Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: Another Destiny ❯ Scene 1 - Part 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
AnimePrincess: Here is Part 8! Enjoy!
 
 
Sailor Moon: Another Destiny
 
Scene 1: Her Destiny
 
Part 8: All together again
 
On the third floor in the third classroom from the right was Sailor Jupiter as the same state as Mercury and Mars once was. Jupiter was starting to have her own fantasy as she laid there on the floorboard.
 
~Jupiter's dream~
 
This took place at the back of the Juuban Junior High School, where Makoto and a boy with short black hair were talking. “Gee, that's a surprise; I didn't know that you liked me” said the boy, “I didn't think someone like you would like a guy like me. I'm so quick to start a fight.” Makoto just stood there acting really shy.
 
“But with no other tall guys like me around. There probably isn't anybody else for you, so…” said the boy as started blush and rub the back of his head trying to find the right words to say. “Huh!? Th…then… Then we're…?” stuttered Makoto as her cheeks started to flush. “Yeah, well then…could you bring along one of your home-made bentou lunches tomorrow?” asked the boy with a pleasant smile. “Sure!” replied Makoto with cheerful smile.
 
~End of Jupiter's dream~
 
While Jupiter laid there on the floor the same mysterious hooded solider came and lift her up and was about taken her out the classroom but not before destroying the youma that was guarding Jupiter. During this time Sailor Moon and the other were coming up to the third floor. `Maybe we should split up again” Saturn pointed out. “That's sound like good idea” replied Mars.
 
Just then something caught Sailor Moon's eye. “Hey look at that!” said Sailor Moon pointing down the hall. Everyone looked in Sailor Moon's direction and there they saw the mysterious Sailor Solider helping Jupiter out of the classroom. “Who is that?” asked Mercury. Then Uranus realized who she was. “It's her! That mysterious sailor solider!!
 
When the mysterious solider heard that she gently put Jupiter and quickly ran off. “Wait! Don't go!” shouted Sailor Moon raising her hand in the air. But it was too late she was already gone. “Who in the world was she” asked Neptune who was a little inquisitive at the moment. “I'm not sure but right now let's go check on Jupiter” said Mars.
 
The girls agreed and run over to Jupiter's side. Jupiter was finally waking up. She slowly opened her eyes and saw all her friends looking down at her. “Everyone… You all came to help me…” said Jupiter. “Of course” replied Uranus as she helps Jupiter up onto her feet. “I'm glad to see you all are alright” said Jupiter. “Now to save Venus” confirmed Luna.
 
The girls nod and with no time to waste they decided to skip the chit chat and go straight on saving Venus before it was too late. When they got to the fourth floor they saw a small shadow figure shaped like a cat running threw the halls and into the fourth room on the left.
 
“What was that?” asked Saturn. “I'm not sure but let's go check it out” replied Uranus as she went on ahead. “Wait up Uranus” called Neptune as she walked side Uranus and the others followed close behind.
 
When they got into the room, the small shadow figure was gone but they saw Venus on the floor. Sailor Moon quickly went to her side followed by the others. “Venus! Hang in there!” called Sailor Moon as she tries to wake Venus up. Venus commenced into her fantasy dream.
 
~Venus' dream~
 
Minako was standing outside in front of the arcade waiting for her friend to arrive. In no time a girl named Hikaru who had short dark blue hair and was wearing a school uniform arrived in front the arcade. “Hey! hey! Hikaru-chan, listen to this?” called Minako as she run up to her friend. “What is it, Minako? Who're you chasing after this time?” asked Hikaru with a questioning look on her face.
 
“No, no, this time it's true love!” replied Minako as she did a small spin. “Really? Who's it with?” asked Hikaru putting her hands on her hips. “Minami-sempai from the soccer club; I'm going to give him a love letter today!” squealed Minako in joy.
 
“Cool! You're really going to give him the letter?” asked Hikaru being happy for Minako. “I'm going to give him a letter this time. I've tried before, but something always stops me” Minako confessed.
 
“Ah! It's a Sailor Moon video game!” shout Hikaru as she saw a poster of the game been displayed in the arcade. “Cool! Sailor Moon-chan's made it all the way to a game” said Minako. Hikaru turned to Minako and said “I've heard a rumor that sailor moon's a secret detective for the police.”
 
“That so cool… I want to become just like Sailor Moon …” said Minako as she envied Sailor Moon's interesting life ad dreaming one day she could be something similar to Sailor Moon.
 
~End of Venus' dream~
 
Once the dream ended Minako began to wake up and the first sight she saw was Sailor Moon. “Venus! Are you alright?” asked Sailor Moon. We've come to save you. “Thank you… Sailor Moon you sure are cool, Sailor Moon” said Venus as she started to get up on her feet. “Venus…” said Sailor Moon as she helped her companion up from the floor.
 
Sailor Moon, Chibi-usa's being held on the roof. Let's go and help her quickly she must be waiting for you” replied Venus. “Right, let's go minna” ordered Sailor Moon been the leader that she is. The girls ran out the room and up to the roof of the school.
 
 
AnimePrincess: We're getting close to the climax. Please review!