Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Shooting star ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi readers, I am starting a new fanfic, once again based on a TV show. Well, some people might ask about my intention in writing since I always seem to use already made plots. To tell you the truth, I am not the kind of person with millions of ideas sitting in my brain the second I fall onto the computer chair. However, I seem to be attached to writing fan-fiction and I just can' t stop! So please forgive and just stay and enjoy my (not) well-written piece!

Disclaimer: (<b>Lavenderpup</b> says, in a dull voice) I do not own Sailor Moon or any of the characters in my story, in fact, I don' t owns some of the plots either. Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi, and some of my plots belong to the TV show Meteor Garden! (People scream out loudly) However, I do not get any profit from my fanfics, so do not sue me!

*********************

☆SHOOTING STARS☆

*********************

CHAPTER ONE

A furious Serena kicked her old motorbike in frustration and looked around for help.

"Great! I am stuck in the middle of nowhere on the way, to that stupid school!" she shook her head helplessly as she dragged the motorbike with her along the way. Serena was a university student of the M.A.R.S. It was the most famous and noble school held by The Four Noble Families: Mason, Anderson, Rochester and Smith. Although, the school was built for the noblemen, Serena was an exception, as she was counted as "the poor" in that school and most of the students avoid species like her. She hated the school and the snobbish people who attended it, but her mum swore to dudgeon if she decided quit.

It was an extremely hot day, and the heavy motorbike was definitely not helping poor Serena. She toiled a few minutes when all of a sudden, a car raced past her and slowed down. Serena turned with curiosity as a head thrust out of the car window. It was the infamous Jane Reed, the millionaire' s spoiled brat of a daughter. She was combing her terrible, impossible to be made nice, brittle dry hair in her blue BMW.

"Oi, poor! Wanna take a ride with me?!" Jane smirked, as she flashed her expensive sunglasses of the latest style at Serena. Serena blinked a few seconds at the blinding light from Jane's Italian brand earrings and answered sarcastically,

"No thanks, I'd rather like to take a walk, since it's such a beautiful day," Serena paused and winced "And I wouldn't like to be blamed if your head of straw falls off from brushing too much." She added with a satisfied smile.

Jane's eyes narrowed "Well, be that way, I wouldn't want you to dirty my car any way, <I>POOR</I>!" She sat back into the car immediately and it drove away, causing the rising piles of dust to choke Serena.

---------

Serena walked slowly into the school, the day had barely started and it had already felt like hell. She fell down onto a bench in the hall and relaxed her muscles, dragging a 60kg motorbike all the way for one kilometer was serious work, especially when you're heading to the last place you wanted to go.

She looked around when all of a sudden; she spotted a small crowd in the corner of the hall. She got up and walked towards it. Serena pushed about and saw a boy in the center picking up his books on the floor. She stared at him in curiosity, and leaned down to help him, but a hand grabbed her forcefully back.

Serena turned around and saw her friend Raye standing there, Raye was her best friend in the school, and she entered the school with a scholarship.

"Don' t Serena," Ray whispered lightly, "He got a note from 4L because he offended them!" Ray stared at him in sympathy. 4L was actually composed by, and of the four famous noble family's sons. They were well known for their snobbishness and their richness. Whoever offended them never lasted long in the school.

"Shame on them! They're bullying others again!" Serena grunted under her breath.

"Shoosh Serena!" Raye looked around nervously, "You don't want to end up like him! "

Serena shrugged her shoulders sadly, she was incapable to do anything. She took one last look at the boy, and was turning to go when Mr. Ash, her English teacher came.

"Michael! I heard about what you had done," he patted the boy on the back, "I advice you to stop hanging around bad people, and after you've dropped out of school, do something nice instead of offending the rich!" Mr. Ash whispered the last few words softly.

Serena felt her heart chilling 'even the teacher was...'

----------

"I can't believe this!" Serena wrinkled her nose. She was holding a huge basket of rubbish with Raye.

"You should have gotten used to it by now, " Raye sighed sadly.

"They are such pigs, I wish that I'd never have to see them again!" Serena cried, because at that moment, outside the hall, four tall dignifying figures appeared, and the hall silenced. Mr. Ash was walking with a coke in his hand when he accidentally crashed into the leader of the four. Mr. Ash looked up frightened.

"I..I am so...so....so....sorry!" He stammered. While he tip toed with a handkerchief in hand, to clean up the person's face (he was tall).

"That's Darien Mason!" Raye whispered.

