Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Super T ❯ Starlight, Star Bright ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Theme Song: The Touch, by Stan Bush*





Serena: The... Starlight's homeworld?

Reuisu: Yes, the Sailor Star Lights. Apparently, this is the largest embodiment of the Beryl plague so far. It had the ability to transverse space and actually make it to the Sailor Starlight's home planet.

Serena: So... We're going there?

Reuisu: Yes. Well, obviously, we must warn these Starlights of the danger Beryl possesses.

Serena: Seiya...

Reuisu: Who?

Serena: Sailor Star Fighter.

Reuisu: Ah yes. Your OTHER boy friend.

Serena promptly smacked Reuisu across the face.

Reuisu: OW! I was merely stating fact!

Serena: Listen, I love Darien, and I plan to get married to Darien, but it has been a long time since I've seen Seiya, Yaten, and Taiki. They are old friends of ours, so I suggest we think of a way to get there ASAP.

Reuisu: A combined Sailor Titan and Planet Teleport should get us all there. In theory...

Chris: What do you mean, 'In Theory?' And who are the Sailor Starlights?

Ami: While Reuisu was in England, we were attacked by a corrupted Sailor Soldier named Sailor Galaxia. We were helped by three Sailors from another world known as the Sailor Starlights. Sailor Star Fighter, Sailor Star Healer, and Sailor Star Maker.

Reuisu: And according to Luna and Artemis, Serena fell in love with Fighter.

Serena: HEY!

Reuisu: Hit the cats, they're the ones that told me.

Rei: He is right, you know.

Reuisu: Funny thing, Rei, the cats also told me that, while I was away, you had your eyes set on this Yaten fellow.

Rei blushed and backed up as Reuisu narrowed his eyes at her.

Reuisu: And yet you seem to be worried about me often cheating on you. What did you see in him that wasn't in me?

Rei: Actually, it was mostly what I saw in him that reminded me of you.

Reuisu: Beg your pardon?

Rei: Silver hair, smug expression, caring, although he wasn't British.

Reuisu: Which, altogether, makes me superior to him in every way and beats the other categories with a stick.

Serena: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go to the Starlights' homeworld!

Reuisu: I have to find the coordinates of their world, first, Serena! If we're not careful, we could end up on Proxima Centauri!

Serena: We don't have the luxury of being careful! Thanks to Beryl's time looper thingy, this message is over a day old! Who knows what a Beryl plague could do in that time?!

Reuisu: And if we're not careful, moon face, you'll end up getting killed again and we'll have to go through that whole process of resurrecting you again! And even then, we don't know if it'll work twice!

Amara: And we're not going to take that chance.

Michelle: I say we leave the Starlights to handle it themselves. They're more than capable.

Reuisu: Oh, you just don't want to go because they'll remember what happened the LAST TIME they met you, traitors.

Amara: Would you just stop it with that!

Lita: Reuisu, haven't you said that you've met the Starlights?

Reuisu: Briefly. After I sort of, well, destroyed the Alliance Alpha Centauri, my body was transversed to a planet near the Starlights' home world. I got my Sailor Centauri powers, but I still couldn't understand their language, or where it was they came from, or who they were fighting. Then I got mixed up with the Technis, and you all know the story from there.

Miya: No we don't.

Reuisu: It's nothing, really. I'll explain it another time. Ah, the tracer has found it! It's a planet called Kinmoku. Everyone ready?

Serena: Ready or not, we're going!

ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Chris: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

A glittery silhouette of Chris appeared. Asteroids shot around him, and several blasted into his chest, forming into the shirt and bow. Asteroids then shot into his arms, exploding on contact, and forming into the sleeves. Finally, the last asteroids shot into his legs, exploding on impact, and forming into the pants and boots. The last asteroid shot into his face, forming into a halo. He stood in a pose with an asteroid shooting at him from behind.





