Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Return ❯ Sailor Scouts reunion part b ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Papa.” Tux yelled in excitement.
 
Instantly, Saturn's eyes went wide; doubled their regular sizes. `Papa?'
 
“Yuki, I think you have been eating too many snacks lately.” Uranus teased after she landed perfectly. “You are kind of heavy now.”
 
“I'm not fat!” Tux protested.
 
“No, you are not.” Uranus chuckled at her son's response as she turned around to face the faced at the youma.
 
`She didn't even look at me!' Unfortunately, their chat had saddened Saturn. She felt she had been ignored by the blonde. She clenched her fingers around the hilt of the space sword and tears were welling in her eyes. “Has she forgotten me already?
 
The wind Senshi turned around, facing the youma and she had already lifted her hands high in the air. Then she yelled the intimidating spell; for the first time in ten years.
“World shaking!” Some energy was drained away from her body and a yellowish energy ball erupted from the ground. It hit and vaporized the enemy.
 
`Looks like, I'm still able to play this game.' She sneered after she saw the youma being destroyed. Then she turned around and knelt in front of her daughter. The girl was crying uncontrollably and held the Space Sword tightly to her chest.
 
“Papa.” The girl whispered. Another wave of tears was falling from her cheek. However, she had no intention to hold them back. “Papa I miss you.”
 
“Gomen-nasai. I was away for all those years. Would you pleases forgive me, Hime-chan?” She wiped away the tears on her daughter's face with her thumb.
 
“I could never be mad at you.”
 
The blonde hugged her daughter passionately. That was all she wanted to hear. “Gomen nasai.” She apologized once again. Even though her daughter didn't blame her on anything, still she couldn't forgive herself. Then she smiled warmly towards her daughter. “May be it's not the perfect time, demo I would like you to meet your Otouto.”
 
“Otouto?” Saturn whispered.
 
“Hai, your Otouto.” Uranus confirmed.
 
The girl tilted her head and stared at Tux thoughtfully for a minute. Then she lowered her head and looked at the sword which held in her hands. “So, that's why he has the Space Sword.” She whispered. However, before she could ask more question about her new family member, someone interrupted.
 
“Uranus!”
 
Without even turning around, the blonde knew who was calling for her immediately. The voice of the mermaid was way too familiar. After ten years, it was still able to make her heat skipped a bit. The battled had ended and now everyone was facing the wind Senshi.
 
“Uranus is that you.” Neptune yelled in excitement. She used both hands to cover her mouth while she was sobbing in happiness. Ten years, after ten long years; she was finally reuniting with her wind goddess. Without hesitation, she ran towards her wind goddess and hugged her from behind.
 
`It will be great if they can understand and accept Yuki. Demo, no one could guarantee anything. I don't want him to see it if it turns out ugly.' It should be a moment of joy; a moment of delightful. However, Uranus could not find herself enjoy it. She was back to reality once she felt the warmth from Neptune. Her eyes were locked at Tux.
 
Inhaled deeply, she parted herself from her daughter and Neptune. Then she stepped in between Tux and the fellow scouts. She faced her son and said. “Tux, go home now.” With that, she turned around and staring at the Sailor Scouts.
 
“Hai, papa.” Tux nodded before he ran away and vanished.
 
`Yuki-chan?' Fighter gaped as she heard Tux's reply. Doubtlessly, that was Yuki. There wasn't any other boy would call Uranus papa. `But how?' Instantly she knew who his biological father was. There was only one man in the whole universe able to let Sailor Uranus gave birth to Tuxedo Kamen. The question was how it happened.
 
`I never asked her anything about Yuki. Apparently I should.' She clenched her fist into a ball. Her body was raging with anger. Although, she refused to admit it, at this moment she was jealous liked hell. She couldn't believe her `Tomboy-san' had been touched by the King. Even worst, her mind was flashing with images about a raven haired man making love with a certain blonde.
 
“Are you still angry with me?” There were thousands of questions running though Neptune's head, but this was the most important one.
 
“Iie.”
 
“Then why were you hiding?”
 
“I've my reasons.” Uranus answered with an unreadable face. Surely, she would like to tell the truth to everyone, especially Neptune. However at the same time, she was feared for the action she would get in return. That was why she had moved back to Tokyo, yet she still hided herself from her friends.
 
“Your reason?”
 
