Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Operation LoveBunny ❯ Evil Friends ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey Dudes and Dudettes!
Thanx for reviewing it is greatly appreciated.
 
Disclaimer: PLEASE Naoko Takeuchi-san, let me have sailor moon. I promise to take real- good care of it! Please, please…no?”
 
Now a word from our Senshi:
 
Rei: What do ya mean; we made you put swearing in the last chapter?!
Ami: Um, Rei. I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation; no need to get mad at her is there?
Me: Yeah, listen to Ami-chan she knows best.
Rei: Don't you dare interrupt; it was you that started all of this! Mars flame sniper…
Me: Please don't hurt me! *Runs behind Makoto* Please Makoto, don't let her hurt me *insert puppy eyes*.
 
Operation LoveBunny
Chapter 2- I'll get embarrassed because of help by my EVIL friends.
 
In a dark, mysterious place in the corner of the arcade were 4 plotting friends. An evil grin could be seen, a cat screeched and I could have sworn I saw 4 sets of eyes flash a hellish red colour.
“Okay, you guys ready?” A voice that sounded like Minako's emitted from the corner, 3 other nods, could just be seen in the darkness and the 4 insignias on their foreheads flashed.
 
Operation LoveBunny
Plan A Phase 1
 
The friends slowly crept towards the vacant stools to the left of Usagi, who was currently sat next to Mamoru. One by one they sat down, unnoticed by their friend. Makoto was next to Usagi, whilst Rei was on the opposite end of the line. Suddenly a yelp was heard as Rei `accidentally' pushed the other girls into each other causing Makoto to push Usagi straight into Mamoru's lap.
 
A loud THUD was heard as both Usagi and Mamoru toppled off of the stool, with him consequently landing on top of her. A deep red blush incased both Usagi and Mamoru as they lay there bewildered at what had just happened.
 
`That went better than I thought' as she was thinking this, Mina rubbed her hands together in glee, the symbol of Venus, again flashing on her head.
 
“Rei, what the HELL were you doing?!” Usagi was now off of the floor and in front of Rei, who was steadily going red in the face also. This was because; she was trying to contain her laughter from the previous scene, unlike Usagi who was still red from blushing.
 
“Well…Mina said something that made me mad, that's all. So I pushed her a little bit too hard, causing her to fall into everyone and onto you.”
“I don't think THAT was a good enough ANSWER! I mean, you made ME land in Mamoru-baka's LAP and then HE ends up landing on top of ME on the FLOOR!”
 
Motoki looked on in fear of, yet another screaming match. Attempting to carry on with his usual task of cleaning his glasses he turned away. That is until a smart-arsed remark could be heard leaving the jerks mouth. He was vaguely amused with Mamoru's comment on how he believed that, that was just a cover story, so he wouldn't notice Usagi trying to do certain rude things to him.
 
A loud shatter could be heard as a glass hit the wall behind Mamoru. Once again everyone in the arcade turned to see Usagi standing there fuming because of the jerk's implication before, moving to leave the arcade themselves.
 
“You arsehole! You complete and utter bastard! How DARE you imply something like that about me, what do you think I am? Do you think I have a diseased mind like the authors friend Chloe?!”
“Who the hells Chloe?! Aww, who the hell cares?! Don't you dare shout at me like that odango, you know I'm only joking. Besides why the hell would I want someone like you doing…stuff to me. When I can someone who is beautiful, intelligent and not a klutz?!”
 
A shocked silence echoed around the arcade, no-one dared move an inch because the tension was so think. Makoto and Rei were outraged, that this bastard dared to say this to their beloved Usagi, their clothes flashed. Ami looked on in sadness for her friend, who she knew was secretly in love with this man, a gentle glow emitted from her clothes. Minako however was secretly pleased that this had happened though; she thought that it was about time. The symbol of Venus once again shone on her forehead, this time brighter, causing her clothes to flicker into her princess form for a second.
 
 
 
We actually used part of this idea on our friend who was sat next to her crush. It didn't work out so well, but we turned her, a nice bright shade of pink!
 
Please review and see if you can work out what's gonna happen next, I have a big surprise in store for this story!
 
Jcl007149