Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon SuperStars ❯ It Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The story takes place after the Sailor Moon Stars episodes.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Sailor Moon characters and I didn't steal Sailor Sun, Earth, Star, Nebula, or Moonlight from anyone. So please don't accuse me of stealing those characters. I don't want to bore you any more so here's the story. Oh by the way this is the revision (in other words NEW version of the story).

AUTHOR'S NOTE: If you think the characters may sound unoriginal then you that is your thinking and maybe you just shouldn't read. I'll make sure to make them as original as possible even if the senshi names aren't too original. Well if you don't like the senshi names then too bad you aren't being forced to read my work. I've put a lot of hard work into this story so it's definitely worth a read if you want to read a fic. I wouldn't have this revision out if it wasn't for Evening Star (my 'Online Sister') for the inspiration against people out there who are so cruel as to say mean things about someone's hard work. I'll do better transformations for Moonlight and Star later on when I have ideas for theirs.

Sailor Moon SuperStars Chapter One: It Begins

"The palace is under attack," shouts Luna as she runs up to Queen Serenity.

"Your Highness, Beryl is attacking the kingdom," Artimes tells Queen Serenity.

Queen Serenity wastes no time. She runs into her bedroom and grabs the silver crystal and the moon wand from a stand they had been sitting upon.

"We mustn't let Beryl win," Serenity tells Luna and Artimes as she places the Silver Crystal upon the Moon Wand.

Outside the battle between good and evil is wagging. The sailor scouts are desperately trying their best to fight off the evil villains but aren't doing very good. There are three mysterious scouts helping the inner scouts in the battle. One of the mysterious scouts looks similar to Sailor Moon but she has silver hair. The other two are unknown. Queen Serenity watches as Queen Beryl kills her daughter and the prince of earth. Serenity, in a last ditch effort to save everyone, sends all the scouts, Serena, Darien, Beryl, and Beryl's minions to a new future on earth by using the silver crystal. Then Serenity dies, the Moon Wand falling from her hand.

"NO!" Serena wakes up screaming sweat running down her face. "It's only a dream, but it was about the silver millennium and there where three scouts I've never seen before. I've had this same dream three nights in a row now but what does it mean? I'll have to ask the others tomorrow morning. Maybe it's just a silly dream or maybe it is a dream of what really happened."

Serena puts those thoughts aside and falls back to sleep, snuggled up under her comforter that is decorated by little rabbits.

"OH NO I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN!!" screams Serena as she runs out the front door towards school, after grabbing a slice of toast. "I'm going to get detention for being late. Why does this always happen to me?"

"Well, maybe if you would get up earlier then you wouldn't be late every morning, Serena," Luna told Serena as she run to keep up with the whining Serena. "If your not late for school it would be a miracle."

"Oh now's not a good time for one of your lectures, Luna. I'm already late" Serena runs around the corner and into school without running into anyone or tripping.

Luna sits on the wall and sighs. It still surprised her how Serena could win a battle against Galaxia is she can't even get to school on time. Luna looks up at the blue sky dotted with fluffy white clouds. A dark presence was drawing near. She could feel it in her bones. Three nights in a row Serena had dumped her off the bed screaming something about the destruction of the Silver Millennium. Luna had already made plans to talk with Artimes about this. It seemed disturbing that Serena would suddenly start having dreams about the Silver Millennium.

Meanwhile in another galaxy, on a planet called Crystalonia....

"Servant please fetch Princess Selena for me," orders a white-haired woman.

The woman seemed young but was she. She quickly fixes her hair in an ogondo style the same way as Serena's ogondos. The one was none other than Queen Serenity herself. How could she still be alive?

"Right away your highness." The servant girl bows and exits the room to fetch Selena.

Selena sits in her room brushing her long silver hair that is pulled back into a similar style as Serenity's. Selena looks over at her dresser where her moon sword sits. The blade glistens as the light reflects off of it. She remembers her last battle between her and the enemy where she almost perished. If it hadn't been for her lover, Damien, she wouldn't be here right now to help in the other fights. She had made a foolish mistake and the enemy took advantage of her mistake and it had almost gotten her killed. She was still upset with herself about being foolish enough to let that happen but her friends had convinced her that mistakes happen.

