Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Return ❯ Were you spying on me? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-Haruka and Yuki's Apartment-
 
“Tell me what had happened?” Finally Haruka and Yuki had arrived home. She sat on the couch with Yuki on her lap.
 
“Hai. A youma attacked the school. I saw the Princess and Saturn battling with it, so I went and help them.”
 
“How does it feel like to fight a youma as a team not alone?” She smiled at her son as she remembered the old days, when she was living with her friends, with her love.
 
“We didn't fight as a team.” Yuki corrected his papa immediately. “They just stood there and watching me while I was doing all the fighting. They did nothing. By the way, I don't think they would provide much help either. The Princess is clumsy. She tripped over her own foot. And that Saturn, I don't know what's wrong with that girl. I saved her. She didn't thank me, but started accusing me on stealing my own sword. How could I steal my own sword? She is weird. They are weird.”
 
Haruka blinked a couple of time and sweat dropped on her head. “They are not that bad. As time goes on, you will get to know them better.”
 
“I doubt on that Papa. They are weak. If I wasn't there, they would've been killed. Battling with youmas should be left for the strong ones, not them.”
 
“Don't talk like that.” `You are stronger because you are guardian by two planets, both Uranus and Earth.' Haruka frowned as a raven haired bastard popped in her mind.
 
Yuki noticed the suddenly sadness on his papa's face. “Gomen-nasai. I didn't meant that. I was just afraid they would be hurt or injured.”
 
“Iie, I'm not mad at you.” She looked directly into Yuki's emerald eyes. “Do you know the real identity of Saturn?”
 
“Hai.” The raven boy replied. “It's Hotaru-san, isn't it? She and the Princess are top gossip at school.”
 
“Top gossip, ne?” She gently stroked the raven hair on the boy's head. “Remember don't believe what you hear, only trust on what you see.”
 
“Hai.” He nodded heavily.
 
Haruka smiled sadly at him and continued. “Hotaru is my daughter; your Onee-san.”
 
“Nani?” Yuki's jaw dropped. His emerald eyes went doubled their normal size. “Tenoh refers to you.”
 
“Hai.” The tomboy inhale heavily before she asked. “Yuki would you do me a favor?”
 
“Hai.” He answered while he was still surprised on the news that he had a sister.
 
“Could you protect Hotaru while I can't? I'm not a good papa. I left her alone in Japan all these years; still it's not time for me to meet her.” `Not before I tell you who your biological father is.'
 
“I guess its fine, since she is my Onee-san after all. We are family.”
 
“Thank you. That means a lot to me.”
 
“Demo papa, why can't you meet her now?”
 
“It's very complicated.” That was the only excuse she could think of at the moment. “I will tell you gradually. Mean while, just remember to keep your identity as a secret; keep our identity as a secret.”
 
---------------
 
-Later that night; Inside a pub-
 
A man stretched out his hand and pinched Haurka's hip, which caused her slightly jumping forward. She turned around immediately and saw a bunched of men laughing at her. “Hey beer girl, we need one dozen.”
 
“Hai.” She curved her lips and trying to mock a smile at her customers. `If I ever see them outside the bar, I will beat them until they can't breath.' Haruka had found a second job in a near by pub. It required her to put on a wig which matched her nature hair color and wore the uniform of a Heineken girl, which was a short green mini skirt and a tight low cut top with the word `Heineken' on it.
 
She wanted to march toward the bar, but one of the men snatched her arm and dragging her towards his lap with one compelling motion. Because it happened so suddenly, the wind goddess lost her balance and fell onto his lap. “You're hot.” He licked his lips. “I'll pay you 40,000 yen.” Haruka's eyes went wide as she felt him being `excited'. “Let's go to the toilet.”
 
“No, she won't.” Before Haruka could react, someone else pulled her away by grabbing her wrist.
 
“Kou?” Haruka froze. She was surprised to see Seiya here. It was a small pub and located quite far away from palace; not near where he lived. She stood next to Seiya and watched him throwing killing eyes sight to the man who had just insulted her before.
 
“Fuck off, dude. I bought her first. You wait for your turn.” The man shouted at Seiya.
 
