Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's Secret ❯ Chapter 11

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Arthur: Here's another chappy! Sorry if the last few chapters sucked, but I was running out of ideas. Well anyway I hope you like this chapter.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Sailor Moon characters in this fic!



Darien and Amanda exited the shrine and hopped into Darien's car and drove off down the street to go and get Amanda's stuff from the ware house. Amara, Michelle, Tray, Devin, Jason, Mark, Setsuna, and Hotaru followed suit and went into Amara's car and drove down to the ware house just like Darien.

Mina, Artemis, Andre, Lee, Amy, Lita and Keith decided to go home before they went to get their things. Rei and Matt stayed at the temple to talk to their grandpa.

Serena bent down and picked up Luna as Sol positioned himself on Jet's shoulder. The twins waved goodbye to Rei and Matt before they too left to go home.

****************

Lita and Keith walked into an apartment where Lita lived by herself. The two silently walked into an elevator and up to the third floor. Lita took out a key from her pocket and unlocked the apartment door.

The duo walked through the door as Lita turned on the lights. It was a rather nice apartment with a large kitchen, living room with a fire place and large television. Their were two bedrooms with one being Lita's; the other a guest bedroom and there was one bathroom.

The apartment was fairly neat and nicely furnished. Lita looked up at Keith as the young man looked around the room approvingly.

"So, do you like?", asked Lita shyly. Keith looked at his little sister and than smiled.

"Yes it's very nice.", replied Keith.

"Um, where is our parents?", asked Keith suddenly. Lita shifted uncomfortably not wanting to tell him about their parents death.

"Well Keith, maybe you should sit down for this.", said Lita. Keith looked at her questioningly not liking the tone of voice. Keith sat down in a fairly comfortable seat and looked up at his sister. Lita sighed as she sat in a chair across from him and began fidgeting with her fingers.

"Well, they are um, I don't know how to tell you this.", replied Lita fumbling over her words.

"Just tell me already.", replied Keith impatiently.

"They're dead.", replied Lita. Keith's eyes widened in disbelief as he stared at Lita.

"What?!?", replied Keith not believing what came out of her mouth. Lita sighed as she remembered her parents funeral.

"They died in a plane crash coming home from a business trip.", replied Lita as she let some tears slide down her face. She hadn't cried since that day when she found out that they had died. She kept up all her pain inside and left it in a little corner in the back of her mind.

Now the pain she had kept suppressed for so long were now resurfacing. Lita was snapped from her thoughts when she felt a pair of arms wrapping themselves around her. She looked up to see Keith giving her a hug with tears of his own pouring down his face.

Lita wrapped her arms around her brother taking in his comfort. The two sat there holding each other and mourned over their parent's death. Soon Lita let go of Keith and wiped the tears from her eyes and soon Keith's eyes.

"Come on. Let's go get your stuff and come back to fix dinner.", replied Lita as she sat up. "Then we can talk about where you've been all these years." Keith smiled as he stood up and held out a hand for Lita. Lita gladly took it and they both walked out the door towards the ware house.

******************

Amara, Michelle, Hotaru, Setsuna, Jason, Tray and Mark pilled up in Amara's sports car. Amara and Michelle sat in the front as the rest sat in the back. For the lack of room Hotaru sat on Marks's lap as Jason sat on Setsuna's lap. Tray being the lucky one didn't have anyone sitting on him or had to sit on anyone.

They sat quietly as they pulled up the ware house. They got of the car as they saw Darien pulling out with his car. He saw them and beeped his horn in greetings as he speed off towards his apartment.

The group entered the dusty old ware house to gather up everything that was needed. Once everything was gathered up, they put it into the trunk and pilled up back into the car. Amara stepped on the gas petal and took off down the street.

Hotaru and Setsuna giggled as everyone in the back held onto the closes thing they could grab for dear life. Michelle smiled at the look of horror that they displayed on their faces, as Amara smirked, looking into the review mirror.

Once they reached the house or rather the mansion, the group in the back faces turned from pure horror to complete awe. They had never seen a house so big, and they were going to be living in it.

"You like?", asked Michelle with a smile. The group nodded their head enthusiastically which caused Hotaru to giggle again and Setsuna to smile. The group got out their belongings and were ushered inside of the large house.

When they entered the house their mouths dropped wide open. If they thought the outside of the house was nice than there were no words to express the inside. It was just plain beautiful.

"Wow, where going to be living here?", asked Tray as he looked around the house in amazement.

"Yes you are.", chirped in Amara.

"Come on let's show you to your bedrooms.", said Michelle.

