Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon T ❯ The Soulstone ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Izual: No, you don't understand! It was I who told the Prime Evils of the soul stones, and how to corrupt them! They've perversed the power of the soulstones to be a form of eternal life for them! As long as the soul stones exist, the three Prime Evils will NEVER BE TRULY DEAD!

Reuisu(Voice over): And so, we never truly defeated Mephisto. And as long as the soulstone of Mephisto exists, Mephisto was never defeated by Sailor Love. And all that we went through to defeat him was in vein.




*Theme song: the Touch, by Stan Bush*




Reuisu: ...And that's what happened, Tyrael.

The Titans were in the uppermost level of the Pandemonium Fortress. The group was resting from their most recent battle with Izual and their first usage of the Sailor Titan attack. They were also meeting with Tyrael to discuss what they now knew about the soulstones.

Tyrael: This brings dark news, indeed. If it is true what Izual said, then the soul stones are merely enhancements of the Prime Evils' power!

Miya: Which makes our job to kill them even harder.

Chris: I recently spoke with Ormus using your laptop, Reuisu. He's directed Cain to the Durance of Hate and the Infernal Gate.

As if on cue, the red portal opened five feet away from the group. Slowly, Cain stepped through and the portal closed.

Cain: Oh my... That was quite an experience!

Michelle: Just be lucky you landed better than we did.

Chris: Were you able to locate the soul stone?

Cain: Yes, it was actually quite simple. All the demons mainly working under Mephisto had somehow vaporized, and Kurast is undergoing renovation. I found it underneath some ashes.

Cain reached into his cloak and pulled out a glowing blue stone. The Titans seemed to shiver in sight of it.

Miya: I can just feel the hatred emitting from it.

Cain handed it to Reuisu, who winced as he touched it.

Reuisu: Now that we have it, what do we do with it?

Tyrael: Destroy it.

Reuisu: Tyrael, it took me a very powerful radiation source to destroy the last one, and that was Diablo's. Could you give me a little more insight onto how we destroy this soul stone?

Tyrael looked around himself for a moment.

Tyrael: Back down in hell, there is a hell forge, using a specialized hammer, you can smash the soul stone into nothingness.

Lucy: Oh great, in hell.

Reuisu: We might as well go down there.

Chris: Shouldn't we wait? I mean, we were de-transformed when we used the Titan attack.

Reuisu: Waiting is no longer an option, people. We've run out of time to screw around by waiting. Tokyo only has so many more days left. And even then, with Serena's case, we may already have run out of complete time. So ya know what? ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

The whole pink glittery thingy appears with a silhouette of Reuisu. Chest armor enveloped his torso as the symbol of spirit appeared on his forehead. Leg armor came around his legs, with ankle armor and foot armor. Behind the armor, only visible in spots where different peices of armor joined, was a black outfit. Arm armor enveloped his arms, wrists, and hands. His hand armor was seperated, only having finger armor and palm and backhand armoring. A red blade emitted from his wrist armor. A green grid in the shape of the helmet armor, except for the visor. The red blade passed in front of the grid, and the head armor appeared. The black visor formed directly afterwards. He stood in a pose of his two red blades coming out as he kneeled down with the Greek symbol Alpha behind him.

Michelle: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

A pink glittery silhouette of Michelle appeared, with only her heart necklace showing. Suddenly, crystal showered out of it, wrapping around her torso and forming the shirt and first bow of the outfit. The crystal then shot out more crystals that wrapped around her arms and legs, forming the gloves and boots. Another spray of crystal formed her skirt and back bow. The skirt and bows were colored gold. One last burst of crystal formed a tiara and earrings. The crystal then shot out a beam of energy, forming into a staff. She grabbed the staff, and stood in a pose.

Lucy: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Out of her ring came energy bolts which wrapped around her torso, forming the front of the outfit. Then the ring fired beams at both her arms, wrapping around them to form the white gloves. The ring shout out another beam, which wrapped around her legs and formed the boots. She then twirled around as did the beam from the ring, which wrapped around her hips and formed into the skirt. Her tiara and earrings formed with one last blast from the ring. She stood in a pose of her winking with her ring outstretched in front of her.

Miya: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Out of Miya's heart brooch came three large hearts. One heart descended down her body, and the other two onto her arms. As the hearts passed over her skin, they formed the gloves of her Sailor outfit. As the larger heart passed over her torso and slowly over her legs, forming the mini-skirt and the boots. As the three hearts ended at her feet and hands, they shot up to her head and hit it, forming the tiara and earrings. She stood in a pose with her making a smooching face.