**Flashback**

A sailor scout in a silver sailor fuku, similar to Sailor Moon's fuku, stands in front of a dying monster.

"Had enough?" asks Sailor Moonlight as she points her Moon Sword in the monster's direction.

"Yesss, pleassse don't harm me." hisses the creature as it pleads, pretending to give up in order to see if Sailor Moonlight would fall for it.

Sailor Moonlight lowers her sword and turns to walk away. The monster sneers at this opportunity. It was the perfect time to kill the leader of the senshi on this planet. Its master would be very pleased to have this annoying senshi out of the way. It launches forth from where it had been sitting on the rocky ground and sends a large dark energy blast straight at Sailor Moonlight. She turns around and her eyes go wide in fear for she knew it was too late to dodge the blast without taking a lot of damage or possible death. Moonlight Knight leaps down and grabs Sailor Moonlight out of the way just before the blast would strike her. Moonlight Knight was dressed in a royal knight's attire of silver slacks and a white dress shirt, topped with the shinning silver armor chest plate. On his belt hangs his weapon, a middle sword. Moonlight Knight has white hair and purple eyes. He sets her down safely not far off by a tree to let her have a chance to catch her breath. A senshi dressed in dark blue steps in with her staff in hand and finishes off the creature with a single attack since it was already weakened.

**End of Flashback**

In the handle of the moon sword there is a crystal that looks identical to the silver crystal that Sailor Moon possesses. This crystal is only half of the original Silver Crystal. Sailor Moon has the other half but she doesn't know it's only half of the true crystal. Selena walks over to her dresser and runs her hand along the crystal. The crystal glimmers slightly as her fingers run across the surface.

"I wish Damien was here to talk to me right now." Selena looks out the window at the mid-morning sky. "I'm worried. I think Yaksha and his minions may have fled the planet to find an easier place to take over. These dreams just don't stop coming. It has to be a warning."

Selena hears someone knocking on her bedroom door. She forgets about the dreams for the time being.

"Come in," says Selena as she turns to face the door.

"Princess Selena, Queen Serenity wants to see you right away." says the servant girl as she bows and exits the room.

"I wonder what mother wants now. Well, I better go see." mutters Selena as she walks out of the room.

Selena begins to walk to from her room, her long white gown swaying as she walks, when she sees Damien in the training room practicing with his sword. She pauses and watches as he goes over his fighting skills with ease. To think Damien didn't really know how to fight with a weapon until he'd met her. She'd taught him everything that she had been taught back in the Silver Millennium. Damien is about Darien's age maybe a little older, has white hair and light purple eyes. Damien is dressed in black pants and a white t-shirt, his outfit for training. Selena walks into the training room and stops near the doorway, just watching for a brief minute. She loved the way he handle a sword. He had gotten really excellent as of lately.

"Hey Damien, why don't you come with me to my mother's chamber. She wants to see me and I would like you to come with me." says Selena as she smiles her sweetest smile.

"Sure my princess, I shall come with you to see your mother." Damien puts his sword away in its sheath and walks over to Selena. "How is my princess this morning?"

"I doing much better now, Damien. Oh and I thank you again for saving my life the other day." says Selena as she hands him a towel that had been sitting nearby.

"No problem, Princess." says Damien as he plants a kiss on Selena's forehead. "Now we mustn't keep your mother waiting. If she wants to see you it must be important."

Damien takes Selena's hand and together they walk to the Queen's Chamber. Damien looks over at Selena. She was almost the same as the woman he had tried to win over except for the faults were missing. Selena wasn't klutzy and was an excellent fighter. She may let her emotions get in the way sometimes but wasn't that why he had chosen to protect her. They enter the room to find Queen Serenity deep in thought sitting by the window.

"Mother, you called for me. What seems to be troubling you mother?" asks Selena as she walks over to her mother and places a hand on her mother's shoulder.

"Selena, I'm sending you on a mission. This mission will take you to Earth. On Earth you will help Sailor Moon and her senshi. Yaksha has left this planet and is going to try and take over Earth instead. I'm sending all of you senshi. On Earth you shall meet Sailor Earth and you shall be staying with her while you are there. You are not to let Sailor Moon or her scouts find out who you really are unless you need to. Do you understand, Selena?" asks Queen Serenity, as she looks her daughter in the eyes, her expression very serious.

