Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Return ❯ Sailor Scouts reunion ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

a/n: It's been a very long time. I'm sorry for the late update. I received many helps in this story. Special thanks to Small, Daryn Maxwell and RICEA42991 ^o^
 
RICEA42991: I was reading your review the other day. It was about `Seiya jealous'. Then an idea was popped into my head. I used that and write the `Flashback-plot' in this chapter. Hope you will like it. Oh, and I will update Himitsu soon. Um for soon I mean soooooon ^_^!!! Well at least, finally I know what I will write. Jz don't lost hope on that.
 
-------------
 
“Do you know anyone called Taylor Amara?”
 
“Taylor Amara, ne?” That name rang a small bell in Seiya's mind, but he didn't know why. `Taylor Amara Taylor Amara Taylor Amara Tay…' His eyes went wide and he felt like he had just experienced a heart attack. `Amara Taylor.' He crushed his fist into a ball. `Fuck!'
 
“Have you ever heard his name?” The mermaid asked again, said as she noticed Seiya was lost in his thoughts.
 
“Iie.” Immediately, the raven haired man shook his head and denied. “Iie, I have never heard his name before.”
 
“Trust me, he is gifted. You should contact him and get him into your company.” Michiru suggested.
 
However, Seiya didn't hear whatever Michiru had just said. His mind was completely occupied by his thoughts. `Why didn't they mention anything about this open day performance before? Should I warn her that the scouts are coming?' He frowned. `Surely, she wouldn't happy about this `meeting'. Demo, it's a good chance.' For an unknown reason, he hated this idea. `Do I want them to meet thought?' He questioned himself hesitantly. Of course he knew the answer, he just didn't understand why. `Fuck. What's happening to me?' He clenched his fist and slammed it on his thigh.
 
Unexpectedly, the limo stopped. “Looks like, we have arrived.” Makoto declared cheerfully.
 
`She owes me big for this.' “I need to go now. I'll catch up with you guys later.” With that, Seiya got out from the limo. Once he stepped out of the limo. He took out his cell and speed dialed Haruka's number. `Where are you Tomboy-san? Answer the stupid phone.'
 
--------------------
 
-Tokyo Record-
 
“Everyone, let's have a half-hour break! We'll start again at five past.” Mai announced. Tokiha Mai, the second commander of Tokyo Record. When ever Seiya was not around, she would be the one in charged.
 
Once Haruka heard the announcement, she stormed towards the common room and rushed to the coffee machine. She hardly had, had any sleep last night. `Caffeine' was the only thing she needed at this moment. `Baka, I'll torture him for this.' Of course her sleepiness was partly due to Seiya, whom had stayed at her home past mid-night last night. However at the same time, it was her fault. She didn't tell the vocal to leave. She let him stayed as long as he wanted; even though she knew that she needed to start recording at 6 this morning.
 
She sipped her coffee after she let out a heavy sigh. `Why do I let him hang around?' It wasn't just last night. The vocal had stayed with her every night for the past few weeks. `Straight, I still identify him as my worst enemy, yet at the same time, it felt so natural for him being around.'
 
“Amara-san, looks like you aren't a morning person.” The voice from Mai had brought Haruka's attention. “Me neither.” The red haired lady let out a big yawn before she was reaching for the coffee machine. However she was stopped by the blonde.
 
“May I?” Haruka winked before she started to make another cup of coffee.
 
“Black pleases.”
 
“Hai.”
 
“With luck we'll finish before noon and hopefully I can catch some sleep afterwards.” Mai yawned again while shutting her eyes for some rest.
 
“Hai.” That was what Haruka wanted as well. “I'm glad to hear that. Here you are.” She handed a cup of black coffee to her supervisor.
 
“You know, Seiya-san would probably jealous like hell if he knows you made me a coffee.” Mai said while smiling to her coffee.
 
“Huh?” Haruka raised an eye-brow. She had no idea what the red-haired lady meant. However before she could ask further questions, someone else called for her.
 
“Amara-san I guess it's your cell.” One of the co-workers yelled from the corridor as he saw a `vibrating' back-bag.
 
“Hai” Haruka replied. Then she turned around and faced Mai. “Gomen-ne, I'll be right back.” With that, she walked towards her bag which she left in the studio.
 
Minutes later, Haruka headed back into the common room again, this time, with a mobile phone on her hand. She was facing down, looking at the mobile phone's screen and tried to find out who it was, since she missed the call.
 
“Who was it?” Mai asked curiously.
 
“Kou.”
 
“Your Sei-honey is missing you already, ne?” Mai said playfully.
 
“Nani?” Haruka stunned. “What did you say?”
 
