Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailoe Moon Weirdness Odyssey ❯ Chaos at the Coast ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Sailor Moon Weirdness Odyssey
By: Mousa Touré
 
Chapter 2: Chaos at the Coast
 
Only one day in Japan and Reggie wanted answers. He didn't think being a foreign exchange student would require being in life threatening adventures.
“Okay dudes,” Reggie said as he looked at the clock he got from the rat-snake known as Rattler and then at Xander and Darian. “Spill it! Who was that guy, what did he mean by `Gloved Hand' and what did he want that had to do with this old fashioned clock and my earth sign birth mark?” Reggie never felt so confused before. His right hand and the clock glowed when they got near each other; a Rat-snake was after him and the clock, what did he mean by gloved hand for Xander, no five fingered glove could fit him and did they have some sort of magical powers?
“I don't know what that thing was,” Xander lied as he put his six fingered hand in his pocket. “He must've mistaken me for somebody else.”
“I have no idea why your hand reacts to the clock,” Darian said nervously and than tried to change the subject. “Uh, I called the gang over to the beach today. You can meet some of our friends.”
“Yeah!” Xander said in a fake, happy, smile. “Great!”
“Trying to change the subject, eh?” Reggie said calmly as he crossed his arms. Darian was shocked. “Fine, I can use a rest after that ordeal earlier.”
 
* * *
In a dark room of another world…
“Why am I not surprised you have failed me once AGAIN.” Yelled the angry Negafather.
“You don't understand! He was not normal.” The Rattler cried as he bowed to the Negafather. “His strength was beyond normal standards!”
“Negafather, I might be able to fix that.” Dr. Peacock said as she walked in from the shadows. She plucked some short, black hairs from the Rattler's clothes and an empty needle. “Negafather, I need you blood for the moment,” She took the empty needle and extracted green blood from him. “And Rattler's venom.” And she forced Rattler to spit a purple substance into a cup. “With these ingredients, I shall create the ultimate, pollutive, human-like, life form!” and She ran into her laboratory and placed a do not disturb sign in front of the door.
 
* * *
 
At the Beach, Xander, Reggie and Darian arrive and they see a group of girls playing around.
`You're joking!' Reggie thought. “These can't be the friends Darian was talking about.'
`You better believe it.' Xander replied through telepathy. `I see you're going to have to get used to me going through your head. Hey! I didn't know you're scared of being in the dark by your self.'
`Aaaaaaah, Shaddap!'
`At least let me tell you who the girls are. The one with long strips of hair connected to the meatballs is Serena; the one with short blue hair is Ami, Long gold haired one is Mina, the one with short brown hair is Lita, the one with short yellow hair is Eric, The one with long, sea blue hair is Michelle, the beautiful one with short, black hair is Hotaru, and the one with long black hair is Rei.'
`Thanks for the guide. I think I can handle it now.' Once they left the car, the girl known as Serena jumped up and ran to Darian leaving only smoke behind. Reggie and Xander side-stepped from behind Darian as he was knocked to the ground by Serena.
“This is Serena I presume?” Reggie said as he looked down at Darian being kissed all over.
“Yup,” Xander replied. Darian introduced Reggie in Japanese to Serena who bowed to him and Reggie bowed back. I he never spoke to anyone who didn't speak English. There was his Grandparents, aunts and uncles on his father's side but they were all in his family, Serena on the other hand was not. She started speaking to Reggie in Japanese. Reggie was just about to faint until Darian stopped her. Reggie was having a great time, going around and meeting all the girls. Ami was a complete and total brainiac! Lita was a martial arts expert and an expert cook, Rei meditates and nearly hit Reggie with what looked like sheets of paper with Japanese writing on it but Reggie soon learned they temporarily paralyze people.
Reggie met just about all the girls until he saw one 3 feet away. A beautiful girl he didn't meet yet. His eyes turned into hearts and his mouth went wide open. It was Hotaru. Reggie was so infatuated, he for got her name.
`Xander,' Reggie thought. `Come here.' Xander arrived and asked, `What's up?'
`Who is that?' Reggie thought as he slammed his mouth closed and trying to keep back the drool.'
`Hotaru Chronos,' Xander explained. Reggie was about to go say hi when Xander's voice came back. `My girlfriend.' Reggie was heartbroken and he didn't even meet her. He staggered backwards and fell like a ton of bricks on his towel. He wished Xander hadn't said those last words. Reggie could've done is half hard punches on Xander and make it look an accident but then what? He just decided to keep his mind off it and took out his drawing pad and a pencil and started to do some of his made-up super heroes.
 
