Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Destiny Series: Dark Senshi ❯ A new evil a new time. ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or anime for that matter they all belong to Naoko-chan and Dic and Cloverway productions. The evil senshi are my original creation based on the Sailor Scouts.

Authors Note: This is my first anime series fanfic. As a writer I read a lot of other fanfics for my inspiration and as a writer I always review. Please give me the same courtesy and review mine I really would like to know what you think about my work. Please don't flame me I really would like your opinion or some tips, but flames don't help me get better. By the way the "" are used when the character is thinking.

Prologue:
A new evil a new time

Raye couldn't sleep. Not because she wasn't tired because she really was. Her eyes slowly drifted shut as the cool night air blew through her window. Her mind just would not rest though no matter how long she lay in bed. She had a feeling that something wasn't right, but tried to ignore her instincts. Nothing much had happened lately in Crystal Tokyo. The negaverse was no more thanks to her and the scouts and everything had been so peaceful. Even though it was a happy time now Raye knew it would not last forever sadly and she knew that the others felt the same way. The breeze became stronger now and soothed Raye's conscious mind. She went into a deep sleep and her thoughts faded.

I stand for love...

Raye opened her eyes. Around her she was covered in a shroud of darkness.

I stand for justice...

Raye could finally make out a small light in the distance.

And on behalf of the moon...

She ran as fast as she could the light seemed farther and farther away.

I will punish you!

She stopped suddenly seeing six figures around her. She gasped not knowing what to do. She sensed emence danger coming from the figures.

"Who's there?" Raye could barely make out the words.

"This is what we are up against? This mortal?" a voice whispered in the darkness.

"Mars Star Power!" Raye transformed into Sailor Mars ready now to fight.

"Mars Celestial Fire...." Raye began then stopped as she saw a familar scene.

The Moon Kingdom appeared before her the small light she had seen before was the bright silver from the Moon Kingdom gates. It's beauty stunned her for a moment. Another sense of danger grew strong around her. She looked around her still seeing nothing, but blackness. She looked back at the Moon Kingdom it now glowed a deep red like a flame. It grew more and more red till it exploded into a thousand pieces.

"NO!" Raye screamed as she dropped to her knees with alarm.

The Moon Kingdom's ruins remained. Tears flooded Raye's eyes. She didn't notice the figure beside her with a smirk.



***

Raye awoke from her sleep as her alarm went off. Her heart was beating fast as she just realized it had been a dream...or was it?