“She is not an object which is for sale.” Seiya shouted back immediately. With that he stormed away from the pub, dragged Haruka along with him. He didn't bother to argue with that man anymore.
 
----------------
 
“What do you think you're doing?” Haruka asked flustered. Finally she was able to struggle away from the clutched of Seiya. “And were you spying on me?” According to her that was the only reason which could explain why he appeared in the pub.
 
“I'm glad I did spy on you. What do you think you're doing? You left your son at home all night while you were messing with men in the pub. Have you thought about Yuki-chan? I bet he would disappointed when he see you dress like this.” He yelled back with a more flustered look.
 
She slapped across his face with the back of her hand. “Shut up your big mouth! You know nothing. If it isn't for Yuki, I wouldn't work there.” `If it isn't for Yuki, I wouldn't come back to Tokyo and insulting by you.'
 
“Nani? Don't tell me you do it by finding him a father in there.” He snapped back and massaging his cheek which had a clear five finger mark on.
 
The tomboy grabbed his collar instantly and glowered into his navy blue eyes. “I said shut your big mouth up.” The whole idea of living in Tokyo had become a heavy burden on her shoulders and the last thing she wanted was a baka to stick up his nose in her business.
 
“Tomboy-san I don't know what you are thinking at all. You live with your son in the lowest part of the city and you dress yourself as a whore in a pub.”
 
“Can you shut up?” She let out all of her pressure by shouting at him. It was too much for her to handle already. She did not have anyone to rely on, not even a single person could listen to her worries and Seiya's action just pushed her to a breaking point. She shouting at him after pushed him away violently. “I live there because that's the only place I can afford. I'm poor. I'm so poor that I took your job even though I hate you; even though it's a big risk. I'm willing to dress this stupid uniform and humiliating myself because they pay well. I'm desperate for money. Now are you happy?”
 
“You aren't poor at all. If my memory serves right, you have a whole fucking estate at Tennozu-Isle which is named right after you. Not to mention, you have a Master degree on Engineering. You don't have to work as a beer girl.” Seiya doubted her.
 
“I don't. Amara Taylor has nothing. She is a Thailand immigrant without graduated from a single institution. I'm nothing.” Tears were welling on her eyes. However she would never let them fall, she would never show her vulnerable side to the vocal.
 
“Then switch back to Tenoh Haruka.”
 
“I can't.” She paused. “Look Kou.” She sighed. “There are enough things way too hard for me to handle already. Onegai don't burden me further.” She wiped away her tears with the back of her hand. Then she turned around and wanted to head back before she lost her job.
 
“Matte.” He held her back by grabbing her arm. “You don't have to take this alone. What ever it is, I'm sure that the scouts are more than happy to help you.” He didn't mean to accuse the wind Senshi. He only concerned about her. Strange in the past, all they did was fighting and arguing, they weren't even friends, yet ten years had past, he only missed her and he was truly happy to see her again.
 
“Iie.” Hauaka smiled at him sadly while slowly shaking her head. `What can I tell Koneko-chan anyway? Can I tell her, her husband raped me and this is our son?' She could never hurt her queen. From television, she saw Serenity was very happy with Endymion. Everything seemed didn't matter when it compared to the happiness of her queen. Ten years had passed, yet she was still loyal to her mistress. “It's better this way.” She whispered and tears finally fell from her cheeks.
 
“Do you really think that it is good for Yuki-chan?” Seiya asked.
 
“Hai.” Here came the reply. “Trust me; I only want the best for Yuki.” She lowered her head and wiping away the tears with the back of her hand.
 
`Kami-sama, what is she hiding? Why she draws herself apart from everyone?' He noticed the sadness from Haruka and all her behave just didn't make sense to him. He opened his mouth, wanted to say something, but he closed it a second later as he found himself speechless. The tomboy was right; he knew nothing about her current situation. “Ano tomboy-san, I have a mansion near Juban High. I used to live there when I was with the Three Lights…”
 
“I don't need charity.” She softly rejected his offer though the idea was tempting. She knew what he was offering. `I can work. I don't need any donation.'
 
“Iie, it isn't charity. I'll deduct part of your wages as rent. I think you're a responsible tenant.”
 
