huge smile was across his face.
"Now you must surrender the globe princess, or die," Hokunoako thought he had won, but just then out of nowhere came Arnak. He hit Hokunoako on the back with his feet. Birdie moved her hed quickly so that the blade would not cut her.
Hokunoako fell forward but quickly righted himself. Arnak stood over Akima guarding her.
"Boy you alone cannot ruin my plans, I will have the globe and no one can stop me, not even your puny princess!" Hokunoako yelled at Arnak. He was furious that these things had taken place. He almost had the globe, the great magic , and he would rule over all, everything in every universe. He would have his way. They could not stop him. They could try forever but he would prevail.
Akima started to mumble something and twirl her hands. The swords that Heidi had been holding now twirled in the air. They flew straight for Hokunoako. They cut and wounded him, though they could not stop him.
Akima tried to stand up but she was too weak. Arnak drew his sword. He held it out in front of him in a ready stance.
Hokunoako picked up his sword and jumped at Arnak. Akima rolled over and Arnak jumped to the side. Akima wished that Arnak was really there, then she would feel safe. This hologram could hit and strike, but she could not keep it up forever.

Isabel and Alanna flew to help Shekiana. They attacked the creatures using their sailor powers, and after much struggle and hard fighting they were all gone. "Lets go to Neptune," Shekiana volunteered. They headed off. They flew from Uranus to Jupiter and got all those scouts but there were still plenty of scouts to find on all the other planets. That hardest was yet to come.



Page #1