Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: Another Destiny ❯ Scene 1 - Part 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
AnimePrincess: Well I hope you enjoyed Part 4. Thank to you all who read and review. I'll try my best not to disappoint you. I hope you enjoy part 5 and sorry if it's kind of short. Well have fun.
 
 
Note: This fic is based off the Sailor Moon RPG
 
 
Sailor Moon: Another Destiny
 
Scene 1: Her Destiny
 
Part 5: A Message from the Enemy. My name is Sin.
 
 
~At Hikawa Shrine~
 
Usagi and the other senshi were walking down the hallway and into the fire room where they saw Luna and Artemis. “We've been waiting, Usagi-chan” said Luna. The girls walked up to Luna and Artemis. “What do you know about the enemy?” asked Usagi.
 
“Ah… I looked up some info on the crystal palace's computer. It appears to be that the enemy has arrived from the future” explained Artemis
 
“Huh!? But, the Black Moon is…” Before Usagi could finish her sentence Artemis spoke up. “No, these enemies are from beyond the time of the Black Moon. They have the power to manipulate time. They've used the Time-Space Door to get here. It seems they've come to the past” explains Artemis.
 
“If we tell Serenity about this event… Then surely the enemy will just close the Time-Space Door. They must be planning something in the future as well” assumed Luna.
 
Artemis turns to an empty space in the room and pressed a button on the computer, and then a hologram of Sin appeared in front of them. “This is one of the enemies that are blocking the Time-Space Door. And then next... Huh?” Artemis look closely to realize something was wrong. The computer's making some strange sounds.”
 
“What?” said Luna? “Well… The computer must be broken” said Artemis. “Oh, let me have a go!” Luna walked up to the computer and was about to touch it when… “I am…” The hologram started to move.
 
“Ah! It moved!! That's really clever, Luna!” said Artemis in surprised. “Huh? But I haven't done anything yet” said Luna who was also surprised. Just then the hologram spoke again. “I am…the opposite Sin.
 
“Wait! There's something weird about this!” said Haruka. The hologram started to grin. “I am the opposite Sin; One of the senshi who going to change Destiny. I shall kill you annoying Sailor Senshi. I completely rule “Her Destiny” Take a look at this. Sin spread her arm out and holograms of the Sailor Senshi appeared lying on the floorunconscious.
 
“Sailor Mercury!” shout Luna. “Sailor Mars” exclaimed Michiru. “Sailor Jupiter” exclaimed Haruka. “Sailor Venus” exclaimed Hotaru. Then a hologram of Chibi-usa appeared on the floor unconscious. “Chibi-usa” shout Usagi as she notices her future daughter laying there.
 
Just then Sin vanished living these words “If you want Lady Serenity and the other four senshi back… Come to Juuban Junior High School. We'll be waiting Sailor Moon. Usagi ran up where Sin was standing. “Wait a second! Everyone! Chibi-usa!” exclaimed Usagi.
 
“Usagi-chan, that's definitely a trap” said Luna. Usagi turned to Luna. “But they've got everyone. Are we just going to abandon them?” cried Usagi. “I didn't say that. We should just check out our enemy a little more” said Luna. “I agree with Luna” said Michiru as she walked up to Usagi. We don't understand our enemy's strength, or their true form. It's too dangerous to accept their invitations” said Michiru.
 
“No, I don't think so” opposed Haruka causing everyone to turn to her. “If there's a trap, we can just destroy it as we go in, right?” “Haruka…but…” hesitated Michiru because she was shocked to hear what Haruka was saying.
 
“I'm going to go help Chibi-usa” declared Hotaru. “Hotaru-chan...” “…even when saving the world, I can't just abandon my friends. A universe without the other senshi… She began to cry and she turns to the others. “I won't accept it!” “Usagi-chan…” Michiru was totally shocked that the girls were just going to rush into it like that with out thinking first.
 
“What will you do, Michiru?” challenged Haruka. Michiru felt she was completely outnumbered and decided the best thing. “….Ok I'm in” replied Michiru with a smile. “Okay, we've decided. Well, let's go to Juuban Junior High!” declares Haruka. Luna jumped on Usgai's shoulder. “Well we're off Artemis” said Luna. “Take care” replied Artemis. The four girls along with Luna headed for the school.
 
As they walked to the school the same hooded figure was watching them and following them to the school. The sun had set and it was already night time.
 
~Outside Juuban Junior High school~
 
The four girls stood out side the school. “Everyone, we have to help the others. Let's go! The girls took their items into their hand and raised it into the air. Moon Cosmic Power Make up!” shouted Usagi. “Uranus Planet Power Make up!” shouted Haruka. “Neptune Planet Power Make up!” shouted Michiru. “Saturn Planet Power Make-up” exclaimed Hotaru. In a blaze of four beautiful sparkling lights Usagi, Haruka, Michiru and Hotaru become the 4 Sailor Senshi.
 
Meanwhile on the roof the five girls were there waiting for Sailor Moon to arrive. “How do they seem?” asked Sin. “They're wandering around inside of our illusions, as usual” replied Naru. Only…Lady Serenity continues to be protected by the Ginzuishou.”
 
“Lady” is in our hands, she can't be touched by a single finger. We just need to be patient a little longer” said Sin as she turn gaze at Chibi-usa who was still lying on the floor unconscious.
 
 
 
To be continued.
 
 
 
AnimePrincess: Please review!