Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Return ❯ Arrival ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“So we're hiding in here, and we can't let them find us.”
 
“Yes, but I'm afraid not anymore.”
 
“Huh?” He gave her a questioning look.
 
“We are going to crystal Tokyo.”
 
“But didn't you say you don't want to meet the Royal family? If we go, they may find us.”
 
“Yes they may, yet it's not what you have to worry about. Papa will take care of it. You're what they called a Senshi; A Senshi has to sacrifice his or her life to protect the princess. However, it is your life; your choice. I will take you to Tokyo and you will meet the princess. Then you will make your own decision; whether you want to protect her or not.”
 
“It's confusing.” Yuki frowned.
 
Uranus only smiled at him and said. “Let's put it this way, we will stay in Crystal Tokyo for a year and you will meet a girl with two pink `odango's' on her head. Then after a year I will ask whether you like her or not; understand?”
 
“Yes.” Yuki nodded. “By the way, what is an `odango'?”
 
“You'll know once you see it.” She laughed. Even now she still did not know how technically a girl could tied her hair that way. “And starting from tomorrow, I'll teach you Japanese.”
 
------------------------
 
“Mark, I want to quit.”
 
“What? Is it because of the new garage that opened on the corner? How much are they going to pay you? I'll pay double.”
 
“No, no… I need to go to Japan.”
 
“Japan? You want to go back to your home country?”
 
“Yes and I don't know when I'll return.”
 
“If that's the case, I can't stop you. When will you leave?”
 
“As soon as possible, there is a problem that I needed to deal with.”
 
“A problem? Can I help you?”
 
“Yes. Indeed you can. Is your friend still working in the immigration department? I need a passport under a name other than Tenou Haruka.”
 
“You want a freak passport?”
 
“Um…I'm afraid so. You see, there are some people I don't want to meet now, and if I enter Japan under the name of Tenou Haruka. They will find me instantly. So will you help me?”
 
“Okay, I'll try my best. Actually I know someone else who can definitely get you a freak Passport.”
 
“Thanks a lot.”
 
----------------------------
 
“Dear passengers, we will arrive at Narita-Kuko in ten minutes…”
 
“Okay, Yuki once more. What are your name and your background?”
 
“I'm Yuki Taylor. I come from a single mum family. My mother is Amara Taylor. We used to live in Bangkok. We come here to visit my mum's home country.”
 
“Excellent. That's my boy.” Haruka sighed so softly that it was not audible. `What sort of parent I am, teaching my kid to become a liar?' She bit her bottom lip, then hugged Yuki and kissing his forehead. `Please forgive me.'
 
“Papa, I can't-can't breath. You're hugging me too tight!”
 
“Oh, I'm sorry Yuki.” She said while loosing her grip slightly.
 
------------------
 
-Ten Year Ago:
 
`Could you ever look at me with such a passion?' Mamoru had parked his car on road side, taken out the photo which he hid it in the secret layer of his wallet and staring at it. He would do this from time to time while he was longing for his wind goddess.
 
`I would be a good lover, only if you want to try.' Of course, it would never happen. The wind goddess had already found her mermaid. Not to mention, he himself had a fiancée; a fiancée who had been engaged to him since pass life, a fiancée who had saved him more than once, a fiancée he never wanted.
 
Before he met the wild wind, he had already doubted his love toward Usagi. He had nothing in common with the girl. She did not understand most of the things he said. When he concerned about his studying, she concerned over some silly celebrity. If there hadn't been `Endymion and Serenity', or if there wasn't Crystal Tokyo; he didn't have anything that he could talk about or to share with her.
 
Then he met the strong, independent wind Senshi. Immediately he knew that she was what he wanted. Surely, Sailor Moon was strong and independent, but it was only physically not mentally. Usagi was always such a child. She would cry and worry needlessly over small disappointments. Certainly, he would like to comfort his partner, but only occasionally; not as an everyday business. He didn't want a parenting relationship; liked a father caring his daughter. He wanted his partner walking along beside him in the path of life; helping each other on their way. Not one constantly depending on the other one.
 
Sadly, he knew his feeling would never be returned. It was an unrequited love. That was why he chose that photo out of all the others. The tomboy wasn't looking at the camera while the picture was taken. She was looking sideway; to Michiru of course, with all her enthusiasm. Looking was the only thing he could do, still in his little fantasy world, he didn't dare to ask the tomboy to look up at him. It was an unrequited love after all and he decided to keep it as a silent.
 