"Alright. Hotaru can take Mark, Michelle you take Tray, Setsuna take Jason, and I'll take Devin.", replied Amara as the group split into their groups. The group went up the stairs and into four separate rooms and they all closed the doors behind them.

*************

Tray looked around his huge bedroom and he sat on the king sized bed. He bounced lightly on it to check it's softness, until he heard a soft giggle. Tray looked up to his older sister who had a hand covering her mouth to hide her laughter.

Tray lightly blushed and stared at his shoes. Michelle calmed herself down and put up a smile and sat on the bed next to Tray. Tray stared into his sister's eyes before he started to talk.

"So, where's our parents?" asked Tray. Michelle sighed because she knew it was coming.

"To tell you the truth I don't know.", replied Michelle.

"How come?", asked Tray.

"Well we stopped talking to each other.", said Michelle as she looked down at her hands.

"Why?", asked Tray.

"Because they didn't accept me", replied Michelle. Tray raised an eyebrow in confusion as he stared up at his sister.

"I don't understand.", replied Tray. Michelle sighed again as she turned to look into her confused brother's eyes.

"They didn't accept me being gay.", replied Michelle. Tray nodded his head before he looked back at his sister.

"But don't they love you? I mean if they did shouldn't they accept you for who you are?", asked Tray.

"I know, but they didn't accept it and they kicked me out and that's when I met Amara. After that I haven't spoken to them.", replied Michelle sadly. Tray wrapped his arms around his sister's waist and leaned his head on her shoulder.


"Well I accept you Michelle and it doesn't matter when you found out about me, all that matters is that your hear with me now.", replied Tray. Michelle smiled as tears traveled down her face.

"Thank you.", whispered Michelle as she wrapped her arms around Tray in a tight loving hug.

"So you knew about me being born and all?," asked Tray. Michelle smiled.

"Of course I did. I used to play with you all the time, that is until you were kidnapped. That's when things started to fall apart." replied Michelle. Tray smile.

"Well, I'm back, and there is no way of getting ride of me." replied Tray with a laugh.

****************

Hotaru entered a large room which was going to be her brother's. Mark walked into the room with large eyes as he checked the place out. Hotaru sat on Mark's bed and stared intently at the boy. Mark, feeling the stare turned to look at Hotaru in the eyes.

"What?", replied Mark with a smile.

"Nothing.", replied Hotaru as she looked down at the floor in embarrassment. Mark smiled and sat on the bed next to Hotaru.

"So, um how come you living here with Amara, Setsuna and Michelle?", questioned Mark. Hotaru stared at her brother with haunted filled eyes. Mark shrunk back a little before he regained his posture. Hotaru sighed lightly before she began her story.

"Well mom died when she gave birth to me. So it was just me and daddy for a while. But one day dad was in his lab doing his weird experiments as usual, but that day he had mixed the wrong chemicals together. Their was a loud explosion and I went down to dad's laboratory." Hotaru paused as she shuttered slightly.

There was smoke everywhere and there were bits of fire here and there. I looked all over the place and called out his name, but I received no answer. And than I saw a hand underneath some debris. I rushed over and pulled all of the debris off to find that it was dad. I checked his pulse, but I found none.", whispered Hotaru with tears in her eyes.

She looked up at Mark who had tears of his own making trails down his cheeks. Mark lifted out his arms for Hotaru to climb into. Hotaru accepted and rushed into her brother's welcoming arms. They stayed like that for a while until Hotaru continued.

"I ran upstairs to get the telephone and I dialed up 9-1-1 to get help. After I told them what happened I went back down to the lab with daddy. I stayed down their until the paramedics came and took him away. When I made it to the hospital they said that they couldn't help him. I had no family except for Michelle-mama who is my God Mother. So she took me in and I lived with her and Amara-papa ever since.", replied Hotaru as she broke down in a fit of tears.

Mark held onto the girl as she cried over the death of her father. Mark let the hot tears pour down his face as he comforted his little sister, Hotaru.

***************

Amara helped her little brother into her new bedroom. She smiled in amusement at her shocked expression as she looked over her new bedroom.

"So I guess you like your bedroom?", asked Amara. Devin nodded his head and than looked shyly up at Amara. The boy sat down on a bed as Amara walked over and sat beside him.

"You want to ask me something don't you?", asked Amara as she looked at Devin. Devin sighed.

"Yes, yes I do. Where's our parents?", asked Devin. Amara shifted a little bit at the blunt question before she stared down at her shoes.

"Okay, um… I don't know.", said Amara. Devin looked up at his sister in confusion.

"How can you not know?", asked Devin incredulously. Amara sighed as she pulled her knees up to her chest.

