Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Season F: Future ❯ Molly's Decision Pt.1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

As I continue to type up my season, I do realize that my episodes are a little short… but I actually wrote the first few when I was like 12. So endure the suckfest and just be assured that the episodes get a lot longer and better real soon. Please Read and Review. I could use some tips and ENCOURAGING commentsJ Thanks. Enjoy!

Episode # 202: Molly's Decision

( At Serena's house)

Amy: So she said that she was after Molly?

Lita: Yeah. And we were in big trouble. If it weren't for Sailor Neptune, we would've been finished and they would have gotten Molly.

Serena: Michelle got a lot stronger, did you notice?

Mina: We all have.

Raye: Yeah! I'm still forming new attacks!

Darien: How's Molly doing?

Amy: She doesn't look so good.

Lita: She passed out again right after the battle.

( The door bell rings. Lita answers it and it is Michelle, Amara, Trista, and Hotaru.)

Trista: So she knows?

Mina: Yeah.

Amara: Well that's just great!

Michelle: Everybody! She's waking up!

Molly: Where am I?

Luna: Molly. We need your help.

Molly: AAHHH!!! Serena your cat is talking!!!

Serena: Please listen Molly, she can help you.

Luna: As I was saying, you are Sailor Earth! The Sailor Soldier of Nature!

( She jumps in the air and spins out a pen.)

Molly: What's this?

Luna: It's yours. I know this may sound strange, but hold it up in the air and say " Earth Crystal Power!"

Molly: I don't understand. How come you never said anything Serena?

Serena: Molly, I couldn't tell anyone. My parents don't even know.

Molly: I-I-I can't do this! ( She runs off crying out of Serena's house.)

Amara: Get her back here! ( Everybody runs outside to see where she went.)

Lita: Oh man! That black energy is appearing again over there! Could it be…

(Jedite appears.)

Jedite: Good evening. Out of all of you, I only recognize Moon, Mars, and Mercury.

Serena: How!!

Lita: When?!

Jedite: The Queen ordered me to execute you all now! So tell your friends to leave and I'll make this quick and painless.

All: No!

Serena: MOON ETERNAL POWER!

Amy: MERCURY CRYSTAL POWER!

Mina: VENUS CRYSTAL POWER!

Raye: MARS CRYSTAL POWER!

Lita: JUPITER CRYSTAL POWER!

Hotaru: SATURN CRYSTAL POWER!

Amara: URANUS CRYSTAL POWER!

Michelle: NEPTUNE CRYSTAL POWER!

Trista: PLUTO CRYSTAL POWER!

(Transformation sequences)

Sailor Uranus: Darien! Find Molly and get her away from here and fast! Protect her!

Darien: Okay! (He runs off)

Jedite: More Scouts? The Queen never informed me of this. Oh well, I just have more fun.

Sailor Saturn: If you are working for the Evil, then you must die! SATURN SICKLE GASH!

Sailor Pluto: PLUTO TIME MATRIX!

Sailor Mars: MARS PSYCHIC BLAST!

Sailor Neptune: NEPTUNE TSUNAMI WAVE!

( Jeditebarely missies the attack and uses a net of Dark Force to reflect the attacks back to the Sailors. They all get knocked out instantly.)

Sailor Venus: How dare you! VENUS WINK CHAIN SWORD!

( Venus soon meets the same fate. Molly has been watching. It's time to for her to use her fight or flight. What will she choose?)

(Commercial)