Darien looked at Mr. Ash sideways, than coldly he derided "If sorry was acceptable, what's the point of having policemen?". Then as a matter of fact, he actually pushed Mr. Ash aside and walked away, kicking the basket of rubbish that Serena and Raye was holding. It landed a meter away and all the rubbish tipped out of it.

Serena looked at it in astonishment, and as much as she had heard about the 4L, she never thought they were so ferocious. Darien walked off followed by the other three, but the last one stopped in front of the rubbish bin, and gracefully, he bent down and picked it up. Then with a charming smile at Serena and Ray he walked away too.

"Who was that?" Serena whispered, impressed with his attitude.

Raye smiled, "That was Seiya Smith!"

----------

That night the 4L were in their frequently visited bar. Darien fell down onto the sofa, his handsome features wincing a little when he saw Taiki holding a strange girl in his arms.

"You change your girlfriends too much!" Darien complained as he held the cup of wine up and sipped from it.

Taiki smiled at Darien' s comment, "You forgot, I've never kept a girl more then one week."

The girl's beautiful face wrenched, but she immediately got in control of her feelings and forced her smile back.

"Don't get mad," Taiki kissed her cheeks tenderly "Did I tell you that you are the best out of all of those girls?"

*Rolling eyes*

A group of people walked slowly towards the 4L all of them looking slightly drunk, "Do you know who that girl is!?" the leader of the group questioned.

Taiki raised his head slowly, his eyes stared coldly at the man. "She, is my girlfriend," he spelled out.

"Betrayer!" the man cried and his fist headed straight towards Taiki, but Darien, who was already holding a half-broken wine bottle, stopped it. Yaten and Seiya stood up too, and joined in the fight. The group was easily defeated and about three minutes later, the 4Ls patted their shirt clean and all walked away briskly, unhurt. Behind them, six moaning bodies laid on the ground and were beaten black and blue.

"They were too easy," Yaten said sarcastically.

Seiya stopped in front of the counter and dropped off some bank notes. "Here is twenty thousand dollars, it's to compensate for the furniture," he left, leaving the astonished owners starring at the huge amount of cash.

----------

At the same time, Serena was working for living on a part-time job.

"So, are you saying that they are absolutely mean, bad, stupid, spoiled and ugly?" Lita asked. Lita was Serena' s old high school mate, she now worked in the same cake shop as Serena.

"Well the first four statement is true for sure, but.... I wouldn't say they're ugly..." Serena said slowly.

Lita glanced at Serena and mocked "Are you saying...they are good looking?!"

"Well, you know...their family is pretty...rich, why in the world would they marry someone...ugly, so it...turns...out kinda...cute..." stammered a blushing Serena.

"Uh huh, I see," Lita sneered. "So is every single one of them spoiled and mean?"

Serena was just going to answer of course, when the memory of the previous meeting with Seiya rushed past her thoughts, which changed her mind. "Well, one of them, is quiet different I guess, but he doesn't talk much, so I can't be sure!" she answered in a tiny voice.

"Really..." Lita looked down and opened her mouth but immediately closed it again.

"Were you going to say something?" Serena asked.

"Well, I am kinda disappointed in you Serena...you use to be so brave in high school..." Lita said softly, trying not to hurt Serena' s feelings.

"Me too..."

--------

"Are you sure you don't want my help, Raye?" Serena asked, starring concernedly at the box in Raye's hands. They were walking down the stairs, both holding stacks of things.

"Nah, it's ok." Raye answered.

"Are you sure? It looks really heavy!"

"Don't worry! It's just some dust I've cleaned out of my locker!" Raye smiled, "Its weightless!" She barely finished her sentence when a few people appeared in the corner of the stairs. She pulled back hard, trying to stop immediately, and what made matters worse, the box filled with dust flew out of her hands and landed on top the person's head.

Raye stared in horror as the victim stared back, it just had to be the big mean rich Darien Mason.

"I...I am so sorry!" her eyes widened as he reached out a hand and grabbed her shoulders, his eyes filled with frustration.

He spat out the dust in his mouth, and patted his shirt clean. "Why are so many people apologizing to me this days?" he questioned "I have said this billions of times, but I think I have to repeat a little for the deaf ones, huh?" he snickered

"If sorry was acceptable, what's the point of having policemen!" then with a hard push, he sent Raye tumbling into the air and landing onto the hard floor with a loud bang.