The blonde wanted to speak, to explain why she couldn't, but words were stuck at her throat. She was voiceless. `What if she still chooses to stay loyal towards `him' after she knows the truth? What should I do then?'
 
“You-you meet someone else, didn't you?” That was what Neptune scared for the entire time. She was afraid that the blonde had already moved on and found some one else. Suddenly the image of Tux rushed though her mind. “That kid. You have started a new family with him and his mother, haven't you?” Her voice was trembling. She used both hands to cover her mouth. Another other wave of tears was falling from her cheeks. She didn't want to know that she had lost the blonde completely.
 
“His mother is me.” Uranus said after she took a deep breath.
 
“It's you.” Neptune whispered. “There is no other woman?”
 
“No, there is no other woman.” Uranus confirmed. “I gave birth to him ten years ago.”
 
“You gave birth to him?” Neptune stunned. There was one and only one guy could make Sailor Uranus gave birth to Tuxedo Kamen. Of course she knew who he was. “You and Endymion…Oh my god.” She whispered; still it was loud enough for the blonde to hear.
 
“He…” At that moment, the blonde meant to spit out the truth. However, some thing else caught her attention. There was a soft wind blowing around which lifted the hem of Neptune's fuku; reviewing a butterfly tattoo. The butterfly Uranus never wanted to see.
 
`It's gone.' Uranus froze. She had been informed that the symbol of Uranus had been replaced by a butterfly; still it's hurt to see. Suddenly, she became very angry. Raggedness rushed though her body. `Why should I care what she thinks? I lost her long time ago.' “Think whatever you like, it doesn't matter.” She stated. Word by word was spitting form her mouth clearly. However, there was no emotion in her voice.
 
“It doesn't matter? Did you, or did you not betrayed our Queen?” Neptune asked frustrated. Words from the blonde slapped Neptune cruelly. She demanded the truth now. Unfortunately, the blonde didn't give her any answer. “Answer me now!” She yelled again. “I've waited you for ten years. Is that how you replay me, by being the mistress of the King?”
 
`Mistress?' Uranus sneered. `Did I ask for that?' “You've never waited for me. You dumped me because of that dude.” Uranus said coldly while pointing at Fighter.
 
-----------------
 
`Think whatever you like? Is she the mistress of Endymion?' However, Seiya brushed away this idea as soon as it appeared. `Her eyes; they are dimming.' She noticed the spark inside the emerald eyes had disappeared when Neptune said the word `mistress'. `She never wanted `this'.' The vocal had seen it two times before; seen the spiritless emerald eyes. The blonde would only act this way when she was being deeply hurt. `Stop now, Neptune. Don't you see you are hurting her?' She took a step forward and wanted to interrupt their conversation. However she stopped, as she saw the blonde was pointing at her.
 
“You've never waited for me. You dumped me because of that dude.” Uranus said coldly before she turned around; willing to leave. However, she couldn't, since the fellow scouts reacted fast and had surrounded her.
 
“Uranus please. Everyone made mistakes before. I'm sure that Queen Serenity will forgive you” Venus said trying to convince the wind Senshi to stay.
 
`She will forgive me?' Uranus sneered. `Did I do anything wrong?' She chewed on her bottom lip. `What was I expecting? I'm glad that Yuki isn't here to watch this.' There was only one way for her. She slightly bent her kneels; preparing for her next move. Then she straighten her kneels and jumped backward at the same time. The jumped was so high that it allowed her to flip around in the air. She landed perfectly out of the `Sailor circle'. With only one jump, she was no-longer surrounded by the Sailor Scouts. “Catch me! This is the only way you can make me come with you.” She smirked before she ran away.
 
Everyone was speechless. No doubt, after ten years, Uranus was still good at combating. However, they wouldn't let her go easily. Quickly they chased after her; everyone except Saturn and Fighter.
 
`Has papa betrayed our queen?' Saturn overwhelmed. Her keels went weak and fell on the ground. She was too shocked to do anything. The blonde was her role model in life. `It can't be true.' She held the Space Sword tightly in her hands. `It can't be true.'
 
`Tomboy-san, what had happened?' Fighter wanted to approach Uranus. She needed to do it soon. There were tones of question waiting for her to ask. `Demo, I can never catch the wind' She knew the blonde could run faster than her; much faster.
 
`I can `capture' it once I know where it blows to.'
 