* * *
 
“He is complete!” Dr. Peacock yelled as she came out of her lab. “I present to you Negafather, Your son, the brown twerp's Cousin, rattler's Nephew! I give you,” She let a boy from behind her appear from the shadows. “The Negakid!” He Looked like Reggie only his eyes were purple instead of brown; his glasses were in the shape of pentagons instead of being round and, his power was poisonous!
“Unbelievable!” The Negafather said with awe. “A Negason!”
“Yeah!” The Negakid said as he slammed is fist in his hand. “And I'm ready to kick some butt!” He grabbed a top hat and walked off with the Rattler right be hind him.
“He learns so fast.” The Negafather said, still looking at his son with awe.
“I know,” Dr. Peacock said dreamily. “His battle name is known as Tuxedo Pollution.”
“Wonderful!'
 
* * *
 
The gang was having fun at the beach when a cloud of smog covered the sky. The Negakid was about and was releasing smog bombs, from his bottom! Reggie half expected the girls to run but instead he saw them take out rings and Serena took out a compact! He saw and heard it all!
“Jupiter Ring Power!” Lita yelled.
“Mars Ring Power!” Rei yelled.
“Mercury Ring Power!” Ami yelled.
“Venus Ring Power!” Mina yelled.
“Neptune Ring Power!” Michelle yelled.
“Uranus Ring Power!” Eric yelled.
“Saturn Ring Power!” Hotaru yelled.
“Moon Cosmic Power!” Serena yelled. Darian Took out a rose and his clothes turned into a tuxedo and when Xander pointed his hand at his body, it became a Tuxedo too!
“Sailor Scouts, Soldiers and Tuxedoes! I'm glad you guys are my friends.” Reggie said as he watched the Scouts, Soldiers and Tuxedoes spring into action.
“Venus, Love chain in circles!” Sailor Venus Yelled as she sent a golden chain of hearts that knocked The Negakid out of his fun.
“You wanna play?” the Negakid asked. “Tuxedo Pollution Polluca Ball!” Tuxedo Pollution sent a pollution filled ball at Venus which knocked her into the sand, stuck with sludge.
“Mars, Fireball, FLASH!” Mars yelled as she sent a fire ball from her finger tips and sent it to T. Pollution who was on fire!
“Smoke this!” T. Pollution sent a powerful smoke blast, making Mars choke.
“Jupiter, Thunder ball, Flash!” Jupiter threw a lightning ball at which would make T. Pollution shock to surrender.
“I hate lightning,” He suddenly spat a sludge bomb at Jupiter making her stuck in a ball of sludge.
“World Shaking!” Uranus yelled as she released a yellow sphere.
“Deep Submerge!” Neptune cried as she released blue sphere. T. Pollution was knocked off his feet by the yellow sphere and was pulverized by the blue one.
“Air, yuck! Water, double yuck!” T. Pollution said. He was still up! Battered, but still up! “Kame, Hame, Garbage!” He sent Garbage of all sorts at Uranus and Neptune!
“Shine Aqua Illusions!” Mercury sent Cold water at T. Pollution and froze his legs.
“Dirty Sludge Illusions!” Apparently, the ice wasn't strong enough and T. Pollution sent sludge at Mercury and froze her arms and legs with sludge!
“Silence Glaive!” Saturn Shouted as she tried to ram T. Pollution with her glaive but he grabbed it and flung it into the air, with Saturn on it.
“Never play with knives. Professionals like me and Uncle here know how to use them better!” T. Pollution laughed and threw a smoke bomb at her for discipline.
“Never spoke a truer word nephew!” the Rattler cried. “I'm so proud of you.”
“Don't get too excited, here comes the 12 fingered freak known as Xander.”
“You show `em! Cut off his right hand and get your cousin!”
“With pleasure!” T. Pollution made a sludge sword and made an attempted to cut off T. Glove's hand off but T. Glove simply turned his hand into a golden sword and had a sword fight with T. Pollution and Rattler, cheering him on. Reggie stared helplessly at the horrible battle taking place. He his strength couldn't handle the forces of pollution. He stared at the picture of his hero Element boy. What would he do? Use the powers of nature. In his right hand, Reggie clenched the old fashioned clock and the clock started to glow. He held it up a pressed the button on top.
“EARTH PLANET POWER!” Reggie yelled. The clock opened to reveal a small, green orb. The orb grew bigger and the clock turned into a staff and the orb connected itself to the staff. Reggie's clothes turned into a green tuxedo only his bow tie was a neck tie. He had green shorts and a hat like Top Cat's, a mask over his eyes and elfish like shoes.
“Not precisely a tuxedo,” Reggie said. “But it'll do.” Reggie grabbed his staff and went off. T. Pollution was winning in the sword fight with T. Glove and was about to make the final cut when a large stream of water obliterated his sword.
“Who the-,” T. Pollution said but was interrupted.
“Okay Pollution,” Reggie said as he held his staff in front of him. “Release my friends or suffer the consequences.”
“Who are you to tell what to do?”
“I'm the Guardian of Earth, the tuxedo of Earth and Nature. I'm Tuxedo Earth!”
“Shoot!” T. Pollution was petrified. He watched his cousin create what looked like a giant, golden boomerang. T. Earth jumped on it and flew into the air. His Orb turned blue and a 100 foot wave appeared behind him.
“Tsunami attack!” T. Earth cried as the huge wave smashed The Rattler and T. Pollution. “Purify!” T. Earth made all the polluting doing the number on the sailor scouts disappear. T. Earth jumped from his transport, balled up his fist and…….WHACK!!!
 