"They kicked me out of their home because they didn't like the fact that I was gay.", replied Amara. The boy lightly frowned and looked up at his sister.

"So they just kicked you out?", exclaimed Devin shocked. Amara nodded her head 'yes' as she remembered the constant arguments with her parents. Amara was shocked when she felt two pairs of arm's wrapping themselves around her. Amara looked down at the boy as the smiled up at her.

"I don't care if you like girls or anything, I'll still care about you none-the-less", replied Devin and smiled. Amara smiled at them and returned the tight hug.

"Thanks.", whispered Amara.

"Hey, did you know that you have a brother?," asked Devin. Amara smiled.

"Of course I did, but then you were kidnapped and we couldn't find you. S o we had to move on," replied Amara. "Bun now your back, and I'm not letting you out of my site."

**************

Setsuna brought her little brother Jason to his room. He kept a tight hold onto her hand to make sure she wasn't going to disappear. Upon entering the room, Jason's eyes widened at the size of his room.

He released his death grip on his sister's hand and moved towards is bed. He threw himself down upon it and sighed at it's softness, he hadn't slept in a bed in a long time. He sighed happily, he was going to really like it here.

He raised his head when he felt the bed shifting. His moved beside him and laid down next to him. The stayed silent and then looked at each other. Setsuna suddenly turned over and began to tickle her brother, in which she had done to Hotaru so many times.

***************

Amanda hopped into the front seat of Darien's car. Darien jumped into the driver's seat and started up the car. He drove away from the shrine as he made his way to ware house.

When he made it to the ware house, he helped his sister bring out stuff and put it into his car trunk. The duo got back into the car and began pulling away.

When Darien pulled out he saw Amara and the rest off the gang getting out of the car. Darien smiled and beeped his horn in greetings before he sped off towards his apartment.

The car drive was rather quiet, so Darien put on the radio. Darien parked his car into the parking lot and ushered Amanda to the elevator. The elevator went up to the 6th floor before the two were in the hallway.

They walked down along the halls until they reached the right door. Darien took out his keys and unlocked his door before entering. Darien turned on the lights as Amanda put down her things. The two looked around the nice apartment which looked very similar to Lita's.

Darien escorted the Amanda to her new bedroom and helped her put away her things. When they were finished they sat down in front of the big screen TV.

"So Darien, how's our parents?" asked Amanda. Darien's head snapped towards his sister at the question. He had expected her to ask the question, but so soon and so....bluntly. It just totally caught him off guard.

"W-w-w-what?", asked Darien dumbly. Amanda laughed at his expression and reply.

"I said, how's our parents.", asked Amanda again. Darien sat up in his seat and turned off the television. Amanda's smile disappeared at the sudden seriousness Darien displayed.

"What happened to them?", asked Amanda hoping that her parents weren't dead.

"They're are, um, well, dead", stammered Darien. Amanda's eyes widened in surprise that her assumption she hoped wasn't the case wound up being correct. Her parents where dead. Amanda felt tears run down her face as she stared at Darien. Darien cursed under his breath for saying it like that. He got up and sat in beside Amanda and enveloped her into a tight hug.

"They died in a car crash" started Darien. "It was my birthday and I guess we were coming home when our father lost control of the wheel. The car went off of a cliff killing them instantly. I went to the hospital and I was told that I had amnesia. So I never knew I had a sister or any other family in that case. The doctors didn't even mention about me having a sister.", explained Darien.

Darien had some tears of his own, but he kept them in check. He had to keep strong for his sister and give her comfort. Amanda cried into Darien's chest as Darien murmured words of comfort. Soon the two of them fell asleep with their arms wrapped around each other.

***************

Mina walked down the street with Artemis in her arms. She had Lee on the left side of her. They walked down the street quietly until Lee broke the air of silence.

"So Mina, how's mom and dad?",asked Lee. Mina sighed to herself.

"How should I know.", replied Mina. The boy raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean?", asked Lee.

"What I mean is that I never see them anymore. They're always on business trips and vacations that they don't want me to attend.", replied Mina.

"So, who takes care of you?", asked Lee in concern. Mina sighed again as she looked down at the sleeping white cat in her arms.

"Artemis.", replied Mina. Lee's eyes widened in shock.

"Are you serious!",exclaimed Lee in shock and surprise. Mina nodded her head showing that she was telling the truth. Lee draped their arms over his sister's shoulders.

"Well that's going to change.", replied Lee. Mina raised an eyebrow in curiosity as she looked up at her brother.

"Since you got me, I'll be watching over you and I'll always be here to protect you.", replied Lee. Mina grinned up at her brother as tears welled up into her eyes.