Serena stared at him blankly, her eyes dodging back and forth at the fallen form of Raye, and the living monster Darien Mason. She was knocked aside by Darien when her brain screamed for defense. Serena felt her temper raising unwillingly as her mouth got out of control.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" she heard her voice scream.

Darien was so surprised by the strong hatred in her voice that he almost tripped over the steps. He turned around and looked at the tiny blonde with the weird hairstyle.

"What do you want?"

"<b>WHO</b> the hell do <b>YOU</b> think <b>YOU ARE</b> treating everyone like animals! Just because <b>YOUR PARENTS</b> are rich doesn't means <b>YOU</b> have the right to act like a bloated egomaniac! I bet that you have never gained a cent for yourself, you are just some <b>STUPID</b> idiot who lives off their parent's money! <b>YOU ARE A BASTARD, I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOU</b>…!" the last few words were screamed out, as Serena' s face turned bright red with anger. She breathed heavily, as she stared at Darien' s astonished face.

It took Darien a few minutes to absorb all that criticisism, as never in his life had anybody talked to him in such a way. He felt his mouth going dry, and for once in his entire life, he was at a lost of words.

"Right," answered Darien softly, but dangerously, then with several blinks, he opened his mouth "You, are so dead," he whispered in a low voice, then with a snap of his finger the 4L walked away. Seiya looked at Serena, gave her a little pat on the shoulder, and walked away too.

Raye stood up slowly, she rubbed her shoulders and said worriedly "I am so sorry, Serena, it's all my fault."

"No," Serena coolly said, "This was to happen sooner or later."

--------

Serena rode on her motorcycle slowly on her way home, she didn't want to get back so early, as then, she would have to face her mother. 'The last thing I wanted was to have some amazing adventures like this...' she thought, sighing. 'I can't go back to that school, unless I want to end up like Michael, which I certainly, do not!'

Unwittingly, Serena has already reached home, so she got off her motorbike and stumbled into the door. Her mother, Ikuko greeted her there.

"Hello Sere!" She cheered "You look tired, oh I see, you have been working hard to get those rich boys, huh?! Good grief, you don't have to work <b>that</b> hard!"

"Mom, I am very, very, very tired..." Serena said weakly as she throw her bag onto the sofa.

"Alright, alright, I got the message," Her mom nodded and walked off "Ken! You are sneaking food again! Do I have to tell you again? That's for your daughter! Do you know how poor we are already, and your daughter is still..."

Ikuko's voice slowly faded as Serena closed the door, and as she leaned against it and sighed, 'How am I going to tell her about this..."

(Dinner time)

"Mom..."

"Yes darling?"

"Can I talk to you about this thing?" said a nervous Serena.

"Of course, what is it?"

"Well...what if I quit school!?"

"..."

"Mom?"

"..."

"Are you ok?"

"<b>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!</b> YOUcan'tdothistome!DoyouknowHOWMUCHwepayedfor yourschoolfees!<I>(breath in)</I> youaremy <b>LAST HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b>" Ikuko cried hoarsely, she breathed in, heaving, while Ken tried to calm her down.

Serena stared frightened at her mom "Calm down...I said, what if..."She soothed

Ikuko immediately stood up and asked, "So you are not quitting for real?"

"I guess I'm not..."

"Good, good," Ikuko laughed "Then you should go and have your beauty sleep as its very important."

---------

<b>CHALLENGE ONE</b>

Serena walked into the school hall cautiously; and as she looked around, her heart was singing 'Death is in the air'

"Something is not right!" she whispered to herself.

She walked to her locker and breathed in "Ok, this is it, they always stick the note in other people's lockers!" Serena opened her locker and there it was, the deadly red note, was hanging there, and in the center of the note were two huge printed white letters, 4L, and in the background of yellow was the sentence "You shall die!" Tremblingly, Serena tore the note off her locker and stuffed it into her a pocket in her jeans. Then she headed off to her class.

Inside her class, everyone was avoiding her like usual. Serena sat down onto her chair and felt something wet, and as she looked down to see what it was, she couldn't, because to her horror, she found herself attached to the chair. "Stupid...*brats*." Serena swore as all her classmates were trying to keep their faces straight.

<b>CHALLENGE TWO</b>

It took Serena the entire math lesson to pull the chair off her butt, and it totally ruined her jeans. Now she was sitting on the same chair waiting for the math teacher and at the same time, trying to ignore the death glares some of her classmates gave her. She knew the disaster was far from over, and the super glue wasn't the most intelligent plan in the whole disaster.

