Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's Secret ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Michelle was sleeping comfortably in Amara's arms as she shifted in her sleep. She lazily opened up her aqua colored eyes. She looked over towards the alarm clock to see what time it was. She stared at the little mermaid clock which read 6:30 am.

"6:30.", mumbled Michelle as she turned over and cuddled back into Amara's arms. Suddenly Michelle shot up from the bed and stared at the clock with wide eyes.

"HOLY CRAP IT'S 6:30.", yelled Michelle as she jumped out of the bed. Amara woke up startled as she looked up at a frantic Michelle.

"What's wrong?", asked Amara as she began to snuggle back under the warm covers. Michelle turned back to her lover and snatched the covers from her.

"It's 6:30 and we only have an half an hour to get ready.", exclaimed Michelle. Amara shot up from the bed with a shocked face.

"6:30!! HOLY CRAP!", yelled Amara as she to jumped out of the bed. Michelle ran into the bathroom before Amara could reach it and slammed the door shut and locked it.

"MICHELLE! OPEN UP!", yelled Amara as she banged on the door.

"No! You go and wake up everyone else while I get ready.", said Michelle behind the bathroom door. Amara grumbled something under her breath before she ran out of the bedroom and into the hallway. She ran to Mark's room which was the closest.

"Mark!", yelled Amara as she pounded on the boy's door.

"What!", was the sleepy reply from the young teen.

"It's 6:30 GET UP", yelled Amara as she ran to Tray's bedroom. The only reply that was heard from Mark was a yelp as the young teen started throwing things around his room to find his clothing.

Amara stopped in front of Tray's room , Jason's Setsuna's and Devin's room getting pretty much the same reply. Amara stopped at Hotaru's room and pounded on the door.

"Hotaru get up!",yelled Amara. Amara waited a while and didn't get a reply. Amara pounded on the door again and shouted Hotaru's name again. When she didn't get a reply Amara entered the girls room.

Hotaru was a wrapped up in her blanket with half of her body hanging off of the bed. An idea popped into Amara's head and she went into the bathroom. She took a cup that was on the counter and filled it with ice cold water.

Amara returned to the bedroom with the water. Amara grinned as she held the cup over the sleeping girl's head. Amara tipped the cup and watched as the water splashed all over Hotaru's face. Hotaru screamed and shot up from the bed. She looked around startled until her gaze fell on to a laughing Amara.

"Why did you do that?", yelled Hotaru as she glared up at the woman.

"Because it's 6:30 and we're running late.", said Amara. Hotaru's eyes widened.

"6:30!!", yelled Hotaru. "How come I wasn't awakened earlier!" Hotaru ran to the bathroom and started setting up the water for a shower

"Because we forgot to set the alarm.", replied Amara as she walked out of Hotaru's room and into her room. When she entered her room she saw Michelle fully dressed and was applying on some makeup. Amara looked her over before she entered the bedroom.

Michelle finished putting on all of her makeup and went down stairs to start up breakfast. After everyone ate Michelle looked around the room to see if everyone was there.

"Hey where's Tray?", asked Michelle.

"He went upstairs to get something.", replied Jason. Michelle sighed as she went up the stairs to collect her brother. When she entered the bedroom she saw her brother searching frantically for something.

"What are you looking for?", asked Michelle with a smile. Tray was under the bed with only his feet sticking out.

"I can't find my contacts.", whined Tray. Michelle spotted the contact's case on top of the dresser.

"You mean the ones on the dresser.", replied Michelle. Tray popped his head up causing him to hit his head rather hard against the bed. He came up from under the bed with a hand on his head slightly rubbing it.

His eyes widened with happiness as he saw what he was looking for. Tray ran over towards the dresser and picked up the contacts case and went into the bathroom. He came out a few seconds to find that Michelle had already gone done stairs.

Tray rushed down the stairs and was met up with the rest of the group. Everyone rushed out towards the car, piled up and were on the road towards school.

***************

Keith sat up wearily as he looked around his new bedroom. He got out from the warmth of his blankets and stood up from his bed. He walked out of his room only wearing boxers and went into the kitchen.

He passed by the clock that was on the stove and took a sideways glance towards it. Keith stopped in his tracks an slowly walked back. He stared at the little numbers in bewilderment.

'It's 6:30", he said as he turned around and rushed over to his sister's bedroom. He banged on the door and called for Lita. She came towards the door with her hair sticking out in different directions.