“Come on, you heard me.” Mai giggled at the blonde's reaction. “Isn't that obvious, you two are…” She smiled evilly. “Well, you know.”
 
“We are enemies.” Haruka affirmed.
 
“Hai.” Mai said while rolling her eyes. Obviously, she didn't believe the blonde. “I bet last night, you were fighting with each other…” She flashed an evil grin towards Haruka. “In bed!”
 
“Yameno!” Haruka frowned and then she warned. “Stop it right now. Seriously, We. Are. Not. Dating.”
 
“Yet.” Mai added immediately and smirked. “When will you return his feelings?”
 
“I don't have to.” The blonde said flustered. “He doesn't have any feelings towards me.”
 
“Really, is that what you think?” Mai doubted.
 
Flashback:
 
“Seiya-san, have you lost your mind?” Mai asked. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Seiya commanded that `Amara-san' could no longer working with any female artist.
 
She needs it.” Seiya replied. “Have you seen how she flirted with those girls? I don't need any lesbian-rumors about my artists.”
 
You are very bad at lying.” Mai crossed her arms in front of her chest. She didn't believe any thing the vocal just said. There were two reasons why she doubted her boss. First, there were famously known gay artists in the company and the vocal never made a single command about them. Suddenly, he worried about some lesbian-rumors; it was ridiculous. Secondly, `Amara-san' was too butch like to be recognized as a woman. Even if she and one of their girls did start dating, the paparazzi would most likely miss the lesbian issue.
 
“I haven't lied about anything.” The vocal protested.
 
Then why don't you let Amara-san works with female artist?” She questioned. It looks like you want to control her? Why do you want to control her?
 
“I don't want to control her. I only want to protect my business.” He corrected.
 
“Yes, you do. You want to control her, since you jealous about her endless flirting. Admit it; you want to `handle' her.
 
What do you mean by `handle'? I don't want to `handle' her. The vocal snapped back immediately.
 
Yes, you do. You want to `handle' her because you can't `handle' your `handle' in front of her. Seiya's jaw dropped instantly, but before he could protest, Mai continued. Demo I know what you mostly want. You want her to `handle' your `handle' instead.
 
End of Flashback;
 
“Mai-san, Mai-san, Daijoubu?” Haruka was gently shaking Mai's body, since she had been spaced out for a few minutes already.
 
Mai came back to reality finally. She blinked a couple of times as she looked at Haruka. “Would you like to `handle' his `handle'?”
 
The blonde raised an eye-brow. She had no idea what the red-haired lady meant. However before she could ask, her cell phone rang again.
 
----------------
 
-Juban Primary-
 
`Damn, answer the stupid phone.' Seiya had dialed the number couple of times already, still he couldn't contact with the blonde. `Tomboy-san, where are you?' Desperately, he wanted to warn the blonde that the Sailor Scouts were at Juba primary. He was concentrating too hard on his phone and wasn't paying attention to where he was going. Unexpectedly, he crashed into someone, tumbling hard on to the ground.
 
“Hey look where you are going?” A kid said clearly annoyed.
 
“Yuki-chan?” The vocal lifted his head and saw a raven haired boy.
 
“Kou-san?” Yuki raised an eye-brow. They hadn't expected to meet each other.
 
“Yuki-chan.” The vocal yelled. “Where is your papa? I need to see her right now.” He asked while shaking the kid's shoulder.
 
“At work.” The kid blinked. `No wonder papa always said he is weird.'
 
“Huh?”
 
“She is at work.” The kid confirmed. He couldn't understand why the vocal needed to ask this `so obvious' question.
 
“Nani?” The vocal surprised. “Aren't you going to play on stage?”
 
“Yeah.” Yuki answered carelessly; as if it wasn't a big deal.
 
“But she is not here to watch it?”
 
“So?” The kid rolled his eyes. To him, Seiya had just asked the stupidest question in the world.
 
“So?” Seiya frowned. “It's your performance.”
 
“It's only an open day performance.” He corrected the adult. “Everyone can go on that stage, if they apply for it.”
 
“Still.” The vocal sighed. Then at that very moment, he realized something. “You didn't tell her, did you?” May be he didn't know the blonde well enough, still he knew Yuki was the most important thing to her. She wouldn't miss it if she was informed.
 
“She doesn't need to know, nor does she need to come.” Yuki replied calmly.
 
“Naze-da?” Seiya couldn't believe Yuki would hide such thing from Haruka. It wasn't like he had done anything wrong.
 
“It's only a performance. I don't want her to waste a day off because of it.”
 
“No, it wouldn't be a waste.”
 
