Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Next Generation ❯ An End ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Next Generation Chapter 6
Hokunoako swung his sword his sword at Arnak's head, it hit. The holograph fell to its knees ad disappeared. Hokunoako was startled, it was just a illusion, he had fallen for the princesses trick. He looked around, where was Akima, he could not find her ad where.
"Come back princess, you know I will find you," Hokunoako yelled. The he noticed Tanzy's dirt cage, the boy was still in it. He could summon the magic threw him.
Cale was I the back of the cage tied up so he wouldn't yell. Tanzy was next to him using a spell that would make her undetectable.

Isabel now had Alanna, Shekiana, Kira, Halex, Ryan, and Mandy. They were now at the asteroid belt. Isabel flew ahead a little the she shouted, "princess I need your help now!" seven watches appeared in her hands. She handed them out as told the scouts how to use them. "OK, so now we spread apart to try ad find someone. Call us on the watches ad we'll find you." They spread apart.
It took them one whole earth day to find them, Halex called the others and they came to find her. They now had Emo, Cat, and Sally May in their ranks.

Hokunoako got closer to the cave. Tanzy was waiting, ready for him. She whispered something so faint that eve Cale couldn't hear her. He had a look of terror on his face! What is happening? He thought. A small light started to form in Tanzy's hands. She threw it just past Cale ad it hit Hokunoako with a tremendous force. She the grabbed Cale and took off. She joined Majestica and Emi ad looked at her sister.
She spoke softly, "Do you think she will be all right?"
Birdie lifted her head in reply, "I've ever felt better actually." The twins let go of her ad she hovered there herself. Tanzy hugged her sister ad started to weep a little. Then to their dismay, Hokunoako came right for them.
"Horse of Night!" someone shouted. A black horse came out of nowhere ad rammed the enemy. Birdie looked up d saw Isabel and some of the other scouts wave. She waved back to them. They left on to their next planet. The Akima looked back at the horse.
"It took you long enough cat, you started to get me worried, and look I got cut because you were late," Akima held up her arm so that the horse could see it. There was a tiny little scratch there from hitting the ground.
The horse came over, "Well it serves you right for not summoning me, if you did that I would have bee here right away," Birdie blushed ad hugged cat around the neck at the same time to hide it. The she swung her leg up on Cat's Back.
"Look you guys, Hokunoako is after me ad the globe so I will leave ad lead him away from you, and if he doesn't follow me, we will be back right away." With that they started to ride off threw space. Hokunoako saw them leave. He had a idea, he knew where Arnak was and that was where he was going to go!

Isabel ad the others got to earth ad there they made a plan.
"OK this is what we are going to do, we are going to split up, some of us will stay here and others will go to other planets, we will meet up back here, if you need help just contact us on your watch." Everyone nodded in agreement so she continued, "OK then Alanna, Shekiana and Kira can search here, Halex, Emo, and sally may can search Mercury, Mandy and Rya can search Venus and I will search the sun. I'll see you all later." They all left their separate ways to the planets.

Birdie looked around, Hokunoako was not following, something is wrong, terribly wrong. She turned cat around ad headed back to mars. She saw her family and Cale, but not Hokunoako.
"Where is he?" everyone looked at her very strange like. They had o idea what she was talking about. She looked back at them, "you mean he isn't attacking any one here?" they all shook their heads no, "Oh no, he must have went after the others." Her face went blank, she now knew where he was going. He was going to go get Arnak. "I want you all to meet at the earth, we must find Arnak. That is where Hokunoako is going, I just know he is."

Isabel was heading to the sun to see if she could find someone. She saw a person fly by right next to her. She could tell it was a man, but she didn't know who. She decided she would follow him. As she got a little closer the man turned around. It was Hokunoako. Before Isabel could react Hokunoako grabbed her.
In a horrible voice he said, "Trying to follow me eh? Well you can come right along then you can show me around your pitiful planet so I ca find that pest." He put his arm around her neck Isabel's neck and took off again.
Isabel put her watch up to her mouth ad said, "all scouts head for..." but before he got any further Hokunoako put his hand over her mouth ad took the watch.

"Isabel, Isabel!" Birdie screamed into her watch. "oh no, he has her, we have to hurry." She looked at her friends, "OK this is what we will do, Heidi hop on cats back. Cale come up here y me and Emi, Majestica, hold one of Tanzy's hands and one of Cale's. now lets go." They took off.

Arnak was sitting somewhere on the sun he was wondering what had happened and why he was on the sun. While he was thinking a watch appeared on his wrist. He heard Isabel's cry, then Birdie shouting Isabel's name. Something was wrong, terribly wrong. This all made Arnak much more curious. He drew his sword ready for battle, he knew the danger was coming nearer.

Hokunoako came to the sun. He had Isabel by the neck.
"Now young daughter of the sun, where is Arnak?" Isabel shook her head, "what you wont te me? Well then ill find him on myself." He flew off to the surface of the sun.
Birdie was heading for earth to look for Hokunoako, then she got an idea. She brought out her watch and spoke into it, "Arnak, if you can hear me tell me where you are at, that is where Hokunoako is going."
"The sun," came the reply.
"All scouts head for he sun, that is where they all are."

