Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Seraphic's Bad Turn ❯ Sailor Seraphic's Fight ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3: Sailor Seraphic's Fight.

Servants untied the unconscious Emily Beth, leaving her on the floor below the throne.

Wicked Lady leaned back in her throne, poking the cage beside her.

Seeing Wiseman appear, she stood up.

"She'll get the Black Moon welcome, won't she Wiseman?" Wicked Lady cackled, speaking to the cloaked figure beside her.

Emily Beth stirred at the sound of Usa's voice, groaning feebly at the headache that pounded her skull.

"Usa?" She mumbled, feeling light headed as she got to her feet. She felt in her pockets for her henshin and gripped it tightly.

"I wouldn't transform if I were you, Emily Beth, unless you are willing to fight poor Chibi Usa, the spoilt little brat who had to be protected all the time."

"Usa, this isn't you. This is the dark energy speaking!"

Emily Beth grabbed her henshin and held it up high. She had barely transformed into Sailor Seraphic when Wicked Lady lunged at her.

"Always a silly self righteous fool, you know not to mess with the Black Moon family!" Wicked Lady shot out beams of dark energy, wounding Sailor Seraphic.

Sailor Seraphic could barely stand when she took out her sceptre.

"In the name of Peace and Justice, I will never give up!"

Sailor Seraphic's staff spun round and shot out white beams of light at Wicked Lady as she shouted "Seraphic Conquer Surround!"

Wicked Lady dodged the light with arrogant ease and summoned her Luna Ball.

"Luna P Magic! Become an umbrella!" The Luna Ball spun in the air and an umbrella appeared in Wicked Lady's hand.

"Twin Needle!" She shouted. Needles shot out of her umbrella towards Sailor Seraphic, trapping her.

"Finish her off, Wicked Lady." Wiseman commanded, seeing Wicked Lady falter.

Sailor Seraphic aimed her staff at Usa as she shouted "Seraphic Earth Attack!" Her staff swayed for a second as it formed a orange ball of energy. Feathers floated down in the air as the ball hit its target.

Usa plummeted to the floor, Sailor Seraphic watching with heavy breaths.

"You are a formidable opponent, Sailor Seraphic. I can give you all the power you ever wanted, the power you've been denied. You've always been in Selenity's shadow, the spare part. If you join us Sailor Seraphic, you can truly be Wicked Lady's protector." Wiseman said in an almost hypnotising tone as Usa recovered.

Wicked Lady pulled one of the needles out of the ground and stabbed Sailor Seraphic in the side. Emily Beth gasped in pain, grasping her side, feeling the warm blood trickle down her fuku.

"You have one weakness, Sailor Seraphic. Mortality. With the Black Moon energy, I can make you immortal. You don't have much time left, foolish scout, so decide."

Emily Beth fell to her knees, the pain becoming incredibly hard to bare, thinking about everything. She resisted the temptation but thoughts overwhelmed her. Emily Beth had had enough, she was sick to death of living in Selenity's shadow. She was the one to blame for everyone getting in trouble all the time and for letting Usa be captured. She let Usa be changed into a person of hatred.

Wicked Lady twisted the needle in Emily Beth's side, causing more pain. Emily Beth cried out in pain as she struggled, feeling herself get weaker.

"I will serve you willingly, Wiseman. Make me immortal, make me taste the fruit of the gods, make me cause revenge on those who exiled me. I am always yours."

Emily Beth gave in to the power, feeling a big jolt as the Black Moon energy surged into her body. She felt the power burning, the black moon appearing on her forehead. Her wounds healed as the energy laboured to rebirth her. Her orange scout uniform became black, her short wavy brown hair becoming red odangos. Rubieus appeared, feeling the new energy, his face full of shock at seeing the transformation.

Wicked Lady watched in glee, seeing her protector change before her eyes. Emily Beth's purple choker changed to black, her turquoise green brooch changed to white, her light blue bows became orange. The orange collars changed to black. Her orange skirt materialised to black and her green pumps with straps changed to black short boots. Her light blue glove bands also became black, signifying the Black Moon uniform. She wore no tiara, just an upside down black crescent moon. Her white wings shrank into her body, replaced by a light purple cloak.

Emily Beth stopped in a pose, before saying with a wink at Rubius.
"Do I look bad?"

Rubieus's complexion flushed slightly red as Wiseman told Emily Beth her new identity.

"You are now known as Chaotic Lady, Protector of Wicked Lady."

Chaotic Lady bowed sarcastically.

"Thank you, Wiseman. If you don't mind, I have some business to attend too. Comin', Wicked Lady?"

They both orbed, disappearing into thin air as Wiseman let out an evil cackle.

"I have them both in the palm of my hands Rubieus. They are on their way to defeat Selenity, once and for all."