Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: Another Destiny ❯ Scene 1 - Part 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
AnimePrincess: I really want to say to the people who are reading my fic and reviewing. Has you know I'm trying to learn to write in story format so please give me some credit. So please keep reading and enjoying. I'll do my best to please you. Well here it is Part 4 of scene 1. I hope you like. Ja ne Minna!!
 
 
Sailor Moon: Another Destiny
 
Scene 1: Her Destiny
 
Part 4: The New Enemy plans their next move. The race to Usagi's house!
 
 
Meanwhile far away in time and space the new enemy was planning their next attempt. In a great hall where it was surrounded by green fire there sitting on her throne was the mistress who face was covered in darkness. Just then five girlish figures appeared before the mistress. A girl with long blond hair fixed in two pig tails steps forward and bowed before speaking, her name was Sin.
 
“Apsu-sama, we have completed the first stage of our plan. In a few places, the previously beaten enemies have been revived and attacked a few people. The Destiny of the Juuban district of the 20th century has been changed said Sin as she raised her head to face Apsu.
 
Apsu stood up from her throne and approached the girls. “I have put you through much. Take this a present” replies Apsu as she raises her right hand in the air then a bright light came from her coronet and the symbol on her forehead start to glow a bright purple color. Just then five energy beams shoots towards the five girls giving them great power. “With this, you should become more powerful that the Sailor Senshi” says the Apsu as she sit back on her throne and waves her hand. You may step down.”
 
Sin took a step back “Thank you very much Apsu-sama.” All five girls bowed to Apsu before leaving the great hall. Outside the hallway the girls gathered for a conference.
 
“With this new power, we can become stronger than the legendary Sailor Senshi” replies a girl with short light blue hair named Nabu. “Ah, our Destinies shall certainly be changed” says a girl with red hair that was tied in a pony tail her name was Nergal.
 
“That's what I thought too” squealed a girl with long light blond hair named Ishtar who stood next to the girl with the light blue hair. “Are you people satisfied already? I'm still anxious” exclaimed a girl with long gray hair and her name was Marduk.
 
Just then a small boy with dark green hair appeared in front of the five girls along with his strange pet. “I'm with Marduk” replied the boy with the dark green. “Anshar-sama” replied Nergal. “It's too early to be satisfied. The Sailor Senshi is still alive. To turn Destiny into what we truly desire, we must retrieve the Ginzuishou from those who possess it. We shall only have a chance if we get the Ginzuishou” explained Anshar to the girls.
 
“That's true. The power of the Ginzuishou is too strong to ignore. So, we have crossed over time protected by the Ginzuishou, and arrived in this time” replied Sin. “This is our chance, our power has become stronger too” said Ishtar. “At the moment, the Sailor Senshi is separated into two different groups” says Nabu.
 
“Ok, now is our chance. We can get those girls” With that said the four girls vanishes living Sin and Anshar. “Do not act easy towards the princess, if you do indeed want to change Destiny” said Sin to Anshar before turning her back to him and vanish. Without another word Anshar vanished as well right behind Sin.
 
Back in the present Usagi, Haruka and Michiru gathered outside the hospital's parking lot having a long discussion about what was going on.
 
“Anyways, let's check out the town a little bit” stated Haruka. “All right! Perhaps we can find a clue left behind by the enemy” replies Michiru. “Yeah, ok! I can feel that something's about to happen. Let's go back to my house to make sure that everyone is safe” suggested Usagi.
 
“Ok. Let's go” replied Haruka. “Wait! I'm going too!” says a familiar voice. The girls turned around to see the voice belong to Hotaru. “You have to rest” said Haruka to Hotaru as she stood in front of her. “I'm a Sailor Senshi too. I can't just rest while Destiny to be changed anymore than it already has” declared Hotaru who was determent to go no matter what.
 
“Can't we take Hotaru-chan along too?” asked Michiru. Haruka hesitated for while then made a decision. “Ok, you can come with us” “Take care, ok” said Usagi to Hotaru with her cheerful voice. “Thanks, everyone” With out another word the four girls walked out the hospital parking lot and headed to Usgai's house. Unaware that they were been followed by mysterious figures.
 
~Outside Usagi's house~
 
The girls arrived in front of Usagi's house. “Here we are” said Usagi as she opened the door and walked in while the girls followed.
 
~Inside Usgai's house~
 
Once inside the girls looked around to see that everything was still the same. “I'm so relieved. It looks like nothing's changed here” said Usagi as she sighs with relief. Just then there was a scream coming from down the hall. “That sounded like Shingo” said Usagi. Suddenly the girls saw Usgai's little brother, Shingo running pass and up the stairs in fear.
 