"But mother why do I have to help Serena. She has plenty of Sailor Senshi to help her fight. Why not just let them handle it." says Selena as she tries to remain calm.

"Serena is your sister and you are going to help her if I ask you to. We have had a hard time keeping Yaksha from ruling this planet. I don't think Serena and her senshi can handle Yaksha and his minions without your help. Now you are going to leave after dinner tonight and there is no way you are getting out of this you hear me, Selena. Serena and her senshi have never faced someone like Yaksha. He's cunning and very sly. I know Serena has handled many tough villains but I don't want to take any chances of losing her again."

"Yes mother. I shall go to Earth and help Serena fight Yaksha and his minions. Let's go, Damien we have to find the others and tell them of this." mutters Selena as she takes Damien by the arm and leaves the room.

"I hope I'm making the right choice. I may have been revived but I don't want to lose Serena again. If it weren't for Christine I would be dead right now and so would Damien and Steven. I hope Selena and Serena both make it through these upcoming battles. I don't want to lose either of my children. Please goddess of the moon, watch over my children." Serenity stares out her window, praying to the Moon Goddess, Selene.

Meanwhile in the palace halls...

"Damien, look there's Jessie, Christine, and Sabrina." says Selena as she waves to her three friends that are walking down the hall. "Hey guys over her we need to talk right away I have some important news from the Queen."

Jessie is as tall as Lita, has waist length dark blue hair that is braided all the way down, and has deep blue eyes. Jessie is wearing a long blue gown and the waist is decorated with yellow stars. Christine is about 5'3" with shoulder length brown hair and crystal blue eyes. Christine is wearing a black gown with no fancy decorations. Christine wasn't one for flashy decorative things. Sabrina is a little shorter than Jessie and has wavy blonde hair that just passes her shoulders and sparkling sea green eyes. Sabrina is wearing a golden-yellow gown decorated with gold sequins.

"What is it now, Selena?" asks Jessie as she asks her excitedly, trying to contain her happiness about a new mission. "Are we going on another journey?"

"What is the Queen making us do for her now?" asks Sabrina as she crosses her arms in front of her chest with a feeling of dread coming to mind.

"I can't wait tell us now," says Christine as she grins, ready to face a new challenge at anytime. "I'm ready for a challenge."

"Ok. Ok. First we've got to find Steven then we can go to my room and I'll tell you guys what we are going to do. What luck here comes Steven. He always seems to have perfect timing" says Selena as she spots Steven walking through the halls towards the training room.

Steven is tall, has blue hair and sapphire blue eyes. He is wearing dark blue slacks and a long sleeve shirt that is just a shade lighter than his pants. He grins when he spots Jessie. It was obvious to the others that Jessie and Steven were going to make a good couple one of these days.

"Steven come over here quick the Queen has given us some special orders," shouts Jessie happily as she waves to Steven.

Jessie runs over to Steven and drags him, by the arm, over to the others. They head to Selena's room to talk about the special orders in private. They couldn't trust to be too sure that there weren't spies lurking around disguised as servants. Selena tells them all about the Queen's plans of sending them to Earth to help Sailor Moon and her sailor senshi because she fears they can't handle Yaksha.

"WHAT SHE WANTS US TO LEAVE THIS PLANET DEFENSELESS AND GO TO EARTH TO HELP SAILOR MOON!!!" shouts Christine. "Is she nuts? What if Yaksha comes back while we're on Earth? He'll have the advantage if we aren't here to fight him off. There won't be anyone to protect the kingdom while we're gone. This kingdom is the only thing stopping Demon Lord from ruling the whole planet. I'm not about to lose everything that we've worked so hard for."

"I know that Christine but my mother has made up her mind and we can't make her change her mind. After dinner we go to Earth to help Sailor Moon. We should go and get ready for dinner since we have no choice but to go to Earth. I'll see you all after dinner." says Selena, as she sighs, still not happy with the decision.

Everyone but Damien leaves the room to prepare what they can before dinner. He walks over to Selena and holds her in his arms. Selena rests her head on his shoulder.

"Why are you still here Damien?" asks Selena as she looks up at him.

"I wanted to ask you something, Selena" says Damien as he takes her chin in his right hand.

