Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Scouts in america ❯ Zero hour: A dark destiny ( Chapter 27 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Sailor Moon Scouts in America #27 Zero hour: A dark destiny.

Sailor moon is the property of Toei (I guess) the American names are the property of DIC. All new characters are mine except for the guilded rose and Jake Slater. They're the idea of my friend AOL nickname gcl1969

ZERO HOUR. FOR MOST PEOPLE IT MEANS THE END. BUT FOR SAILOR MOON, JAKE AND JAROD IT MEANS A TIME OF CONTEMPLATION AND REMEMBERING.

"My name is Jarod Jakarta. My name in the moon kingdom was Jarani. I was one of the youngest members of the sovereign protectorate. I was also one of the last ones to join." Jarod says.

"I am proud to introduce the latest and youngest member of the protectorate." Jacana says.

"I am honored that you would let me into your proud group and tradition." Jarani says bowing.

"Here's one of the most important people you will be protecting. Princess Serenity." Jacana says.

Jarani looks up at Serena and their eyes meet for a brief second. But in that second something passes between them.

"I am honored to be a protector of such an important person." Jarani says bowing in front of Princess Serenity.

"Thank you my knight." Serena says.

"For awhile we didn't act upon that feeling we got when our eyes met. But eventually it was too powerful to avoid." Jarod says.

Jarani and Serena are in her royal bedroom laughing.

"You are the most beautiful princess I have ever seen." Jarani says.

Serena giggles. Jarani kisses her hand and suddenly they are kissing each other on the lips.

"Princess Serenity." A voice calls out.

The two separate.

"Nobody can find us in her together." Serena gasps.

"Are there any other exits from this room?" Jarani asks.

Serena shakes her head. Jake looks around wildly and finally hides under the bed.

"Princess Serenity are you in there?" The voice asks.

"Yes. Who is it?" Serena responds.

"It's Jacana. You are late for your speech with your people." Jacana responds.

"Oh I will be out shortly." Serena says.

"Wait for 15 minutes then walk out nonchalant." Serena whispers to Jarani.

Jarani nods and Serena gets dressed. Jarani watches with interest. Serena finally leaves the room and goes to her speech. Nobody is the wiser of what had happened in her bedroom.

"We were lucky enough not to get caught for awhile." Jarod says.

Jarani and Serena are fooling around in her bedroom. Suddenly the door opens up and the maid comes in.

"Oh I am sorry to interrupt you..." The maid starts to say.

When she sees Jarani in the bedroom with Serena she screams and runs out.

"Later that day I thought for sure this was the end as a knight." Jarod says.

"How dare you fraternize with the princess? A mere knight cannot be with royalty. You know that Prince Darien is already courting Princess Serenity." A guard says angrily.

"I am sorry." Jarani says bowing in shame.

"I should kick you off of the protectorate. But I have always sensed a great power within you. I cannot afford to lose you. But if you ever EVER pull a stunt like that again, I will kick you off personally." Jacana yells.

"Yes my lord." Jarani says.

"When Queen Beryl and the negaforce invaded I didn't fight side by side with Jake but both of our sets of troops were utterly wiped out." Jarod says.

Queen Beryl attacks Jarani and his troops. She wipes them all out with a blast of nega-energy. Jarani barely makes it away alive.

"I never figured out why she let me live." Jarod says.

"That boy has tremendous power. I see that he might make a good ally to darkness someday." Queen Beryl says.

"Like Jacana I also was sealed into the silver crystal and sent to earth to be reborn." Jarod says.

Jarani and Jacana are both sealed by Queen Serenity.

"Protect my daughter." Queen Serenity says than goes limp.

"I was born 14 years ago. I have always been a shy kid. My life was normal until that one fateful day." Jarod says.

A trio of humanoids appears on earth.

"Find me that human with a strong and powerful essence." A voice says.

They eventually find Jarod and take him.

"No! Let me go! Help!" Jarod screams.

But the humanoids quickly disappear.

"Then the nightmare began." Jarod says.

"Where am I?" Jarod asks the darkness.

"You are where you belong." A voice responds.

Jarod yells when a pair of glowing eyes appears out of nowhere.

"Don't be afraid. I will not hurt you. I am here to help you realize your potential." The voice says.

"Who are you?" Jarod asks.

"My name is Escalate. You are on a dying planet that needs help to be kept alive." Escalate responds.

"Why did you just kidnap me?" Jarod asks.

"Cause we didn't have time to explain things on earth." Escalate responds.

A pen with a symbol on it appears.

"What is this?" Jarod asks.

"This is the source of your new power. I want you to be this planet's champion." Escalate responds.

Jarod takes the pen.

"Now say Aries star power." Escalate says.

Jarod look apprehensively but raises the pen up.

"Aries star power." Jarod says.

A transformation occurs and Jarod becomes clad in a totally black male sailor outfit.

"You are now Sailor Aries. When you get to earth there will be others like you. You will not destroy them unless I tell you to." Escalate says.

"You're no fun." Sailor Aries says smiling.

"The fun will come soon. Just be patient." Escalate says.

"What happened after that was a nightmare? He forced me to train. To test my powers he would sic me on a powerless planet. I would kill everybody on the planet in less than a week." Jarod says.

"I am the god of Aries. Bow before me." Sailor Aries says.

The inhabitants run screaming. But one stands his ground.

"I am not afraid of you." The man says.

"Really? Are you afraid of this?" Sailor Aries asks.

His hands glow with dark energy.

"Aries dark energy blast." Sailor Aries yells.

The man screams for a second before the dark energy wipes him out.

"When the time came for him to send me to earth with the doom trio, he wiped my memory of having ever been to the planet Aries. On the Jarod side that is. All I knew is that I had lived on earth my whole life and nothing had ever happened to me." Jarod says.

Jarod lives in a nearby city until the time was right to move him to L.A.

"That the adopted parents I lived with were the only ones I ever had." Jarod says.

"Time slip forward. 2 hours remaining."

To be continued...