Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ One True Love ❯ One True Love Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hello everyone, I forgot to explain in the original that each paragraph is a different view. They are in veiws of Serena and Darien. The first paragraph starts off as Serena and the next as Darien, and so on... In the original version this did not have the disclamer so now i'm puttig it in. I don not own Sailor Moon or any of the Characters, the only character in this story that is mine is Travis, yes i know he's in another story i wrote and he's evil, but no big deal. Anyway Sailor Moon is the intellectuall prorperty of Nako Takiuchi/Kodinosha (sp??) Have fun and remember my stories are HENTAI FREE! However one day i may wright one if i can. I can be reached at princess_night_kitty@hotmail.com or serenity_darkness@sailormoon.com. Please enjoy the story.
Arigato
Serenity Darkness


One True Love
Part 2
By: Serenity Darkness

"Well if it isn't Serena. Come back to beg for my forgiveness and ask me to take you back?" Travis asked as he saw me walking to my class. "No I'm trying to get to class but your in my way." I said to him. *Don't let him get to you remember be strong in front of the enemy* "Doesn't matter to me you where the worst partner I've ever had in bed, oh and your a bitch too." Travis said as the tears I was trying to fight began to stream down my face. "Your lying Travis why don't you just leave me alone!" I said as camly as I could. "If I'm lying Serena then what's that running down your leg!" He yelled at me as blood started to run down my leg. *No I'm early!* This was the last straw and I couldn't take it anymore. I cried harder as I ran out of school hearing his laughter, his evil laughter rining in my ears. *Why does this always happen to me? Why?* I was running and I didn't know where I ran until I was in the park. As I was running a hand covered my mouth. "Be quiet little one and you'll leave hear still alive." I heard some guy say as he put a knife to my throat. *I cant scream and I can't transform. If only Tuxedo Mask was hear.* He began to touch me in ways that made me sick to my stomach. I did what I could do, I stood there crying softly as the guy did things I only wanted my husband to do to me. Suddenly I felt my uniform ripped from my body and then the pain... the sharp stining pain of my innocens being robbed from me before I was ready.

*Something's wrong with Serena, I know it.* I walked through the park when I heard the sounds of crying. I followed it to see what was wrong and if I could help the person at all. I then saw a beautiful long blond pig tail on the ground. At that moment I knew Serena was in trouble and that what i had originaly thought was right. When I got there she was crying as some guy took away her innocens. When I saw what this guy was doing to her I was furious. I ran up to the guy and pulled him off of her. "What do you think your doing preppy?" the guy asked me. "I'm stopping you from hurting her anymore. And if you do hurt her anymore I will kill you." I said in a voice so low that it scared me. *Why did I say that?* But the guy saw the hard determined look in my eyes. "Well preppy looks like I'll have to hurt you." The guy said as he came at me with the knife. Luckily I was able to change into Tuxedo Mask before he reached me. I tossed the guy over into a wall he looked up at me scared before a cop was able to come over i returned to my normal form I already knew Serena had seen it. I walked over to Serena just as a cop came over "Thank you Sir. Now can you tell me what happened?" a cop asked me as he saw the guy on the ground. "I was out on a walk through the park when I saw that guy hear rapping this young girl. I told him to stop but then he came at me." I told the cop as he handcuffed the guy and took him away. " Ok we'll make sure this guy goes away for a long time. Thank you again Sir." The cop said as he left the scene. "Are you ok Serena?" I asked her as I brought her into my embrace.