"What?", she mumbled while rubbing her tired eyes. Keith held back his laughter as he looked at his sister's hair.

"Um, its 6:30.'', said Keith. Lita looked at him blankly for a minute before what he said finally registered into her brain.

"Oh my gosh!! I'm going to be sooo late!!", shouted Lita as she slammed the door to gather her stuff. Keith turned around and went into his room to gather his clothes. Lita and Keith came out of their rooms at the same time and both looked towards the bathroom.

The both of them shot towards it and Lita was in the lead, but since Keith was a werewolf he had an advantage. Keith boosted up his speed and shot ahead of Lita and ran into the bathroom.

Lita not noticing that he was already in the bathroom rammed into the door and fell on her butt with a thud. She got up and pounded on the door for him to get out, but it was too late. She went into the kitchen and prepared breakfast instead.

Finally Keith exited the bathroom and Lita rushed in. Moments later the two was walking out the door and heading towards school.

*************

Rei and Matt were running around the shrine frantically trying to gather their things for school. The duo finally had grabbed their things and waved good bye to their grandfather and were soon out the door to school.

*************

Amy and Andre being the more responsible of the group had actually set their alarm clock for them to get ready for school.

The duo ate breakfast and kissed their mother goodbye. They walked out of the large apartment and went off for school.

When it was time for departure, Amy and Andre bid their good byes to each other and went for their respective schools.

*************

Artemis shot up from his sleep as he was sleeping on a very comfortable spot on the end of Mina's bed. He turned his head around and saw that it was late and Mina and her brother had to get to school.

Artemis turned towards Mina who was snoring loudly. Artemis snickered lightly before he yelled for Mina to get up.

When the girl didn't move a muscle, Artemis pulled out his claws and jumped on Mina's stomach. Mina screamed and shot up from the bed causing Artemis to fly across the room. The cat flew in the air and landed in Mina's hamper.

The cat popped his head out of it with one of Mina's bra's on his head. Mina giggled at him as Lee burst into the room in Power Ranger boxers.

"What's going on? I heard a scream", asked Lee.



Mina burst out in laughter as she looked her brother's power ranger boxers. Lee blushed in embarrassment before he looked over towards Mina's heart shaped alarm clock.

"OH SNAP!! WE ARE GOING TO SO BE LATE.", shouted Lee. Mina looked towards the clock as their eyes widened.

Mina jumped out of her bed as Lee left the room to get ready. Once they were dressed in their school uniforms they rushed out of the house and down the street towards school.

***********

Darien woke up and slightly lifted up form his bed. He looked down and notice that Amanda was in his room as well. He looked at his alarm clock and his eyes nearly popped out of it's sockets.

He turned around and shook his sister awake. He pushed them out of his room telling them that they were running late for school.

The duo rushed around the apartment gathering everything they needed for school. Soon they were dressed and ready and were out the door.

***********

Since Jet's room wasn't completely finished, he still slept in the same room with Serena. The twins were awoken abruptly when the bedroom door was thrown opened.

Elaine swung the door opened and ran into the room. Her eyes were slightly wide and her hair rollers were flying across the room.

"AHHHH!", screamed Jet and Serena in unison as they looked upon their mother in horror.

Luna's head shot up and cried out in surprise when she saw Mrs. Tuskino. Luna jumped off of the bed and rushed out of the bedroom as fast as she could. Sol who was in a cage that was bought the day before yelled, flew backwards against the cage.

"Get up! Your going to be late for school!", yelled Elaine. Jet and Serena felt their rabid heart beat go back to it's normal rate as they jumped off of the bed and went to get ready.

The Tuskino twins were finally downstairs with Jet bouncing on one foot trying to get his shoe on as Serena was trying to find another shirt since Tylor threw up on the one she was wearing.

Soon they were out the door running down the street with a piece of toast hanging out of their mouths.

***********

All of the members of the Senshi, new and old had finally made it to school to sit in class and to hear the teacher drone on about things they wouldn't even remember by the end of the day.

The end bell rang which signaled the students could leave. Everyone met outside of the school and walked together down to the Crown Arcade.

The group had a great time until it was destroyed by a scream. The group looked at each other and got up from their seats. They bid their goodbyes to Andrew who was behind the counter.

The group rushed outside and down the street to see dozens upon dozens of youma's terrorizing the city. There were also men wearing all black with large guns in their hands helping as well. Jet took a step back with widened eyes as he whispered "no it can't be." Serena turned towards him confused.

