Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Seraphic's Bad Turn ❯ Selenity's New "Job" ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5: Selenity's New "Job"

Chaotic Lady and Wicked Lady reappeared in Diamond's sleeping quarters, placing Selenity on his bed. Chaotic Lady decided to delay Wiseman's command and waited until Diamond arrived to see his surprise.

He went to speak but disbelievingly, he saw the heavenly figure that haunted his dreams laying there. He moved down into a chair, speechless but mesmerised.

He sat there, amazed by the beauty of his sleeping Queen. He waved the two Ladies away and moved his hand over to touch her golden forbidden odangoes.

"Selenity, such beauty, such power. I will make you mine forever, my sleeping beauty." He whispered softly into her ear, gently sniffing her hair. He placed a black rose into her hands, muttering the spell of enchantment. He laid back into the chair and closed his eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

The sun shone into her room as Selenity roused from her amiable sleep. Propping up her pillows, she lent her aching back against them.

She was glad to be home. She swung her legs over onto the side of her bed and saw a strange man.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my quarters? Guard! Guard!"

Diamond quickly stirred and clamped a hand on her mouth.

"Selenity, my love, it is me Diamond. You was attacked last night by those horrid sailor scouts and my Ladies-in-waiting protected you."

Selenity looked at him oddly, trusting him as she moved his hand.

"I believe you, lovedy. It feels so strange, like I have been here before."

Diamond shook his head and took his chin into his hand, caressing it as he kissed those sweet lips.

Selenity started to remember, she loved Endymion, not Diamond. This was not her home, she was attacked by his Ladies. She began to struggle, trying to get away, calling upon the power of her locket.

She fumbled for her locket, horrified that it wasn't there and hit Diamond furiously in the chest with both fists.

Diamond felt his love's struggles and laughed, pinning her arms down. He kissed her more viciously, wanting to taste more of her strawberry lips. He felt his lust growing hard, pressing it against her as he torn at her gown.

Moving his head down, he suckled and bit on her nipples, alternating breasts. He wanted to explore her body.

He summoned some handcuffs and handcuffed her hands to each bedpost, exploring her mouth brutally with his tongue.

Selenity struggled, trying to call out, feeling so weak. Without her locket, she was helpless.

He whispered softly into her ear "I wouldn't scream if I was you, the room is soundproof." He looked down at her innocent white panties, a crescent moon on its waistband as he caressed it softly. Selenity bit her lip softly, holding back tears.

"I want to hear you moan, my love. I want you to be mine forever." He whispered softly again as he slid her panties down. "I want to taste your heavenly juices, I want to see what your cute pussy looks like."

He took the panties off her ankles and groaned as he spread her legs. He felt himself grow closer with each second, holding back as he admired her neatly shaved pussy.

"Mmm, you sure know how to please you dirty girl." He muttered, moving his head inbetween her legs, smelling her musky scent.

Selenity felt paralysed with fear, unable to move as he smelt her, breathing cold air on her hot nub. She held back the shiver it caused. She tried to stop herself from enjoying it.

He felt her shiver, smiling as he held her lips open with two fingers, licking inside her. He felt dizzy with pleasure, the taste unimaginable to describe as he licked all around inside her lips.

He saw her small red nub and took it into his mouth, sucking it hard, hearing his love let out a unmistakable moan.

He gently bit it, feeling her juices flow, inserting a finger into her pussy. He moved it back and forth, sucking in rhythm.

Selenity tasted blood as she bit her lip too hard. She let out passionate moans, her body succumbing to prehistoric lust. She gently bucked against his face, wanting more, her climax too close.

"Lick me.." She moaned, desperate to orgasm.

He removed his finger and began to tongue fuck her. He licked in and out faster and faster, her moans clearly calling his name as he squeezed her clit hard.

Selenity groaned, rattling her handcuffs in a horny desire to move his head further into her pussy. She couldn't take no more and Selenity released herself, the orgasm washing throughout her body. She saw herself dancing in green fields, underneath blue skies as her orgasm began to fade. She laid there, her eyes closed, an angelic look on her face.

Diamond felt her clench and groaned, his manhood throbbing so hard as he licked the rest of her juices up.

He gently kissed her neck as he laid on top, whispering softly in her ear "You surprise me Selenity, underneath your stubborn Queenship lies a horny rabbit just waiting to get out."

Selenity opened her eyes in shock, realising a man she detests made her orgasm.

"All men and women must let instinct take over Diamond."

Diamond looked at her, wanting those lips on his manhood right now. He squirted a bit of semen onto her shaven pussy at the thought.

He groaned again, smiling to himself. "I want you to be my sex slave, Selenity." Diamond muttered breathily.

Selenity looked at him in horror and admitted to herself that there was no way out.

"You must do anything I say, even if it involves going against your morals."

Selenity reverted back to her old identity Serena as she said in a quiet tone "yes."

Diamond's face lit up, having her just where he wanted her and commanded "I want you to suck me off good."

Selenity gulped, seeing the size of his big manhood and Diamond uncuffed her hands.
Kneeling over his lap, she took it into her mouth and sucked hard as Diamond pulled the curtains closed.