* * *
 
In the Negaverse.
“Son, what happened!?” The Negafather asked. The Negakid and the Rattler were both super wet and half mangled from the tidal wave. The Negakid also had a black eye.
“My cousin discovered the powers of the clock.” The Negakid said weakly.
“This is worse than I feared. I'm going to call in a thug that can easily take him to me! Drago. DRAGO!”
“Yes, Masterrrrr.” Said a Dragon headed creature with a human body and claws.
“I need you to do a little deliver and cut operation. Are you up for the challenge?”
“Of courrrrrrse masterrrrrr.”
“Good then. You are my best bounty hunter and I don't except failures.” The Negafather grinned evilly.
 
* * *
 
We find the Tuxedoes, Sailor Scouts and Soldiers at Serena's house, where they are meeting with Serena's black cat Luna and Mina's white cat Artimis.
“I still don't see how we're going to get info from cats.” Reggie said doubtfully as looked at Luna and Artimis.
“And what makes you say that?” Artimis said as he looks up at Reggie.
“ACK! He talks!” Reggie nearly fainted again.
“They sure do,” Serena said. “Do you remember a Tuxedo Earth in the Moon Kingdom?”
“Well,” Luna started. “There was the friend of Xanthite and because their friendship was so strong that they created a psychic bond. This friend was the guardian of Earth known as Reginarnald. When Queen Byrel brainwashed Xanthite, Reginarnald knew something was wrong when he tried contacting him. When Reginarnald found Xanthite they fought as Reginarnald tried to make Xanthite remember him. Xanthite sent Reginarnald through a dimensional warp into Earth and erased his memory of ever being the Guardian of Earth. Even though their memories were gone forever, one thing never changed between them and their families, their psychic bond never changed.”
“Amazing,” Reggie said. “Does this mean I'm the new guardian of Earth?”
“I'm too sure about that.” Artimis explained. “You would need the birth mark for that to be true.” Reggie suddenly stuck out his right hand.
“Like this?” Reggie asked.
“Exactly!” Luna and Artimis exclaimed as their eyes widened. Suddenly, a male African voice sounded.
“So you've finally figured it out, eh?” A man in Reggie's tuxedo uniform (With long pants) walked out of Reggie's clock and he looked like Reggie only he had a mustache and he was see- through. “I'm glad too see you, greatest grandson.”
“Who are you?” Rei asked with amazement and tried to see if this guy was a ghost.
“Take a guess.” The man said jokingly.
“Are you,” Ami began. “The ghost of the first Guardian of Earth, Reginarnald?”
“Rightio! I've locked my spirit in the clock for future use and here I am.”
“But what are you here for?” Darian asked curiously.
“To teach this handsome, young devil his new power.”
“Just what we need,” Lita said. “An egomaniac.”
“Maybe, but a helpful one. So Reggie, have you tried any attacks yet?”
“Just the tsunami attack,” Reggie said. “And the water stream attack.” Reggie added.
“Good! Very good. Now next time try Raging Inferno or Nature's Storm. I believe you'll like the results. I'll catch ya later.” And Reginarnald disappeared.
“Wow.” Everyone else also seemed to have the same reaction. They were all surprised to see a ghost right before their eyes. “Well,” Xander finally said. “What did you think of that?”
“I say he was nice.” Mina replied. Hotaru and Michelle nodded in agreement.
“I say he was bit of an ego freak.” Eric said while Lita and Rei agreed.
“He seemed intelligent,” Ami said. “What do you think Serena?” everyone turned around, only to find Serena was asleep.
“Oh Serena -_-()” Luna sighed. Everybody just laughed and headed for home. On the dark street to Darien's home, Reggie just looked up to the sky.
`Well,' Reggie thought and sighed. `I guess things will be a lot more exciting after all.'
`You and me both, Reggie.' Xander replied. The boys just laughed, not knowing that The Negafather's Bounty hunter was lurking in the shadows…
 
To be continued...