Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ School Days ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]











Gary Watson
Normal
Gary Watson
2
0
2001-08-27T19:04:00Z
2001-08-27T19:04:00Z
3< br> 768
4382
Gary's World
36
8
5381
9.2720








Hello all!! This is the along awaited part a of my sidestory, School Days. It focuses mainly on Serena, Heero andDuo. This might contain spoilers for Tales of Love. Readat your own risk. Disclaimers: I don't own Gundam Wing nor Sailor Moon. School Days: Part A - Changesby Eternal Sailor Storm Where am I? It's so dark... Serenity...where is she? I can't remember....my name....Heero Yuy My mission, to fight for the colonies... Mission...completed... Heero Yuy slowly started to open his eyes. he lookedaround at his surroundings. The walls were white and he wasin a bed with white sheets. He looked over to the right ofhim, and he saw Duo. he was still unconcious. Sometimes hewondered about Shinigami. For a gundam pilot, he had a veryup beat personality. That was for sure. A door creaked open and Heero ffingered for his gun,but, it wasn't where he last left it. 'Kuso...' he thought.The person that entered the room had long blonde hair in thesame style as Serenity!! "Serenity..." whispered Heero as he saw her. "Uh...no. My name is Serena. I'm a hospitalvolunteer" she answered Serena...it was so close to Serenity. He shook hishead to clear it. The moon princess...correction...queen,was very distractive for him. Serena continued to speak, "You were in a horribleaccident. Are you feeling alright?" Serena knelt and puther hands on Heero's. Heero turned to look into her eyes. the same eyes as Serenity's. He numbly nodded as hecontinued to stare into her crystalline blue eyes. Serena smiled, "What's your name?" "Heero. Heero Yuy" he ansered "I hope your feeling better Heero" she smiled again "Ugh!" came the groan from Duo's bed. For once, Heerowished that the happy pilot would interrupt. He neededtime...to clear his head. Serena had went over to Duo. "Are you okay?" asked Serena to Duo. Duo nearly did a double take when he saw Serena. "Serenity..." he choked out Serena gave him a confused look, "Who is this Serenity? Both of you said her name when you saw me?" Serena thengestured to Heero. "Hey Heero, you here too!!" exclaimed the braided pilot "Oh, you two know each other" commented Serena. Then,she got called on the intercom to visit one of the youngerchildren in the hospital, "I have to go. I'll see you twosome other time" Once Serena left, Duo turned to Heero, "She looks somuch like Serenity!" "I know, but, she isn't her. She said so herself" saidHeero "I wonder where Quatre, Trowa and Wufei are?" wonderedDuo "I'm sure they can take care of themselves" remarkedHeero "Good point" said Duo After a couple of weeks, Heero and Duo were let out ofthe hospital with nothing more than a days worth ofheadache. Since they had no where to go, they were given anapartment and assigned to Juuban High School, first year. Heero and Duo were walking to school together when theynoticed someone. "Hey, isn't that Serena?" wondered Duo as he saw thefamiliar blonde walking to school with a blue haired girl,and a tall brown haired girl. "Isn't that Ami and Makoto?" asked Heero "Hey, it is. But, Serena seems kinda down" said Duoand he led Heero so they could hear there conversationbetter. "Come on Serena, Cheer up" urged the blue haired girl "Thanks Amy, but, I can't help it" sniffed Serena "Yes you can, just forget about him" urged the tallgirl Serena smiled, a sad one, but none the less a smile,"Thanks Lita, thanks Amy. I don't know what I would dowithout you guys" The trio then continued there pace towards Juuban HighSchool. "You hear that?" asked Duo Heero rolled his eyes, "Of course I heard it" "That wasn't Makoto, it was some girl name Lita. But,they look so much alike" Heero nodded, "I agree" Serena, for once, was on time for school. After Ms.Haruna fainted and continued roll call, she made anannouncement. "Class, we have two new students. Their names areHeero Yuy and Duo Maxwell" said Ms. Haruna which causedSerena to bolt straight up and have her eyes lock withHeero's. 'Him again....' thought Serena "Now, who will show these two around school?" asked Ms.Haruna. All of the girls in the class raised their hands,including Serena. Ms. Haruna noticed how down Serena had been lately andthe gossip amoung the students had said her boyfriend hadbroken up with her. She decided that maybe showing thenewstudents around may at least force her to be her usualcheerful self. "Alright then. Serena, you show them around" said Ms.Haruna and the students glared at Serena, who smilednervously. "Please take a seat" instructed Ms. Haruna to Duoand Heero. Heero took a seat behind Serena and Duo found aseat near Lita. "Over there is the gym" pointed out Serena as sheshowed Duo and Heero around the school grounds during lunch. Heero couldn't keep his eyes off of Serena. He kept onhaving the feeling that she was Serenity. He also had thefeeling that she lied to him about not knowing who Serenitywas. "Uh...can we eat lunch now?" asked Duo as his stomachmade a noise. Serena's did the same, "Yeah. Let's join Lita and Amy" Serena then the other two to an oak tree where Lita andAmy were already seated. That's it for now. I know, it was kinda boring. But,I'm kinda thinking of some ideas. E-mail me!!