Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Neo T ❯ Fallen Stars ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme song: Dare, by Stan Bush*





Sailor Hyperion shook hands with Reuisu. All of the Dark Titans wore trench coats and other clothing to hide their Sailor outfits. They stood at Crystal Tokyo International Airport, their flight ready to leave.

Reuisu: Are you sure you won't stay with us? We could always use more members to this family.

Hyperion: I'm afraid not. Crystal Tokyo isn't the world. There are other places out there that need heroes. San Francisco will be the place for us to make a name for ourselves.

Prometheus: We appreciate everything you've done for us.

Lucy: Contact us any time. We'll always be here.

Tethys: Thank you. Goodbye!

And with that, the five Dark Titans, no longer as Dark as they were, walked out onto their flight.

Anna: Think they'll be okay?

Michelle: They're Titans. They'll be fine.






The Titans walked through the streets of Crystal Tokyo. Clean-up crews were everywhere. Debris was scattered about. Worst of all was the smell of blood everywhere they went, which was also being taken care of. Reuisu sighed.

Reuisu: Back when I first got my Angel powers, I experienced a prophecy of what happened today.

*FLASHBACK*

Buildings exploded into flames. Reuisu shielded himself with his arms from any falling debris that came from it. He was completely confused by the situation. It was fire everywhere, and dead bodies littered the streets. He looked ahead of him and saw, quite surprisingly, Nephlite. He was standing with his arm outstretched to Reuisu.

Reuisu: What's going on?! Why are you here?!

Nephlite gave no response. He only looked up. When Reuisu looked up, he screamed in utter fear and astonishment.

The sky was bleeding.

*END FLASHBACK*

Reuisu: I thought it truly was the end for us. But instead, it brought us all together.

Christine: Yep! Anna and I are now officially members of the Titans!

Anna: What's really worrying me is what would happen if I ever changed into Sailor Death again...

Chris: We won't let it happen, Anna. Your life's already been filled with too much trauma.

Christine: Oh, that reminds me.

Christine slapped Reuisu on the back of the head.

Reuisu: HEY! What was that for?!

Christine: That was for slapping Anna when she accidentally gave away the Silver Crystal!

Reuisu sighed and looked over at a nearby park.

Reuisu: Excuse me, keep going without me, I'll catch up.

Reuisu walked away from everyone. Standing at a tree, glowing, was Nephlite.

Reuisu: Hello, you old git.

Nephlite smiled.

Nephlite: It is good to see you again, Reuisu.

Reuisu: It's good to see you without worrying about a premonition of a dark future!

Nephlite: I apologize for that. It was necessary to steer you on the correct path for saving your world.

Reuisu: And that was by making me a Sailor again? After I gave up being Sailor Centauri?

Nephlite: Yes... I know you had an unpleasant time as Sailor Centauri.

Reuisu: Unpleasant doesn't begin to describe it, Nephlite! The armor changed me, made me inhuman.

Nephlite: Was it not the Titans who told you that you were the most human person they knew?

Reuisu: You're right. But the armor still made me lose my family for 1,000 years.

Nephlite: Then blame the armor, but not the Sailor. To be a Sailor is an honor above all else. I broke rules in Heaven to make you continue being a Sailor.

Reuisu: And I am eternally grateful, my friend. I must be off, now. Cheerio, my old friend.

Nephlite: Goodbye.





Reuisu: It's a tradition started by the original inner soldiers.

The Titans were all in the Private cemetery of Crystal Tower.

Reuisu: Throughout our mission as Sailors, many have helped us, but they have died throughout the course of helping us or of their own lives. We gather here, once a year, to pay tribute to their memory.

The Titans held their heads down.

Reuisu: Today, we add a new name to the list. His name was Deckard Cain, the last of the Horadrim. Now, there are no more Horadrim, not that they are needed anymore now that the Prime Evils are all dead and gone.

The group nodded in acknowledgement.

Reuisu: However, if it had not been for Deckard Cain, none of us would ever have met. I met him in Tristram, a town in the land of Sanctuary. I was trying to find myself after accidentally letting a child fall to his death. I had made a mistake, and I was attempting to correct it.

*FLASHBACK*

Rebel: Make the choice, Sailor Centauri. The boy, or your Sailor Mars.

Centauri never made the right choice in this. All he did was struggle and say, "I... I..."

Rebel: Oops, too late.

Suddenly, both cables snapped sending both two screaming as they fell to oblivion. Sailor Centauri yelped and immediately dropped down towards Sailor Mars and grabbed her. They were still falling fast, so Centauri grabbed his flute, and shot down a yellow rope, which shot out and tied itself around a beam. He then gave the flute to Mars and began to fall again, trying to reach the boy. The boy was screaming for his mommy, and Centauri was reaching with his arm, trying to grab the boy, but remained three feet from his reach, until suddenly, a falling beam hit Centauri's head and he lost focus again. He then looked for the boy again, and saw a bloody mess on the pavement thirty feet below him. Centauri's anti-gravity jets suddenly activated, stopping him in mid air. He just floated there, looking at the dead body on the pavement.

*END FLASHBACK*

Reuisu: He told me of Diablo, and I fought my way down and defeated Diablo, only with his help. Cain gave me the prophecy that told of the Sailor Titans, how I was one of them. He died of natural causes two months ago. We remember him with honor.






After the ceremonies for many others that had helped the Sailors, Lucy left the group and wandered over to a gravestone that had been covered over with moss, grass, and things to hide it. She uncovered the name on it and smiled.

Lucy Yubiwa.

About a month and a half ago, Lucy died at the hands of Baal, known as Doomsday then.

Lucy: The Titans remember me dying, but they don't remember how they got me back. But I remember. I remember them charging into Heaven itself, Reuisu giving off a speech to God on how to get me back, but they don't remember. Why? Because they're not ready to know that they saw Heaven and God. Eventually, they'll forget about our last battle with Baal, at least how he died, anyway.

Lucy smiled, and covered up the grave again. The camera backs up as Lucy speaks in a voice over.

Lucy: My name is Lucy Yubiwa. I'm a cheery, light-hearted, fancy-free kind of girl. I'm always willing to try new things and do exciting stuff. In reality, I'm an Agent of Love and Justice, Pretty Soldier of the planet Cephiros, Sailor Cephiros.

*Moonlight Densetsu plays*

To Be Continued...