Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Scouts no More ❯ hn.. ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: If I DID own them you would know

___________________________

Serena was sick, she was really sick and tired of being pushed around , teased and dumped, she was sick of most of her scouts, and that damn 'Prince of the Earth' was really starting to push her buttons.

/I mean who the HELL throws roses as a death threat/

She was currently at the Crown arcade center, where Darien had just once again ignored her obvious want of attention, but Mr.-cheesy-speeches-and-rose-thrower was COMPLETLY ignorant again.She growled , and her hands clenched against her glass full of Mountain Dew, and Her best friend, Mina , tried to calm her down, as the rest of the inners and college-boy stayed stupidly oblivious. That is until Serena's glass blew up from the sheer pressure she was applying on it.

Blood dripped down her hand and onto the once-clean , table-top, which was now covered in Mountain Dew and glass shards, with a bit of blood from said princess' hand.

The others looked at her, staring dumbly. Mina gasped and took out her red bow, plucking out all of the glass Shards and rapping the fabric around her best friends injured hand.

Serena sat there, fuming.She turned to Mina, who was glaring at the others, and said "Thanks Mina, you're the best, what do you say to you and me taking out these wannabe-hero's?" eyes narrowing, she reached up and took out her balled-pig-tails, golden hair flowing out behind her.The stupified scouts just looked on, while Mina grinned."No prob, Sere, let's teach these hoe's a lesson!"

Serena and Mina both closed their eyes, the kanji symbols for life and death appearing on Serena's, Love and Beauty on Mina's. There was an explosion of Silver and Gold light, which blinded the patrons, and sent most of them running, and scared the living shit out of the 'sailor sluts' and the 'Penguined Flower-boy' , not to mention made that pink-haired brat pee her pink-cotton candy pants.

Once the light dissapated this is the sight that greeted the onlookers was not what they had expected. Both girls had on Tank tops that cut a diagonal over their flat-toned stomachs, skirts reaching almost to their knees, and made of leather. but that was where the similarities ended,'Sailor Moon's' outfit was made out of white leather, and she had boots similar to those of sailor saturns, only they were a dark onyx color, her hair was pulled back into a half-up half-down, braided bun,she had a silver armband with a black opal on the center of the design, and at second glace, she had....Wings? they were angled off her back and instead of the traditional white wings and they were a deep ebony. She also had a silver tiara, that was a was simply a thin silver' V' that was adorned with flat dangling gems, one for each of the planets, and a staff , taller than she was, that had celtic etchings in it.