"What is it Jet?", questioned Serena. Jet turned towards his sister with fear evident in his eyes.

"Those are the people who destroyed our home.", whispered Jet. The rest of the Senshi excluding the werewolves turned their attention towards their prince.

"What?", asked Serena. Jet looked his sister straight in the eyes.

"The people with the guns, they're the ones who attacked our home. They are hunters who destroy our kind. They are out to kill all werewolves with out mercy.", replied Jet.

"You see those gun they have, have special bullets in them. They are silver bullets. If we get shot with one, we either die or we'll just become plan humans which is rather unlikely; because the hunters are out for the kill.", said Jet.

"This is bad, this is really really bad.", exclaimed Rei.

"Now we have werewolf hunters working with the negaverse. This is insane!", exclaimed Mina.

"Maybe all the werewolves should stay out of this. We can't risk having them killed, especially if the prince and princess's lives are on the line." said Amara. Serena turned her gaze to Amara in disbelief.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm Sailor Moon and I will stay here and fight.", replied Serena with determination.

"But Serena! You can get killed.", remarked Michelle

"Look, I've been risking my life fighting youma! I'm going to fight!", exclaimed Serena becoming angry.

"Serena this is different. If you get shot with one of those bullets, than your dead!", said Lita. Serena crossed her arms over her chest and glared at her Senshi.

"I'm not leaving.", said Serena. A green swirl appeared behind the group of warriors. Soon Setsuna stepped foot on the ground.

"Setsuna, where have you been, I thought you was going to the arcads with use", exclaimed Mina.

"I had to leave and handle some business," Setsuna looked around the group before her gaze turned towards her princess.


"Serena, you must leave.", said Setsuna firmly.

"NO!", replied Serena. Setsuna sighed in frustration. 'Why must she be so stubborn!' thought Setsuna..

"Serena stop playing around and let's go. You will not fight this battle.", replied Setsuna.

"I am not leaving!", yelled Serena.

"Yes you are.", remarked Jet. Serena looked towards her brother in slight shock, which soon hardened into a glare.

"No", was all Serena said as she turned her back towards everyone.

Jet growled slightly under his breath at his sister's stubbornness. He moved towards Serena and picked her up. He threw her over his shoulder and turned towards Setsuna.

"Where do we go?", asked Jet. Setsuna smiled with relief before she pointed towards the portal.

"In there.", replied Setsuna. Jet nodded his head and walked into the portal with a kicking and screaming Serena with him.

Soon the rest of the werewolves followed after Jet. Setsuna walked up to the Portal and turned around before she entered.

"Your not going to help us?", questioned Hotaru. Setsuna smiled slightly.

"Course I am. I just need to do something first.", replied Setsuna before she too walked in the portal.

The remaining Senshi and Darien looked towards the youma and W.H (Werewolf Hunters) before they looked towards each other.

They held onto their necklaces with determination. This was going to be their first time fighting in different powers and without their princess.

*************

Setsuna walked into the portal and was met by Serena yelling at her brother. She watched in amusement as everyone held the young girl back from strangling the poor boy.

Setsuna cleared her throat to grab everyone's attention. Serena snapped her head towards Setsuna and before the older woman knew it, she was on the floor with Serena straddling waist on top of her.

Serena looked down at Setsuna with fury. She couldn't believe that her Senshi, her best friends would not let her fight.

"Why didn't you stand up for me?", asked Serena with an hurt expression. Setsuna sighed as she looked up into the girl's eyes.

"Because it is too dangerous for you.", said Setsuna.

"But I'm in danger every time I go and fight as Sailor Moon.", replied Serena.

"Serena you don't understand. I looked into the future and if I didn't take all of you out most of you would have died, including you.", said Setsuna with tears brimming her eyes.

"I was going to die today?", whispered Serena in disbelief. Setsuna nodded her head in a 'yes' gesture. Serena slowly rose off of Setsuna and looked down at her long time friend. Serena reached out a hand for Setsuna to grab which the woman accepted.

"Sorry.", said Serena. Setsuna sighed yet again and gave her princess a comforting hug.

"It's alright, anyway I must return to help the rest of the Senshi.", replied Setsuna as she let go of Serena and opened up a portal.

"Good luck.", shouted Serena before the Senshi of Pluto disappeared.