-----------------
 
`I hope everything is fine.' Yuki thought on his way home. Anxiously, he turned around and looked at the direction of Juban Primary. `I wonder what's happening.' “Ouch.” He gasped in pain as his t-shirt touched the fresh wound.
 
“Hey kid! Want a ride?” Unexpectedly, a car sounded its horn and caught Yuki's attention. A raven hair man stretched his head from the car's window and yelled.
 
“Kou-san.” Yuki recognized the man immediately. “Hai.” He replied and hopped into the car.
 
--------------------
 
`Are they still following me?' Uranus breathed heavily. She was hiding in a small alley. Running away from the scouts wasn't as easy as she thought. `Am I slower? OR Are they faster?' There was a few times which Neptune nearly reached her. `As much as I hate to say; ten years out of battle has made me lose my edge.' She sighed. `Giving birth to Yuki must have made me gain a few extra pounds here and there.' However, it was worth, even though she was increased from size 6 to size 10.
 
“Ring Ring!” Suddenly, her cell rang. She took it out from her pocket and answered. “Kou.”
 
“You can come home now. Neptune informs that she has lost you already.”
 
“You didn't tell them where I live, did you?” Uranus said with a firm voice. It didn't sound like a question at all. She knew the vocal wouldn't betray her. `His master is living in the other side of the universe.' She de-transformed back to Haurka and started heading home.
 
“I wish I did.” Seiya sighed. Then it was dead silence between them. Neither of them spoke a word; they didn't know what to say.
 
“I brought Yuki-chan to the clinic.” It was Seiya who spoke first. “His back, there are scratches on his back. I brought him to the clinic and they treated the wounds before I drove him home.”
 
“Arigato.” She took a deep breathe before continued. “Could we meet at Crown café? I don't want Yuki over hear us.”
 
“Hai.”
 
-----------------
 
-Palace-
 
“Serenity-sama.”
 
“Speak.” Serenity ordered while she was throwing the document on the desk. She was reading it before the servant interrupted.
 
“Hai.” The servant nodded. “The missing Senshi has finally appeared.” She said excited. “Sailor Uranus was in hte Juban Primary with her son Tux. Venues-sama will hold a Senshi meeting at 4 about it.”
 
`Nani!' The queen was shocked. It was her dead sentence. Her `perfect' family would be destroyed once the blonde appeared. “Out!” She shouted as if she went insane and rose from her chair. Suddenly, the queen turned hysterically, her face was filled with anger.
 
“Pardon me?” The servant asked nervously. She was afraid that she had done something wrong.
 
“Out! I said out! All of you out!” Serenity shouted and pointed to other maids at her chamber and yelled again. “All of you go away now!”
 
“Yes, your highness.” They all bowed leaving the chamber as fast as they could.
 
`Why now? Why can't you play dead and disappear? Why do you need to steal my husband? Mamo-chan, Mamo-chan, he will leave me. He' Once Serenity was the only one left, she fell on her chair and sobbing heavily. A lie was a lie, no matter how many ways you looked at it. She knew she had never really gained the king's heart. Nothing could change even though she told herself everyday over and over. It's easier for her just to blame everything on the wind senshi. `He will leave me because of that bitch.'
 
---------------
 
-In the other end of the palace-
 
“Endymion-sama.” A messenger knelt in front of the king. They were stopping in the middle of the hallway.
 
“Speak.”
 
“Venus-sama will hold a Senshi meeting at 4. She needs everyone to be there.”
 
`It better be something important.' The King frowned. He never liked his time table being interrupted. “What's it about?”
 
“Hai, the missing Senshi; Sailor Uranus has finally appeared.”
 
“Nani?”
 
“The Sailor Scouts saw Sailor Uranus and her son; Tux in Juban Primary today. The detail will be discussed in the meeting.” The messenger reported with a robotic voice.
 
“Kami-sama.” The King whispered. “Kami-sama, thank you.” He was pleasing god finally letting him reunite with his wind goddess. “Where is she now?”
 
“Huh?”
 
“Uranus, where is she now? I need to see her.”
 
“I'm sorry my Lord, she has disappeared again.”
 
Endymion only let out a huge sign as a reaction. `Those bitches, they can't do any thing right Wait a minute?!' “Her son! What's his name again?”
 
“Tux.”
 
