Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Neo T ❯ Follies of Life ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song: Dare, by Stan Bush*





Christine Finethy put her hand down on the Titans paper. The larger silhouette that was on the paper glowed for a moment, and then transformed into the image of Sailor Crystal. Christine smiled and pulled her hand back. The other four Titans examined the paper. They were sitting in their usual booth at Titans Coffee, where Christine was working at and Lucy had formerly owned before she was killed by Doomsday.

Christine: Nice resemblance.

Chris: Well, it's genuine alright.

Miya: Welcome to the family, Christine.

Christine: So, explain this whole thing to me again?

Reuisu: Oh, this feels like old times, when I first went looking for the Titans, always explaining the legend of the Titans to them.

Michelle: 5,000 years ago, an ancient order known as the Horadrim was formed. Special mages in their clan prophesized that a group of Sailor senshi, known as the Sailor Titans, would band together and defeat a powerful evil force known as the Prime Evils.

Chris: Close to 1,000 years ago, shortly before the great sleep that brought us all into the 30th century, Reuisu, with the help of the last of the Horadrim uncovered the legend about the Titans. Reuisu searched for the Titans and brought them together. We faced the Prime Evils in combat, defeating Mephisto, the Lord of Hate, and Diablo, the Lord of Terror. However, the last one, Baal...

Christine: What about him?

Miya: Baal is the Lord of Destruction. The Prime Evils were brothers, the three of them combined were unstoppable. Baal himself proved enough to defeat us all. Reuisu uncovered that the prophecy said that neither Titan nor Soldier could stop Baal.

Reuisu: I misinterpreted the legend. I was a Sailor Soldier before I was a Titan, so I thought it meant that I would be able to stop him. I thought I had defeated him. We were all wrong.

Michelle: One month ago, Baal returned in a new form, calling himself Doomsday. He's killed one our own. Her name was Lucy Yubiwa, Sailor Cephiros.

Michelle pointed Cephiros out on the Titans Paper.

Christine: Lucy was a Titan?! Why didn't you all just tell me the truth about her instead of telling me she was visiting relatives?

Reuisu: Despite the fact that the future is a somewhat better place than it was 1,000 years ago, there are still people out there who would do harm to our Queen. The world is not in perfect shape yet. We need to maintain a secret identity.

Christine: What about her majesty's guards? Everyone knows who they are. Well, everyone who lives in Crystal Tokyo, anyway.

Reuisu: We're different from them.

Christine: Oh?

Chris: Recently, there was a crisis where Reuisu had a falling out with us. When we finally got back together and discussed the future with him, we unanimously decided that if the Inner and Outer Senshi's mission is protecting our Queen and our present, then the Titans should be about protecting the future.

Christine: I don't understand.

Miya: The other Sailors used to be able to protect this city better than we did. We relied on them for assistance as they did us. But they have responsibilities now that ensure that they can't protect this city as well as they used to.

Reuisu: The Titans are the ones that protect the city. Not that the other Sailors don't care about the city, it's just that they can't without putting the Queen in jeopardy.

Christine: What about the Neo Senshi, the children of the original Sailors?

Reuisu: Despite their masterful job with the recent Crisis with Kokutan, they're still rookies to the job. Eventually, the Titans will retire and the Neo Senshi could take our place, but not yet. There is one question I have for you, Christine. You obviously saved our lives a few days ago when we were attacked by Doomsday. Why didn't you reveal yourself to us then?

Christine: I was going to, but then I got a call saying I had to close up the coffee shop at that instant, and like you guys, I didn't want my cover to be blown so I retreated and decided to find you on another day.

Reuisu: Well, welcome to the Titans, Sailor Crystal.

All of a sudden, Reuisu noticed a seven year-old girl walking into the coffee shop. He knew he had seen her before, and then suddenly he remembered who she was. The girl had pink her, arranged sort of like odangos except the hair was arranged just in sphere and no pigtails. Also, they seemed to be in ring form instead of full spheres. The girl walked over to the Titans and bowed before Reuisu.

Reuisu: Titans, may I introduce Anna Ichimei, sailor in-training at Crystal Tower, recently adopted into Serenity's court.

Chris: We've met.

Anna: Indeed. Reuisu, her highness would like for you to be reminded about a tactical session with her tomorrow morning.

Reuisu snapped his fingers in realization.

Reuisu: Right! I have that in the morning. Now, I'll just have to-

Reuisu suddenly looked down at the Titans paper. He looked at the remaining silhouette, that of a little girl with hair arranged like Anna's. The other Titans noticed this as well.

Reuisu: Um... Anna?

Anna: Yes, my lord?

Reuisu: You don't have to call me that, I'm not a member of Serenity's court.

Anna: Sorry, sir.

Reuisu sighed.

Reuisu: Anna, could you just do me a favor and touch this paper for me?

Anna shrugged and put her hand on the Titans paper. It glowed for a moment, as did the final silhouette. Suddenly, the image transformed into a little girl smiling with a blue Sailor outfit and pink hair.

Anna: Hey, that's me in my Sailor form!

Miya: Indeed.

Reuisu: Anna, what if I told you that you were a Sailor Titan?

Anna: REALLY?!

Reuisu: Yes.

Anna: COOL!

All of a sudden, Reuisu realized that he was receiving a communiqué from Crystal Tower. He checked his wrist communicator to see a text message flow by.

Reuisu: Crystal Tower is reported under attack by Doomsday!

Chris: I think it's time we made a discreet exit.

Reuisu nodded and the six got up and walked out of Titans Coffee. They quickly saw an alleyway and looked around, seeing if anybody could see them. Seeing no one, they ducked into the alley and got out their transformational items.