They had a test on math today, and the air was filled suspiciously full of devils going about, to plan it. 'I wonder what's gonna happen next!' Serena thought, but definitely, not eagerly though.

Mr. Clark, the math teacher walked into the class, and under his armpit were two dozen math test papers. After a few instructions, he gave the papers out. Serena looked at it carefully after she received it, her eyes roamed quickly over the test and she smiled. 'This is going to be a VERY easy test!' she thought totally forgetting the fact that her life is still in extreme danger.

Serena was working hard on one of the questions when someone tapped on her shoulder from behind, she turned around cautiously as a strange white object flew across her face, landing right onto the table. The white object was a piece of paper, crunched up. Serena was just going to look at it when the math teacher came. He leaned down and took the paper as Serena stared frightenly while Mr. Clark's expression changed from suspicious to extremely angry. His eyes widened, and his brown whiskers twitched.

"Young lady! What extreme disgrace you have showed! How dare you cheat in my test huh!" He blew

"But I..didn't it's them!" Serena pointed at the innocent looking faces from behind.

"I do not want to hear any more of this! Now just get out of my face and your test will be scored zero!"

With a loud bang, the class door closed right in Serena' s nose. Serena sighed, and picked up her school bag.

"Fine then, don't listen to me!" She muttered under her breath, and headed off to her favorite place in the whole school, the veranda. Serena loved the veranda because it is the last place without any spoiled rich snobs like Darien Mason, but today is different. When Serena got there, she saw Seiya Smith leaning against the fence looking down. Her breath caught when his silky black fringe fell into his eyes. Slowly Serena got her self-controls back 'what am I thinking!! I don't even know him! He is probably just as spoiled as the rest of them!' She scrolled herself.

Seiya turned when he heard footsteps from behind, he saw the tiny blonde in pigtails and smiled gently.

"Hi!" He said.

"Hi."

He patted a spot beside him "Why are you here?"

Serena jumped onto the fence with Seiya' s help and shifted to make herself comfortable. "Oh, nothing much just a bad day!" She smiled weakly,

'Tell him you idiot, it's all the 4L's fault!'

'You tell him! It's not like he did anything wrong!'

'Well, you....hey wait a minute, why am I arguing with myself?'

"Are you alright?" Seiya asked waving a hand in front of Serena.

"Oh yeah! Sure I am alright..." Serena giggled.

"So, do you come here a lot?" Serena asked

"Yeah,"

Non of them anything more, they just sat there quietly gazing at the breathtaking view.

<b>CHALLENGE THREE</b>

Serena looked around the girl's toilet curiously, 'I wonder how come no one is in this toilet' after the morning's incidents, she had grown wary. 'Oh well' she shrugged 'I am busting!' she walked inside a toilet and closed the door, and then she heard some noises. Outside, the two boys laughed loudly as they had stuck a rod between the toilet doors, so Serena screamed and knocked on the blocked door furiously.

<b>CHALLENGE FOUR</b>

A boy checked around as he covered a school telephone in super glue. Serena stomped in frustration as she headed for the school telephone. 'I am going to call the principal!' she thought and grabbed onto the telephone handle. Once again, she felt weird and tried to move her hand but it was stuck there.

"Great!" Serena looked at the phone attached to her fingers. "Now you can finish my English half yearly!"

<b>CHALLENGE FIVE</b>

As Serena opened her locker, she stuffed some books in and closed it, and there she saw Raye, standing in front of her locker.

"Hi Raye!" Serena cheered, she was glad to see her, but Raye just turned and said nothing. Serena stared at her in confusion.

"What's wrong?" She asked. Raye turned back as she glazed at Serena sadly, and walked away.

"What's the point of helping friends like that?" Darien Mason's voice appeared from behind.

"You got yourself into such troubles because of her, and now, she's not even talking to you!" Darien smirked.

Serena just stood there, her heart raced furiously as she spoke loud and clear with the entire hall of people listening "*DIRTY*!"

"I've had enough of this!" Serena screamed, it was only recess and she had already gone to the school nurse six times. She dragged her bag tiredly into the cafeteria and fell down onto a chair. "Oh no, not again!" Serena moaned as she found herself sitting on something wet.