"Thanks Lee.", exclaimed Mina.

"No prob", replied Lee. The two walked to Mina house which is now Lee's new home. It was a rather large house with many antique throughout the house. The Lee looked around in amazement. The house looked like a miniature museum, not a home.

Mina smiled at his expressions as she brought him up the steps. She showed him to his room which made his eyes widened if possible, even more.

After Mina showed him around the house they left again to go towards the ware house to get their things. But before they left, Mina set Artemis on the bed and ran out the door to catch up to her brother.

****************

Amy and Andre walked home taking in the comforting silence. They both came up to a rather large and a expensive looking apartment.

Andre whistled in amazement as he looked around the first floor. Amy lightly giggled as she ushered her brother to the elevator. They exited the elevator when it reached the 8th floor.

Amy took out a key from her back pocket. She put the key in the key whole and unlocked the door. Amy pushed the door opened to be met by lights.

Surprised Amy looked around the house save her mother's bedroom. When she reached her mother's room, there slept her mother in her large bed. Amy smiled and walked over to her mother as Andre stayed back and watched.

Amy shook her mother lightly as the elder woman opened up her eyes groggily. The woman rubbed her eyes tiredly before she sat up to look at Amy.

"What is it Amy?", asked Ms. Mizuno. Amy smiled at her mother as the woman looked back at her daughter in curiosity.

"What are you smiling about?", asked Ms. Mizuno slightly smiling herself. Amy's smile turned into a grin as she point to the doorway where Andre stood.

"There's someone here to see you.", replied Amy. Ms. Mizuno looked towards the doorway as her eyes slightly widened in shock.

"Andre?", whispered Ms. Mizuno as tears welled up into her eyes. Andre slightly nodded his head before his mother got off the bed and hugged her son tightly.

Mrs. Mizuno cried as she held her baby boy tightly. Amy smiled lightly as she to joined into the family hug. The three of them stayed like that for a long time before they reluctantly let go of each other. The three of them had tears in their eyes as they all sat on Ms. Mizuno's bed as they began to have a mother-daughter-son type talk.

*****************

After everyone had left the Shrine, Rei and Matt stared at each other for a moment. Rei broke the trance and turned towards the shrine doors and entered.

Rei screeched slightly as Matt rushed in to see what had happened. Rei and her grandfather lay on the floor with their limbs entangled with each other.

Matt burst out laughing at the funny scene as the two tried to get themselves off the floor. Rei glared at Matt the whole time as Grandpa Hino was laughing hysterically.

Matt finally controlled his laughter and helped his sister up from the floor. When Rei was up Matt helped up Grandpa Hino as the old man thanked him kindly.

Their was an uncomfortable silence which was soon broken by Rei.

"Um, grandpa, this is Matt.",said Rei.

"Hello" replied Matt as he shook the old man's hand tightly. Matt shivered slightly as Grandpa Hino began to stare at him intently.

"Grandpa..... grandpa.......GRANDPA!!!",exclaimed Rei impatiently. The old man looked towards his hot tempered granddaughter sheepishly.

"Yes Rei.", Rei smiled as the attention was brought to her.

"Their is something else I have to tell you.", replied Rei.

"Which is?", questioned Grandpa Hino.

"That Matt is your grandson and my brother.", said Rei happily.

THUMP!!

"GRANDPA!!!!", exclaimed Rei as her grandpa dropped to the floor. She bent down next to him worriedly as did Matt. Matt check the man over to make sure he was alright.

"Well, what's wrong?", questioned Rei. Matt smiled which made Rei angry. 'How can he smile when his grandfather just drop to the floor heedlessly.', thought Rei.

"He's fine, he just passed out. I guess the surprise got to him', said Matt as he lifted his grandfather off of the floor. Rei lifted herself off the floor as well and showed Matt were to put her grandfather.

After they had got the man comfortable, Rei and Matt left the shrine to collect Matt's things from the ware house.

***************

Amara let got of her little brother and looked at him slightly. She stood to her feet and turned towards them.

"Come on and let's get something to eat.", said Amara. Devin jumped off of the bed and grabbed one of Amara's hands. He smiled happily and pulled the tall blonde out of the room and into the hallway.

***********

Michelle unraveled her arms from her brother and wiped away the tears from her eyes of joy. She smiled down at him as he too smiled.

"I'm hungry, what about you?", asked Michelle. Tray nodded his head and bounced off of his bed. Michelle lightly giggled at his antics.

"I'm really hungry. Come on Michelle. Tray grabbed one of Michelle's hands and pulled her off of the bed. He dragged her out of the room and into the hallway where they met Amara and Devin.

