Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Portrait Of A Princess (Jupiter) ❯ Portrait Of A Princess (Jupiter) Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Portrait of a Princess (Jupiter)
By: Essence
Email Saliormoon175@hotmail.com

Hello Minna! This is my first attempt at a fan fiction so be kind when you flame me. Please, please and million more pleases send any questions, comments, suggestions, and flames to me. I'm a big fan of e-mail. So anyway this story is about Lita or the princess of Jupiter. Jupiter is the first in a series of stories about the Princesses and their lovers. Next I might do Venus but I'm not sure yet. The story takes place during the Silver Millenium. I will use both the Dic version and the Japanese version in this fic when it comes to names. Here is list of names in both English and Japanese.
American Japanese
Serena Usagi
Amy Ami
Raye Rei
Lita Makoto
Mina Minako
Darien Mamoru

Now for copyrights. Sailor Moon does not belong to me as much as I wish it did. It belongs to a whole bunch of people and you know them all. So please don't sue! Pretty please with sugar on top? Okay now that I have run out of things to say. Onto the story!

Portrait of a Princess (Jupiter)
By. Essence

Ken walked throuh the gardens pushing random bits of tree limbs out of his way. His brown eyes roamed over the leafy green landscape.

" Lita I'll find you!" Ken yelled into the silent nightime air.

Lita who was hiding behind the bush Ken stood in front of stiffled her giggles into her hand and buried herself deeper into the bush, being careful not to make any sounds.

Still Ken turned to her bush, his keen ears picking up the sound of a bush rustling.

" Gee, Lita I wonder where you could be?" Ken said smirking slightly as he walked backwards to the bush where Lita was hiding. Lita covered her mouth and scrunched her eyes closed as she heard Ken come closer to her. Suddenly she felt a pair of rough hand grab her arms and pull her, squirming out of the bushes. Lita kicked and laughed as she felt herself being circled around.

" Ken stop it!" Lita yelled laughing.

" Ken did not reply but instead swung her around, faster. Lita was starting to feel extremly dizzy when Ken finally set her down on the ground. But they both fell down.

" Ouch, my head," Lita groaned placing one hand on the back of her head. Ken just smiled at her and looked up to the purplely blue skys of Jupiter.

" Ken what are you thinking?" Lita asked rolling over onto her side to look at him.

" Lita, will we be friends forever?" Ken asked looking up at the star's his arms behind his head.

Lita just laughed, " Of course Ken, remeber last year when we made that promise?" Lita asked suddenly getting serious.

Ken smiled at the stars and closed his eyes, " Of course, We said that when we grow up, we'll get married and be the King and Queen of Jupiter."

" And we'll stay up late, and eat ice cream for dinner, and never become old and boring like the grown up's," Lita finished for him, reciting their seacret vow.

" You know I'll miss you Lita," Ken said rolling over to look her in the eyes.

" So will I Ken," Lita replied somberly.

" I want you to have this," Ken said pulling out a wooden doll dressed in feathers and worn out green cloth.

" What is it?" Lita asked taking the small dark brown doll into her hand.

" It's nothing really, I made in when I was 7, it was the first thing I ever made. My father taught me how to work with wood you know." Ken said sheepishly.

Lita smiled and tucked the doll into the pocket of her pink dress. Before sitting up and unclaspsing the neacklace around her neck.

" Then I want you to have this," Lita said slipping the pale gold chain into his hand. Ken looked up, tears in his brown eyes his fingers closing around the pale golden chain glowing in the moonlight.

Lita smiled at him, tears running down her own cheeks.

" I thought boys didn't cry?" Lita said trying to make light of the situation.

" I'll miss you, Lita," Ken said choking up slightly.

" I'll miss you to Ken," Lita whispered softly, the tears flowing faster now. They moved into an embrace, Lita looked up to the moons hanging in the sky, her green eyes glowing with tears.

" We'll be friends forever?" Ken asked her softly.

" Forever," Lita replied closing her eyes to the moonlight.




The next day was dark with gray clouds and little light, Lita stood alone, her green dress blowing in the bitterly cold wind.

Ken stood at the door of his space ship, around his neck, hung Lita's necklace. The green elmerald ring glowing in the darkness. Lita held Ken's doll tightly in her closed hands, in front of her.

They stood that way staring at each other for a few more moments before Ken turned and walked into the spaceship, the door closing behind him.

Lita closed her eyes and lifted her face to the wind, tears seeping through her eye lashes and down her cheeks.

She never saw the spaceship leave Jupiter nor disapper into the clouds. Only heard it as Ken left forever.

Only then did Lita break down, falling to her knees and buring her face in her hands.



End of Part One. Not very intersting but it soon will be. Send all comments,questions,suggestions,flames, and Darien look-alikes to Saliormoon175@hotmail.com.