Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sisters of the Moon ❯ 1: Twin ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"Calm down class!", the teacher shouted.
Everyone looked at him, wondering who the new student was. "I would like everyone to meet Tsuki.,"the teacher said.
Through the door came a girl with meantball pigtails, dirty dishwater blonde hair, and blue eyes. Everyone recognized her instantly. But wait? Serena was at the other end of the classroom.
"Hey!,"Serena looked surprised.
"Quiet Serena!,"Ami placed a finger to her lips.
"Tsuki is a foriegn exchanged student from America. Now, let's make this her best school year ever!,"the teacher showed Tsuki her seat.
The lesson continued and Serena had a twisted feeling in her stomach. The lunch bell rang and everyone rushed out to the cafeteria. Ami, Lita, Rei and Serena watched as Tsuki sat under a tree with a bag lunch."We should go say hi to her at least!,"Lita said.
"Yeah. Serena, you might as well ask why she looks like you.!,"Rei exclaimed.
"Okay.,"Serena walked over to her.
"Hi.",Serena smiled at the girl.
"Hello.,"Tsuki looked at Serena, curious.
"Why do you look like me?,"Serena asked awkwardly.
"I don't know.,"Tsuki stared, her eyes filled with no emotion.
"Lita!,"Rei could be heard shouting.
Tsuki and Serena igonred them. They stared into each other's eyes, and visions surrounded them. Tsuki and Serena were seen in the Moon Kingdom garden together. They were both wearing the same dress, but the men that held them were different. Prince Endymion was holding Tsuki, and his masked form was holding Serenity.
When the war had started, Prince Endymion had protected the wrong girl, thinking it was Tsuki. Queen Serenity had saved the wrong girl's soul, but who had saved it now? Another vision was shown with the masked form holding a silver crystal with a gold moon inside of it. He cast a spell on it and a body formed, but was reverted to Earth, where she was adopted. The scenes stopped suddenly.
"Whoa! What was that?,"Serena asked puzzled.
"Nevermind.,"Tsuki got up and left Serena staring.
"Well, what did she say?,"asked Ami.
"I'll tell you later.,"Serena said.
After school they met up at Serena's and then went shopping. "Luna, what do you know about me having a twin?,"Serena looked at the black cat.
"Nothing.,"Luna looked away guilty of something.
"You do too! Tell me!,"Serena demanded.
"Well,okay. You see, your mother was only expecting to have one daughter, but came out with two. Her name was Harmony. Prince Endymion fell in love with her, but you and his twin brother fell in deep love. During the confusion, Prince Endymion protected you, instead of her. She died unhappily. Why do you ask?,"Luna explained.
"She has been reawakened.,"Serena surprised Luna with her news.
"But she is dead!,"Luna faught back.
"Yeah, but the masked form reawoke her.,"Serena explained.
"How can that be?,"Luna asked.
"She goes to our school, her name is Tsuki.,"Serena spoke excitedly.
"Hey Serena, Tsuki means moon.,"Ami said.
"Yeah. She really is your twin.,"Lita exclaimed.
"But your hair coloring is different.,"Rei had noticed the difference.
"There were many differences between them! Tsuki is calm and quiet and Serena is loud and noisy.,"Ami countered.
"Wouldn't they both be Sailor Moon then?,"Lita asked Luna
"Well, since Tsuki was left behind she will be stronger.,"Luna explained.
Serena looked at the others, she was evidently the weakest link, and not to mention not Darien's destined wife.
Their communicators went off beeping like mad. They checked the location and once there they transformed. Tuxedo Mask was wondering where the official trouble was, and then he saw Sapphire come out of the darkness, a black crystal in his hand.
"You will not interfere now Sailor Moon!,"he lifted the black crystal above his head.
"I don't think so!,"a voice came from behing him.
He turned and saw Tsuki standing there. He looked back at Sailor Moon confused. "Moon planet power, make-up!,"Tsuki shouted, and crescent moons surrounded her.
She was bathed in a pink light and her body turned transparent, her heart glowing. A brooch appeared on her chest, gold and glimmering. Her outfit was exactly like Sailor Moon's.
"In the name of the moon I shall punish you!,"she shouted.
"Hey, that's my line!,"Sailor Moon shouted at her.
"Let me guess, my boyfriends yours too?,"the new Sailor Moon looked at Tuxedo Mask.
"What are you talking about?,"he didn't know wich one was the true Sailor Moon.
"Guess I'll have to defeat both of you!,"Sapphire still held the black crystal above his head.
"No you wont!,"the Sailor Moons said together.
Sapphire began to generate power from an unknown source. "Tiara activation!,"she threw her tiara at him.
It didn't phase him one bit. "Let me try.,"Sailor Moon's double said.