Shingo? W…wait a sec, what's wrong?” shout Usagi. Just then they heard another scream coming from Shingo's room. “Oh no, I think his in trouble” said Hotaru. “Everyone, transform” exclaimed Haruka. The girls take their items and raise it into the air. Moon Cosmic Power Make up!” shouted Usagi. “Uranus Planet Power Make up!” shouted Haruka. “Neptune Planet Power Make up!” shouted Michiru. “Saturn Planet Power Make-up” exclaimed Hotaru. In a blaze of four beautiful sparkling lights Usagi, Haruka, Michiru and Hotaru become the 4 Sailor Senshi.
 
“Let's go!” declares Sailor Moon. The girls run upstairs down the hallway to the first door to the leftto Shingo's bed room.
 
~In Shingo's room~
 
As they entered the room they saw a youma hovering over Shingo, who was unconscious. “Look it's a youma” says Saturn. Sailor Moon ran over to Shingo but was stopped by the youma known as Cureney Green. “Don't… Don't interfere!!!” said the youma as sheattacksSailor Moonwith herlong claws. Lucky Sailor Moon dodged justin time.
 
“We need to defeat this youma to save Shingo.” states Sailor Moon. The girls get ready as the youma attacks once again. World Shaking!” shouts Uranus as she raises her hand in the air and starts to gather energy that forms into the shape of planet Uranus. She sends the attack on the ground which rises up towards the youma.
 
The youma uses its great speed to dodges the attack and comes down with it long claws towards Uranus. Watch out Uranus! Deep Submerge!” exclaims Neptune as the power of the ocean comes together into a ball of energy shaped like the planet Neptune and launches it at the youma.
 
The youma stops in it tracks giving Uranus enough time to move out the way. “Damn! That youma is fast” says Uranus. “We need to find away to slow it down” states Neptune.
 
Without warning the youma launches a load sound wave blast from her mouth called a Sonic Wave towards Uranus and Neptune. “Look out Uranus, Neptune!!” shout Sailor moon. The girls turn around and saw the attack coming their way. “Silent Wall” shouts a familiar voice as a light pink barrier appears and protects the two outer senshi from the attack.
 
Sailor Moon turned around to see the familiar voice came from Saturn who had her Glaive pointed towards Uranus and Neptune. “Great job, Sailor Saturn!” says Sailor Moon. “Thanks Sailor Moon!” replies Saturn as she takes the barrier off the two outer senshi.
 
“Damn you!!” shouts the youma as she comes in for one more attack. Just then in a flash of light Sailor Saturn sliced the youma in half using her Glaive. “Good shot, Sailor Saturn!” exclaims Uranus. Now your chance, Sailor Moon” shouts Saturn.
 
“You bet” repliesSailor Moon as she takes out her spiral rod and gets ready to do her deadly attack. “Spiral Moon Heart Ache” shouts Sailor Moon as she spins the rod around and unleashes a spiral filled with hearts towards the Youma destroying it in an instant.
 
When it was over, Shingo had just woken up only to find that the legendary Sailor Senshi was in his bedroom. “Oh I can't believe it! It's the Sailor Senshi exclaims Shingo. Sailor walks up to Shingo. “Thank you, Sailor Moon” replies Shingo. “No problem…Shingo” said Sailor Moon with a wink. “You remember my name” said Shingo with great delight.
 
Of course, Sailor Moon never forgets” declares Sailor Moon as she but her hands on her hips. “By the way, why was that creature after you?” asked Sailor Moon “Because it want to know where the “Gunzaichou” is” replied Shingo. “You mean the Ginzuishou?” corrected Sailor Moon. “Yeah that” said Shingo.
 
Sailor Moon was getting worried, why would a youma be going after her brother and what did it want with the Ginzuishou. “Well we got to go. Stay out of trouble, ok!” says Sailor Moon to Shingo with a concern look on her face. “You got it Sailor Moon” replies Shingo with a bright full smile. With that the girls leave the room and out the house.
 
~Outside Usagi's house~
 
Once outside the house Usagi's got a signal from her communicatorthat was on her wrist.“Ah. I'm getting a message from Luna” says Usagias she turned on the communicator.
 
“Hai, Luna” respondsUsagi “Usagi-chan, I've found out some infoabout the enemy come to the Hikawa Shrine immediately” replied Luna. “Okay!” With that Usagituned off the communicator and looked to the girls.
 
“We got to go to Hikawa Shrine. Look like Luna gotsome info on the enemy” says Usagi. “Great! Let's go” says Haruka.
 
As the girls leave Usagi's house and head to the shrine they were unaware that they were been followed by a hood figure.
 
 
AnimePrincess: So what you think so far? I really hope you liked it.