Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sails of Charon ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own…Sailor Moon; Naoko Takeuchi does, I do not own Dragonball or any of the Dragonball series; Akira Toraiyama does. Bow to the great minds foolish mortals! *everyone stares* …Never mind then! *nervous laugh* Okay people, go on and read! ^_^ I do own the Saturn Senshi!!! …and this fic! ^^'

Ages:

Hotaru = 17
Janus (Janet) = 18
Epimetheus (Erin) = 18
Calypso (Carey) = 9
Helene (Helen) = 13
Rhea (Renée) = 16
Phoebe (Phoebe) = 14
Telesto (Terry) = 19
Pandora (Paula) = 17
Dione (Dianna) = 7
Trunks = 18
Goten = 17
Gohan = 26
Mirai Trunks = 20 (Why? Cuz I said so > Grown-ups = OLD

Sails of Charon
Prologue
By:
Tomoe Hotaru (Saturn Angels)

Saturn…Princess…Saturn…

Hotaru looked around confused at hearing the strange voice, she was in a very dark place…the ruin of a palace directly in front of her the broken glass shimmering slightly from the light of the pale moon. She looked at the sky…as a matter of fact there were many moons…different sizes and shapes…

Saturn…

Hotaru realized now that the voice she was hearing was only the whispering of the wind…or so she thought. "Hello?" she asked her voice being muted by the thick air. "Hello?" she asked again this time louder. There was slight laughter, though it was soft and carried by the delicate breeze that drifted past.

"We meet again…it has been awhile…"

Hotaru looked behind her recognizing where the voice was coming from. She turned to see eleven women fully clothed in senshi outfits. "Who are you?" she asked her gaze narrowed into a glare.

"We…are…Saturn's senshi" A tall raven-haired warrior said stepping in front of the rest, "I am Sailor Janus…return home Princess…"

"Yes…return" Another raven-haired fighter said echoing Sailor Janus then walking up so she stood next to her.

"This…is Sailor Epimetheus…my twin." Sailor Janus said motioning to the raven-haired warrior next to her.

Hotaru's brow furrowed a bit as she tried to remember a lesson in science that she had once taken, "…Are you all the senshi of Saturn's moons?" she asked finally realizing why the names were so familiar.

"Yes, we are!" Said one in the back excitedly. Janus turned quickly and glared at the little girl, seeming to be around nine years old. "Oh sorry," the girl apologized, "Yes, we are" she repeated in a mysterious voice, "My name is Sailor Calypso…"

Hotaru sighed, "You can stop talking like you're dead or something. Speak normally."

"Is that an order?" A short redhead asked softly.

Hotaru sighed, "Yes. I guess it is."

"Then we shall obey." Janus said in a loud voice.

Calypso clapped, "Yay! That means no more being glared at by Janus!" The small soldier then ran up to Hotaru and tiptoed so she would seem taller. "You don't look as royal as you used to." She commented with a nod, "That's good cause you used to be so snooty."

Janus sent a death glare over to the younger senshi. Hotaru only smiled, "Was I really that bad?" she asked the small child.

Calypso looked once more to Janus and sighed sadly, "No." she said after a while, "Not that bad, just sort…of well…stuck up…sometimes I just wished you would get off your high horse and come play tag with me and Sailor Rhea!"

This of course caused all the senshi to lecture the young soldier.

Hotaru smiled a bit then looked around at the eleven warriors, "Aren't there eighteen moons of Saturn?" she asked finally after counting them.

The chastising stopped and everyone grew silent.

Hotaru looked from one to the other questioningly.

Janus spoke up finally, "Those you see before you princess are all those who remained loyal during the one thousand years of your absence, and after the destruction of our once beautiful home planet. These standing here today are Sailor Calypso, Sailor Epimetheus, Sailor Phoebe, Sailor Rhea, Sailor Dione, Sailor Helene, Sailor Pandora, Sailor Mimas, Sailor Tethys, Sailor Telesto, and myself…"

"What happened to the others?" Hotaru asked quizzically.