“Why do you want to help me?” `First he gave me a job, then he try to convince me to move into his mansion.' “What are you up to?” She doubted his kindness.
 
“Sometimes it's all right to trust.” Seiya disrobed his red coat and then he wrapped it around her shoulder. He grasped on its, stared straight into her emerald eyes and said. “Wear this; you're too good to post yourself as a sex object. I swear to Kami-sama I'm not up to something bad. If you ask me why I want to help you, I guess it's out of guilty. I'm afraid that you would have never disappeared in the first place if I didn't seduce Michiru. I know you clearly declared that your disappearance had nothing to do with her, still…” He smiled at her and continued. “Just take your advantage on my guilt. Onegai.”
 
For a moment, she found herself lost in his navy blue eyes. She received genuine and sincere from the vocal and she decided to trust him once. “If you insist...” Finally she took his offer. She sheathed the bottom half of her face under the neck of the red coat while she dressing it properly. `It has his scent.' For unknown reason, his scent made her feel safe and comforted which were things she was lacking in her life. Positively, Yuki could comfort her time to time, yet she couldn't tell him all of her worried. Safety had also been missing in her life ever since her prince attacked her. Luckily, she was strong; she could face danger all by herself.
 
He lifted his hand and buttoning the coat. “Let me take you home and tomorrow I'll help you to move.”
 
“I can dress by myself, you know?” She frowned and protested, though she liked his service.
 
Seiya only curved his lips as a respond. He knew the tomboy would punch him if she really objected. Accidentally he glanced over her thigh when he buttoned the least button. “Neptune?” He whispered.
 
Haruka blinked. “Oh? The tattoo.” The symbol of Neptune was tattooed on her right thigh. It took her a few seconds to realize what he was talking about. “It's not what you think. It's too expensive to erase a tattoo, so I prefer to keep it.” Obviously it was a lie. There were many ways to expunge a tattoo if she disliked it. Since Seiya brought up the topic, her mind was having a memory flashback.
 
Flashback:
 
“Ruka, I want one more thing as my birthday present.” Michiru said in between kisses. She reclined on the back sit of a yellow Ferrari with Haruka laid on top of her.
 
“Whatever you ask, my goddess.” The tomboy said while gasping heavily. Her lungs were screaming for air. However, it didn't stop her from kissing and stripping her mermaid.
 
Michiru slipped her hand inside Haruka's trousers, squeezing on her partners thigh and she gained a rewarding moan. She smirked at the reaction and said. “I want a tattoo here.”
 
“Nani?”
 
“I want you to tattoo the symbol of Neptune on your right thigh. I want to inform everyone that you are mine” Michiru leaned forward and stolen a kiss.
 
Haruka thought for a second and replied. “I will. Demo on my birthday, I'll ask you to tattoo the symbol of Uranus in re…” She couldn't continue anymore as her lips had been captured.
 
End of Flashback
 
That was the sweetest moment in Haruka's life. She brushed away her memory by shaking her heard. `I shouldn't think about it. It's long ago. Demo he asked, that means' “She erased hers, didn't she?”
 
`What should I say?' Seiya bit on his bottom lip. It felt like a knife stepped into his heart. He remembered that Michiru had a tattoo of butterfly on her right thigh. Clearly there should be a symbol of Uranus and the mermaid used a butterfly to cover it.
 
“I guess the answer is yes.”
 
“Gomen-nasai, There is a butterfly on her thigh.”
 
The heart of the tomboy was being pinched by his words. She expected the mermaid would delete the tattoo, yet it still hurt to learn the news. “It doesn't matter. As I said I didn't erase it only because it is too expensive.” She lied both to him and herself. “Let's hurry. I want to be back before Yuki falls asleep.”
 
“Hai, I look forward to his face when he sees you in that dress.” The vocal giggled.
 
“Nani? I think I'm hot under this uniform.” She joked.
 
“Yes you are.” He whispered. “By the way…” He switched the topic quickly as he felt embarrassed. “I think you should keep that wig. It works better that your cap. It took me quite a long time to spot you in the pub.” `And you look pretty under it.'