`There is no hope for me.' He sighed. `My paper due in two weeks time, I better go and continue on it.' He placed a kiss on the photo, before he put it back again. Then he drove back to his apartment.
 
Much to his surprise, he saw his wind goddess on the way. He honked his car immediately, catching her attention. “Haruka-san, this is not the safest part of the city, what are you doing here alone?”
 
----------------------
 
It was like a dream came true for Mamoru. His wind goddess was staying at his apartment for the night. Haruka had been in his apartment before, but that happened because of a Senshi meeting. This time, Haruka was willingly spending a night alone with him, almost a date. `Hope she will like this.' He made some cocktail in the kitchen and brought them to Haruka.
 
“I didn't know you could make those.” Haruka said.
 
“I have many talents that you don't know about yet.” He winked.
 
“Really? Then it's a shame that you're already taken.” She mocked a sad look.
 
“Don't worry. I always have my eyes on you.” However she only laughed at his comment. He sighed silently. `You would never realize my feeling, will you?'
 
The rest of the hour wasn't bad. They drank and talked about silly stuff. However, all of the alcohol he had consumed had made him more… aggressive. Without noticing he drew nearer to the tomboy. `Her scent is lovely.' He leaned even closer and inhaled deeply. `It's really lovely.'
 
Accidentally, he glanced over her thighs and found they were very tempted. He placed his hand on her thigh and running up and down. He could feel himself became `excited'. `She doesn't object.' He swallowed hard and decided to push it further.
 
He wrapped his arm around her shoulder which caused the tomboy titled her head; their eyes were staring at each others'. `Her eyes, they are beautiful. It's a shame that they were filling with tears earlier.' “Now, would you tell me, why were you crying early?”
 
“Michiru left me, because of... I don't want to talk about this now. Could we change subject?” Haruka replied.
 
`That bitch, just as I suspected. If it was me, I won't tramp your heart.' “You don't have to, if you don't want to.” He whispered in her ear. “I'll help you forget about her.”
 
He kissed her before she could ask what he meant. `It feels so damn right.' However, it felt right only to him. A minute late, his stomach was being punched by her fist.
 
“What are you thinking? I'll pretend you never did this.” With that, Haruka walked towards the door.
 
`Naze? She has betrayed you. I, on the other hand won't.' Suddenly a rush of anger ran though his body. He had never felt this raged before. He grabbed the remote-control and slammed it on the back of Haruka's head. She fell on the floor instantly. Then he kicked and stepped her until she could barely breathed.
 
“It was your fault. I did not mean to hurt you.” `I need to make you forget about her.'
 
-----------------------
 
In the next morning, the first thing Mamoru noticed was that he had an awful headache. His eyes were sore, his throat was dry and his body ached. He sighed as he realized he needed to wake up sooner or later, and it would be better to do it now. He sat up and found out himself naked. `Nani?' Suddenly, a flashback of last night event attacked him. `I did…'
 
“Haruka.” He whispered.
 
“Haruka.” He yelled. Then he got out of bed, ran around the apartment and tried to find the blonde. However, all he found was a broken belt and a knife on the kitchen floor.
 
He cried silently and slowly kneeing on the floor. `What have I done? I didn't mean to…' To be honest, he didn't know whether he wanted it or not. Raping her was wrong and he had never wished to hurt Haruka. However last night, he had the best sex he ever had. He felt so pressure that he could gave all of `himself' to Haruka. Usagi could never make him that exhausted. He was so lost in his feeling.
 
Unexpectedly the door bell rang. `May be its Haruka?' He quickly put on his pants and answered the door. However it was … “Usako.”
 
“Mamo-chan, did I wake you up? Ano… I have something important to tell you.” Usagi gave him a kiss on cheek and stepped inside the apartment.
 
“What is it?” He asked carelessly. There was something else that he concerned more than this slut right now.
 
“I'm pregnant.” She said happily. Finally, ChibiUsa was going to be born.
 
He laughed. “Lovely.” He laughed loudly. “It's lovely.” He laughed even louder. He didn't know how to respond apart from laughing. Not only he had just scared away his love of his life, but also he was stuck with a woman he didn't want.
 
-------------------
 
-The Night that Haruka and Yuki arrived Japan-
 
King Endymion could not sleep tonight; his mind was occupied by a certain tomboy again. He went to the library and took out his diary. Inside the diary, there was a photo of a certain blonde; the same photo that he used to hide inside his wallet. He stared at it and sinking into his thoughts.
 
`Where are you? It has been ten years already. I miss you.'
 
