Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's Secret ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arthur: Okay, so I guess that my last chapter pretty much sucked since I only got 1 review. Anyway here's another chapter and I hope it does a lot better than the last one!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this fic.

"So now that we all know each other, let's eat!!!!!!", exclaimed Serena before running into the kitchen. The others soon followed.

"Does she do this all the time?", whisperd Jet into his step father's ear. The elder man nodded his head with a smile grazing his features.

"All the time.", was his only reply. Luna sat on the stairs as she watched the sudden family exchange.

"The Lunarian Prince has finally arrived and so has his court.", said Luna as she joined the family for a good meal.

After the complete and happy family finished their meal, Serena, Jet and their father drove them to the warehouse to get Jet's things. Over the next week Jet will be moving into the attic, but since there's nothing in up there he'll be sleeping with Serena.

As soon as they made it to the old warehouse they were greeted by darkness. 'Everyone must be hanging out' thought Jet as he collected his things and headed out towards the car. Once everything was put in the car neatly they drove off to go back home.

As soon as they got home they unloaded everthing and brought it up to the attic. Jet brought down some Pj's and changed in Serena's and Sam's bathroom. He came out wearing dark blue silk boxers and a white sleeveless under shirt.

When he walked out of the bathroom he was greeted by Serena who was wearing dark green silk boxers and a black tanktop which showed her stomach. Serena sat in a big blowup couch and was setting up her PS2. She turned around apon seeing Jet and waved for him to come over.

"Come on and play.", said Serena as Jet sat down and picked up the game controller. Mrs. and Mr. Tskino came to Serena's room when they heard some laughter. When they entered the room they saw the twins in the room playing away on the video came system. Serena jumped up out of the blowup seat and pointed to Jet with a finger and began to laugh.

"Ha ha, I beat you again.", exclaimed Serena. Jet jumped out of his seat also.

"Uh uh! Your cheating and you know it. Switch comtrollers right know.", yelled Jet angrily.

"Aww. Your just being a sore loser. I'll switch controllers with you just to prove that you just suck at this game.", said Serena while switching controllers.

"What ever.", was all that was said from Jet as the two began playing Tekken Tag Team Tournament. Yet again Serena was praising her glory and rubbing it into her sulking brother's face. The twins heard a laugh behind them and saw their parents in the door way.

"You two are hilarious.", exclaimed Elaine, The twins mother. The two children blushed at being caught in their immature behavior.

"Come on you guys, get ready for bed. You got school in the morning.", said Ken. The twins got up kissed their parents good night and went into the bathroom to brush their teeth. When they were finished Serena climbed in the bed and then looked at her blushing brother.

"What?!?", asked Serena, slightly confused that he wasn't getting in the bed.

"I'm sleeping in the same bed as you?", asked Jet. Serena rolled her eyes.

"Stop being silly and jump in. I'm not going to bite", said Serena. Jet blushed a little deeper and then walked over to the bed. He climbed in and as his sister gave him a pillow. He layed down and his sister put her head on his chest and put an arm around his mid-torso. Jet put an arm around his sister and put his other arm behind his head.

"You and your friends have to come over to the shrine after school tomorrow, all of them.", said Serena.

"Alright, I'll call them in the morning.", said Jet.

"Hey! Where's that talking cat of your's", asked Jet. Serena slightly shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know! I saw her at dinner, but after that she disappeared. Don't worry though she's always going out on her own.", said Serena.

"Uh oh. I forgot to tell your parents about my hawk.", said Jet. Serena slightly frowned at her brother.

"We can tell OUR parents that in the morning. And since when did you have a bird and does it talk and what's it's name?", asked Serena.

"Well actually I got him about two years ago. Yes he can talk and his name is Soliloquy, but I call him Sol for short.", said Jet

"Where is he and is he like your guardian like Luna is to me",asked Serena.

"Yes he is my guardian and he likes to venture out at night.", said Jet. The twins talked for a while before they fell asleep together.

