Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Planets Collide ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Tenchi or Roswell, although I wish I did.

CHAPTER 2

Serenity and her crew were healed within hours, thanks to the Jurian medical teams and the trees and stuff...
"What happened?" Yosho, (young, in this case) who had returned to the palace, asked.
"Well, on our way here, we must have invaded Saya-jin airspace because they started shooting at us. But the pilot said that we weren't anywhere near their territory. The blastsknocked us around the ship. That's why we're all hurt."
"OK, Serenity. Go out with your friends." Once out the door, she heard Yosho instructing someone to "Send out extra guard ships around all Jurian territories. Send messages to allied planets to be on guard."

"Sorry," Tenchi apologised to Zan and Vilandra. "It's not usually this eventful here."
"You realize," Zan said, "that this is probably going to start a war."
"Huh? Why do you say that, Zan?" Tenchi asked.
"I've studied extensivly on the wars of the past. They all start as small conflicts."
"Well," Aeka argued, "there have been conflicts without wars before."
Serenity exited the palace and joined the other four.
"Rennie!" Aeka exclaimed upon seeing her friend. She ran up and gave her a hug. "I'm so glad you are OK."
"I heard you guys talking. I'm afraid Zan may be right."
"What?"
"I heard your half-brother talking, Aeka. He's sending out almost everything Jurai has. When my mother finds out what they did to me, I'm almost certain she'll follow suit."
"Well, what are we going to do?" Vilandra asked.
"There's nothing we can do. Our parents let their anger out too easily." Tenchi sighed.
"Hopefully our parents will decide to stay out of this," Vilandra wished.
The five looked up as Jurian battleships sped across the peaceful sky. They looked up again, and gasped as saya-jin ships noisily attacked Jurian ships and the planet itself.
"Hurry, children. Get inside!" an unnamed soldier began leading them back into the palace.
Upon seeing Misaki, Aeka ran up to her. "Mother! What's going on?"
Sasami, who was in Misaki's arms, began wailing. "Your father and half brother and Queen Serenity have declared war on Vegeta-sei."

END OF CHAPTER TWO. ko, I know it's short, but I'll have chapter three up soon.