Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Serena's Secret ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
After Setsuna walked through the portal Serena looked around the dark and gloomy place, the place called the Gates of Time. Serena saw the dark green mist that covered the room. There were also large black screens that hung above them which showed many different time lines along with different dimensions.

Serena walked to the black screens and searched for one in particular. When she saw it she smiled happily and began to watch the site before her. She was soon joined in by the rest of the group as they watched their family and the battle that was about to breakout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Setsuna walked out of the portal and saw the rest of her comrades. She looked down at her necklace that she had received for a new transformation. She held it in her hand as she looked over her planetary symbol and color.

She smiled and held a look of determination, as she looked towards the enemy. This was going to be their first time battling with new gear and she was very excited, even though she didn't show it. Setsuna gripped the necklace as she walked over towards the rest of the Senshi.

She looked upon all of their faces and they too held the same look of determination. Setsuna turned her head to the left and saw Luna and Artemis watching intently through the bushes as Sol, was watching from a branch in a tree above them.

The young group of girls and man looked at each other before they gripped their necklaces. They held both of their hands on it and closed their eyes as if they were sending a prayer. Suddenly their eyes snapped opened as their eyes turned to that of a different color. They were all enveloped into bright lights as the sky above them blackened.

The youma and hunters stopped their onslaught of terror on the civilians and turned their attention towards the spectacular show. The people of Tokyo paused from their running and shouts of fright and terror and they turned towards the brilliant lights.

They didn't notice the sky blackening; whoever did, didn't care at the moment. The ground began to tremble at the awesome power as the Senshi were calling forth their new power. Luna and Artemis moved back slightly as they felt the ground beneath them quake. Sol squawked and flew into the air as the tree shook.

The three mentors were soon enveloped in a bright light just as the Senshi had. A few minutes past as the civilians watched with curiosity and in excitement. Thunder crackled in the sky as lightening lit it up. The bright light hadn't faltered one bit. Soon a bolt of lightening struck down from the sky and towards the bright light which encased the Senshi.

The people along with the enemy watched silently as the thunder rushed towards the unfaltering light. When the lightening finally hit the bright light everything went quiet. There wasn't a sound that made it's way throughout Tokyo. Out of nowhere the bright light exploded making everyone drop to the floor.

The bright light slowly diminished as nine figures began to make an appearance through the light. The people and the enemy watched in amazement as the figures were finally revealed to them.

The first figure happened to be Darien as the brilliant light vanished into nothingness. The young man had eyes that were a golden color which held a dangerous look in them.

His hair was still black, but had streaks of gold embedded in it. His hair was slightly spiky and he had his planetary birth mark of Earth shinning brightly on his forehead. He had a golden stud earring in his left ear as well as a golden chain for a necklace.

He had large wings that sprouted from his back. They were black with gold streaks and were as sharps as blades. He had on a golden see-threw muscle shirt that exposed his muscles nicely.

He had the planet earth tattooed to each side of his top arm and a rose behind it with thorns that wrapped them together. He had a sword strapped tightly to his back with the sheath covered in roses and thorns. He had an ancient language of Earth written across it.

Darien smirked slightly as he could felt the new power coursing through his veins. He could feel the power of Earth cleansing his body as he awaited for the battle to begin. He also had a golden aura surrounding his body.

As you went down further he had on baggy gold colored pants that exposed golden silk boxers. He had a black leather belt that wrapped around his waist with an golden buckle. He had a long golden chain that went from his belt loop and into his pant pocket. He also wore gold colored Lugz that had black laces.

Next stood Hotaru who still had purple eyes, but was dark and near a blackish color. She had her short black locks with highlights of dark purple in them. Her hair was held back by a dark purple bandanna which had Saturn's symbol embedded all over it.

She had her planetary birthmark of Saturn glowing on her forehead as her face held an emotionless look. She felt the dark power of Saturn over whelming her as she looked upon her enemy.

She also wore gold colored earrings shaped like planet Saturn and had two eyebrow rings in her left eyebrow. She had her black wings with dark purple streaks flapping testingly behind her. She wore a dark purple mini-t and had the planet of Saturn tattooed like Darien's. But instead of thorns she had a black shadow surrounding the planet.

She had her sword which was slightly smaller than Darien's strapped to back. Her sheath was dark purple and had the planet Saturn on it along with ancient language of Saturn as well. She wore a pair of baggy purple pants with a black leather belt that had a dark purple buckle.

She had a blackish purple as aura as it surrounded her body. She too had a chain which was silver and she wore dark purple Lugz with black laces. She also gripped a hand onto a large scythe that was double her size.

Lita stood next to Hotaru with lightening surrounding her body. Her hair was a chocolate brown color with green highlights streaking through them. She had golden colored earrings which were shaped like Jupiter and had a diamond stud nose ring.

