Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ sexy revenge ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The idea of this comes in after I watched the VCD of four violinist 'Bond' perform life at the Royal Albert Hall. Alright, here goes my crappy lil' fic.
Oh! I don't own Haruka, Michiru and Bond whatsoever… I just borrow them to fit in my story… and please, R&R…

::Sexy revenge!::

The sound of violin fascinates Haruka as she walked out from the grocery store. She cannot help feeling amazed the sound. Since she lived with Michiru, any violin sound interests her. But this one was not from Michiru. She definitely could tell that. Even if it wasn't Michiru's, she cannot help but fascinated.
She looked around to find the source of the music. She then noticed a music store about 200 meters away from the grocery shop, and finally realized where it came from.

"Excuse me, may I know whom does that violin sound belongs to?" Haruka asked a boy who was busy rearranging compact discs inside the music store.
"Oh, they are 4 girls called Bond. Are you interested for further listening sir?" the boys smiled to her as he asked back.
" Oh! Four girls, that's nice." Replied Haruka as she grinned at the thought of fours girls playing violin.
"Then sir I suggest you buy the DVD of their concert. Its great!" replied the boy as he handed the DVD to Haruka.
"Why must I buy the DVD? Isn't a CD enough?" Haruka replied back, puzzled.
"Well, lets just say that you'll enjoy it better if you watch them play." Said the boy as he led Haruka to the cashier counter. After purchasing the DVD, she walked out of the music store, and drived back home.

Haruka walked out of her yellow convertible holding few shopping bags. When she reached the front door, she dug inside her trousers pocket to take out the key. She knew that she could just push the doorbell and let her beloved Michiru opened the door for her. But she preferred to enter the house on her own. Who knows she might caught Michiru doing something interesting that may arouse her to join in the fun.

She turned the key clockwise and entered the house before closing the door. Noticing Michiru was not in her sight, she yelled "Honey! I'm home!"
"I'll be right down in a minute Haruka." A soft voice replied from upstairs. Haruka just shrugged at the response and placed her keys and bags on the table. She then opened the refrigerator's door, took out a bottle of Evian and drinks half of its content. Heading back towards the living room, she took out a DVD from the smallest shopping bag, placed it inside the DVD player, and wondered what is so great about it that the boy at the music store recommended the DVD. soon enough, the image of four girls playing three violins and a cello appeared on the TV screen.
"Hmm, these girls aren't so bad looking." Haruka muttered to herself, smiling. She was amazed at the talents that the girls possessed, their beautifully crafted music and not forgotten, their wonderful bodies, wrapped inside white matching sleeveless and pants. Now she understood what the boy referred by watching will be more enjoyable than only listening. As a matter of fact, she was so amazed; that she didn't realize her aqua-haired goddess was standing beside her.

"Who are those?" Michiru asked while looking at the TV screen with some not-so-nice tone.
"Oh Michi! They are known as Bond. Nice huh?" replied Haruka who was obviously shocked at her partner's sudden presence. "Don't tell me you didn't know them. You played violin too." Continued the handsome blonde, concentrating on the concert.
"Well, I know them, but I never knew that they were…" Michiru paused and tried to figure out the appropriate word.
"What? Talented?" snapped Haruka without letting Michiru finished her thought.
"Honey, we violinist are undoubtedly talented." Replied Michiru coyly before continued "I just never knew that they would dress like this. And I believe that you; Hentai-Haruka, is more amazed on their bodies than their talent!" Michiru shot back while playfully pulling Haruka's fringe and sat beside her.
"Aw, love. Its not fair to judge me like that!" retorted Haruka while placing her hand around her lover's waist to pull her closer. "Lets just save our arguments, and watch this, OK?" asked Haruka while kissing Michiru's forehead. Michiru showed her agreement by snuggling herself closer to her lover.

Few hours passed and Haruka was now lying on bed reading one of her racing magazines, while waiting for her lover to come out of her endless night beauty treatment. Michiru then came out of the bathroom glowing with natural unsurpassed beauty. Haruka stared at her lover and realized that she really, really loves the woman, and willing to sacrifice everything so that they can stay together.