He undid the belt on his pants, slid his hand into his pants and grabbed himself down there. `If I ever seen you again, I won't let you slip out from my hand this time. I'll make you be mine; even I need to take it by force.' He started to massage himself down there.
 
“Haruka.” He moaned.
 
-----------------------
 
-The Next Day-
 
“Nerves on you first day of school?” Haruka asked. She had already enrolled Yuki in the Juban Primary; the school which ChibiUsa was studying, when she was in Bangkok. It was not really hard to find out anyway, the `secret life' of the earth princess was on every tabloid and magazines on the stand. However, none of it had said anything good.
 
“Um… a bit.” Yuki answered with a shy voice. “I hope they won't laugh at me when they hear me speaking with an accent.”
 
“Iie, they won't. You should have more confidence. You speak perfectly.” Indeed, he was. Every since that day, Haruka taught him Japanese and they used it as their daily conversation. He was a fast learner and able to absorb everything Haruka taught him like a sponge.
 
`Okay no sight of pinky odango.' She observed the area and found no trace of ChibiUsa. Then she walked quickly through the entry ways and towards the office. It was Yuki's first day of school. Haruka as any responsible papa would took him to school.
 
However the risk of meeting ChibiUsa and exposing her whereabouts was unbearable. As a result she wore a cap, making sure it would hide her eyes and was very careful on her way.
 
--------------------
 
She had already met Yuki's home room teacher and it was time for her departure. “Do you remember the way back home?”
 
“Hai.” He nodded heavily.
 
“Don't be afraid to ask the policeman if you get lost.”
 
“Don't worry papa. It's only a short walk. I won't get lost on that small of a distance. Good luck on your job hunting. Bye-Bye.” Then he left with a teacher to his class room
 
She watched the short raven hair boy until he was gone. `Speaking of Job.' She took a new paper out of her back pack and studied those help warned ads while heading out, to the bus station. One advertisement had caught her attention. `Pianist wanted; Tokyo record. It seems like a good deal.' Then she noticed they paid higher compared to all the others. `Let's go for it.'
 
---------------------
 
“He's our new classmate: Yuki Taylor. Yuki you can sit near Hotaru.” Miharu Sensen titled her head and glanced at Hotaru. “Hotaru-chan please rises up your hand so he can see you.”
 
Yuki spotted Hotaru once she raised up her hand, but another girl with pinky hair and reddish eyes caught his attention. `So that is an odango. No wonder papa had difficulties trying to describe it in words. How does she tie her hair like that?' He studied ChibiUsa from head to toe on his way to his sit.
 
Of course ChibiUsa noticed he was eyeing at her, but she did not know why. She was not popular in school, Hotaru was her only friend. Her classmates hated her, they assumed that she was a spoiled brat; judging her before knowing her. They would bully her when they had a chance. `Am I getting picked-on already? It's only his first day.'
 
Yuki knew that ChibiUsa had realized he was staring at her. He winked and gave her a smile; a typically charming Tenoh smile. (A/N: It's in the genes, not something that Haruka could have taught him personally.) Immediately, she blushed as red as an apple, titling her head and glaring the table.
 
Hotaru captured it all under her eyes, frowned and nearly went insane. `What does he think he is doing to my princess?' Instantly, she disliked him. However, when he walked near, she smiled at him politely, and did not show a single odium. “Tenoh Tomoe Hotaru, yoroshiku.”
 
“Yuki Taylor, yoroshiku.” He smiled and of course in a typical Tenoh way.
 
`His emerald eyes and his smile, they are so familiar. Where have I seen them before?' That was the first idea popped in her mind. Then she was searching everywhere in her brain to find out the answer.
 
“I notice that you've two surname, why is that?” He asked curiously.
 
She was backed to reality by his question and replied. “Tomoe is my real father's surname and Tenoh is my foster papa's surname. I like both of them, so I use both of them.” `Although one is dead and the other one has gone missing.'
 
(A/N: I'll explain why Hotaru was same age as Yuki and ChibiUsa on following chapters)
 
------------------
 
Haruka almost fainted when she stepped inside the building of Tokyo Record. There were posters of a certain `jerk' stuck all around. `Fuck. That `thing' belongs here. I better go now.' She turned around and began to leave. Unexpectedly, she hit someone and automatically said. “Gomen, I didn't….” Her eyes went wide when she saw who she crashed into.
 
“Tenoh?”
 
------------------------
 
A/N: This is one of those fill-in Chapter, so….. (Rolling my eyes). Ok Next chapter will be start on Seiya/Haruka (finally) and Serenity's thought on Endymion and Haruka.