Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: Another Destiny ❯ Scene 1 - Part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
 
AnimePrincess: I hope your enjoying my Sailor Moon fic. Here is Scene 3!
 
 
 
Sailor Moon: Another Destiny
 
Scene 1: Her Destiny
 
Part 3: Haruka's phone call; the attack in Hotaru's room
 
 
 
~Hikawa Shrine~
 
That afternoon at Hikawa Shine; Ami was sitting next to Rei's bed watching over Urawa who was recovery from conciseness. “Urawa-kun, are you alright?” asked Ami. “Yes, I'm alright now” answered Urawa as he turned to face Ami.
 
“Mizuno-san…I had a vision in my dream where the past and the future changed places.” “What?” questioned Ami. “I don't understand it very well but…History…No, Destiny will change” said Urawawith a very disturbed look on his face.
 
“Destiny…” thought Ami “So, only the future has been replaced” asked Ami. “No! The past has also been replaced” said Urawa. “The past!?” Ami though for awhile on what was going on and what Urawa vision was trying to tell them.
 
Meanwhile in the fire reading room the girls knelt down and watched Rei as she looked into the fire to see if she can location anything extraordinary.
 
“Haaa---! KATSU--!!” shout Reias she extends her hands towards the fire. The flame startsto blazehigherinto the air. “That's…!?” exclaimed Usgai “who is it? An enemy? Just then a woman like face formed on the flame. “My name is SIN” Her eyes began to open. “This is merely a greeting! Just then there was aflash andthe flamesexplodedcausing Rei to be coatedwith soot.
 
“Ohhh! I'm all covered in soot” coughed Rei. “What was that?” asked Usgai. “I don't know” replied Rei as she coughed some more. “Hey, Rei-chan, your face is pitching black” giggled Usgai. “Oh shut up!” yelled Rei as she coughed more.
 
“Rei-chan, are you okay?” asked Makoto who was a little concerned. “Yeah, I'm fine” replied Rei. “My clothes are all dirty. I'm going to go take a bath” With that said Rei walked off to the bathroom.
 
Minako turned to Usgai and Makoto.“Sin…hmm, that's what it said” “who was that? A new enemy?” wondered Makoto. Just then the phone rang. “Rei! Telephone! It's Haruka” calls Rei's grandfather “Ah, I'll take the call for her” Usgai picked Luna up and she walked out the roomleaving Minako and Makoto to chat among themselves.
 
Usgai walked down the hallway and saw Rei's grandfather holding the phonereceiver. “Oh, so you're going to take the call, Usgai?” Hegave Usgai the phonereceiverand left.“Hello, Haruka-san?” replied Usgai into the phone. “Ahh, Odango. Something terrible has happened. Hotaru's fallen ill” explained Harkua on the other side of the receiver.
 
“Huh? What happened?Is she sick?” asked Usgai. “No…this…is…The doctors don't know either, but this could be… If you don't come here, I can't tell you. So come to the Juuban Hospital right away” With that said Harkua and Usgai hanged up the phone together.
 
“What's wrong?” asked Luna. Usgai turned to Luna. “Something's happened to Hotaru-chan” explained Usgai. “I need to go to Juuban Hospital for awhile.”
 
~Outside the shrine~
 
Once outside Luna jumped off Usgai's shoulder. “Too many strange things have been happening lately. Usgai-chan, I have to check out a few things” said Luna as she startedoff on her way. “Ok then” replied Usgai. “If something happens, contact me.” “Right!” With that Luna and Usgai went there separate ways.
 
 
~At Juuban Ave ~
 
As Usgai was walking down the street she didn't notice her new friend Akina coming out the jewelry store. “Usgai-chan!!” shouts Akina. Usgai turned around and gave a big surprise look as she saw Akina coming out the Jewelry shop.
 
“Oh Akina-chan!” shout Usgai as she saw Akina running up to her. “We meet again” said Akina with a friendly smile. “So where you're head this time, Usgai-chan.” “A friend is sick so I'm going to visit her at the hospital” replied Usgai.
 
“Oh my! Is it serious” asked Akina who was very concerned. “I don't think so” answered Usgai. “Mind if I come with you” asked Akina with a smile. “Sure!” relied Usgai with her usual cheerful smile. “Great! Let's go” With that Usgai and Akina heads Juuban Hospital together.
 
 
~At Juuban Hospital~
 
As Usgai and Akina arrived at the entrance of the hospital the automatic doors open and they walkedin. Usgai walks up to the reception deskwhere the nurse was going threw some papers. “Excuse me” called Usgai. The nurse turns to Usgai “Yes! May I help you”replied the nurse“Yes! Can you tell me what room Hotaru-chanis in” asked Usgai.
 
“Oh Tomoe Hotaru's hospital room ison the third floor. “It's the one on the far left.” “Thank you!” Usgai turned to face Akina. “We can go now” But when she turned around Akina was gone.“Huh!?” That's strange she was right here. Maybe she had something important to do”said Usgai then she head to Hotaru's room.
 