“Iie, it's a waste.” He said firmly. “If she has free time, it's better for her to rest. She is always… tired.” His eyes were dimming as he remembered their life in Bangkok before they came to Tokyo; when the blonde was still had two jobs; when she was always drowsy.
 
`Is that what he thinks?' The vocal felt like something stamped into his heart. `They must have a very hard time before.' He stroked Yuki's hair gently. “But not anymore, I will never let her over-load.”
 
“Ko…”
 
“Yuki-kun” Suddenly someone yelled from behind and interrupted their little chat.
 
They turned around and saw who it was. “Koneko-chan.”
 
“What are you doing here? We need to go and prepare.” It was then ChibiUsa realized Seiya existence. “Seiya-san? You two know each other?”
 
“Iie.” The boy denied immediately. He had been told by his papa before that he couldn't let the princess acknowledge; he and Seiya knew each other. “He just crashed into me. Let's go now.”
 
“Hai.” The princess tilted her head and faced Seiya. “They are sitting in the front row. See you later.”
 
“See you later.” He replied. `Okay, back to my mission.' Seiya thought while he was watching the kids stormed away. Then he dialed to the blonde again. This time, she answered right away.
 
“Moshi-Moshi.”
 
“Tomboy-san where are you now?” He demanded.
 
“At work!” Haruka replied frustrated. She was pissed off since Mai misunderstood that they were dating and how she rubbed it on her face. “Look Kou, I'm not a rich asshole who can take a day off whenever he wants.”
 
“Hey, watch your mouth.” He snapped back instantly. “I'm calling because today is the open day of Juban primary. Yuki-chan will perform on stage at 11. Come if you care, but be ware, all the sailor scouts are here.”
 
“Nani.” She was surprised. “You are kidding right? I've never hear Yuki mention about it.”
 
“He didn't only because he thinks that asking you to come is a selfish idea.” He inhaled before he continued again. “Just come. I will deal with every thing else.”
 
“Ha-hai.” Still surprised from the news, she answered stuttering before hanging up.
 
--------------------
 
-In the Hall-
 
“I thought they were starting at 11.” Seiya whispered to Minako who was sitting next to him.
 
“Iie, the music section starts at eleven but our kids aren't the first group to play.” Minako replied while whispering.
 
`That should buy her more time.' Really, he didn't want the blonde to miss it. He was praying to god that she would be on time. Then suddenly his mobile made a `BEEP' noise. He had just received a message.
 
“Switch your cell to silent mode.” Minako scolded while whispering.
 
“Gomen-ne.” He apologized. Then he looked at the phone and realized it was from… `Tomboy-san?' He excited.
 
“Where are you?” The blonde asked.
 
`In-the-left-side-of-the-front-ro< /i>w;-where-are-you?' He sent back a text message.
 
“Look at your right.”
 
Seiya turned his head and glanced around his right direction. On far away, near the exit, he saw a lady with long sandy blonde hair standing there. She was wearing a black cap, a dark leather jacket with a red low-cut top inside. He eyes traveled down and saw she wore a mini-skirt along with over-the-knees boots. He swallowed hard since he found the look was very…tempting.
 
How does it look?”
 
`Sexy.' That was the only answer popped into his mind. However he would die of embarrassment if he told her the truth. That was why he typed `Normal' instead.
 
“What the hell do you mean NORMAL? Do I look different? Will they recognize me?
 
`No-they-won't.' No doubt, Seiya would have liked to share more texts with the blonde. However, Yuki had already stepped on stage and he realized the blonde would probably ignore him by now. He sat back and enjoyed the performance.
 
------------------
 
“Great job, kids.”
 
“Michiru-mama. Would you like to go to my classroom? We made a ghost house there.” Hotaru asked while using her puppy dog's eyes to look at Michiru.
 
“It sounds great. Let's go.” Michiru replied while smiling. She turned around and faced Yuki. “Yuki-chan would you like to join us?”
 
`Crap.' Seiya scrammed in his heart. `Don't say yes.'
 
“I guess that's fine.” Yuki answered.
 
`Fuck!' The vocal cursed. `Great, now how can I drive you away un-suspiciously so your papa can catch up with you?'
 
On their way, suddenly, there were a huge noise came from the track field. All the Sailor Senshi realized it was made by Youma instantly. “Yuki-chan, go to somewhere safe. Mina, it is show time.” Minako said before she took out her Henshin Pen.
 
“Hai.” The rest of the team nodded; all of them had already told out their Henshin Pens.
 
Yuki turned around and ran away. `Papa uses a Henshin Pen. Onee-san uses a Henshin Pen. They all use a Henshin Pen. Why does every one else use Henshin Pens and I use a stupid flower?' He cursed on his way to hunt for a white rose.
 
