Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Reni's Dream ❯ Reni's Dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Who Are You?

Chapter 1

Reni was walking down the road after school she was happy because she just got and A+ on her math test! While she was walking she couldn't help feeling that someone was stalking her.

Reni: who's there?

But no answer came she kept walking and soon enough someone jumped onto of her she turned her head to see who it was it was hatoru!

Reni: Hataru!!! Your back

Hataru: Hi! Reni I missed you so much

Hataru just came back from her long vacation from Canada

Reni: I missed you to

Hataru stared into Reni's eyes and said, "I love you Reni" Reni also said the same. Hataru came closer to Reni she wanted feel those cherry lips of hers she cam closer and closer... they began to kiss pationatly until Reni struggled to get loose.

Both of them fell into the bush and hataru began to unbutton Reni's t-shirt hataru slid her fingers onto Reni's breast witch wasn't fully developed yet. Hataru started to lick Reni's nipples and played with them Reni began to moan louder. Both of them didn't notice that Shizuka were watching them the whole time. Shizuka is Reni's school friend know shizuka is very jealous of reni being hataru's best friend.

Mean while Reni and hataru decided to go home cause it was getting late hataru helped Reni put on her cloths. Reni took the other way home and hataru took the other way home they waved good-bye to each other. While all this was happening Shizuka fallowed Reni when reni was along the cross way Shizuka grabbed reni and squeezed her breast reni gave aloud cry. Reni pulled away and asked what the hell is problem squeezing my breast.

Shzuka gave a big evil grin and walked closer to reni

Reni: What do you want with me?

Sizuka: I want to fuck you she answered

Reni: you can't cause I'm already in love hataru!&

Shizuka: Well that's just too bad I'm going to fuck you anywayz

An hour later Shizuka had talked reni to do it with her

Reni: well maybe only one but this can't happen everyday

Shizuka: ok that's fine with me she said with a grin.

Shizuka started to unbutton her top and started to feel reni's breast

Shizuka: your breast feels soft reni

Reni: Thanx

Reni: can I feel your breast??

Shizuka: of course you can and grabbed reni's hand and put it on her breast.

Reni: your breast is very big and soft too did you have a surgery for your breast?

Shizuka: nope there naturally grown like that

Shizuka began to put her hand under her pants reni pulled her shizuka's hand away from her pants. Sizuka whined and pleaded to let her touch reni's privet part of her body. After hearing all that whining and pleading reni finally let her to touch her body.

Reni began to lick shizuka's stomach and then she went more downers and she unzipped her pants she began to lick her thighs and spreaded her legs wide shizuka gave a cry. While this was happening shizuka put a spell on reni that made reni love her more then she loved hotaru.

To Be Continued…

So how did you guys like the fic this is my very first fic I made don't flame me by giving me e-mails or I'll slay you all*I handed to write that^_^* please e-mail me positive stuffs about my fic^_^ the next chapter will be even more better then this one so stay tuned and you guyz can e-mail giving your suggestions on putting more hentai in it or other stuffs.