~Hotaru's room~
 
Once Usgai entered into Hotaru's room she greeted Haruka and Michiru. “We've been waiting for you odango atama repliedHaruka. Are you awake, Hotaru-chan? Odango's come to see you.
 
Usgai walked of to Hotaru's bed side and to her surprise Hotaru was back to her older self. “Huh? Why has Hotaru-chan grown into a child?” questioned Usgai. “Hotaru-chan is you ok?” “It only stopped hurting a while ago. I'm fine since you got here” replied Hotaru with a little cough.
 
“What could've happened?” wondered Usgai. “She just started stumbling” said Michiru. “She transformed back right in front of our eyesbut it was so painful. And the Mugen Gakuen has been revived recently today. I think something evil has begun happening” said Haruka. “Yeah! Hotaru, have you ever felt this kind of pain before” asked Haruka.
 
“It was like when I was under the influence of the Taioron Crystal. Usgai-san's Ginzuishou seemed to help relieve the pain” replied Hotaru. “The Taioron Crystal…T…then, Hotaru-chan, are you going to turn back into Mistress 9?” questions Usgai.
 
“I think its okay now” replied Michiru. “Yeah, Hotaru has opened her eyes and is a sailor senshi now. She won't turn into an enemy” declared Haruka.
 
“When I collapsed, I felt that I was enveloped by darkness. But that evil power…The evil power is an enormous power of darkness… I felt like my Destiny was being influenced by something else” explained Hotaru.
 
“A strong new power…”thought Usgai. Just then a nurse enters the room. “Excuse me, but it time for her check-up. “Wait a minute!” shout Michiru as she walked up to the nurse. “This room should be marked `No Entry'.Who or what are you!”
 
“…hee hee hee” cackled the nurse. I'm gonna get you troublesome sailor senshi. The nurse removed her masquerade revealing her true form as the Daimon known was Palmacon.
 
“Don't worry Hotaru-chan we'll handle this” declared Usgai as she puts her hand in the air. “Moon Cosmic Power Make up!” shouted Usgai. “Uranus Planet Power Make up!” shouted Haruka. “Neptune Planet Power Make up!” shouted Michiru. In a blaze of three beautiful sparkles of light Usgai, Haruka and Michiru became the sailor senshi.
 
“DIE” shouted Palmacon as she attacks the girls with her large needlefor a arm. All three dodge the attack. Uranus attacked the Daimon with a high kick but the Daimon saw her coming and dodged it.
 
“Let me have a try. Deep Submerge!” exclaims Neptune as the power of the ocean comes together into a ball of energy shaped like the planet Neptune and launches it at the Daimon. Unfortually with the Daimons great ability and skill it was able to dodges the attack.
 
“Now it's my turn. World Shaking!” shouts Uranus as she raises her hand in the air and starts to gather energy that forms into the shape of planet Uranus. She sends the attack on the ground which rises up towards the Daimon. “Ha!” laughed the Daimon as she dodges Uranus' attack.
 
“Take this” shout the Daimon as she holds her large needle for an arm and shot 6 little needles at the girls. “Look out” shout Neptune as she sees the needles coming their way. Neptune and Uranus dodge the attack but for Sailor Moon she barely made it. “Ahhh!” screams Sailor Moon as she falls to the floor.
 
“Are you alright, Sailor Moon?” asked Uranus in concern. “Yea! I'm ok” replies Sailor Moon as she stands up. “We must stop this Daimon and fast” said Neptune. “Uranus, are you ready?” “Yea let's do this” shouts Uranus.
 
This time Neptune and Uranus combined their attack and launched it at the Daimon. This time the attack took a directed hit and weakens the Daimon. “You ready, sailor moon?” shout Uranus. “Just leave it to me” replied Sailor Moon as she takes out her spiral rod and gets ready to do her deadly attack. “Spiral Moon Heart Ache” shouts Sailor Moon as she spins the rod around and unleashes a spiral filled with hearts towards the Daimon.
 
The attack did the trick the Daimon was no more. “You did!” shout Hotaru who was still in bed. The girls gather around Hotaru's bed. “Yea, but didn't we once beat that enemy before?” said Haruka. “This is the second time a Daimon has attacked today” said Michiru.
 
“Why are enemies that we've already beaten being revived? I wonder what this could be…” questioned Usgai. “If its Destiny was changed the same way as mine, I think it might be possible” explains Hotaru.
 
“The power to change Destiny? That's stupid!” scoffed Haruka. “I wonder who the heck there enemies are” thought Haruka.
 
Meanwhile outside Hotaru's room stood a familiar figure and her companion listening on to there conversation. “It seems more monsters have appeared” said the familiar voice. “Yes! We must keep an eye on them just in case.” “Right” And with that said they disappeared from site leaving the window open and the curtain blowing in the wind.
 
 
AnimePrincess: So what you think? Please review!