Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's Secret ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Arthur: Hi peeps!! Thanks so much for the reviews! Well here's another chapter. ^_~

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fic.

Serena made her way to Ms. Haruna who had her back turned towards her. Serena saw Amy in her seat with a book in hand. Amy looked around the classroom and saw Serena and waved in greetings. Serena smiled back and tapped Ms. Haruna on the shoulder.

The young teacher slightly jumped in surprise and whipped her head around. She looked surprised as she saw a young beautiful girl standing in front of her with an amused expression playing on her features.

"Um hi, how can I help you?", asked the bewildered teacher. Serena fiend a hurt look and took a quick look at Amy. The blue haired genius was beat red from trying to hold back her laughter. So to hide it, she covered her face with her book that she was reading. Ms. Haruna looked at Amy and saw the color difference and became worried.

"Amy! Are you okay? Do you need to go to the nurse?", asked Ms. Haruna. Amy shrunk down in her seat from embarrassment and replied a little ' I'm okay.' Then the teacher's attention went back to the 'unknown' student.

"So how can I help you?" asked the teacher once again.

"Oh Ms. Haruna, how can you not even notice your favorite student?," asked Serena with a highly sarcastic tone of voice. Ms. Haruna was slightly taken aback. She stared into Serena's eyes for a moment and then it hit her.

"SERENA!!!!", exclaimed the teacher. Serena broke out into a smile and then nodded her head in a 'yes' gesture.

"What happened?", asked the teacher looking over the girl's new appearance.

"Let's just say, I had a little make over.", said Serena with a little wink. Ms. H smiled at her actions and then asked:

"So are going to act like your real self ?" Serena nodded her head and sat in her assigned seat.

"Oh and don't worry, I still stay after school on some days to show you my work." Serena turned to Amy again and began having a little conversation since they had 5 minutes to spare. Soon Mina and Lita came in and had a four way conversation.

As more and more people entered the class, there attention went straight to Serena and began to stare. Serena and her friends enjoyed the hilarious scene that was playing before them. Whispers and murmurs started around the classroom. The subject being Serena.

Finally someone asked ' why was this girl sitting in Serena's seat?' Serena put up a smile before she announced before the class the she was Serena. The room went so silent that you could even hear a pin drop.

Nobody could believe that this girl was the loud mouthed, crybaby, eat anything, clumsy, ditzy Serena. Serena broke into another grin at all of their reactions. She faced forward in her seat as the teacher walked in.

Ms. H smiled as she walked into her classroom. Never has she ever seen her class so quiet. They were usually talking and throwing things across the room. With a pleased smile she announced that there was a couple of new students here today. Ms. H motioned for the students to walk in.

There were four boys . The teacher asked them to stand in front of the class and introduce themselves. Serena not really caring to take a glance at the new students, took out a piece of paper from her note book and began doodling.

First was a boy who had sandy blonde hair with piercing green eyes. He was very tall, reaching Lita's height. He looked around the class with a frown before stating his name. "Hi, My name is Devin."

Next stood a boy with turquoise colored eyes and matching eyes. He was tall like Anthony, but was a few inches shorter. He had a warm smile gracing his features. "My name is Tray."

Next stood a male who was smaller then the rest of the males and he had black hair and violet colored eyes. He had a dark aura around him but looked at the glace with a large and sweet smile. " My name is Mark"

Lastly stood a male just as tall as Anthony. He had black hair with streaks of green within it. He had red eyes as well. "Hi my name is Jason."

Lastly stood a boy who everyone saw that he looked a lot like Serena. He had black hair in spikes with the tips high lighted in white. He had deep dark green eyes that looked like it could stare into your soul. He had a loop earring in his left ear and one stud earring for a lip ring.

He had been starring at Serena the whole time, and not once did she look up from her paper. He gave a slight smirk before stating "My name is Jethro Tuskino, but please call me Jet."

After hearing that, Serena's head shot up like a torpedo. She looked at all of the new students before her eyes bore into Jet's. They stared at each other intensively causing the students to once again whisper around the class.

The teacher cleared her throat and all of the students quieted down. All of the new students stared at Serena as Serena, Mina, Lita, and Amy stared at Jet.

'This is my brother' thought Serena.

'OOOHHHH, that's Serena's brother', thought Lita and Mina as they slightly began to drool over his looks. Then they started looking over at the other guys, just as hungrily. The teacher looked at Jet and Serena in confusion before gaining everyone's attention.

"Class, I would like for someone to show the new students around the school.", announced the teacher. Everyone's hands shoot up except for Serena's. What shocked most people was that Amy's hand shot up just as eagerly as everyone else.

"The new students can choose any person they want.", said the teacher. The new students looked around at each other before stating "Serena" in unison.

Serena broke out of her little staring contest with Jet and looked up as she heard name. She looked at the teacher in confusion as the teacher smiled back. The classmates looked at the new students in wonder. How did they know Serena's name?

"Congrats Serena", you can now show the new students around the school. Serena looked at the new students who looked back at her with a slight smirk. Serena gulped and stood up and motioned for the students to follow her. She heard her teacher say ' have fun ' before Serena closed the door.

As soon as the door was closed, Jet spun his sister around and gave her a huge bear hug before saying ''Hello Serenity."

Arthur: Alright I'm done here. I hoped you liked!!!! PUH-LEAZE R&R ME!!!!!!!!