-------------------
 
All of the Sailor Scouts gasped when they arrived at the track field. The battle looked very nasty. There was tens or even twenties of youmas attacking at the same time. “The enemies have come from the Black Moons again.” Jupiter muttered.
 
“Well, we will teach them a lesson then. They will learn not to mess with us ever again.” Venus smirked.
 
“Hai.” Everybody said together.
 
The battle was even harder than they imagined. Those youmas were stronger than usual. Saturn tried her best to beat them. She fought, she fought, and she fought, until, suddenly she realized she was surrounded by youmas. She was isolated from others.
 
“Silence Wall!” She opened a dome of energy when she sensed that one of the youmas jumped near and wanted to hurt her. However this youma was strong enough to break the shield. “Help!” She yelled in afraid as she saw a youma's tail was rocketing in her way.
 
Then much to her dislike, a white rose shot in and stopped the attack. `It's him again.' She frowned.
 
Tux ran near and yelled. “Space Sword Blaster.” A wave of energy came out from his sword. Although it wasn't strong enough to kill, it was strong enough to blow the youma away. “Daijoubu?” He concerned.
 
Sadly, Saturn didn't answer him, nor did she thank him. She immediately snatched out her hands and vied Space Sword from him. “Give it back.” She yelled.
 
“If that's what you want.” He let go of the Sword right away.
 
“What are you playing at?” She raised an eye brow. She couldn't believe Tux would let it go easily. “Where did you steal it?”
 
“I didn't steal it. It's...” He saw a blast of energy was coming towards them. Quickly, he wrapped Saturn with his arms and jumped aside with her in his grip. The energy ball hit on the ground and exploded. The resulting energy wave threw them into the air. As a reflection, he hugged his sister tighter, so he could protect her all the way. Then he landed with his back and slide meters away.
 
When they finally stopped, Saturn got up and loosened from his grab. She had no idea of what was happening. Glancing around, she realized on where they were standing before, it was now re-placed by a big hole. “Kami-sama.” She whispered in shocked. They would have been dead, if Tux's reaction was delayed by a second.
 
`It hurts.' Tux let out a small yell as he felt pain from his back. `I must have scratched my back when I landed.' When he landed, the rough ground rubbed and tattered apart his fuku. His fresh skin was exposed to rocky ground and scratched his back as a result.
 
`I guess it won't let us go easily.' He frowned when he noticed a youma was coming after them. Quickly, Tux stood in front of Saturn. The rest of the scouts were busy with their own battle. No-one had free time to aid them anytime soon.
 
“Go.” He asked Saturn to leave first. That youma was too strong for him; still he thought he could stop it from going after his sister. “I will buy some time while you go back to your alley.” He said while taking a few roses out of thin air.
 
`His back, it's bleeding.' Saturn went wide eyes; twice its normal size. “You are protecting me?”
 
“And always will be.” That was his reply. He was facing the youma. That was why she couldn't see his emerald eyes. The emerald eyes that without any hesitation.
 
“Naze-da?” She doubted while holding Space Sword tightly on her hands. `All I gave him was rude attitude.'
 
“It is because you are my hime.” `You are always the hime of the Tenoh's.' He smirked. The youma was running towards them. He tried to stop it by shooting a few roses, but they were all avoided by the youma skillfully. “Go now.” He warned while narrowing his eye brows. Clearly, he didn't have a chance in front of it.
 
“Iie, a Senshi would never step back from a battle. Silent Wall.” Saturn waved her glaive in the air. An electrical barrier formed in front of the youma immediately.
 
“Arr….” The youma screamed while raising its hands. Then it slapped at the barrier and shattered the barrier to pieces. The Youma didn't stop for a single second. It dashed towards the kids and prepared to kill those stinky brats who had tried to hurt it.
 
Within a second, when the youma was only inches away from the kids, a dark shadow jumped in, taking the junior-Senshis and then jumped away. The mysterious savior was jumping so high that it felt like they were flying in the sky.
 
Saturn tilted her head and looked at her savior. Her eyes went wide and instantly welling with tears. Her savoir was the wild blonde who she was longing for. She parted her trembling lips and wanted to yell the familiar name; yelled it again after ten long years. However, before any voice said from her mouth, someone else spoke first.
 
“Papa.” Tux yelled in excitement.
 
-----------------
 
A/n: Our guest Tokiha Mai comes from the anime Mai-Hime series; sadly neither the anime, nor the character belongs to me. Yeah, next chp will be Sailor Scouts reunion part b. I will pretty much cover everyone's thought on Haruka/Mamoru. Till next chapter, see-ya.