***********

Mark pulled back from Hotaru slightly and watched the little girl sniffle a couple of times. Mark smiled at her and wiped away Hotaru's tears. Mark soon wiped away his own tears and was kind of surprised when Hotaru gave him a bear hug.

Hotaru climbed off of her brother and smiled up at Mark. Hotaru raised out a hand and held it out for Mark to take.

"Come on Mark, I'm hungry.", said Hotaru. Mark grinned and grabbed a hold of Hotaru's small hand. Hotaru pulled Mark off of the bed and tugged the boy into the hall.

Amara, Michelle, Tray and Devin were already outside in the hallway. They smiled in greetings towards Mark and Hotaru.

*************

Setsuna and Jason laughed and giggled at each other as they laughed and tickled each other. They stopped and smiled at each other.

"Come on and let's go eat," replied Setsuna. Jason nodded and grinned.

"Yeah, I'm starving!" exclaimed Jason. The two got off the bed and exited the bedroom. Upon leaving, they were met with the rest of the gang outside of the door.

"Let's go eat," said Tray. Everyone nodded in agreement and went downstairs. Hotaru, Michelle, and Setsuna went into the kitchen to prepare a meal as Amara, Tray, Devin and Jason went into the living room to watch the sports channel.

When the girls were done, everyone sat down for a nice home cooked meal. They had a few discussions over little things.

When the meal was over Amara and the boys cleaned up the kitchen. The group sat lounged in the living room and watched television for a couple of hours.

Since there was school tomorrow they had to go to bed to rise early the next morning.

***********

Darien woke up form his little slumber and looked down at his sister. The kid was cuddled into him which made Darien smile a genuine smile. He looked down at his watch which blared 6:30pm.

"I got to make dinner.",whispered Darien. He quietly and slowly slipped himself out from the teen he was holding and made his way to the kitchen. Before he entered, he looked back towards the couch and saw Amanda's head lean against the sofa as she slept.

Darien went into the kitchen and smiled as he brewed up something to eat. Amanda woke up a little while later after smelling something good coming from the kitchen.

She looked at looked around before they got off of the comfortable couch and entered the kitchen. When entering the kitchen she saw Darien cooking over the hot stove mixing some stuff together.

Amanda went to the cabinets and pulled out some plates and silverware. Darien turned around surprised, he hadn't thought she would have awoken so soon.

Darien smiled as the child set the table and then went over and helped him fix the rest of dinner. Soon the reunited family of two sat down and scarified down the well cooked meal.

Darien and Amanda went into Darien's room and talked as much as they knew about their past. Soon the duo let sleep consume them and unconsciously fell asleep in Darien's room.

************

Lita and Keith went to the old ware house and gathered up Keith's things. Lita talked to Keith about the great sites in Tokyo. Their topic soon went to cooking and how great they were at it.

Lita and Keith passed by Mina and Lee on the way out. They waved to each other in greetings before they parted.

Lita and Keith went off to the apartment and than left again to buy some groceries. When the two returned home they had a little cooking feast. They blushed in embarrassment as they made way too much food, but decided to save the left over for their friends.

The two talked for a little while before they fell in to a deep sleep for the remainder of the night.

************

Mina and Lee went to the ware house not before they met up with Keith and Lita. They waved happily to each other before they went their separate ways.

The group of two gathered the material and dropped the things off at their house. The two teenagers went to an restaurant to eat because for one they couldn't cook, even if their lives depended on it

They ate their fair share of their food and went home to get a good nights rest.

************

Amy, Andre and Ms. Mizuno had a long talk with each other. They caught up on the old things and Amy confessed about her being a Sailor Sensei.

Ms. Mizuno wasn't surprised considering that she knew the whole time. The mother and two children family went out to dinner just like Mina and her brother. They had a great time and left to go home and get some sleep.

************

Rei and Matt left the Shrine soon after they got their grandfather to his bedroom to rest. The brother and sister duo left to gather Matt's things and than prepare dinner.

Rei and Matt talked about shrines and about their abilities. They soon arrived at the ware house and picked up Matt's things.

Matt and Rei made it home and Rei showed Matt where he was going to sleep. They fixed up dinner and set food aside for Grandpa Hino for when he was to awake.

The two teens went to the great fire and sat in front of it and began to have a casual conversation. Soon they fell asleep in front of the blazing fire, taking in the comfortable warmth it provided.

Arthur: Well I finished another chapter which I think is my longest! Anyway sorry for the sucky chapters, but I couldn't think up any good stuff for the moment. I hope this chapter makes up for it!! Puh-leaze review me to tell me what you think! Peace ^_~