Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: Another Destiny ❯ Scene 1 - Part 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
AnimePrincess: Here you go everyone! Part 7!
 
 
Sailor Moon: Another Destiny
 
Scene 1: Her Destiny
 
Part 7: Enchantment of the mind.
 
Meanwhile as Uranus and Neptune were having their hands full defending Mercury; Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn were on the second floor checking each classroom to find the other sailor solider. “One of the girls must be in one of these classrooms” said Sailor Moon as she slides the door close to an empty classroom.
 
Finally they came to the leftmost classroom. When the door open was slide open they saw Sailor Mars laying the floor no doubt dreaming like Mercury was. She was also being guarded by the youma known as Muhreed.
 
Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn walked over to the youma who was blocking their accesses to Mars. “Of course, you've come to help her, Sailor Moon” said Muhreed with a grin. “Of course!” declared Sailor Moon.
 
The youma just scoffed and said “You'll lose your life trying!” The youma began her attack and the girls got in ready position. In the meantime with Uranus and Neptune; the battle between them and the youma known as Jarcook had just commenced. The youma took his large axe and slashed it down at Neptune but with her grace and agility she was able to dodges the attack with a back flip.
 
Neptune got ready to do her attack. Deep Submerge!” exclaims Neptune as the power of the ocean comes together into a ball of energy shaped like the planet Neptune and directed at the youma. It youma took a directed attack but somehow it was still standing.
 
“It seems my attack didn't weaken enough” Neptune pointed out as she saw the youma was still standing. “It's my turn. World Shaking!” shouts Uranus as she raises her hand in the air and starts to gather energy that forms into the shape of planet Uranus. She sends the attack on the ground which rises up towards the youma.
 
But the same thing happened. The youma took the attack but it was still standing. “This is one tough youma” Uranus pointed out. “I agree! It took both our attacks but it's still standing” replied Neptune. “No matter; we need to hurry if we want to save Sailor Mercury” said Uranus
 
The youma was about to begin his special attack called Fascination also known as Enchantment. The youma shoot a purple colored beam straight at Neptune. “Look out Neptune!” shout Uranus as she saw the beam head towards her partner. But before Neptune could move out the way the beam hit her directly causing her to hit the floor.
 
“Neptune!!!” yelled Uranus as she ran over to Neptune's side. “Neptune, are you alright?” asked Uranus as knee down to her. But just as she got closer, Neptune's eyes shot open. Her eyes looked blank like they had no life in them. “Neptune” gasped Uranus as she slowly backed away. Neptune slowly stood up and all of a sudden started to attack Uranus.
 
“What's wrong with you, Neptune?” asked Uranus as she dodged all her attacks. Neptune doesn't respond she just kept attacking Uranus like she didn't even know who she was. Uranus then noticed that the youma was the one controlling Neptune seeing him using some kind of physic wave connected to her.
 
`The only way to stop Neptune is to destroy that youma” thought Uranus knowing that was the logical thing to do. Uranus took a few steps back then does a quickly flipped over Neptune. After she landed on the ground she then started to run towards the youma.
 
But it was no good the youma quickly command Neptune to come and block Uranus. “Neptune, what are you doing?” asked Uranus. But still Neptune didn't answer and start her assault on Uranus once again. `Damn! There no way to get threw to her' thought Uranus as she once again had to defend herself from her partner's offensive attacks.
 
While this was going on the same hooded figure was watching the event that was going on in the classroom between the two sailor senshi from outside the room. “Yes, that right. Finish her off” said the youma as he was enjoying the entertainment.
 
Then suddenly a pink beam of light struck the youma from behind, causing him to lose his control over Neptune. Neptune stop attacking and gently started to faint luckily Uranus caught her in time. “Who did that?” shout the youma as it look around the room.
 
The youma's eyes came to the door and there he saw the mysterious hooded solider standing there holding a weapon. “Who are you?” yelled the youma. Uranus turns her attraction to the door as well and saw the mysterious figure. She also noticed that she was wearing a Sailor Solider outfit. `I wonder who she could be' thought Uranus. She couldn't get a good look at her face since it was covered by the hood.
 
The mysterious solider turned to Uranus and said “Now your chance.” When Uranus heard that she turned around and noticed that the youma had let his guard down. Not losing this opportunity Uranus took out her talisman the Space Sword and leap into the air.
 