She had piercing green eyes and had her planetary birth mark of Jupiter shinning on her forehead. She had her black wings with green streaks spread out widely. She wore a dark green tank that showed her stomach. She had the planet of Jupiter tattooed on her arms with lightening surrounding the planet. She had her sword strapped tightly to her back which was inside of a dark green sheath. The sheath had lightening and the planet Jupiter across it along with the ancient language of Jupiter on it.

She had on green baggy pants with a black belt which had a green buckle and a chain that was hanging from her belt to her pants pocket. She also had on green Lugz with black laces. She was cracking her knuckles with anticipation, while placing up a small smirk towards her enemy.

Next was Rei who had long raven colored hair with streaks of red. She had large red eyes and had her planetary birth mark of Mars on her forehead. She had a red head band on with a symbol of Mars on the front. She had golden colored earrings which took the shape of Mars and had a tongue ring. She wore a red belly shirt with her black, red streaked wings sprouting from behind.

She had her sword strapped to her back, which was being held in a red sheath. The sheath had designs of the ancient language of Mars and the planet Mars on it. She had the tattoos of Mars on her shoulders with fire surrounding it. She wore a pair of baggy red pants with a black belt and red buckle. She wore red Lugz with black laces and had fire surrounding her body. She too had a chain that went from her belt to her pocket.

Amy who was next had ice blue colored eyes with short hair that had every shade of blue in it. She had her planetary birthmark of Mercury on her forehead. She wore a light blue visor which was tilted slightly to the left.

She had a pair of golden earrings which were shaped like the planet Mercury. She had two loop earrings on both of her top portions of her ears as well as a loop earring in her right eyebrow. She had on a light blue halter top which also exposed her stomach. She had her black blue streaked wings flapping behind her as she had her sword strapped to her back.

Her sword was inside of a blue sheath which was embedded with the ancient language of Mercury as well as the planet Mercury. Amy had the planet Mercury tattooed on her shoulders with ice encircling the planet.

She had on baggy blue pants and a belt which had a blue buckle on it. Amy had a chain which connected to her belt loop and went inside her pocket. She wore blue Lugz with black laces as she had ice surrounding her body.

Next stood Setsuna who's eyes where a dark red. Her hair was black with dark green highlights and was all held up in a tight bun. She had her planetary birthmark of Pluto on her forehead.

She had a pair of golden earrings that resembled the planet of Pluto as she had a loop earring on top of her left ear.

She wore a dark green strapless shirt with her black green streaked wings folded neatly behind her. She had her sword strapped in a sheath tightly. The sheath was a dark green and had the ancient language of Pluto on it as well as the Planet Pluto.

Setsuna had her staff held tightly in her hand as she had a tattoo of the planet Pluto on each of her shoulders. There was a clock behind the planet as a dark green mist surrounded the planet and clock.

She had on dark baggy green pants with a black belt that had a green buckle. She had a silver chain that came from her belt loop and met with her pocket. She had on blackish green Lugz with black laces as a dark green mist encircled her body.

Amara stood next as the young woman was cracking her knuckles like Lita. Amara stared at the enemies with hauntingly dark green eyes as her planetary birthmark of Uranus glowed brightly on her forehead. She still had her short sandy blond hair which held streaks of black in them. Her hair was hidden under a tan colored beanie cap which had the symbol of Uranus on it.

She had the golden earrings of Uranus and next to those were diamond stud earrings. She had one loop earring on the top portion of her right ear as well a silver chain around her neck.

She had on a white colored tank with a tan colored button up silk t-shirt over it. The shirt was left un-buttoned as she had her black dark blond wings out stretched from behind.

Amara had her sword which was the same size as Darien's, held inside of a tan colored sheath. The sheath was decorated with the planet of Uranus and the ancient language from the planet.

She had on baggy tan colored pants with a black leather belt that had a tan colored buckle. Amara had a silver chain that went from her belt loops to her pant pocket. She had wind blowing rapidly as it surrounded her body. She had on a pair of tan Lugz but, had black colored laces.

Michelle stood next to her lover Amara as she glared at the enemies menacingly. Michelle had her turquoise colored hair and matching turquoise colored eyes.

She had golden earrings of Neptune and two loop earrings which were on each top portion of her ears. Michelle also had a small colored diamond stud on her nose.

She wore a turquoise colored tank with spaghetti straps for a shirt and had her black turquoise streaked wings flapping slowly behind her. She had her blade inside of her turquoise colored sheath which had the planet Neptune and the ancient language of the planet on it.

Michelle had the planet Neptune tattooed to her shoulders and had water surrounding it. She had on baggy turquoise colored pants with a black belt that had a turquoise colored buckle.

She had a silver chain that came from her belt loops to her pocket as well as turquoise colored Lugz with black colored lace. Michelle smirked slightly as she felt the water surround her body.

