Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's Secret ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arthur: This is another chapter I whipped up for ya! Hope ya ENJOY ^_~ THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS MY LOYAL FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fic.

As soon as the door was closed, Jet spun his sister around and gave her a huge bear hug before saying ''Hello Serenity." Serena was startled to say the least. She slowly wrapped her arms around her brother and burried her head into the crook of his neck. The others watched with a smile at the little family reunion.

The two stayed like that for a while, feeling the warmth of each others embraces. Soon Jet let go and stared down at his sister he hadn't seen since they were two years old. He gave her a brief smile as he saw the tears brim her eyes.

"How did you know who I was?", questioned Serena. "I mean I didn't know you even existed until last Friday night." Jet smiled down at her again.

"I had this feeling deep down in my heart", he replied. 'When I saw you transform that night, I knew the feeling was telling the truth."

"But that dosen't explain how you know my name." said Serena.

"Haven't you been getting these strange vibes that you were being watched?" asked Jet. Jet saw his sister nodding her head 'yes' before he continued.

"Well when I came to Tokyo not so long ago I saw you, but you looked different. That's when I felt the feelings in my chest. So my friends and I have been watching you. We watched you when you were with your friends, school, as Sailor Moon." said Jet. Serena nodded her head again in understanding. Then a thought struck her. She clenched her hand into a tight fist and punched her brother in ther chest.

"Why did you and your friends attack me, even though you found out I was your sister ?", growled Serena in anger. Jet held his chest in shock. He hadn't expected for her to hit him. His shocked expression washed of as he replaced it with a little smirk.

"It was a test to see how strong you are. Indeed your very strong for someone who hasn't been trained.", said Jet. Serena gave him a death glare and then turned her glare to the rest of his friends. The group shriveled back in fear at the deadly look they were given. Serena's attention went back to Jet.

"So how did you get to Tokyo. When you were kidnapped we were in a totally different and far away country." asked Serena.

"Well the person that kidnapped me was also a werewolf. I also found out that he was the one who had bit mom and made us like this. You know he was supposed to have taken you too, but didn't got the chance.", said Jet.

"I know, mom told me.", said Serena. Jet nodded his head and continued on.

"Well the guy who kidnapped me raised me like I was his own son. So, I thought that I was his own son. Anyway one night we were attacked. All of the childeren and some women were hidden to be safe. When the battle was over there was nothing but blood and dead people everywhere." Jet paused and shuddered at the painful memory before continuing.

"I went looking for my 'father' and found him by a tree in a puddle of his own blood. I ran over to him and put his head in my lap. He was still alive, but I knew he was going to die. He began to tell me about my real family and how he had kidnapped me. I was angry, but I kept it under control for the moment. When he was done with the story he took his last breath before he died.", said Jet with tears in his eyes. He stubbornly wouldn't let them fall but, several still made it's ways down his face.

Serena lifted a hand and brushed away the tears and enveloped her brother into a tight hug. His defences dropped and he cried for the loss of the people he cared about and all the pain he had kept built up inside. Jet held his sister tightly and suddenly he couldn't hold his weight up anymore. He sunk down to the floor with his back against the wall. He brought his sister down with him.

She silently rocked him and rubbed his back in an comforting way. She began to whisper words of comfort to him that he couldn't hear. Serena let some of her own tears run down her face. She could feel all of his pain, and it was a horrible feeling. The other group watched silently with saddnes in their eyes as they remembered that fateful day.

Soon Jet calmed his tears and wipped them away from his face and his sisters. He let his sister continue her comfort towards him. He had never felt so much love from someone. Especially from someone who had just met him a couple of days ago. He sniffled a couple of times before he continued on in a shaky voice.

"After that day, I was determined to find my real family. I brought the people who had nothing left with me. We hitched a ride from a boat and traveled all over the world to find you. And know I have", said Jet with a smile. Serena returned the smile and hugged her brother again.

"So where are you guys staying?" asked Serena.

"In an old werehouse by an arcade.", said Jet Serena already knew where they were in an instance.

" I know my mom would love for all of you to stay at our house, but all of you can't fit.", said Serena sadly.

"Oh don't worry. There's also a little coincedence(SP?) about you." said Jet. Serena raised an eyebrow questioningly before her brother continued.

"You know your friends that you hang out with ?", asked Jet. Serena nodded her head with enthusiasm and nearly growled for her brother to continue.

"Well they are related to my friends.", said Jet. Serena stared at him like he was the biggest idiot in the world. 'That can't be possible', she thought.

Arthur: I'm ending it right here. If ya want me to continue ya gotta review!!!!!!!!!!!!!