Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Neo T ❯ A Day of Doom ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song: Dare, by Stan Bush*





There was a prologue in the beginning of the first Sailor Wars book. Unlike the rest of the books, this was written pretty clearly. Reuisu had spent the last two days within the void trying to find ways of decrypting the third book and relate the events of the first two books to events all the Sailors had had in the past. And that's how he had located the Prologue in the first Sailor Wars book.

Reuisu: "...And so, the Kingdom of the White Moon created peace with the Alliance Alpha Centauri. However, the peace was short lived when the servants of Queen Metallia destroyed the Moon Kingdom, and killed Queen Serenity. At the same time, Prince Reuisu...

Reuisu gulped and closed his eyes, remembering how he and the Titans had gone into the past to try to save Reuisu's life from a supposed Beryl plague, and learned that the truth behind the Alliance's destruction was of Reuisu's own causing, and that the Beryl plague had just been a glitch in Reuisu's computer.

Reuisu: "At the same time, Prince Reuisu of Alpha Centauri played around with the missile defense systems of Alpha Centauri, sending all of the defense weapons at the planet and vaporizing all life on the planet. However, both Kingdoms would be reborn in the future." Yes, well, that's come true. The Moon Kingdom has been reformed in the last 1,000 years and the Alliance has-

Reuisu stopped at that. He blinked a few times, and then smiled. He began to giggle slightly, and then laugh a little. He threw the book to the side and stood up, laughing uncontrollably. He danced in circles as he laughed with giddy enthusiasm. He ran over and grabbed his trench coat and put it on. He ran out the entrance of the void, almost too excited about what he had realized.






Reuisu: It said both kingdoms would be restored, don't you understand, your majesty?!

Reuisu was meeting privately with Neo-Queen Serenity about Reuisu's latest discovery from the Sailor Wars books.

Serenity: Frankly, I don't. What is it?

Reuisu: The Sailor Wars books tell exactly of our tales as Sailors, so they must be true. The prologue says that both the Alliance Alpha Centauri and Moon Kingdom would be restored, so I think that either the Alliance was recreated in my absence, or I'm destined to return to Alpha Centauri and rebuild it myself!

Serenity: That's wonderful! But why did you want to tell me this?

Reuisu: I would like to officially request a mission back to Alpha Centauri to learn if the Alliance has been recreated in my absence or not. And if it has not, I'd like to begin the reconstruction of the Alliance.

Serenity closed her eyes and sighed. She opened her eyes again.

Serenity: Reuisu, I would love to help in the reconstruction of the Alliance, but we can't right now.

Reuisu: Why not?! Surely you don't think it would be a problem to rebuild it, do you?

Serenity: The problem is not rebuilding it; the problem is sending you on a mission to Alpha Centauri. You were attacked by Doom Knights, and a demon tried to steal the shard of the Purity Chalice. That means that we have some new foe out there that wants to destroy us. I can't have you leaving, with no real way to return without aborting the mission, and leaving the world with one less champion on its side.

Reuisu sighed.

Reuisu: Yes, I understand. But you'll let me have free passage there as soon as this new enemy is defeated, right?

Serenity: Of course!

All of a sudden, dozens of screams could be heard from outside the palace.

Reuisu: You'd think that demons would get that picture by now, eh?

Serenity: There must be some sort of demon or youma magnet here.

Reuisu tapped into his wrist communicator.

Reuisu: Titans, this is Reuisu! A demon's attacking Crystal Tower, proceed there immediately! HEAVENLY ANGEL POWER!!!

A silhouette of Reuisu appeared, he was holding out his transformation stick, which immediately turned into a long yellow staff. Angel wings came out of his back, with a wingspan of eight feet. The wings had feathers fly out, and the feathers merged into his torso, forming the shirt and gray bow of the outfit. More feathers flew out and wrapped around his arms, forming the sleeves and gloves. Yet again, more feathers flew out and wrapped around his legs and feet, forming white pants and boots. A golden belt with an engraved cross in the center formed around his waste. A coronet of gold formed around his head, which formed two sides on the sides of his head. A jewel formed into a cross on the forehead of the coronet. He stood in a pose of his angel wings extended outwards from his sides, and him aiming his staff outwards.






Sailor Angel flew swiftly out of the front doors of the palace to see Sailors Jupiter and Mercury get flung to the side by the demon. The demon was about seven and a half feet tall, with gold skin. Its head was covered in an Egyptian mask, and he was relatively thin. And the other thing that Serenity and Angel noticed was the fact that every civilian that the creature, identified by Reuisu as a Hollow One, attacked had their star seed removed! The demon turned around and saw Sailor Angel and Neo-Queen Serenity. It snarled, and then shot out a green gas from its mouth at the two.

Angel: HAND OF DESTINY!!!

Angel's hand glowed into a golden light, and fired a gold and white beam of energy at the gas, dispersing it. He fired again, this time at the Hollow One. Quickly, the demon vaporized.

Angel: Heh. That wasn't so tough.

All of a sudden, a harsh wind blew around the ashes of the Hollow One! The ashes quickly rose upwards as Neo-Queen Serenity and Angel blocked their eyes from the wind and sand pouring into the air. The ashes formed into a figure wearing a cloak made out of rags and tattered clothe. The other Titans were just coming down the street, and saw the being now standing before Neo-Queen Serenity and Sailor Angel.

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhouette of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and earrings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts, which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around, as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Chris: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

A glittery silhouette of Chris appeared. Asteroids shot around him, and several blasted into his chest, forming into the shirt and bow. Asteroids then shot into his arms, exploding on contact, and forming into the sleeves. Finally, the last asteroids shot into his legs, exploding on impact, and forming into the pants and boots. The last asteroid shot into his face, forming into a halo. He stood in a pose with an asteroid shooting at him from behind.

The being eyed the Titans as they ran around the demon and in front of it, next to Sailor Angel. And then, Angel did something he'd been wanting to do all week.

Angel: You are obviously the evil Demon that has been sending demon after demon into Crystal Tower! We are agents of love and justice, pretty and handsome soldiers in sailor suits,

Titans: THE SAILOR TITANS!

Angel: And in the name of Neo-Queen Serenity,

Titans: WE SHALL PUNISH YOU!

The being merely stood there, his eyes narrowing. He spoke with a cold, serious voice.

Doomsday: My name is Doomsday. I demand that you hand over to me the Silver Crystal.





To Be Continued...