Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Rejection ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Haruka!”
Michiru stared in awe at the gorgeous diamond ring that Haruka Tenoh had just slipped on her finger. The diamond in the center was bigger than the largest that she had ever seen on a married woman's finger, and to add onto it, there were smaller sapphires placed in the shape of hearts all around the band.
“Haruka you didn't need to do this! I can't…I”
Haruka took Michiru by the waist and pulled her into a deep kiss. Michiru was left completely speechless after Haruka released her.
“Michiru, I love you.”

Michiru stood in the middle of Haruka's gigantic bedroom. Sure, she had flirted with Haruka, but she didn't think that things would go this far. Michiru had long known that Haruka was attracted to other women, but she never would have thought that Haruka would feel that way for her.
“Haruka…what do you mean by this?”
Michiru watched Haruka's face turn red. “Friends. Just friends, right?”
All Michiru could do was nod. She knew that Haruka meant the ring to symbolize more than friendship, but at least she hadn't proposed to her.

Haruka brushed a strand of dirty blond hair from her eyes and shoved her hands into her pants pocket.
“I hope you like it.”
“It's beautiful! This must have cost you so mu-”
Haruka silenced Michiru with another kiss.
Michiru took a slight step back just in case Haruka decided to try something funny. She took a quick look at the expensive watch that Haruka had given her; it was five o'clock. She needed to be home by five forty to prepare for a dinner party and it usually took her forty minutes to drive.

“Well, I really need to get going now. I had a great time today. I'll call you if there is an attack, okay?”
Michiru began for the door, but Haruka stopped her.
“Michiru, If you're in a hurry, I could take you home,” she offered.
Michiru supposed that she would get home quicker if Haruka drove; she always went far past the speed limit, but it wouldn't help her if they were stopped.
“Sure,” Michiru agreed.

Haruka secured her motor-bike on top of Michiru's aqua-marine car. Haruka opened the door to the passenger `s seat for Michiru and then got into the opposite side. Michiru fastened her seatbelt immediately and prepared for Haruka's light-speed driving. She was an incredible driver. Haruka participated in motocross races frequently, but her goal was F1. Michiru trusted Haruka's driving, but it still scared her whenever Haruka made a turn at one hundred miles per hour. Michiru arrived home only twenty-five minutes after they left Haruka's place. She let Michiru out, removed her bike, and then did what Michiru had feared the most: Haruka kissed her again, right in front of her parents.

Majestic Weirdo:What a wonderful start for Haruka...