"Haruka, I still can't believe that you admires the Bond over their talent. I know you well honey. You are the type of person that drools over sexy bodies and not talent." said Michiru lengthily while placing herself under the same sheet as Haruka's.
"Love, why'd you say that?" replied Haruka, puzzled. "I am not that superficial. Besides, you too admit that they have great talent, right?" questioned Haruka back.
Michiru did not make any attempts to reply. Instead, she shot Haruka an oh-cut-the-crap look that forced for more clarification.
"Oh alright! They look nice and sexy! Well, its one excellent way of marketing." Replied Haruka, confident that Michiru will be satisfied with her answer and quit the scary glare. Michiru smiled at Haruka's reply. So much to Haruka's relief.
"Maybe I should think of a marketing strategy like that." Replied Michiru cynically, causing Haruka sweatdropped.
"No Michiru. You must always be the elegant and perfect Michiru Kaiou, not the hot and sexy stuff." Haruka disagreed.
"Why Haruka? Do you think I cannot be like that?" retorted Michiru. This time her voice raised, sounds annoyed at Haruka's conviction.
"Michiru love, I believe you. Its just… its not like you to play in an outfit like that! It just doesn't suit you." explained Haruka.
"Well Haruka, I will show you that I am suitable to play in an outfit like that, or even sexier than that. And I will play beautifully! I'll prove it to you soon! Good night!" retorted Michiru and gave one quick peck on Haruka's cheek as their good night kiss. She then turned around, leaving Haruka facing her back.

Haruka just sighed at her lover's reaction. She knew that when Michiru is pissed-off, nothing could cool her down but herself.
"Good night love. Sweet dreams." Replied Haruka slowly. She then hugged Michiru from behind, placed her arm around her lover's waist and moves closer so that their bodies could melt into one another's. Michiru smiled when she felt Haruka's warmth enveloped her body. She knew that Haruka would never let her sleep alone. Deep inside her heart, she promised that Haruka will experience one shocking moment of her life, as soon as tomorrow. With that, both of them fell asleep, letting no space interrupting between them.

The sun had long before rise. Haruka woke up and found that her lover was no longer sleeping beside her. Lazily, she headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and cleaned herself. Finished with her chores in the bathroom, Haruka brought her feet heading the kitchen, inspecting the breakfast for the day. Once approaching the kitchen, she saw her lover was busily preparing the table for their breakfast. Looking at the toast and half boiled egg on the table, Haruka immediately realized that Michiru was not in a good mood today.

"Good morning love. Thank you for the breakfast." Haruka broke the silence, and gave Michiru one small kiss on her lips. "Are you still mad at me about last night?" she then continued slowly as not to trigger her lovers angry-o-meter.
"Lets just say that I'm not mad, ok honey? I'm just a little pissed-off." Michiru replied in her perfectly mannered voice with one sly smile and sat down to join Haruka for breakfast. Scared of many unwanted complications, Haruka just smiled dryly at her lover and focuses on eating her breakfast.
"Oh honey, I need to go to the mall today. And don't bother keeping me company, ok?" said Michiru after finishing her breakfast.
"Alright love." Obeyed Haruka and continued "I think I'll just go to the gym and flex some of my muscles. Drive carefully, ok?", she reminded her lover, flashing her silly grin. She knew that this was not a suitable time to argue with the tigress.

Upon saying goodbye, Michiru sped off in a dark-blue Porsche, leaving Haruka blankly alone. She then went upstairs, took her gym bag and flew back downstairs. Taking her car keys, she locked the door and drove off with hope that Michiru would be back to normal once they both back home. For Haruka, going to the gym was one way to release any stress caused by Michiru. Besides, Michiru won't argue so much about going to the gym because not much scantily clad babes available there. Only bunches of athletes and men, whom Michiru would never feel insecure. She could spend hours of exercising as it distracted her from any Michiru-related problems.