Rhea; an average sized senshi with lavender hair tied in two pigtails, began speaking, "The reason that we are appearing to you…is that the other seven Saturn Senshi have joined an evil power…the first to become disloyal to you was Sailor Titan," she spat the name with disgust, "and the only reason that the six others Hyperion, Iapetus, Atlas, Pan, and Prometheus left…was because Titan was once our leader after you and Queen Saturn had gone…she was the strongest of us…"

"Enough about all that sad stuff! I'm Sailor Helene, by the way," a short girl at around four feet ten inches ran up, "I'm thirteen by the way in human years and don't judge me by my height!" she added smiling as she flipped her dark blue hair over her shoulder.

Janus rolled her eyes, "Well I guess I best give you some information on your soldiers as you probably don't remember us. I'm Sailor Janus, eighteen years old in human years. My twin is Epimetheus and we are both around five foot nine. Sailor Titan was five foot eleven and a half inches…the tallest of us. This little trouble maker over here, is Sailor Calypso…she's nine or so in human years, she isn't very strong in attacking but she has healing and protection magic. Sailor Helene has already told you something about herself she mentioned not to judge her by her height, which would be wise as she can pack quite a punch." At this statement Helene did a small victory sign.

"Sailor Rhea is perhaps the most useful in battle, she analyzes everything and along with that is one of the strongest making her our commander in battle, though I am the leader…she's about sixteen in human years." Janus added smiling a bit, "Sailor Phoebe, the one over there with the purplish-blue hair cut really short is fourteen in human years…Sailor Telesto who is nineteen or so in human years…has powers connected to the underworld, don't mess with her…Sailor Pandora over there, the only one with blonde hair is much like Sailor Venus, why she was born on the silent planet of Saturn remains unknown." everyone laughed at this comment and Pandora blushed a bit and stuck out her tongue, "She's seventeen…and I believe that's everyone?"

Suddenly the short redhead that spoke earlier raised her hand, "Oi! You forgot me!!" she cried angrily.

"Oh yes. This is Sailor Dione…she looks to be around seven years old in human years, and has developed the fiery temper of Mars after her father whom was Aries. Now I believe that is all?" Janus asked looking around. Everyone nodded. "Good." She said quietly. "Princess Hotaru?" she asked facing Hotaru now.

"Yes?" Hotaru asked still watching the other senshi trying to memorize everyone.

"…We mentioned before the evil…it's attacking another dimension now…" she said quietly, "You'll be sent there along with us. Setsuna-san will arrange everything. Now you can wake up." she said smiling a bit.

"Wake up?" Hotaru asked confused.

"Yes. This is a dream. We were communicating with you for the first time using Sailor Phoebe's powers which can control gods, goddesses, mortals, or whoever she wants dreams" Helene said mischievously.

Sailor Pandora laughed a bit, "Yeah. We're going to go and mess around Usagi-baka's dreams now! Tata!" she said with a small wave as Hotaru's view of her planet and it's protectors faded.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_
To be continued…*echo, echo, echo*

Tomoe: …well? Yeah, I know…Saturn has A LOT of senshi…but that's cause Saturn has A LOT of moon's! Titan is the biggest moon by the way…tis a huge moon. So I made Titan betray them and of course others will follow the person they think is strongest. Anyway, r/r! VOTE on who should be paired up with who. I might pair up some of the Saturn Senshi also. So yeah VOTE on those too. I put VOTE in capitals so it would draw attention. ^^ And my friends and fellow authors on this pen name won't be saying anything
Vale: WHHHY!?
Tomoe: Hush! Cause Thor always says mean things and I don't want to lose inspiration ¬_¬
Vale, Fantasy Girl, Vince: *glare at Thor*
Fantasy Girl: Thor!!!! Everyone! ATTAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!
Thor: …eep! *runs*
Vale, Fantasy Girl, Vince: *chase after her*
Tomoe: …*sigh* Thus is my life…

Background:
Vince: THOR! YOU MADE US LOSE OUR SAYING R/R!!!
Vale: YEAH!
Fantasy Girl: AND OUR INPUT ON THE STORY!!!!!
*All attack*
Thor: HELP!! HELP! Tasukete! Tasukete!!!! ONEGAI!! R/R!!!!
Vale: Oh. So now you take OUR job eh!?
Thor: It was mine too!!!!! OUCH! OUCH!! OWWWW!! ITAAAAIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomoe: … ^^; ehehe…r/r? please? *background noises are still heard* …*clears throat* ….Yeah. ^^;; ehehe…ehe…
------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------