"Old tricks..." Serena shook her head and try to lift the chair up, but surprisingly, it was attached to the ground. "What now?" She thought as a boy walked closer to her, smirking. He held something behind him and slowly he pulled the red long object out. Serena arched an eyebrow in confusion at first, but the closer he got, it was clear, what it was. It was a firecracker, in fact, a <b>HUGE</b> firecracker. He tossed it onto the desk and lit it.

<b>BANG BUNG HONG BANG</b>

"THIS IS WAY TOO exaggerated!" Serena screamed covering her ears, she felt as if her eardrums were going to break.

------------

After several more jokes, (chased by snakes, humans, guinea pigs, and spiders) Serena tumbled tiredly into the backyard of the school, and looked around to ensure that no one would be able to see her. As Serena leaned back against the wall, she examined herself and found that her clothes was torn apart, her hair had fallen out of its buns, and her face was covered in dirt and mud, she was a mess. "Phew," she breathed out and fell limply onto the floor. Serena just sat there for several minutes, waiting for her heartbeat to go back to normal.

"Serena?" She looked up, Raye was standing in front of her. Serena jumped up immediately and said, "Don't come here Raye! Save your self!" and pushed Raye away.

Raye nibbled her bottom lips, she took a tiny teddy bear out of her pocket and stuffed it into Serena' s hand. Then, she ran away.

Serena looked at the teddy bear, it was tied in a pink ribbon, it's face held a sad expression. On the back of the teddy bear was a tiny white button. Serena pressed it and a sound came out of the little bear.

"I am sorry Serena." 'Said' the bear.

"That's Raye's voice..." Serena whispered, her eyes filled with tears. Serena sniffed, and pressed the button once more

"I am sorry Serena." Serena smiled, and placed the bear safely into her pocket. Then she stood up, and she felt her energy coming back to her.

"ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRICKS ON ME! Get out here right NOW!" She screamed, waving her arms in the air. Suddenly from the upstairs window, someone poured a whole bucket of dirty water down onto Serena.

-----------

Serena walked out of the school slowly, she had changed her clothes and brushed her hair. She walked to her motorbike and grabbed the handle. But to her horror, the motorbike roamed and roared, and then with a crashing sound it fell into pieces. She clasped a hand over her eyes, 'I am going to have a heart attack if this keeps on going!' she thought.

Serena dropped off her motorbike at the Dick Smith shops, and decided to walk home, since there is no other way. She kicked some rocks on the street knowing tomorrow could be even worse. She sighed, and screamed,

"YOU STUPID IDIOT!!!" she screamed (there is no one on the street) "BAKA DARIEN!" She breathed heavily as a car stopped beside her. Serena turned to see the car window going down, and inside was, what do you know, Darien Mason. Serena groaned.

"I've got good news and bad news for you Serena!" Darien smirked. "So which one do you want to hear first?!" Serena said nothing, just starring.

"Well, I guess the good news? Well, the good news is, you have suffered enough to gain my respect! And the bad news is, I will try even harder tomorrow! Ha ha ha" With a sarcastic laugh the red sport car drove away.

---------------

<I>(Dinner time)</I>

That night at home,

Serena dug the spoon wildly into the bowl of mash potatoes, " I 'ave to 'repare for the cha'enges tomo'ow!" Serena chewed mouth full of mash Potatoes. Ken looked at his daughter with wide eyes. He has never seen her eating so fast and so...MUCH!

Serena finished her fourth plate of mash potatoes and she ran into her room. Ken stood up and asked the stunned Ikuko "Is she pregnant?!"

Serena fell onto her bed, she lay there, thinking about the day's event. The only nice thing that happened to her today was the meeting with Seiya on the veranda 'He is so quiet' she thought. She dug into her pocket and took out the teddy bear. It stared back at her, Serena pressed the white button, hearing the sounds that she has heard dozens of times today. The tiny bear gave her the courage. She placed it onto her bedside table and took a red piece of paper from it. Than on the red paper she wrote 'PIG' in huge letters with liquid paper. At the background with color pencils she wrote 'You will die before me'

-----------NEXT DAY-----------

As Serena walked into the classroom, she glared at her classmates, while they chitchatted over their usual business. 'That's weird, no one striking!' Serena thought suspiciously.

She fell down onto her chair then stood up again, and checked it. This time, her jean wasn't stick to the chair. Two girls walked towards Serena they were Elisabeth and Lucy.

"I feel so sorry for you," Elisabeth said, she flashed a sad smile while Lucy continued "Yeah, I know. Everybody is avoiding you and no one would dare to come near."

