Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Season F: Future ❯ Uh-oh! Sailor Soldiers Rest Interrupted. Again! Pt 1. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Continued Description:

This season focuses a lot more on Sailor Pluto as well. We find out more

about her personality and that she also had a….daughter!!!! That's all

I'll say for now. Just know that more Sailors will appear again( hint*)

Episode # 201: Uh-oh! Sailor Soldiers Rest Interrupted. Again!

Narrator: This is the story of Sailor Moon and the Sailor Scouts. Awhile ago, Serena had defeated Sailor Chaos and her evil minions. She thought that she could resume a normal life with her friends and have a good life now that she was engaged to Darien. She thought wrong. And so, our story continues….

( Two girls run down the sidewalk to Juuban High School)

Serena: Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm gonna be late again!

Lita: Me too! I can't believe Raye, Mina, and Amy ditched us!

Serena: They're so selfish! Why couldn't they have been late with us?!

( Another girl joins them and runs alongside, trying to get to school on time as well) Hey Molly!

Molly: *pant* *pant* Sorry can't talk now guys, we're late! *pant*

( Meanwhile, in the ruins of Queen Beryl's NegaKingdom,)

Mysterious Woman: Hmm..Beryl couldn't handle it. I can..and I WILL!!! (Sits on throne) I am Queen Lianna! I am devoted to the destruction of those Sailor Soldiers! Krysta! Show yourself!

( Another woman comes out of the shadows) Follow the plan!

Krysta: Yes my Queen.

( Back on Earth)

Serena: We are almost there!

( Suddenly, a black hole starts to form in front of the three girls and they immediately stop. Molly gasps and Lita and Serena exchange a look of grief to each other. They were both thinking the same thing. " Please don't tell us a new enemy has come again.")

Molly: What is that?

( Krystaappears)

Krysta: I have come for the Earth Princess.

(Commercial J)