Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Seraphic's Bad Turn ❯ Sailor Seraphic's Exile ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: Sailor Seraphic's Exile

The grief stricken woman fell to her knees, bending over in pain as sobs racked her small framed body. People surrounded her, feeling her grief and sorrow, none of them saying a single word. Tears fell from their eyes, the atmosphere filled with glitter. The glitter danced about them as though they felt the pain too. The moon stood still, shining its adoration to others.

The silence cracked as a scout spoke, their melodic voice wispy and hoarse.

"Why must you weep, Selenity? You once said that destiny is pre-ordained, that no matter what strife we face, we will beat it."

Selenity looked up, anger dancing in her blue eyes.

"You do not know the meaning of those words, you whore!" Selenity stood up, still sobbing, her voice strong but hoarse.

"You-You lost my daughter, you-you betrayed the kingdom."

"Usagi, what are you saying? I tried to protect Usa the best I could. It is not my fault that her inherited recklessness caused her to be captured!"

Selenity held the Silver Crystal in her hands as she spoke.

"By the power of the Silver Crystal, I exile you Sailor Seraphic. You will no longer attend banquets or call yourself my cousin. You have one hour to leave. Anyone who disagrees with me will go with her."

Sailor Seraphic looked at Selenity in horror, her face going slightly pale.

"You can't do this, Selenity. What about the promise you made to my mother?! I will not go into exile, I will try and find Usa. But most importantly, Selenity, you'll realise that exiling me was a big mistake when you need me the most."

Sailor Seraphic turned and ran, her legs moving of their own accord.

They watched as the figure faded into the distance, not daring to say anything.

Selenity absorbed the crystal and collapsed against Setsuna, sobbing again.

She mumbled softly into the comforting uniform "I'm s-s-sorry."