Multi-colored electrical bolts began to form around a piece of ground on the planet Kinmoku. The bolts slowly began to take form, a collection of fourteen Sailors appeared. Everyone stopped holding hands from the very intense Titans Teleport and Sailor Teleport. They slowly opened their eyes and looked around themselves. Everyone gasped and felt they were going to be sick as they saw the devastation around them. Buildings were crumbled, trees were on fire, and they were standing next to a pile of bones.

Love: My God, what could've happened?!

Centauri: I'm not sure. Most likely Beryl has been busy.

Moon: Oh no... Seiya...

Centauri: Don't worry, Moon face, we'll find your boyfriend.

Moon: He's NOT my boyfriend!

Centauri: Riiiiiiight. Ami, scan the area for any indication of life.

Mercury nodded and her computer visor appeared out of her tiara. She pulled up her communicator and scanned around.

Mercury: I'm picking up life signs underground, approximately twenty meters north.

The group followed Mercury as she led everyone to pile of rubble. Centauri activated his giga blades and cut away the larger rocks and pushed away the smaller ones. Underneath the dust and rubble was some kind of hatch. Centauri quickly found a small handhold and pulled it, lifting the hatch up. Mercury looked down to be met by a yellow star-shaped object. She gasped and fell back, and Sailor Star Fighter rose from the hatch. His expression of hatred faded away and into relief when he saw them.

Moon: FIGHTER!

Fighter shifted his direction to Eternal Sailor Moon and his pupils dilated as his mouth hung open. He ran from the hatch and pushed away Sailor Mercury and Centauri as he ran to her. They embraced as they noticed Fighter was crying.

Fighter: I... Thought you were dead...

Moon: I was. I'm better now!

Fighter laughed and continued to cry.

He led them down into the hatch, where the Sailor Star Maker, Sailor Star Healer, and the Princess were waiting.

Princess: It is good to see you again. I see you have made additions to your team since last we met.

Moon looked around and saw that she was referring to the Titans.

Moon: Oh, them? They're the Sailor Titans. Reuisu here found them.

Centauri walked forward.

Centauri: Which one of you is Yaten?

Healer walked up.

Healer: That'll be me.

Much to everyone's surprise, Centauri punched Healer in the face! He fell back into Maker's arms.

Maker: What was that for?!

Centauri: That was for getting my girlfriend attracted to you.

Mars: Reuisu!

Centauri: What can I say? I'm jealous.

Fighter: Well, since we've moved from the first pleasantries...

Uranus: We need to know why you called on our help.

Fighter helped Healer back up.

Princess: Three days ago, this woman calling herself Queen Beryl arrived here. She destroyed the capital city, demanding that I renounce my right as the Princess of Kinmoku and announce that she is their new Queen.

Maker: We refused, of course. She's been searching for us for a day now, trying to get our Princess to her so she can get her to renounce her throne.

Centauri: We won't let that happen. I'm going off in search of Beryl. When I find her, I'll contact you all and we'll all attack her.

Asteroid: The Titans'll come with you!

Centauri: No, you must stay here and protect-

The hatch leading into the underground bunker exploded inwards as Beryl descended down, a rage in her eyes.

Figher: Starlights, prepare to-

Centauri un-transformed and walked ahead of them all.

Jupiter: Reuisu, what ar you doing?!

Reuisu continued until five feet away from Beryl. She rose her arm up in preperation to strike him down, but Reuisu's eyes began to glow a bright yellow. A yellow aura surrounded Reuisu as Beryl suddenly found that she could not move.

Reuisu: No, Beryl. NO MORE KILLING.

Beryl was restrained, she could do nothing to stop Reuisu or defend herself from him.

Reuisu: You murdered Sailor Moon, killed an entire city's population. Damn you to the bowels of bloody hell, Beryl. Starlights, this one's yours.

The Starlights nodded and readied their weapons.

Fighter: STAR SERIOUS LASER!!!

Maker: STAR GENTLE UTERUS!!!

Healer: STAR SENSITIVE INFERNO!!!

The three Star attacks collided into the frozen Beryl, disintegrating her on contact. Everyone could only stare at Reuisu as he put his hand down and turned to look at them again.





To Be Continued...