Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Of the Dream ❯ Conclusion ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
* * * * *
"I love you so much." Michelle said.
"I know, I do too," He placed a finger on her lips and felt his way around it, it was so soft and it shaped perfectly. It was those tender lips that he kissed earlier. He couldn't bear to think that he was soon leaving this world, leaving his home in Tokyo, and leaving his one and true love. "I will join you in eternity, I'll wait for you. You must come to me eventually!"
Michelle laughed and cried, there was so much that needed to be said, but nothing came out the way intended. So, they just shared the sense of closure at the moment.
For the rest of the afternoon, Michelle stayed in his small hospital room while he slept. By meal time, Timothy did not wake up, he was in a coma like state. Michelle bent down to kiss him, but no response was found. She knew now was the time he needed her the most. She decided to stay with him that day and wait for Sunday to arrive.
In the middle of the night, everything was dark and it was getting chilly, so she crept into Timothy's bed in order to keep warm.
Morning came, but Timothy still did not wake up. Michelle went out of his hospital room to take a short stroll in the garden. She needed some time to think through what she has to deal with afterwards and for some fresh air. When she returned to his room, she looked to Timothy and knew she was loosing him. She sat beside his bed and stroked his hair and face. She began to shed uncontrollable tears, they landed on Timothy's face, and he stirred, but not much reaction was seen. She could see his chest moving as he took each breath. She didn't want Timothy to leave without her by his side; she wanted to be his companion till deaths do them apart. Minutes passed like hours, Michelle couldn't bear the sight of Timothy's struggles. She closed her eyes and lay beside her love. Time passed, when she woke up, Timothy was cold. She could not recall the exact moment he left, she only opened her eyes and he was gone. Tears came to her eyes, and they were shedding non-stop, Timothy was finally in peace, just like that...She thought, "Oh, Timothy, no more pain, mo more headaches, no more operations. You can finally see, your vision is bright and brilliant. Fly, Run, Turn away from all this.. I love you so."
"Wherever you are, you'll live in my heart forever. I'll always remember that smile of yours, too bad it was your last." As she wiped away her last tear and lay her head on Timothy's chest. Yes, he was truly gone...