"Crescent Moon Tiara Blast!"
She threw her tiara at him, but this time it was trailed by crescent moons at hyper speed. He fell backward. The crystal hit the ground. "Moon crystal purify!,"the double screamed.
The black crystal was overcome by white light. Sailor Moon stared at her double,"Who are you?"
"I am Sailor Moon.,"the double answered back.
"No you're not!,"Sailor Jupiter shouted at her.
"Sailor Jupiter! She is the main Sailor Moon!"Luna yelled at them.
"I have to go!,"the double said calmly.
She changed back into Tsuki, and began to walk away. Tuxedo Mask placed his hand on her shoulder and memmories filled his mind. He saw her and him sitting by a lake watching the stars, and his arm around her. He took his hand away shocked by what he had seen. Tsuki continued walking as if she hadn't noticed. Sailor Moon watched as the look on Tuxedo's face turned from astonishment to love as he watched her. "Tuxedo Mask?"
He stared at Sailor Moon now understanding that he couldn't be with her. "Sailor Moon, I am sorry but I can no longer be with you.,"his voice was now filled with sorrow.
"What do you mean?,"she squealed with terror.
She looked for Tsuki, but she had already dissappeared. Sailor Venus tried to calm Sailor Moon as she began to cry. Tuxedo Mask dissappeared, but in his place was the unknown masked figure. "What are you doing here?,"Sailor Jupiter asked crudely.
"I am here to reclaim my love.,"he looked at Sailor Moon.
"What do you mean?,"Sailor Mercury looked confused.
"She knows what I mean.,"he replied not taking his eyes off her.
"Who are you?,"she asked him.
"I am the guardian of the moon kingdom.,"his cape billowed in the breeze.
"Well, she's kinda depressed so why don't you come back later?,"Sailor Venus told him.
He stood there watching them as they turned to leave. Sailor Moon walked unhappily as she thought about Tuxedo Mask. Luna and Artemis followed silently.
~Next Day~
"Class we have another new student. I would like you all to meet Toshi.,"the teacher brought in a boy that looked exactly like Darien.
Serena looked up, now interested. Tsuki looked up, but no emotion crept into her face. Darien had tried to avoid Serena all day. At lunch Darien met up with Tsuki under one of the trees. Toshi sat under the same tree as them. Serena, Lita, Mina, Ami and Rei watched them. Toshi made eyecontact with Serena, but then looked away.
"Hey Ami, what does Toshi mean?,"Rei asked.
"It means mirror image.,"Ami replied.
"Hey Serena, I think you and Toshi should try going out. He must be the same as Darien.,"Lita tried to cheer her up.
Serena's eyes brightened then. Everyone was surprised by her sudden action. Their communicators went off. Tsuki and Serena made sudden eye contact and knew each other's minds.
~At the Temple~
Sailor Moon, the Sailor Moon double, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mars and Sailor Venus all appeared at the temple. Standing in the court yard was Queen Beryl. "Hello Sailor Scum! I have come myself to defeat you!,"she cackled.
Sailor Mercury and Sailor Venus stepped foreward. "No you wont! Venus love me chain!"
Sailor Venus attacked with a whip of hearts. Queen Beryl grabbed it and sucked all of her energy out. She fell to the ground. "Mercury bubbles!"
Sailor Mercury attacked her with powerful blue bubbles the size of large beach balls. Queen Beryl deflected this attack and Mercury went crashing to the ground, dazed.
Sailor Mars now stepped foreward. "Mars fireball blast!"
Bright balls of flame flew at Beryl, but she deflected this, sending Mars down the hall and into a wall. "Jupiter thunder crash!"
Jupiter's attack was absorbed by Beryl making her stronger. She attacked Jupiter with a powerful blow, damaging her on the spot. "Now the twins stand alone.,"she said in a raspy voice.
"Sailor Moon we have to combine our attack!,"the double shouted.
"Okay!,"Sailor Moon answered.
Tuxedo Mask and the guardian appeared to help. The guardian held tightly to Sailor Moon's arms facing her, and Tuxedo Mask did the same to the double. "Moon crystal imprisonment power!,"they shouted in the same voice.
They were changed to princesses and their princes stood before them. Princess Serenity and Princess Harmony were both alike except for their hair. On Harmony's forehead was the silver crystal jewel, and on Serenity's forehead was the gold crystal jewel. Their bodies became transparent and their hearts glowed, one silver the other gold. Gold and silver crescent moons covered Queen Beryl surrounding her, imprisoning her for all eternity. After the attack was perfected, Serena, Tsuki, Darien, Toshi, Ami, Rei, Mina and Lita stood together.
Darien and Tsuki kissed happily while Serena and Toshi embraced. They all understood that they all had to fight together. Old relationships were new once again.
~The End~