Chris: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

A glittery silhouette of Chris appeared. Asteroids shot around him, and several blasted into his chest, forming into the shirt and bow. Asteroids then shot into his arms, exploding on contact, and forming into the sleeves. Finally, the last asteroids shot into his legs, exploding on impact, and forming into the pants and boots. The last asteroid shot into his face, forming into a halo. He stood in a pose with an asteroid shooting at him from behind.

Love: So how exactly do we get into hell?

Centauri: A Titans Teleport. Before hand, I should tell you: I've been to hell. Here's what to mainly be worried about: Fallen ones, short, red goblin-like demons, Doom Knights, a demon that can slice your head off if you don't watch your back, and the one thing you should be most worried about: Advocates. Advocates wear this shoulder armoring and half skull heads. They can teleport, send a blinding flash into your eyes, and fire balls of fire at you.

Asteroid: Let's just get this over with, alright?

The group joined hands in a circle. Different colored auras began to surround them.

Centauri: ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!

Moonshine: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!

Cephiros: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!

Love: CRESCENT HEART POWER!

Asteroid: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!

The auras glowed with more intensity, and the reality around them began to phase and distort.

All: TITANS TELEPORT!!!

Tyrael and Cain saw the group suddenly disappear, and looked to one another.

Tyrael: I hope they have better luck than Duriel.






The Titans slowly opened their eyes and stopped holding hands. The ground around them as made up of bones. Sailor Love felt like she was going to throw up as she looked around the area. The land they were standing on was all made of bones, and it was actually a platform of some kind. Underneath the platform was fire and lava, flowing like water.

Centauri: They've remodeled...

Voice: Welcome, Titans, to the River of Flame.

The Titans twisted themselves around, readying their weapons at the voice. Not twenty feet ahead of them stood a creature eight feet tall. He had two white horns coming out of his fat face. A loin cloth was around it's waste, and it's dark gold body looked like it had been on ten different steroids at the same time. Centauri's giga blades shot up, and he readied them in front of his face.

Moonshine: Why do these things always have to be so big?!?!

Centauri: Tradition. And who are you, who so reminds of me of the Smith?

Asteroid: The smith?

Cephiros: A guy we encountered back in the Rogue Encampment. This guy's got a similar act going with him.

Creature: I am the Armorer, defender of the Hell Forge.

Love: Then we have to destroy you.

Armorer: IF YOU CAN!

The Armorer raised the hell forge hammer above his head, and prepared to charge the Titans.

Voice: SWORD AZUREWRATH!!!

The flaming sword shot down from the sky and through the chest of the Armorer, singing the outer layers of skin. The armorer shot his head around to see Tyrael floating down at them.

Centauri: Now, while he's distracted! The Titan attack! ALPHA CENTAURI POWER!!!

Everyone looked at one another, then shrugged. They joined hands.

Moonshine: MOON CRYSTAL POWER!!!

An aura of colors began to surrounds everyone slowly, growing brighter with each phrase spoken.

Cephiros: CEPHIROS TITAN POWER!!!

Love: CRESCENT HEART POWER!!!

Tyrael grabbed Azurewrath again, and struck down at the Armorer, who blocked with the hellforge hammer.

Asteroid: ASTEROID BLAZING POWER!!!

Centauri: Sailor Titan-

Tyrael knocked the hammer away from the armorer, and then shoved him in front of the Titans.

All: ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Energy swirled around the Sailor Titans as the power of Alpha Centauri, the planet Cephiros, the shine of the moon, the strength of love, and the power of asteroids combined into one large energy beam, which fired with enough intensity that could've scorched the sky as the beam pummeled into the armorer's stomach. The armorer screamed in pain as the beam sliced through his stomach, and then slowy got bigger as it vaporized the horrid beast. The Titans looked around, and they were still transformed.

Centauri: We must be getting better at this.

Tyrael handed the hammer over to Centauri, who walked over to the rectangular anvil that sat on a small plateau. He placed the soulstone down onto it, which seemed to glow with an even larger intensity than before. Centauri rose the hammer up, then slammed down on the stone. The stone didn't budge. It just sat there. Centauri rose it up again, and slammed it down once more. This time, on impact, the soulstone cracked and crumbled, exploding into a type of nova which blasted Centauri away and onto the ground. Centauri slowly got up and ran back over to it. The soulstone was evaporating.

Love: Now that was the end of the lord of hatred!

Suddenly, the river of flame around them seemed to grow darker. The Titans looked around, as an evil laugh slowly encompassed them. The laugh of Diablo. Everyone turned their head to the platform, and looked beyond it onto other platforms, and about 300 feet away from them, in a smal structure of some kind, stood Diablo.

Diablo: Foolish Titans! WELCOME TO HELL!!!





To Be Continued...