Serena looked up in surprise, she always had a bad impression about the two, and all

they did was comparing their items. 'Well, maybe I was wrong!' she thought.

"But...why are you two...talking to me? You might get yourself into danger you know!" Serena arched an eyebrow.

Lucy twitched a strand of brown hair in between her fingers and whispered "I stand for the justice! Those stupid 4Ls treated you so badly!"

-----------

Serena walked around the cafeteria and suddenly, she spotted a group of four sitting in the corner of the, she took out the red paper and breathed in deeply. Then she straightened her back and walked confidently towards them, she stopped about two meters away and shouted "Darien-baka!" Darien turned around. She then walked in front of him and stuck the red paper on his face with a loud 'pa!'

-----------

"Serena!" Serena turned around to see two strange boys running her way, "Mr Ash wants to see you!" they screamed.

"Why? Where is he?" Serena followed them.

They kept on walking, until they got to the isolated part of the school. Serena glanced at the boys suspiciously, "Hey, are you sure this is the way?"

The two boys looked around, and turned back to Serena, both had wicked smiles on their faces.

"What do you want!" Serena frowned, suddenly conscious of her vulnerable situation. The boys snickered and one suddenly jumped towards her. Serena screamed and struggled, as she felt the boy's lips pressing against her face while the other one tore her clothes.

"NO! Please! Stop it!" Serena' s pleading slowly turned into screams as they pulled, dragged and manhandled her body. Serena felt herself losing consciousness as they bruised her roughly.

"Stop that!" Serena heard out of half consciousness, then she felt the boys getting off her, leaving her trembling. She peeked and saw Seiya standing there.

"Get out of my face now." He breathed coldly at the boys, as the boys turned and ran away.

Seiya looked at Serena, who was laying there, her eyes pleading him for comfort. He looked at her for a few more seconds then he turned and walked away.

Slowly, Serena sat up, everything became clear, and she suddenly had an urge to cry. She tried to ignore it, but too late, a sob already escaped from her lips. Seiya stopped when he heard the sobbing sound coming from behind. He walked back slowly and silently, and as Serena looked up she saw Seiya leaning against a wall, doing handstand.

"What...*sob*....are you doing?" Serena looked through her red puffy eyes.

Seiya looked down, his eyes had a faraway look while he said. "I had a friend who told me, when ever I felt like crying, just do handstand, because then the tears that was going to come out would go back in." He flipped and fell down beside Serena.

Serena sat up, she hugged her knees to her chest and whispered a light thank you.

"No need, I helped you only because I don't like this sort of things happening to girls, it's not because of you."

That afternoon, while Serena was walking home when Lucy and Elisabeth came.

"Serena!"

"Serena!" They screamed. Serena turned around.

"Do you want to come to a party?" Lucy asked while Elisabeth nagged her.

"No, I...don't have those kind of clothes." Serena said embarrassed.

Lucy paused and looked devilish for a second, but then she smiled warmly and said, "Don't worry! It's just a normal party of youth! You can wear anything you want, for example jeans!"

"Really?" Serena asked impressed, after all, no one in this school had ever asked her to go to a party before. "Well then, where is it?"

Lucy wrote down the address for Serena and said, "It's Saturday, tomorrow, and oh yeah! Don't forget to wear a red scarf!" She said as she giggled.

"Red scarf?" Serena raised an eyebrow

"Oh that's just the symbol of this party!" Elisabeth smiled.

----------SATURDAY----------

Serena walked around in the elevator, she was nervous, really nervous, this was the first time she has ever attended a party held by these kind of people. She checked her reflection in the mirror, she was wearing jeans with a button up white shirt and jacket outside. Her neck, was of course, covered by the red silk scarf she had dug out from the very bottom of her drawer, 'What a stupid idea, using a red scarf for the symbol!'

Finally, Serena smoothed out her shirt and headed for the door. She pushed it open. Immediately, noises filled her ears. She looked around at everyone, everyone inside the room looked back too, most of them were in dresses, in tuxedos or in gowns, 'How can I be so stupid! Of cause this can't be a plain clothed party!' She blushed in embarrassment and was turning to go when Lucy and Elisabeth came. They laughed,

"You look like those waitresses! Hahaha..." Elisabeth choked

Then a guy dressed in tuxedo came and stuffed a plate with a cup of wine in Serena's open hands. Serena stared at the wine, feeling humiliated.

