Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Return ❯ The Truth ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Tell me what did you transformed into?” She asked with a calm voice, yet it couldn't hide her fear.
 
“Tuxedo Mask.”
 
-------------------------
 
Flashback:
 
“Michi, it's not true. Tell me, you're just kidding.”
 
“Gomen, this is real.”
 
“Iie, I love you, we're…”
 
“Quit it Tenoh. She loves me now, leave us alone.” Seiya interrupted.
 
“You!” Haruka grabbed his collar and stared into his eyes with a frightening look.
 
“Stop it Haruka. It won't change anything. I don't love you anymore.” Michiru shouted. She was afraid that Seiya would be punched.
 
Haruka noticed Michiru's concern. “You're speaking for him?” She asked as she started to laugh. “You are speaking for him?” She questioned again as she laughed harder. Tears were running off from her cheeks. She pushed Seiya away rudely and used the free hand the cover her face.
 
“Haruka?” Michiru whispered. She was scared on her ex-girl friend's behavior; never before she had seen the tomboy acting this weird. Seiya was also aware her strange attitude, he slightly pulled Michiru behind and stepped in front of her in order to protect his girl friend.
 
`So you are her knight now and I'm the one who is dangerous.' She laughed even louder; laughed at herself, laughed at the situation. She did not want to see them any more, did not want see more fact to prove that she had already lost her place. So she stormed away.
 
After she separated with Michiru, Haruka wandered around in the city for hours, heading no where in particular. Then suddenly a car sounding its horn and caught her attention. She titled her head to see who it was.
 
“Haruka-san, this is not the safest part of the city, what are you doing here alone?” Mamoru asked while stretching his head out of the car.
 
Haruka only glared at him and did not response. It was then he noticed that something was wrong with the wind Senshi.
 
“Haruka-san, daijouku-kai? Did you cry?”
 
“I-I…” Haruka wanted to say something, but when she thought about Michiru she started to cry again. She did not want anyone to see her in this state, so she turned around and decided to leave. However, Mamoru stopped her by snatching out his hand out of his car from the window and grabbing her arm.
 
“It's okay if you don't want to tell me. Would you like to go to my place, we could have a drink and relax a bit?” He suggested.
 
Haruka nodded; agreeing to his invitation, and got inside his car. That was the worst mistake she made in her life.
 
--------------------
 
“Haruka-san, what would you like?” Mamoru was in the kitchen, preparing drinks while Haruka reclined on the couch and waited for him.
 
“It doesn't matter. I'll have the same as yours.” She replied. The whole separation ordeal was killing her. That was why she decided to spend the night with Mamoru, so she could put it aside and deal with it later.
 
Mamoru returned with glasses of cocktail. Haruka grabbed one and placed it in between her lips. `It's not bad.' “I didn't know you could make those.”
 
“I have many talents that you don't know about yet.” He winked.
 
“Really? Then it's a shame that you're already taken.” She mocked a sad look.
 
“Don't worry. I always have my eyes on you.” She only laughed on his comment and didn't take it seriously. She assumed it was only a joke.
 
The rest of the hour wasn't bad. They drank and talked about silly stuff. However, Haruka did not notice that Mamoru draw nearer to her from time to time; she did not notice that he had placed his hand on her thigh and running up and down; she did not notice that their position was rather too close. All the alcohol she had consumed had made her less defensive.
 
Mamoru wrapped his arm around her shoulder, leaning towards her face; their eyes were only inches away, and asked. “Now, would you tell me, why were you crying early?”
 
Haruka tensed up instantly as she had not expected that he would bring this up again. However she softened up few seconds later, because she understood the future king was worried about her. “Michiru left me, because of...” She sighed. “I don't want to talk about this now. Could we change subject?”
 
Just as he expected, it was about Michiru. Which was not a hard guess anyway; only that mermaid could cause the tomboy acting that dramatically. “You don't have to, if you don't want to.” He whispered in her ear. “I'll help you forget about her.”
 
Before Haruka would ask, her lips had been captured by his. Her eyes went wide immediately and she felt his hand undoing her belt. It took her a full minute to figure out what was going on.
 
She punched his stomach once she regained her sense. She stood up and said. “What are you thinking? I'll pretend you never did this.” With that, she turned around and walked towards the door.
 
Suddenly, she felt pain come from the back of her head. It was Mamoru who attacked her. She fell on the floor instantly. Then he kicked and stepped on her until she could barely breathe.
 
“It was your fault. I did not mean to hurt you.” He undid her belt and used it to tie her hands on her back. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her into the bedroom practically throwing her onto the bed. “I'll please you more than that whore ever could.”
 
