Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets aren’t so secret anymore ❯ Another kiss ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Secrets aren't so secret anymore
Author: Sailor Linnea
Email: sailor_linnea@hotmail.com
Rating: NC17+
Chapters: 5
 
 
*********
 
___________________________________________________
 
“ Speak”
(thoughts)
____________________________________________________
 
Usagi watched with big eyes, as the predator came closer and closer. She only had the time to say: “EEP!” before his lips crashed down on hers. Everything else disappeared in a blur of emotions, when Mamoru kissed her passionately. This time the kiss became much more intimate than the last time. After a few seconds Usagi felt his tongue touch her lips and her mouth offered no resistance as he slid inside. Her own tongue hesitantly answered and soon they embraced each other tightly. Mamoru thoroughly enjoyed the feel of her body against his own as the kiss continued. She groaned softly, feeling like her entire body was on fire, while her hearted was pounding in her chest. He let his hands wander down her body over her curves until they reached her bottom. (Hmm...I could continue this forever. She turns me on. She makes me hungry for more.)
 
(What do you mean `you're hungry'?) Usagi asked trying, unsuccessfully, to shake off the daze the passionate kiss created.
 
(Take it easy Mamoru; she's new at this. So innocent. Or maybe not,) he thought when she ran her fingers down his back and towards his butt. Just before she reached it, she stopped teasingly and continued to stroke him upwards again. (Why, you little minx. Don't tease me like that.)
 
(Huh?) Usagi thought, unaware of what her touches had done to him. (And what do you mean, I'm innocent? Innocent of what?) Usagi tried to unlock her lips from him to ask him that again, but he wouldn't let her.
 
(Stop thinking, just feel.) he replied, annoyed at the fact that she had been trying to break the kiss. He was becoming hungrier and hungrier for more of Usagi as the kiss continued. Both their tongues danced inside each other's mouths. Their tongues coiled and writhed together. Both of them felt relaxed in each other's arm. Usagi's hand slowly drifted up and down Mamoru's back. He started to get aroused and his manhood responded, turning hard. He looked in Usagi's eyes. He saw something he never thought he would see there, Desire. But the desire soon turned to confusion, when she felt something hard press into her hip.
 
(What is that? I didn't know that Mamoru had a cell-phone. Wait, he doesn't. I wonder what's in here?) she thought before she pressed her body closer to the hard `object', to try to find out what it was.
 
(Odango, are trying to kill me? Remember that we're in a public place. Do you really want me to lose control here?) Mamoru said at the brink of loosing his control and just take her right there, regardless of how many were watching them.
 
(What do you mean? Loose what control?)
 
(You really are innocent aren't you? I'm talking about you and me, on the floor making passionately love in front of everybody.)
 
(What? You HENTAI! As IF I would like to make love to you! No way! I'm only 15 years old.) Usagi quickly parted from Mamoru's arms and looked angry with him while stomping her little foot in the floor.
 
(That didn't stop you from making out with me in the middle of the arcade,) Mamoru replied irritated that Usagi had broken the kiss.
 
(A kiss is just a kiss. Don't read more into it. Although....No don't think about it,) Usagi replied refusing to look at him.
 
(You're lying. I know what you really are feeling right now. You're feeling confused because you liked that kiss more than you would like to admit. You're confused that you're feeling so strong for me, compared to your usual crushes. Don't forget that I know what you are thinking and feeling.)
 
(How can you know what I feel? I don't know what you feel. That's unfair. And besides, just because I like your kisses, doesn't mean that I like you. So there....) Usagi replied stubbornly, refusing to accept her own feelings towards the supposed enemy.
 
“What are you two doing? First you kiss then you argue? Argue about what? I don't understand. Can't you decide whether you like him or hate him Usagi, and then tell us?” Rei asked, irritated.
 
“But, I don't know how I feel,” wailed Usagi with a suffering tone. (Oops! Why did I say that aloud? I don't want everyone to know. I'm so stupid!!! Buaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!)
 
(Can you stop wailing, Odango? I'll get a migraine. I can't handle your mood swings, damn it! Seek help!)
 
(What do you mean baka? I don't have mood swings. And if you think I'm difficult to deal with right now, it's your fault. If you didn't kiss me, none of this would have happened.)
 
(What do you mean, my fault? You started it by kissing Motoki.)
 
(So, now you're accusing me? Maybe it's better if we don't see each other for a while? And that would also mean that we can test your theory. What do you say?)
 
(Yeah, that's a good idea Odango.)
 
“I'm going now. I don't want to spend more time in this baka's company,” Usagi said aloud and walked away from the arcade with her nose in the air.
 
“Bye Odango; please don't bump in to me more today then?” Mamoru replied to the disappearing figure. (And change clothes, please? I don't want anyone else get the pleasure to see right down at your.........you know...)
 
(Hentai! Bye, baka!) Usagi replied and turned around to blow him a raspberry before disappearing out.
 
(For your own sake, don't do that again Odango. I can come with better suggestion what you should use your tongue for, instead?) Mamoru replied mentally. His words followed her, even if he said them when she was outside the arcade.
 
(I'm ignoring you, baka. And why can I still hear what you're thinking?) Usagi was dashing down the street to her house, eager to see how far she had to go to be released of the bond.
 
(I don't know. It seems to be a very strong bond. Where are you now?)
 
(Outside my house; it's normally 10 minutes walk from the arcade.)
 
(How come we can still hear each other's thought then? It a long way between us. The bond must be really strong,) Mamoru replied, ignoring the girls' eager questions.
 
(Oh well, I guess we just have to get used to each other then,) Usagi sighed. “Mommy, I'm home now!” (I wonder if she can see that something has happened to me?)
 
“Hi dear, supper is ready,” Ikuko replied before looking more closely at Usagi.
 
(Good, she didn't notice...)
 
“Usagi? What has happened to you? Your clothes are a mess and your lips are swollen. All right, who is he?” Ikuko asked with a curious voice.