Lucy patted her on the shoulder and turned to go when Serena shouted "Lucy!" She turned back just in time to see Serena holding up the cup of wine and noticed that Serena poured it onto her hair.

----------

Darien closed his eyes, relaxing his muscles in his personal spa, which was around 60m across. He settle back trying to take a nap, but somehow his thoughts always sprang back to that strange girl with meatballs. Darien frowned slightly. 'What's wrong with me?'

"Mr Mason, there are two sirs outside, they wish to see you." A servant said, handing out a towel.

"Alright, tell them to wait for a minute."

Darien got dressed and walked out of the bath. "So did you do it?"

"Not really..."

"What?!" Darien shouted.

"Well we were tearing her clothes when...." He didn't get to finish the sentence since Darien blew up again, "WHO told you to tear her clothes?! I just said, play around with her and scare her a LITTLE!!" Darien' s face turned dark red.

'Why do I even care?' Darien shook his head quietly, "Never mind, so tell me what happened!"

"Well, Seiya Smith came..."

Darien' s face turned from red to pale "Seiya? What the hell..."

-----------

"REALLY?!? He is an absolute brat!" Screamed Lita.

"I know, if it was not for Seiya, I'd be in so much pain!" Serena arranged the cakes, then she looked up at Lita, who had a weird expression on her face.

"Lita?!" Serena waved a hand.

"Earth to Lita!!" but Lita was starring at the opposite direction outside the door.

"There are two REALLY hot guys outside!" Lita muttered. Serena turned and looked at the 'hot' guys. 'Oh no!' she thought. 'Not after school!' The 'hot guys' were Yaten and Seiya.

They stepped inside the shop and looked around. Yaten' s eyes grow big when he saw Serena.

"What are YOU doing here?!"

"Part time job." Serena answered simply "What are YOU doing here anyway? I thought your parents have a personal private cake shop themselves!"

"He's the one that wanted to come in!" Yaten pointed at Seiya.

Lita looked back and forth and Serena and the guys "You know each other?"

Serena leaned closer to Lita and whispered "Yep, they just happens to be the infamous 4L!" Lita's eyes grew wide "Cute AND RICH!"

Seiya looked at the cakes and pointed to one of them "Can I have that one?"

Yaten frowned, "Seiya! We just had two Italian pancakes and I thought you don't like sweet things!"

"It's cute." Answered Seiya sheepishly.

*Sweat drop*

Serena bent down, "Which one do you want?"

Seiya bent down too, he pointed at one of the cakes and looked at Serena through the glass windows.

Serena caught him starring, and blushed.

Yaten smirked, "Seiya always act weird in front of the people he likes." Serena blushed even more when she heard that, she quickly took the piece of cake and placed it onto the counter.

Seiya took the cake.

"BUT his unusual action is definitely NOT because of you!" Yaten winked "Bye industrious virgin!" *wink*

"HEY!"

Serena sighed and turned to Lita who was talking to herself "If it's not because of Serena...then is it ME?"

----------

Serena stomped across the school hall, heading for the 4Ls. She felt her head filled with fury and her hand trembling for revenge. Darien just stared as she stopped in front of him and slapped him harshly across his face!

Serena ran and climbed the stairs to the veranda she sat there looking down when Seiya came.

"You shouldn't have done that." He claimed.

"Well, I have never been so insulted in my whole life and I wasn't thinking." Serena sighed

"Darien is dangerous..." Seiya turned to Serena.

In the corner of the veranda, Elisabeth and Lucy were sneaking around, and in Lucy's hands was a camera...

----------

"Hey! Poor!" Serena felt a slap on her shoulder, she turned and saw Elisabeth holding a magazine.

"What do you want?" Serena demanded.

"Have a look at this!" Lucy pointed at one of the attractive models and starts to read "Michelle Richardson, 22 years old, and already, one of the most successful supermodels of the world. She is studying in France right now and she has won the Global, model of the year award and three more academic awards, already!" Lucy flashed a smile.

Serena was puzzled "What does she have to do with me?"

"Well, she is Seiya' s girlfriend!" Elisabeth stated and smirked.

Serena felt her heart chilling 'Of course...he must have a girlfriend after all...why haven't I thought of this.'

"Do you think you can actually get him?!" Elisabeth and Lucy encircled her, while they flapped the magazine in front of her.

"I..."

"You are nothing but a piece of rubbish Serena! So wake up and stop bugging Seiya! 4L is in every single girl's dream, and I wouldn't let you ruin it!" Lucy pushed Serena.