Haruka's eyes went wide as she noticed him striping. `No, h-he wouldn't.' He climbed onto the bed and wanted to sit on top of her. However, he stopped, as she started protesting and kicking in the air.
 
He grabbed her feet and spread her legs wide opened. “Yamatte, Onegai.” She begged while sobbing.
 
“Why should I? Trust me, you'll enjoy it. I'll please you more than that whore would and I'll make you forget Michiru.”
 
As a matter of fact, he was right. Breaking up with Michiru was not important to her anymore. Her entire mind was occupied by him. She felt disgusting when he licking her ear. She wanted to throw up when he sucking her breast. She felt shamed when he actually pushed himself into her. It was the longest night in her life. According to her, it was endless, he just kept going on and on; eternal humiliation.
 
Finally, he fell on top of her, exhausted and gradually fell asleep. Haruka could notice that he did not move for quite some time and heard him snored slightly. At that point, she knew he had finally fallen asleep. Carefully and quietly she slipped away from his grasp. Silently she sneaked into the kitchen and used a knife to free herself.
 
`Why is this happening to me? I give my heart to the one I love and get betrayal in return. I give my life to protect my prince and get raped in return. Why is this happening to me?'
 
“Sir, may I help you?” Suddenly someone asked. When she was sinking in her own thought, she had been sub-consciously wandering around the city. However, this time instead of met someone, she had arrived to a place which was able to solve all her problems.
 
“Sir, may I help you?”
 
She found herself in front of the service counter at Narita airport and herself was a chaos; her hair was a mess, her shirt was button-up in a wrong order, her eyes was sore; obviously she had been crying all night. However, it did not matter; it did not draw her concern.
 
“I want to leave.” She said with a trembling voice.
 
“Hai, where would you like to go, sir?”
 
“Anywhere, I just want to leave as soon as possible.”
 
“Hai, there will be a flight towards Bangkok and will be leaving 20 minutes.”
 
End of Flashback
 
-----------------------
 
“Papa what should I do now? I'm not me anymore.” The voice of the raven hair boy brought Haruka back to reality.
 
“Daijoubu, you're still you, another you which you haven't known yet.”
 
Yuki only gave Haruka a questioning look and asked. “Papa, you're speaking in a strange language.”
 
Haruka only smiled as she realized she was talking in Japanese. “It's Japanese. And don't worry. There is nothing wrong with you.” She sighed. “I never told you before. Only because I thought it would happen when you're older.”
 
Yuki only had a question mark above his head; he did not have an answer to what his papa had said.
 
Haruka did not wait for a response, continuing on what she said. “I received my power when I was 15. I thought you would be the same.” She leaned near him and placed a kiss on his forehead. “Sorry I should've told you earlier. If I had, you wouldn't be this scare. I'm sorry Yuki; I should've been more thoughtful.” She sighed heavily. `I haven't done this for ages now. I hope I'm still able to.' She took out her Henshin stick out of thin air. Then she waved it and yelled. “Uranus power make up!”
 
Yuki stunned as he saw that not only he, but also his papa could transform. “Is this from genetic; a family disease?”
 
Haruka sweat dropped. “You could say that; in a way. I am Sailor Uranus now, yet I'm still your papa. I am still me. It's a gift. You have this ability in order to protect the Royal family.” She smiled sadly; almost cried as she remembered how her prince, now king treated her in return.
 
“I need to go and work in the palace?”
 
“Yes and no. You're gifted and it's your responsibility to protect the princess. However it's your choice at the same time. If you don't want to, no one can force you to. Considering me as an example, I'm gifted but I don't work there.”
 
“You don't like the Royal Family?”
 
“Yes and no.” She sighed. “It's very complicated.” She loved her queen, her princess but not the king. She would never forgive him for what he had done to her.
 
“I don't like your reply. You haven't answered my question.” Yuki protested.
 
“Me neither.” She thought for a moment, finding ways to explain to her son. “I'm now playing a hide-and-seek game with the Royal family. I know they are searching for me because they are worried about me. Sooner or later I need to meet them; still I don't want to do it now.” She frowned when she imagined how everyone would react when she suddenly appeared and brought a nine years old son with her. Also, their faces when they know who his biological father was. `I'm enjoying my life now. Meeting them would only cause changes; changes that I don't like. Not to mention, he is still young. He doesn't need such drama on his childhood. Demo'
 
“So we're hiding in here, and we can't let them find us.”
 
“Yes, but I'm afraid not anymore.”
 
“Huh?” He gave her a questioning look.
 
“We are going to crystal Tokyo.”