Lastly stood Mina who had bright yellow colored eyes. Her long blonde hair had streaks of black as it was blowing out freely around her. She had her planetary birthmark of Venus shinning on her forehead as she wore a backwards yellow baseball cap.

She had golden earrings of Venus and had two diamond stud earrings on the top portion of her ears. She too had a tongue ring along with it.

She had on a yellow tank with a sweatshirt wrapped around her waist. Mina had the planet Venus tattooed to her shoulders as a link of red hearts encircled it.

Mina had her black yellow streaked wings folded behind her as she had her sword strapped to her back. The sheath was yellow with decorations from the ancient language of Venus as well as the planet.

She had on baggy yellow pants with a black belt and shinny yellow buckle. She had her silver chain strapped on like everyone else's and wore yellow Lugz with black laces. Mina had chained red hearts that encircled her body protectively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The people of Tokyo looked on in amazement at the new found soldiers who come to save them and their home. The sky stayed dark as the thunder still boomed and the lightening still striking the sky.

Rain began to pour down heavily as the enemy and the soldiers of justice stood face to face with each other.

Now the battle begins!!!

***************

The group of werewolves stood a gaped as they watched the new transformation unfold.

"Whoa." whispered Serena in awe.

**************

The rain stopped pouring and the thunder and lightening went to a complete halt as well. The werewolf hunters and Youma stared upon the new transformation in complete awe.

They snapped out of their reverie and prepared themselves for battle. The hunters loaded their guns with silver bullets as the youma began building up their energy beams.

Without warning, the group unleashed their attacks upon the Senshi. The Senshi stood stock-still, not planning on moving any time soon.

The bullets and energy beams collided with the Senshi causing a large explosion. Smoke blinded everyone's vision as the enemy cheered in a easy victory.

A shiny light brightened within the smoke, which caused an abrupt halt in the celebration. Within a blink of an eye, the Senshi rushed out of the smoke with their swords held high.

Down they brought their swords, as you could hear the sickening sound of metal tearing into flesh. Blood splattered the once clean grounds of Tokyo.

Nearly half of the enemy's forces lay in pieces on the ground. Limbs scattered from place to place, resembling something from a horror movie.

The Senshi looked at the bodies as they were nothing and looked up towards the remaining group of youmas and hunters. The enemy all shrunk back in fear at the promising looks of death that they were receiving.

The Senshi smiled at hunter and youmas with demonic looks. Shivers ran up the spines of the enemy, starting to fear for their lives. The Senshi took a step forward causing the enemy to step back.

The hunter raised their guns and began shooting frantically with all they had. As the hunters were buying some time, the remaining youma gathered together.

With their attention on the hunters who were shooting loads of bullets. The Senshi decided to take them out first.

The Senshi closed their eyes while spreading out their wings as wide as they possible could. The wings began to glow a shiny silver color, causing the Hunters to stop the onslaught of attacks.

The Senshi kept their eyes closed until the snapped opened. The glow vanished from their wings revealing large silver knives. The hunters eyes widened in shock as they slightly back away.

The Senshi took off the blades from their wings and held them in their hands. With out warning, the Senshi began releasing launch after launch of blades towards the hunter.

With nothing to block themselves with, the hunters took the hits. One by one the hunters fell, crying out in pain and agony.

The youma began combining their powers to produce a powerful beam that should destroy the Senshi once and for all.

Larger and larger the powerful energy of darkness grew, causing the ground to shake and crack. Lightning cackled around the dark ball of energy as it grew.

The youma smiled as they knew they had won this battle. Once the ball of energy was the size they wanted, they let it go. The blast came whirling towards the Senshi causing the remaining hunters to jump out of harms way.

The Senshi looked towards the energy beam and began to flap their large wing vigorously. Harder and faster they flapped their wing in unison. the tremendous force as a whirlwind began to form.

The whirlwind grew larger as the Senshi flapped harder. They soon let the whirlwind go, making it crash into the large beam of energy. The whirlwind enveloped the beam with ease, causing the hunters and youmas to look on in shock and horror.

The whirlwind kept it's hold on the struggling energy beam, as it tried to escape. The whirlwind began to advance it's way towards the youma and hunters in a fast pace.

The hunters and youma began to slowly move backwards before the took off as fast as they could. Since the whirlwind was faster, it enveloped the remaining group of hunters and youma.

As they were all wrapped inside the beam. The energy beam exploded causing all inside to perish. You could her the screams of pain as the burning sensation ripped through them like knives.

The explosion could be heard miles away as everything shook. Buildings collapsed, as you heard the screams of fright from the civilians. The Senshi looked towards another in satisfaction from their victory.

As the Senshi began to walk away, a loud cackling caused them to stop dead in their tracks. They whipped their heads around to see a figure within the deep fog of smoke.
As the smoke cleared it's way, a man stood before them, grinning from ear to ear.

*************

Serena stared at the screen in shock.

"Dad?!?!"