Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets to Tell ❯ Hello Handsome ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Secrets To Tell


~*~Mamoru~*~

'What just happened here?'



Chapter Two: Hello Handsome


~*~Usagi~*~

I ran the rest of the way to Rei's temple. I can't believe I just did that! My heart was beating fast and I wasn't sure if it was from running so fast or from my previous encounter with Mamoru. But I can tell you I was extreamly giddy! I got up the stairs to the temple and Minako was standing there with a smirk on her face.

"You started to put your dare into action yet?" Of course she knew the answer. you could see it plainly on my face. I smiled brightly after I caught my breath and stolled past her to where the other girls were sitting down.

They were laughing over something hen I got there. "Whats so funny?" I asked them as I sat down. Minako took a seat between Ami and Makoto.

Rei looked at me with a smile, "Mamoru's face after you kissed him!" I stared at her wide eyed. "I saw everything through the sacred fire." She explained to my confused and surprised look.

"Well dont just sit there! What did he do after I left?!" I leaned forward in aniticepation.

"You really wanna know?" She asked, which only heightened my interest. I nodded my head yes. "He..." She paused for suspence, "Made a disgusted face and wipped his cheek trying to get your slobber off!" I face faulted.

"H-he really did that?" I asked with unshed tears in my eyes.

"No he didnt do that. Rei's just picking on you." Makoto said as she patted my shoulder. "But seriously, after you left, he had this adorable smile on his face!"

Ami giggled and blushed, "He did Usagi. You should have seen him. He looked like a little lost puppy." The girls sat there giggling and planning out what would be done next. This all started from a dare after all, and Usagi never backed out of her dares.

~*~Motoki~*~

"Are you serious?!" I had stopped wipping the counter in shock. I couldn't be hearing right.

"I'm serious! She kissed my cheek and called my 'Mamo-chan'!" I had to laugh at Mamoru expression. He was trying so hard to hide the fact the he enjoyed it. I had to give him some credit didn't I? Nah!

"Man, You are so transparent! Don't even try to deny that you liked it!" The door jingled, signaling another customer. I looked over to see a couple of girls walk in.

He gave me a shocked look "No way! Why on earth would I want Odango Atama kissing me?!" His eyes glazed over for a second and I could tell he was think of a LOT of reasons he would want 'Odango Atama' kissing him. She was 16 now. She wasn't as ditzy as she use to be. She even got good grades. C+ and B's! She was a lot more mature. Mind and body. Speaking of which, damn! Lets just say if I wasn't so head over heals for Reika and if I didn't already think of Usa as a little sister, Mamoru would have some competition.

I gave Mamoru a look that said 'You can't fool me so give it up'! He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Ok ok. You caught me."

"I KNEW it!" I shouted as my hand went up in the air. "You two would make such a cute couple!" I heard the door jingle again.

Mamoru jumped up and covered my mouth. "Keep it down! Somebody might here you!" I rolled my eyes as my hand came back down from the air. Mamoru sat back down. He glanced right and then left nervously.

I got an evil glint in my eyes "Calm down man. It's not like shes gonna sneak up behind you or something."

~*~Mamoru~*~

I looked at him sarcasticly. I was about to take another sip of the coffe sitting in front of me when I felt a pair of arms sneak around my waist. Before I could turn around a voice, one I knew very well, whispered in my ear, "Hey handsome. Miss me?" I turned around to see Usagi standing there with a smile on her face. If I would have looked to the left a little bit more, I would have noticed the other girls talking to Motoki and trying not to laugh. But then again all I could see was her. How beautiful she was. I didn't realize I was staring but I guess she did, "Can I take that as a yes then?" She asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Are you feeling ok?" I asked putting my hand to her forehead. She laughed and kissed my cheek again. My eyes widened. "Oh well. I guess I can be patient." She shrugged and walked to where the girls were sitting. Something is wrong with that girl and I'm going to figure it out if it kills me! Why in the wrld is she acting like this? Maybe its a trick. Maybe Motoki would know!

I finished my coffee and laid a couple of bills on the counter before getting up and walking out the doors. I didn't see how Usagi's eyes followed me. This has got to be the most confusing day of my life. She couldn't acually like me. Could she? I kept walking lost in my thoughts. The whole way home thinking of a certain meatball headed angel. I reached my building and with a sigh walked up to my floor. Wishfull thinking.

~*~Usagi~*~

"So what was the dare?" Motoki asked.