Reuisu: HEAVENLY ANGEL POWER!!!

A silhouette of Reuisu appeared, he was holding out his transformation stick, which immediately turned into a long yellow staff. Angel wings came out of his back, with a wingspan of eight feet. The wings had feathers fly out, and the feathers merged into his torso, forming the shirt and gray bow of the outfit. More feathers flew out and wrapped around his arms, forming the sleeves and gloves. Yet again, more feathers flew out and wrapped around his legs and feet, forming white pants and boots. A golden belt with an engraved cross in the center formed around his waste. A coronet of gold formed around his head, which formed two sides on the sides of his head. A jewel formed into a cross on the forehead of the coronet. He stood in a pose of his angel wings extended outwards from his sides, and him aiming his staff outwards.

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhouette of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and earrings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Chris: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

A glittery silhouette of Chris appeared. Asteroids shot around him, and several blasted into his chest, forming into the shirt and bow. Asteroids then shot into his arms, exploding on contact, and forming into the sleeves. Finally, the last asteroids shot into his legs, exploding on impact, and forming into the pants and boots. The last asteroid shot into his face, forming into a halo. He stood in a pose with an asteroid shooting at him from behind.

Christine: NEO CRYSTAL POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thing happened with a silhouette of Christine. She held out her transformation stick in front of her, and then the stick glowed with a silver brightness, and the silhouette slowly became covered in crystal. First her torso was enveloped, then her arms, and finally her legs. The crystal then shattered, forming her shirt, blue bows, gloves, gold mini-skirt, and boots. She then twirled around, and her earrings and tiara with a blue gem formed out of nowhere.

Anna: LIFE PRISM POWER!!!

A silhouette of Anna appeared, and she twirled her transformation stick around her. Lights shined from the ground underneath where she had twirled the stick, and they surrounded her, forming the gloves, boots, and shirt of the sailor outfit. Five beams shot from around her into her torso, forming the skirt. She ran her hand through her hair and the earrings and tiara formed. She stood in a pose of her just standing there, smiling serenely.






Crystal: Sailor... Life.

Life: Yeah, that's right.

Angel: Your senshi name is Sailor Life.

Life: Why do you find that unbelievable?

Angel: Well, it seems to imply that you, Anna, or the soul Guardian of all Life throughout the universe.

Life: Neato.

The Titans sighed as they ran, finally coming up on Crystal Tower. Sailors Uranus and Mars were still engaged in battle with Baal, but losing quickly. A world shaking slammed into him, but he barely took in any of the blast. And any time a Flame Sniper came his way, Baal would dodge easily.

Angel: Time to give things a touch of Titans!

Life: TITANS TOGETHER!

The other Titans raised eyebrows in realizing that Anna was enthusiastic in entering the battle with a catch phrase.

Angel: HAND OF DESTINY!!!

Sailor Angel flew up into the air and fired a gold and white beam of energy into Baal. Baal turned at the last moment to see the energy beam hit him and slam him away from Sailor Mars. He got back up after being slammed into the ground, and saw the six Titans approaching him. Angel noticed that Neo-Queen Serenity was also unconscious next to the fallen Inner and Outer Soldiers.

Baal: So, something new has been added! It's doubtful that you will have any more effect than these other hapless fools.

Crystal: Just keep talking, spooky!

Baal: Fools. I would spare your useless lives if only you gave me the Silver Crystal.

Crystal: That ain't gonna happen! CRYSTAL CRUSHER BEAM!!!

Sailor Crystal clapped her hands together, and then slowly pulled them apart, revealing a white and blue energy ball forming in between them. The ball fired out of her hands into Baal, who anticipated the attack. He launched four tendrils out of himself and they wrapped around the energy ball and crushed it, dispersing the attack. Baal then smiled and raised his arms upwards. Energy began to flow around them, and then a massive blue wave of energy shot out of the hands and into the Titans! The wave was constant, always pushing into them. The Titans screamed from the pain they experienced. However, none of them realized that Sailor Life was not among them. They did see after a voice cried, "Wait!"

Baal stopped his attack as he turned around and saw Sailor Life holding the Silver Crystal in her hands.

Life: Here, take the Crystal! Just don't hurt my friends!

Love: No...

Asteroid: Don't do it...

Baal smiled and walked over to Sailor Life, taking the Crystal from her.

Baal: Thank you, Sailor Nothing.

And with that, Baal teleported away. Everyone else slowly got up, including the Inner and Outer Soldiers along with Neo-Queen Serenity. Sailor Life immediately began to celebrate, jumping into the air with glee.

Life: I did it! I saved everyone's lives!

Neptune: Anna...

Life: I'm a Titan! A hero!

Jupiter: Stop it...

Life: I'm a real Sailor!

And with that, Sailor Angel snapped. He gritted his teeth, walked over to the still rejoicing Sailor Life, grabbed her shoulders, and slapped her on the face, hard, much to everyone's surprise. Sailor Life stopped rejoicing and looked up at Sailor Angel.

Angel: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!

Life: I... I saved your lives!

Angel: YOU JUST GAVE THAT MEGALOMANIAC THE MEANS TO DESTROY EARTH! YOU'VE JUST ENSURED THE DOOM OF THIS WORLD!

Sailor Life had not thought of the consequences of her actions, she stood, speechless in front of everyone.

Serenity: Anna, you are confined to your quarters in Crystal Tower until further notice.

And with that, Sailor Life slowly walked up the steps back into Crystal Tower.







To Be Continued...