*******************

Luna ran over to Mina's house after dinner with the Tskino's and climbed up a tree closest to Mina's room. Luna tapped at the window until Artemis came towards it.

Artemis went back to Mina and got the girl awake. Mina groggily walked to the window and opened it up. Mina turned right back around and climbed into her bed and went to sleep. Luna jumped through the window and walked over to Artemis.

"The Lunarian Prince is here and so is his court.", said Luna. Artemis nodded his head over the new found information.

"So, this means more soilders of justice and we'll be seeing Soliloquy soon also.", said Artemis. Luna nodded her head and prepared herself to sleep at Mina's.

******************

Jet woke up as he felt the sun's raise beam down on his face from the window. He looked down at his sister who was curled up on him. He heard a knock from the door and than his mother walked in. She smiled down at him and walked over.

"Jet I need you to start wearing contacts so you won't transform into a werewolf like Serena.", said Elaine as she tried shake a sleepy Serena awake.

"What?", asked Jet. Elaine sighed at his confusion and began to explain herself a little more.

"You see Serena wears contacts so she won't transform out of anger. She also puts them on so she won't transform under the full moon.", said Elaine. "It's for saftey of not hurting anyone, okay." Jet nodded his head before he began to speak.

"Um mom. I have something to ask you and tell you.", said Jet.

"Sure, shoot.", said Elaine as she began shaking Serena awake again.

" I have a bird and I wanted to know if he could stay here?", asked Jet.

"Yeah, of course he can. What else do you have to tell me?", asked Elaine.

"Well can I have a lot of those contacts?", asked Jet. Elaine looked at him in confusion.

"Why?", she asked.

"Because my friends are werewolves too.", said Jet nervously. Elaine held an shocked expression. 'There's more of them', yelled Elaine to herself.

"Um, of course honey. Go right ahead.", said Elaine. The women turned back to her daughter who just didn't want to get up.

"Mom, let me handle this.", said Jet with a sly smirk. Elaine sat back in curiosity in seeing what her son was going to do. Jet lifted his hand that wasn't around Serena and brought it to her nose. He clamped his index finger and thumb to her nose to stop her oxygen supply.

Serena's began shifting as her eyes shot wide opened . Jet let go of her nose and burst out in laughter along with his mother. Serena shot them a glare and punched Jet in the arm which seemed to make them laugh even louder. Ken came into the room to see what was going on.

"What's so funny?", asked Ken. Serena shifted her eyes to him and pointed her index finger at her mother and brother.

"Those two just tried to kill me.", growled Serena before she walked into the bathroom. Ken looked at his wife and step son in confusion. He turned around and walked out of the room mumbling 'I don't even want to know' before he closed the door.

Jet and Elaine laughed even harder at his reaction. Soon they quieted down and they both went downstairs. Elaine went to start breakfast as Jet used the phone to call Jason on his cell phone. He told Jason about having everyone meet after school and that they were going over to the shrine for a talk.

After he hung up the phone Jet went up to the attic and grabbed his school uniform that his mother washed for him. When he entered Serena's room he saw Serena was fully dressed and was combing out her hair. When she saw Jet she glared at him and went back to combing out her hair.

Jet smirked at her attitude and walked into the bathroom to shower and get dressed. When he was done Serena was putting in her contacts and saw her eyes flash gold before returning back to it's normal dark blue color. Jet walked up to his sister and drapped an arm around his sister's shoulders.

"I'm sorry okay. You just wouldn't get up.", Jet said with puppy dog eyes. Serena smiled before she handed him a pair of contacts. Jet put them on as he watched as his eyes flash reddish color.

"Serena do you have any more contacts? I need some for my friends.", said Jet. Serena walked over to her dresser and opened up a side draw to the dresser. She had several dozen cases of contacts and she asked how much does he need. He replied with 11 of them and put them all in his bookbag. The two walk down the stairs to join the rest of the family for breakfast.

Arthur: That's the end for now. I hoped you enjoyed. Please Review!!!!!!!! ^_~