Serena felt dizzy, the news about Michelle was shocking enough and now they were pushing her around. She felt herself loosing balance, falling backwards, when suddenly someone from behind held her.

Elisabeth and Lucy silenced, as they stared at the person in awe, while Serena turned to see who it was.

"What are you doing to her, I am telling you, SHE is <b>MY</b> girl!" said a furious Darien. He took his hands out of his pockets and pointed to the opposite direction.

"Now, get out of here before I get people to send you out!!" Lucy and Elisabeth glanced at the puzzled Serena in surprise as they quickly bowed and tumbled away.

"Who ASKED YOU to SAVE ME?!" Serena screamed, she still hadn't got over the shock and she was determined to blame everything on Darien Mason.

Darien stared wide eyed "I just SAVED your butt from those two, and you are still blaming me?!"

"WELL ITS ALL YOUR FAULT EVERYTHING STARTED BECAUSE OF YOU!!! You are pig headed with THOSE TINY PIG EYES! YOUR BRAIN IS SMALLER THEN A PIGEON'S GUTS AND YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE MOST HATED KINDS IN THE PSYCHOLOGICAL TEEEEEEEESSSSSTssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! Serena screamed, as she was totally out of control.

Darien just stared at her, his jaws opened then closed up again. He felt his heart been ripped into pieces but he didn't know why.

----------

"Ok, question six, what sort of girl do you like?

A, gentle and caring.

B, cute and innocent.

C. Strong and stubborn. "

Darien was sitting with a group of servants who were holding dozens of books labeled I.Q tests.

Darien sat impatiently and hesitated "C..." He said.

The servants read on "Question seven, what would be your reaction if you caught your girlfriend walking closely with a boy on the street? A..."

"What?! MY girlfriend walking on the street with a boy?! What are you people doing then? I don't pay you to wash my underwear!" Darien demanded.

The servants tensed "I am just reading out what the book is saying Mr Mason."

"Alright, alright, keep on reading!" Darien squealed with a wave.

"A, you go up to her and ask for an explanation.

B, you try to get her attention but do not make matter worse.

C, you ignore her first and you inquire her later on.

D, you really care about it but you can't do anything because you don't want anybody to know that you actually care.

Darien stared at his feet for a while and stammered "D..."

The servant flipped to the next page. "Ok, now you count up the score and here is the result!" He read the result silently and his face turned white.

"Um...Mr Mason...I suggest you to read this yourself...."

Darien took a look at the servant and grabbed the book from him impatiently. "What a wimp, can't even read!" He scanned through the passages as his eyes widened.

"What!!" Darien grabbed the book and was going to tear it when the servant stopped him "Don't get angry Mr Mason! There is advice on the next page. Darien blinked and stopped, he felt a sudden urge to change himself, however, as long as he could please Serena. So he fell down onto the chair and signed the servants to continue.

"First you can start your change from your appearance."

"What appearance? Aren't I cute enough!?" Darien death glared the Servant.

"Mr Mason! I am just reading out the..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know! So, how the hell do I change my appearance?!"

"You start with wearing affectionate clothes!"

-----------

Serena swung her handbags back and forth, she just came back from work and was walking on the street when she saw Seiya in front of her. Seiya was starring at a poster of one of the models in front of a shop.

He smiled warmly when he saw Serena, and Serena' s heartbeat increased 'That was the brightest smile I've seen from him!' She thought.

"Hi Seiya!"

"Hi Serena! Can you believe this! She is coming back!" Seiya said excitedly. Then he leaned down and gave Serena a light peck on the cheeks. Serena' s eyes widened. She felt herself trembling as he kissed her lightly on the cheeks.

Seiya waved at Serena and walked away, leaving Serena standing there, stunned.

-----------

Darien walked into the school grounds, his shirt was totally green, a bit shiny, even. In the front of the shirt was a huge Mickey Mouse smiling cheekily. Darien pulled on the too small shirt in embarrassment.

-----------

"Phew!" finally finished my FIRST chapter, that was really long!!! So what do you think? I know I have a lot of grammar problems so if any one want to be my editor please e-mail:

<b>UPDATE!:</b>

<b>Lavenderpup: Free-soul doesn't need an editor anymore cos' I'm here!</b>

Lick23great@yahoo.com.cn

Any suggestions please E-mail

angle_of_moon@hotmail.com

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

Everyone is welcome to spill your thoughts here!!!!!!

BYE BYE ^_^