Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon: Another Destiny ❯ Scene 1 - Part 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
AnimePrincess: Hey everyone! Here is Part 9 to Scene 1: Her Destiny. I hope you find it interesting and suspenseful. Later!
 
Sailor Moon: Another Destiny
 
Scene 1: Her Destiny
 
Part 9: The Enemy reveals themselves; The Mysterious Sailor soldier comes to the rescue.
 
When the Sailor Soldiers finally reach the roof of the school they saw Chibi-usa lying on the floor. “Chibi-usa!!” cried Sailor Moon as she ran towards her. “Hold it right there, Sailor Moon” said a voice from out of nowhere causing Sailor Moon to stop right in her tracks.  Just then Sin appeared right in front of Chibi-usa.
 
“Sin, Chibi-usa better be safe” said Sailor Moon in a very serious tone. “Don't worry” said Sin with a smirk on her face. Just then Nergal appeared next to Sin. “This child is dreaming. And she has realized what's happening to her. She shall have a good destiny. And so shall you annoying brats!” exclaimed Nergal.
 
“If you want to help this child, hand over the Ginzuishou.” Sin began to extend her hand out in front of Sailor Moon. “This child for the Ginzuishou” said Sin as looked to Chibi-usa in the corner of her eye.
 
“Sailor Moon, don't!!” shout Saturn causing everyone to turn their attention to her. “Don't give them the Ginzuishou.” “We shall make her dream until we get what we want” said Ishtar as she appeared along with Nabu next to her.
 
“And she'll die if she keeps dreaming. The happiness is only in her imagination” Nabu explained to Sailor Moon and for the other to hear. Uranus walked up to Sailor Moon. “Sailor Moon… The enemy's trying to scare you into giving them the Ginzuishou” said Uranus knowing the enemy has been planning this the whole time.
 
“Yeah, so don't let them trick you” said Neptune. “It's true Sailor Moon. Don't let them trick you” replied Mercury who was totally agreeing with Neptune and Uranus.
 
“Sin…I'll give you the Ginzuishou” said Sailor Moon deciding to ignore her friend's advice and not giving it a second thought. “Huh…!” shout Saturn who was shocked to hear that Sailor Moon was going to give up the Ginzuishou. “WHAT!!!” yelled Neptune in disbelief. “Stop Sailor Moon” shouts Uranus as she saw Sailor Moon started to walk towards Sin with the Ginzuishou.
 
“I'll give you the Ginzuishou to you. But you must give back Chibi-usa” Sailor Moon demanded. Then Marduk, last of the opposite solders had arrived. “The Ginzuishou is more important than this child” Marduk pointed out.
 
“I have to help Chibi-usa” replied Sailor Moon knowing she do anything to save her future daughter. “Good. That's the right solution to the problem. Now, she shall wake up” said Sin as she snapped her fingers; putting a spell on Chibi-usa making her float over to Sailor Moon.
 
“Come now! Hand over the Ginzuishou!” yelled Sin who was starting to get impatient. Before Sailor Moon could give Sin the Ginzuishou a red rose was threw between them and onto the floor. Sin quickly looked to see who threw the rose and saw a figure stand on top of the door.
 
“Who…who are you?” shout Sin. “It's wrong to play with young girls' dreams like that. You have such a cold heart. Apologize!” shout the figure as he jumped down from the door to revile himself.
 
“Tuxedo Kamen-sama!” chirped Sailor Moon. Tuxedo Kamen walked right in front of Sailor Moon. “Don't give the enemy the Ginzuishou” said Tuxedo Kamen. “B…but Chibi-usa…” shuttered Sailor Moon.
 
“She's fine. She's been protected by the Ginzuishou's power” said Tuxedo Kamen as she turned to face Sailor Moon, “Soon, she shall awaken from her sleep on her own.” Then he turned to face the Sin. “Why do you want the Ginzuishou” he asked.
 
“Changing the fate of the world is very difficult” answered Sin with that grin still on her face. `Changing the fate of the world?' thought Tuxedo Kamen wondering what that could mean. “Huh? Changing the fate of the world?” questioned Sailor Moon who was a bit clueless.
 
“We shall change the fate of the planet. Because we want to control the future!” replied Sin. “You want to control the future…? …Control ….Future…” Sailor Moon eyes began to go dull as she was falling into the enemies trap.
 
“Sailor Moon!” cried Tuxedo Kamen quickly turned around and started to shake Sailor Moon to keep her awake. “Sailor Moon! “They're manipulating you! They're trying to make us image things. Usa…” Then he too falls into the enemies trap.
 
~Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen's dream~
 
Usagi was about to bid her husband who was Mamoru of course a good day. “Darling, Come home early today won't you? Today's Chibi-usa's…” “I know. Chibi-usa`s birthday right?” replied Mamoru. “I came home late last time, but I won't this time. Well, I'm off!” He was just about to leave when Usgai tapped him on the shoulder.
 
“Darling, Now what aren't you meant to forget?” asked Usgai as she closed her eyes and push out her lips. “Oh yea, I always forget this” Mamoru just lead down and kiss her lips. “Well then! I'm off to work” said Mamoru as he walked out the door. “Good bye, darling” replied Usagi as she watch her husband leave for work.
 
~End of Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen's dream~
 
Chibi-usa finally woke up and saw her future parents were in a trance. “No! You tricked those two.” She quickly got up and ran to her future parents. “Wake up, Sailor Moon! Wake up, Tuxedo Kamen! Everyone needs you!” cried Chibi-usa as she tried her best to wake them up.
 
While they were starting to wake up the Opposite Senshi were beginning to make their move. “Girls now!!” The Opposite Senshi began their attack. “Die Princess!” shout Sin. “Die bastards” shout Nabu. “Die now” yelled Marduk. “Please die now” exclaimed Ishtar in her usual polite tone.
 
The girl combined their attacks a launched it towards Chibi-usa. “Look out!!!” shout Jupiter. Tuxedo Kamen snapped out of his trance and saw the attack so he quickly jumped in front of Chibi-usa. Tuxedo Kamen screamed in pain as he took the attack instead of Chibi-usa.
 
Sailor Moon snapped out of her trance and saw Tuxedo Kamen was hurt so she quickly ran to his side. “Tuxedo Kamen! Tuxedo Kamen, are you okay?” cried Sailor Moon as she held him in her arms. “Hey!” shout Sailor Saturn as she began to run over to them. “Back off” shouts Sin as she shoots a beam directly at Sailor Saturn knocking her out cold.
 
“Sailor Saturn!” cried Chibi-usa. “Sailor Saturn! Tuxedo Kamen! Hold tight!” pleaded Sailor Moon. Sin slowly walked up to Sailor Moon. “Now hand over the Ginzuishou or else the rest of your friends will suffer the same” said Sin as her patience was growing very thin.
 
Sailor Moon didn't know what to do. If she gave the Ginzuishou to Opposite Soldiers it could mean disasters for the future but if she doesn't then more of her friends will get hurt. “Time is running out, Sailor Moon. Either hand over the Ginzuishou or pay the price” said Nabu. The situation was getting worse. Just then a there was a sound of flute music playing. “Where is that music coming from” asked Marduk. “I don't know” answered Sin a she looked around to see who was playing the flute music.
 
As Sin and them continue to search for the flute music, Sailor moon on the other hand continues to debate weather or not to hand over the Ginzuishou or not for if she gave them it her friends and loved ones would be safe but if she didn't then they would all perish including her and the enemy would still get the Ginzuishou.
Suddenlya voice could be heard and it said"If you want the Ginzuishou then you'll have to go threw me first for the Ginzuishou only belongs in the hands of the moon princess.” Just then afigure jumps downand lands in front of Sailor Moon with the grace of a feline.
 
"Who are you? And who invited you here?" demands Sin as she looks to the figure in front of Sailor Moon. "I'm known as Sailor Moonlight and I have sworn myself to protect the princess no matter" replies the figure, known as Sailor Moonlight who was dressed similar to Sailor Moon but her skirt and boots were light pink. She had a sword with a crescent moon in her right hand pointing towards Sin and wearing a long light pink cape with a hood to cover her face.
 
"Nani? Another Sailor Solider?" replies Uranus in surprise. `Sailor Moonlight? I've never heard of her before. Could she really be another Sailor Solider' thought Luna. Sin sense Sailor Moonlight could be a problem to the plan and thought it would be best if they pull back for now
 
“We'll retreat for now. But don't forget we'll be back and we will get the Ginzuishou."  With that said and done Sin and her Opposite Soldiers floated into the air and disappeared from site. "Their gone" said Venus.  "But I have feeling we'll seem them again" Mars pointed out.  Sailor Moonlight then walked up to Sailor Moon and said "I'm glad yourok, Sailor Moon.  Please, you mustn't let them havethe Ginzuishou or something horrible will happen.
 
“Umm!” nods Sailor Moon as she understands what Sailor Moonlight was trying to tell her. So with a wave of her hand, Sailor Moonlight was gone with a flash. The girls watch with astounding gaze as the mysterious senshi flew with her cape blowing in the winds. `Sailor Moonlight…? I wonder who she really is' wondered Sailor Moon.