Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: Another Destiny ❯ Scene 1 - Part 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
 
AnimePrincess: I'm sorry it took me this long to update but here it is Scene 1, Part 6. I hope you like.
 
 
Note: This fic is based off the Sailor Moon RPG
 
 
Sailor Moon: Another Destiny
 
 
Scene 1: Her Destiny
 
 
Part 6: The Sailor Solders to the rescue; Mercury's dream
 
 
~In the School~
 
Sailor moon and other Sailor Soldiers had just arrived inside the school. They saw that all the light were out and it was completely quiet.  "Let's start searching for the others.  Neptune, Uranus; you two take the first floor while me and Saturn take the second floor, that way we can find the others a bit faster” declared Sailor Moon.
 
“Good idea, Sailor Moon” agreed Uranus. “But be careful, you two. Keep your guard up” confirmed Neptune. “That goes for you too” said Saturn with a wink. So without another word the girls split up. Sailor Moon and Saturn took the second floor; while Uranus and Neptune looked on the first floor. Meanwhile the hooded figure along with her small companion was already making their way into the school.
 
On the first floor Uranus and Neptune were searching the classrooms for anyone of the sailor soldiers. They came to the classroom just left of the entrance. They slide the door open and entered the classroom. “Ah! Mercury!” gasped Neptune as she saw Sailor Mercury just lying on the floor. The girls ran over to Mercury to see if she was alright. `Mercury! Mercury, can you hear me?” called Neptune as she tries to wake Mercury.
 
Just then a voice was heard saying “This child is dreaming wonderful fantasies.” “Who's there? Show yourself!” shout Uranus wondering where that voice came from. “Do not intrude” said the strange voice. While Uranus and Neptune looked around to see where that voice was coming from in the meantime Mercury was having her fantasy.
 
~Mercury's dream~
 
The dream took place in the doctor's office and Ami had just finished with her second patient. “Thank you very much, Dr. Mizuno” said the little boy expressing his gratitude for her help. “Thanks to your help Dr. Mizuno, this child is healthy again” said a mother who was very grateful to Ami.
 
“No; it was nothing at all” replied Ami who was very modest. “Thank you, Dr. Mizuno” said the little boy showing more of his appreciation. Ami just giggled. Just then the phone started to ring. “Oh? It's the telephone!” said Ami as she made her way to the phone.
 
“Hello?” answered Ami into the receiver. It was her husband at the other end. “Darling… what's wrong? Of course I'm coming home early today. Because it's our anniversary today, right…?”
 
~End of Mercury's dream~
 
While Mercury was dreaming Uranus and Neptune were determined to save her. “If you're going to intrude then you'll have to face me first!” said the sudden voice. Just then a youma appeared before Uranus and Neptune and he was called Jarcook. “You ready, Neptune” shout Uranus. “Right!” replied Neptune.
 
 
AnimePrincess: Sorry Sailor Moon fan for stopping it there. But don't worry there's more to come soon. So stay tuned.