"Well what is it that you want to ask me, Damien?" asks Selena as she looks at him, her mind swimming with the thoughts of what kind of questions he could possibly ask her.

"Do you trust my loyalty to you? I was once evil. Do you trust me enough to take me with you Selena?" asks Damien, his eyes showing just how serious he is on this topic.

"I trust you fully Damien. No matter what happens I want you to be with me by my side. Now you better go get ready for dinner after all this will be our last dinner here on this planet. We probably won't be returning here anytime soon after we head to Earth." says Selena as kisses him. "I would never doubt you. Besides I removed the rest of the negative energy with my crystal. I trust you with my life."

Damien returns Selena's kiss with one of his own. Selena was so much like her. Never doubting in others and always so very caring. Sometimes he wondered if they were twins even though he knew Selena was older by a few years then her. He leaves the Selena's room so he too can get ready.

"Don't worry Damien I trust your loyalty to me and the others. I also trust Steven's loyalty. You and your brother don't have to worry," Selena whispers to herself as she turns to gaze out at the sunset.

Later that night after dinner.........

"Good-bye mother. We will return as soon as we are finished on Earth." Selena hugs her mother good-bye.

Selena and the others step over to the transporter. Serenity sighs as she watches them prepare for departure. She would miss her daughter but she knew that she'd see her again as soon as they were finished. How long would that take? She hoped Demon Lord wouldn't try anything until they returned. This kingdom wouldn't stand a chance without the senshi to lead them into battle. This kingdom would never give up as long as the senshi fighting for it never gave up either. Serenity knew this wasn't her kingdom but the real ruler still refused to accept the throne. Instead the real ruler wanted to fight with the senshi until her kingdom was freed.

"Moonlight Power," shouts Selena as she holds her locket above her head.

A blast of light shoots skyward. Shimmering dust falls around Selena falling around her slim figure. A gust of wind rises from the ground causing the dust to swirl and form the senshi fuku. Sailor Moonlight's outfit looks like Sailor Moon's fuku except it's silver. She holds her Moon sword in her right hand, the crystal glittering with its power. Sailor Moonlight is the senshi of destiny.

"I'm ready." says Sailor Moonlight as she nods her head and prepares the teleport device.

"Star Power," shouts Jessie as she holds her star-shaped transformation locket in the air.

Dark blue and yellow light ribbons emit from the locket and wraps around Jessie's petite form. In a flash of light the ribbons form the senshi fuku. She transforms into a white and dark blue sailor scout outfit. Her outfit looks like Sailor Mercury's except it's dark blue. Sailor Star holds her dream staff tightly in her hands. Sailor Star is the senshi of dreams.

"I'm all ready too." says Sailor Star as she twirls around once just for fun.

"Nebula Power," shouts Christine as she holds up her black transformation pen.

She glows with a black aura. Two gold bands of light form around her wrists. She then puts her hands out in front of herself with the right on top of the left. Two white ribbons wrap into the main piece of her outfit. Then a black and silver ribbon flow up to her waist and form the skirt and collar. She then puts her hands down at her sides and white and black ribbons form around her hands to form the gloves. Two glowing black bands appear around her ankles and form her ankle boots. Her symbol then appears on her head and in a flash of light she has her tiara, earrings, choker, and bows. Sailor Nebula twirls her star wand in her right hand. Sailor Nebula is the senshi of life.

"Let's get this show on the road." says Sailor Nebula and she places her hands on her hips, ready for battle.

"Sun Power," shouts Sabrina as she holds up her gold transformation pen.

A bright light glows from the pen and surrounds Sabrina's body. A bright ring comes up from the floor and as it goes up it forms the main piece of Sailor Sun. Then it forms the skirt, boots, and gloves. Once the circle is finished a bright light glows on her forehead and her tiara and earrings form. Then two firey ribbons lace around her and then form the bows. She opens her eyes. Sailor Sun holds her Blazer Scepter at her side.

"I'm all set to go." says Sailor Sun as she holds fist in the air.

Moonlight Knight and Star Knight wait for the girls. Star Knight's uniform is similar to Moonlight Knight's except for the color. What would be silver on Moonlight Knight's would be dark blue on Star Knight's uniform. The group forms a circle and uses their powers to operate the transporter which teleports them to the planet Earth.