The youma looked up and gasped as he saw Uranus coming towards him. “Space Sword Blaster” exclaimed Uranus as she swings the sword down releasing a large amount of energy towards the youma. The attack took a direct hit but as the youma was starting to disappear it left with these words “D…don't forget… That dreams are the Destiny that you truly desire.”
 
After the youma disappeared Uranus took another look at the door only to see that the mysterious Sailor Solider was gone. “Where she went? I wanted to tell her thanks for the help” said Uranus to herself. “To who” said a weak voice. Uranus turned around and saw that Neptune was awake.
 
“Ohh, what happened?” asked Neptune as she rubbed her head. “It's a long story” replied Uranus as she gave Neptune a helping hand. Neptune took Uranus' hand and stood up. “Thanks” said Neptune “No problem! Now let's go wake up Mercury” Uranus finished off.
 
Neptune got up and went over to Mercury. “Mercury; are you alright?” asked Neptune. “I…I'm alright” replied Mercury as she started to wake up and Neptune help her up from the floor. “That's good! Now let's go join up with the others” said Uranus. “Right!” replied both Neptune and Mercury. With that said Uranus and Neptune along with Mercury left the classroom.
 
Back with Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn on the second floor; the battle between them and the youma Muhreed was coming to an end. “Spiral Moon Heart Ache” calls Sailor Moon as she spins the rod around and unleashes a spiral filled with hearts towards the youma destroying it completely.
 
Once the battle was over Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn went over to Sailor Mars. Sailor Moon knee down next to Mars. “Mars! Mars!!” called Sailor Moon to Mars as she started to gently shake her.
 
~Mars' Dream~
 
~In front of Hikawa Shrine~
 
Rei and Mamoru were standing outside in front of Hikawa Shrine. “Forgive me…Rei. You're my only true love” said Mamoru as he gently took Rei's hand and hold it. “You love me don't you? You've always loved me, Chiba Mamou. Now, don't say anything… We'll be together forever…
 
“Mamoru-sama… I'm so happy… I'm not dreaming, am I?” replied Rei as she looked to Mamoru with sparkling eyes of joy. Just then a well-known voice would be heard coming into the dream. “REI-CHAN!!” shouts the familiar voice ending the dream.
 
~End of Mars' Dream~
 
“Num num num… Mamoru-sama” muttered Mars as she started to wake up. “Mamoru-sama!?!” shout Sailor Moon as she heard the name of her boyfriend coming out of Mars' mouth. Rei quickly jumped up and saw Sailor Moon standing right before her. “Sailor Moon!” exclaimed Mars as she saw the mad look on Sailor Moon face.
 
“Why…did you just say Mamoru-sama's name? What the heck were you dreaming about?” asked Sailor Moon in a serious tone of voice and an angry look in her eyes. “Ahh…” was all Mars could say before running to the door.
 
“Let's go and found the other before it's too late” said Mars trying to getting out of answering Sailor Moon's questions the best way she could. Sailor Moon was going to let it slide for now so she and Saturn followed Sailor Mars out the room.
 
As they left the room they saw the other Sailor Senshi coming up the stairs. “It's good to see that you're alright Sailor Mercury” said Sailor Moon in relief. “You can thank Uranus and Neptune for that” said Mercury showing her gratitude to the two sailor solders.
 
“To be honest it wasn't only us that saved you, Mercury” Uranus corrected knowing the truth. “What do you mean?” asked Saturn. Uranus turned to look to at the group. “Neptune and I ran into a little trouble while saving Mercury then suddenly mysterious fighter came of nowhere and helped us out.
 
“Yup! But that not that the strange part” said Uranus. “What is?” asked Mars. “When I took a good look at her she was wear sailor solder uniform similar to ours” answered Uranus causing all the girls to gasps in surprise. “Do you know who she was?” asked Sailor Moon.
 
“No! She disappeared before I could ask” replied Uranus. “Well maybe she another sailor solders” said Neptune. “Maybe…but I still like to know who she was and where she came from” stated Uranus. “Let's figure this out later. Right now let go save the others” order Sailor Moon. “Right” shout all 5 as they followed Sailor Moon up the stairs that leading to the third floor.
 
 
 
AnimePrincess: That's it for now! Please review!