It was already afternoon when Haruka finally decided to go back. Driving along the way back, Haruka continuously prayed that Michiru had recovered from the rage that had been obsessing her. She arrived at the house and noticed that Michiru was back from the mall. Parking her convertible beside the Carrera, she grabbed her gym bag and got out of the car, heading towards the front door. Digging inside her trousers pocket, Haruka realized that her keys weren't there. She then opened the zipper of her gym bag and looked for her keys inside; still there were no signs of the shiny thing. Frustrated, Haruka took a deep breath and pushed the doorbell.
"Oh please, please Michiru. I forgot my keys, don't get mad at me." Haruka silently prayed to herself. Immediately after that, the doorknob turned, leaving the door unlocked. With a little funny feeling, Haruka slowly pushed the door open and entered, before closing it. Turning around, Haruka saw an image that really surprised her. Surprise enough to cause her gym bag dropped onto the floor, together with her jaw.

Michiru, who was standing in the middle of the living room, giggled at Haruka's sudden reaction. She was only wearing a pair of black lacy bra and panties, accompanied with a knee-high black and shiny leather boot. The Stradivarius violin gripped tightly on her left hand. She then walked towards Haruka and led Haruka to sit on the couch, facing her. Haruka who could hardly blink, nonchalantly obeyed her Michiru. Michiru then pressed the remote control button and background music started.

Taking her place right where Haruka could see her clearly, she began playing her violin over the background music. Her gentle and firm movements of fingers and arms, her seductive sways of hips, continuously enhanced her amazing talent and her unparalleled beauty. The few minutes of music played by Michiru was enough to make Haruka's heart leapt out of her trembled yet aroused body. She could also feel the heat inside her pants is getting hotter and hotter.

Finally, Michiru ended her interesting performance, and turned the background music off. Then was when Haruka's eyes allowed themselves to blink at seeing Michiru heading towards her. MIchiru the lifted her legs one by one, and circled them around Haruka's waist, Michiru sat on Haruka's lap with her arms enfold around the blonde's neck.
"So Haruka, now do you believe that Michiru Kaiou can be the hot and sexy violinist?" said Michiru with her low seductive tone of voice.
"Erm.. yy…yes. I believe you. But please love, let the hot and sexy Michiru Kaiou performs only for her Haruka, pleaseee?" pleaded Haruka while gripping Michiru's waist and pulled her closer.
"Alright Haruka, but you must do two things for me. Deal?" asked Michiru, kissing her lover's lips.
"Anything, anything. As long as no perverted men are able to witness that type of performance!" Replied Haruka hastily.
"Firstly, you have to pay for my 'uniform' today." Said Michiru, while at the same time stretching her arm out to reach for the bill, and handed it to Haruka.
Haruka looked at the bill before exclaiming, "Why on earth can a uniform be so expensive!"
"Oh honey, quit being so stingy. Perhaps you will be more generous after I tell you the second thing that you must do." Replied Michiru, gently brushing their nose together.
"Ok, try me." Haruka replied in suspense.
"Can my lover whose muscle has been enough flexed kindly carries me into our bedroom? So then we can have more performance from your hot and sexy Michiru." asked Michiru with one sexy pleading look in her eyes.

Without answering, Haruka jolted from the couch and immediately carried Michiru upstairs. After a successfully struggling to open the bedroom's door, Haruka carefully placed Michiru down on their bed, before joining on top of her. Soon enough, the room was filled with multiple ooh's and aah's ended by one satisfying moan heard from both girls simultaneously.

After their fiery intimate moment, Michiru rested on Haruka's chest while Haruka softly brushing Michiru's sweet-smelled hair with her long fingers. They stayed in silent for a moment before Haruka decided to direct a statement to Michiru.
"Michiru, what do you say if I asked the Bond girls to balance a lemon while playing violin." Said Haruka, forming a grin on her mouth. Within a split second Haruka could feel her face was whacked by a fluffy thing . Once removed from her face, she formed a confused look, only to see Michiru sits beside her holding a pillow. After few seconds of staring into each others eyes, both Haruka and Michiru burst into laughter.

-the end-

At last, I finish the story. Now I can have my beauty sleep. Oh, and thank you to my love for continuously supporting me throughout the night *lol*.
And not forgotten, my cat.
For you guys who read my fic, thank you soooo muchhh!!!