Who is this Hokunoako guy? Arnak was wondering, he must be that great evil that Akima was talking about some time ago. And is that birdie talking or some impostor? He was so out of touch sense he had been transferred from the earth to the sun. He fingered his sword, he missed the princess, ever sense Jacole had set her back to Pluto. Was this her?
Just as he was thinking about this he caught sight of someone coming. It was a strange guy holding Isabel by the neck. He stood up and held his sword at the ready.
The man landed nearby, "I am Hokunoako, I want you to call the princesses globe to you or I kill Isabel." He watched Arnak's face closely, no signs of caring or worry.
"Why would I summon the globe for you? So you could kill everyone, and I would be powerless to stop you?" Arnak smiled he was making this guy very angry. Arnak thought to himself, but what if my plan doesn't work? Oh princess come soon.
Hokunoako was very angry, why didn't he think that, this boy was supposed to give into him. Hokunoako called something, or someone, to him. A girl came. "Watch her Anna, I have a job to do."
Arnak looked at this girl, she did not look like the type to be working for Hokunoako. He looked back to his enemy. There right in front of him was a sword.
"Give it up boy!"
"I cant," Arnak stammered, "someone has it and I cant summon it from her, even if I could get it I would use it against you now give it to you."
Hokunoako was furious. He took his sword and pointed it at Isabel. A black light shot out. It his Isabel and she fell to the ground. Then a foot hit Hokunoako in the jaw.
Arnak ran over to Isabel, "Isabel no," he lifted up her head and put it on his lap, he started to rock back and forth.
Isabel's lips slowly moved, "Arnak...you m.must...be s s strong now. Protect the others... with all your might." One last breath came from her and then no more.
Arnak started to cry tears were flowing down his checks, he was supposed to be strong. Not cry he knew that Hokunoako would probably kill her but the shock was over too much. Someone's arms rapped around him and started to rock with him.
"Arank, everything will be OK now, come help us defeat Hokunoako please."
The sound of that voice was so familiar, Arnak looked up into the deep brown eyes, and the loving face of Birdie. He smiled. She smiled back. Then they both stood up. They saw Hokunoako slowly standing up. Arnak took his sword from Birdie's hand. Birdie took her swords, and handed one to Heidi who was right beside her. They all stepped out of the shadows so that Hokunoako could see them.
"Arnak, no matter what happens, don't let Hokunoako get the globe, or kill you, you are needed in the future," birdie whispered, Arnak looked at her funny. She just smiled back.
Tanzy spoke up, "princess Akima, Anna is here, she will help us if we need it," Birdie nodded
Hokunoako stood up, he looked around him, there were scouts every where, all around him.
Now was the time to end the dueling rules, he would use magic. He slowly started to cast a spell. The scouts all realized what he was doing and jumped out of the way. The dark magic didn't just disappear though, it followed Heidi around. It caught up to her and hit her. She was down, dead. Birdie glanced at her, she knew that there was no possible way to change her future.
"Hokunoako, you've hurt my friends enough, I wont put up with it anymore." Jacole looked at her, "I challenge you to a duel, one on one, to the death." All her friends gasped, what was she saying?
Hokunoako just smiled, "whatever you say girl, you do know that I will win don't you?" he asked her. "I know that you can see the future, and you know you will die don't you?" He started to laugh.
All the scouts looked at Birdie Arnak looked into her eyes, this was true, Hokunoako was telling the truth. "Birdie no, I can't let you do this," he spoke up.
"You have to," was all she said. She lifted her sword "magic is allowed," she swung her sword up and cut, little feather shaped knives went flying toward Hokunoako.
He jumped, Kira was right behind him ad jumped just in time to not get killed. Hokunoako did his black magic attack. Birdie stayed just in head of it, then she turned and blocked it with a shield. This went on for quite some time, many of the scouts almost got hit. Then it was time to surrender. Birdie stopped just in front of Hokunoako.
Arnak knew what she was doing, he tried to jump in and grab her but Anna grabbed his shoulder, in his mind he heard someone telling him to wait, he couldn't control his own actions. Hokunoako stabbed, Akima fell, Arnak yelled. Hokunoako laughed. Now you can go to her the voice in Arnak's head said to him. He ran over to Birdie.
Once again he started to cry, "No Birdie you can't go, not yet."
Birdie's eyes opened, "don't worry Arnak... take the globe," she held out her hand to his, he took it, a little light appeared shimmering In-between there hands. "Protect it, never give it away, even if you are sure you're giving it to me, I can take it back on my own... be strong, don't stay here, leave for earth... Anna will deal with Hokunoako. Good bye Arnak." She wet limp. Arnak expected her to disappear again and go back to Pluto, but she didn't. Her body stayed right there.
Cat ran up to Hokunoako, only to be stabbed also. Arnak's head spun, everyone was dying "Anna, Kill him," He yelled
Anna Walked up to Hokunoako, she smiled at him. All of the sudden a knife appeared I her hand and Hokunoako dropped to the ground. A was silent. All the scouts started to disappear, except for Anna, and all of those who died.
Arnak woke up in his own bed in his own home, had that all been a nightmare, it seemed so real. He walked out of his room to the phone, he called Birdie's number. The phone rung and rung, then finally it was answered.
"Hello"
"Hi Saria is Birdie home?"
"Oh Arnak, I'm sorry, she hasn't been home for awhile now, she never came back from the sun, hello? Hello?"
Arnak stood there silent, it wasn't a dream, she was gone. He hung up the phone, slid to the floor and just started to cry.


Thus ends Next Generation. I hope you enjoyed the story, it took me, not quite a year to write it. If you have any questions email me at plutobird@hotmail.com or littebird_4873@hotmail.com. thank you for reading my story.








Page #3