`Tux.' His eyes went wide since he remembered there was a new Tuxedo Kamen around. He also named Tux. `He is my son. She loves me. I know she loves me. She just need time to admit it. She loves me. There is no other reason for her to give birth to my son. I need to find her now. I can't let her feel as though her love is unreturned!' He laughed happily and rushed back to his chamber.
 
`Finally, we can be together! I shouldn't waste my time anymore. I need to find her and then we will start a happy family afterwards.''
 
-----------------
 
“Taru, you're back already.” ChibiUsa said relieved once she found Hotaru was in her room safely. They were separated after the incident. Chibi-moon was chasing after the wind senshi while Saturn was too shocked to react.
 
“Hai.” Hotaru mumbled. Her mind was complete chaos. There was just way too much information for her to handle at this moment.
 
“Daijoubu?” ChibiUsa concerned. She noticed that was something wrong about her friend. `I shouldn't have chased after Uranus. I should stay by her side.' However, she was too excited when she saw the missing senshi re-appear. Excited because she knew her best friend was longing for the wild wind. She would be happy as long as her best friend was happy. Hotaru was the most important thing in her life. She would do anything for Hotaru's sake. That was why she couldn't let Uranus disappear again.
 
Of course she wasn't stupid. She knew what it meant for Tux to be Uranus's son. She realized something must have happened between her father and the wind Senshi. Strange, she didn't feel sad because of it. No, not at all; she was delighted if you asked for her true feelings. `Hotaru's brother is my brother as well.' That was the only idea in her mind when she learned the relationship between Uranus and Tux. She was pleased with the new `relationship' between her and Hotaru. `We are not only friend, but also relatives now.'
 
“Daijoubu?” ChibiUsa asked again since she didn't get any reaction in the first time.
 
“Hai.” Hotaru replied as soon as she heard her princess. “I'm just tired. All I need is a nap.” With that, she pushed ChibiUsa out of her room. She didn't mean to be cold, but at this moment she needed to be alone. She needed to think silently.
 
“You can tell me anything.” ChibiUsa pleaded. However, Hotaru didn't say anything. She only gave her a sad smile before she closed the door right in front of ChibiUsa's face.
 
`Taru, what happened? Don't you know? You are all I want. I've never needed a mother who only shows up in special occasion. I've never needed a father who never looks at my eyes when he speaks to me. I've never need any servants who are loyal to the princess but never know who I really am. All I need is you, Taru. Don't you know?' ChibiUsa leaned against the door and sobbed silently.
 
-----------------
 
“Where is King Endymion?” Neptune asked angrily towards a guard in the palace. However the guard was too shocked to do anything, but looking at Neptune with his widened eyes. It was the first time he had ever seen the mermaid lose her temper.
 
“Neptune, relax will you? You're over reacting.” Venus placed her hand on the mermaid's shoulder and tried to calm her down. However, her hand was slapped away in the next second.
 
“Over reacting?” Neptune shouted and raised an eyebrow. “Over reacting?” She shouted again. “He and Haruka…They've…” She chewed on her bottom lip. No she would never say that word. It would never come from her mouth. “Since I couldn't get any words from Haruka, I'll go and ask the only other man who knows the truth.” She said before she turned around and left.
 
“Matte!” Quickly, Venus walked behind and followed the mermaid. She couldn't leave her alone now. The mermaid wasn't mentally stable. Who knew what would happen if she left her alone.
 
Finally they found the King in his chamber. Without saying a single word, Neptune slapped the King across the face. However, before he could react, she grabbed his collar and stared right into his eyes. “You and Haurka, What had happened?”
 
“Think what ever you like. It doesn't matter.” He replied. Yes, it didn't matter anymore. Whatever had happened in that night, it wasn't important anymore; as long as his goddess had reappeared.
 
“Nani?” `They give the same reply.' She meant to ask more questions, but she didn't since she felt a hand landed on her shoulder. She tilted her heard and prepared to scold whoever tried to interrupt her.
 
“Queen Serenity-sama.” Neptune whispered.
 
-----------------
 
A/N: If you haven't notice, it's a Seiya/Haruka fanfic. That is why Seiya will be the only one understands Haruka :P Anyway, I think I pretty much covered everyone's thoughts on Haruka. ChibiUsa's was the hardest one. It took me along time to write that bit. Hope you like it. Till next time, see-ya.