"Thank you for saving me Darien." I said as I began to cry on his shoulder for the second time that day. "Ssssssssh everything will be ok Serena I won't let anything else happen to you." Darien said as I began to put what was left of my uniform back on. When I looked at my leg I saw no blood. *That basterd tricked me. That lying son of a negaverse bitch tricked me.* "Lets get you somewhere safe Serena." Darien said as he put his arms around my shoulder protectively. "So I was right you where cheating on me with college boy!" Travis yelled from his place in the skies. "Don't matter now because both of you can pay." He said as he threw a ball of energy at me. I was frozen to the spot. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Darien yell. I let out a blood curdling scream. *I have to fight it. I have to be strong* When the pain stopped I fell to the ground. Darien caught me before I hit the ground. I looked at him and pushed him out of the way when I saw that another bolt of energy was heading our way. I stood up and looked at Travis who stood floating in midair he was amazed at how much power I had. "A girl can only take so much Travis. Moon Prism Power!" I yelled out. I could feel the ribbons encase my body before they left my Sailor Fuku on my body. No longer was I just plain old Serena, but I was Sailor Moon. "I can only take so much and you've dished out too much pain and I can't take it anymore! So in the name of a girls heart and in the name of the Moon I will punish you!" I said to him as I struck my pose. "So I was dating the leader of the scouts. That could be useful when I succeed in destroying you!" Travis said as he sent another burst of energy which I easily dodged. "Moon Teira Magic!" I yelled as I through my teira at him. He dodged my teira and I saw a red rose fly at where he was. It hit him in the face and he fell to the ground throwing another ball of energy. This one at Tuxedo Mask. "Darien Move!" I yelled at him but it was too late. I heard his horrifying scream. "Sailor Moon! Get out of hear." I heard Sailor Mars Yell. Then I looked over at Darien's slumped body on the ground. "You will pay!" I said in a low and deadly voice to Travis. The force of my words knocked him into a tree as a beam of light appeared out of my forehead. "The Moon Beam!" Luna said as her own moon symbol on her head shot one out too. When all the scouts saw what was happening they all began to grow week as beams of there planets symbols began to shoot from their teiaras. With all the beams coming together with mine as the point. I saw a glowing ball of light float down towards me, and I knew it was the Silver Crystal. I pulled out the Crescent Moon Wand and the crystal attached. With that the skirt on my fuku lengthend, and the top to my fuku changed till I was wearing the dress I had on in my dream.

I laid their weakly watching as Serina's sailor fuku transformed int the dress that the Princess in my dream wore. "You've caused me and others too much pain Travis now you will pay. Cosmic Moon Power!" She yelled as a bright white light came from the crystal. I got up and with a renewed strength ran over to her. As I ran in a flash of light I was in a suit of armor with a sword at my side, "Help me Endymion." She said as she began to lose strength, I got to her just as her legs collapsed under her. I lent her some of my own energy as I also felt energy from the scouts. " Mercury power! Mars power! Venus power! Jupiter power" I faintly heard the scouts call. There calls where week but had enough power to them to aid her in. I could hear a loud scream from Travis as the beam of light hit him. Soon he was nothing more but ash. "Thank you all." Serena said weekly as I sat down on the ground still holding her body. "Serena are you gonna be alright." I asked her. "I know Darien, everything's gonna be fine..." She said softly as a glassy look came over he eyes. "Serena I... I..." I began to stutter as I felt her getting weaker and dying. "Serena please don't go I need you. I love you." I said into her hair. "Remember Endymion I will always love you." She said with her last ounce of strength. With that she died.

I saw the darkness come and take away my life once more. *I will be back Darien I wont leave you I promise.* When the darkness claimed me I felt lost and sad. "Princess Serenity I am proud of you daughter. You have saved everyone like I knew you would. You have the power of life you must use it wisely." I heard a strange but yet familiar voice. "Who are you? And where are we?" I ask the person. "I'm your mother Queen Serenity. And we are in your mind." She said. " Oh. Then please allow me to return to my friends and to Darien. I can't stay as long as I know he will be alone." I said as I looked at her. "Of course you can go back I would not let you be taken away from your friend and your love yet again. Take care and be brave daughter." Serenity said as I disappeared from view.

I looked down at Serina's peaceful face and I began to cry. "I love you Serena." The tears began to run down my face as I said that. I felt a small hand wipe the tears off my face. I was too scared to open my eyes for fear it was not her but one of the other scouts and that she would still be dead. *I'm going to open my eyes and if she's still dead I'm going to join her* "Everything will be just fine Endymion like you told me long ago." I heard her voice say. I opened my eyes to stare into those lovely crystal blue orbs filled with love. As I looked into her eyes I knew I had found my one true love that I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. Her name is Serena Tsukino.

I looked up into his tear filled blue eyes and I cried. *Thank you mother for giving me a second chance.* The tears ran down my face and he wiped them off my face as I wiped his away. "Thank you Darien, I love you so much I would never leave." I said softly to him. I felt the gap between our faces lessen as his lips brushed mine softly. Then the full force of a love that has lasted through lifetimes was released. When we broke the kiss I looked into his eyes and saw all the love I could ever want from anyone, and at that exact moment I knew I had found my one true love. His name was Darien Chiba.


Author's note
Yes it is done, well at least this story is, there will be another story to connect to this it is Called From Scout to Queen. You'll have to wait a while to read it because I'm working hard on that one. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this story and please dont hesitate to write me. Ja Ne
Serenity Darkness