Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Smart Moon ❯ Part #2 - "An Gaming Affair" ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Smart Moon
Part #2 - "An Gaming Affair"
by Dr. Thinker
 
Queen Beryl eyed Jadeite with the evil purple eye. She was relaxed. This was the first time any Spectron had face a Sailor Knight since the end of the Silver Galaxy Era.
 
Queen Beryl said, "What ever you do, Jadeite. Please, Eliminate Sailor Moon from Earth!"
 
Jadeite nodded, "It will be done. I have a sent up a plan to do that and gather energy for the Shadow Earth Kingdom."
 
Queen Beryl said, "Then do it."
 
-CR-
 
Cassie Rent was walking down the sidewalk. Her test school from the previous week was in the A+, much to Ms. Patrick Brimstone's surprise. Cassie fingered the Moon Prism locket on her fake pearl necklace. This locket allowed her to transform into Sailor Moon, the Jeweled Sailor Knight of Love and Justice.

She saw Alex Rose and Andrew Crown talking. It's seems that Alex had a van from his delivery company.
 
Alex said, "This is strange title for a table-top, Dark Earth?"
 
Andrew said, "This might be someone's homage to the White Wolf's World of Darkness RPG."
 
Alex said, "They seems to a old statue for this game."
 
Cassie replied, "I hate dark games."
 
Andrew said, "You play a Lawful Evil character in your second "Dungeon and Dragon" RPG game.
 
Cassie said, "The only person who knew that was the Game Master, but he was dressed as a dragon at the time."
 
Andrew said with a smile, "That dragon was me."
 
Cassie was floored, she knew Andrew Crown was a good Game Master, didn't this surprised her as much.
 
-CR-
 
War Report #2
 
 
It's been few odd since Luna muttered something about a plot from the "Shadow Earth Kindgom". Luna has been bugging the living moonlights to one of the BOOKS, but the Dark Earth RPG is so popular right now, it makes the sell of the Transformers toy during the 1980s look like a small drizzle of rain.
 
Luna has found where Central Control is hiding a Sailor Knight HQ.. He under a old "Crescent Computers" factory. Luna is a little more annoyed at the oddball passwords that CC sends her way. I teased Luna about hiding her things in her valley of no sunshine---but she claims that her crescent sign on her forehead is where the item come from. It's sounds more logical then the rear end.
 
 
Cassie Rent
a.k.a Sailor Moon.
 
 
-SEK-
 
Jadeite was in his energy collection room for the second time in a month. Jadeite was smiling--the energy from his "Dark Earth" RPG doing was doing of good job. Zoyitice was so surprised as the amount of energy, she become her dark yellow blob form--but Zoyitice soon turned into flowers and then removed into her human-like shape--though more female that Jadeite would like to care about. A few days, Nephrite dropped some research of Earth on Queen Beryl's lap--or more fact--near the feet of Queen Beryl. Queen Beryl has discovered Earth had really changed since the fail of the Silver Galaxy Era.
 
A familiar voice said, "Dargona, here. No sign of the Sailor Moon, but I kept my eye open."
 
Jadeite said, "If she does, drestory her."
 
Dargona nodded.
 
-CR-
 
Cassie said, "No luck, Luna. I told Andrew that I was hunting down Alex for a talk about the Dark Earth RPG he delivered. Andrew was pretending to a stuck-up jerk though--so I decide to look into College Game Network."
 
Luna remarked, "Sounds like a internet website."
 
Cassie said, "Yes. It's the biggest pirating of books network in Sol Island, but they changed the secret logic and secret password. You have to be college age person to get in.
 
Luna asked, "How do you know?"

Cassie replied with a sigh, "Accidently downloaded every related to Season 1 of "Cartoon Action Hour" from in. Andrew didn't complain--and allowed me to print them out using his computer."
 
Luna said, "Well, I think I have a idea."
 
-CR-
 
Luna said, "Hello, Control Center."
 
Control Center said, "Password For Voice Check: Please"
 
Luna said, "Love Is The Symbol of the Moon"
 
Control Center asked, "What's up?"

Cassie remarked, "Shadow Earth Kingdom Business."

Control Center asked with a human-like gulp, "Sailor Moon?"
 
Cassie said, "Correct. We need some computer help. I need to hack into a college age pirate network to download a copy of Dark Earth RPG."
 
Control Center said, "I'm going to work on it."
 
Cassie and Luna passed for 20 minutes, when Control Center spoke, "Check, the paper I just printed out. I took a look at the Dark Earth RPG, and it is a Shadow Earth Kingdom plot. In the RPG, you play as Energy Collectors who do need things--the major annoyances seems to someone's crazy mythical version of Sailor Knights. If you play this RPG, you energy gets taken out--and straight to the Shadow Earth Kingdom."

Cassie said, "So where's the Dark Earth RPG's HQ."
 
Control Center replied, "It's on the paper."
 
Cassie said, "Good. MOON PRISM POWER!"
 
-SM-
 
The building was strange dark building to far from Control Center's hideout. The door open--a beautiful woman appeared.
The beautiful woman replied, "Who in the Shadow Earth Kindgom are you?"
 
Sailor Moon replied, "The Shadow Earth should never ruin any games--electric, board or paper. I am Sailor Moon. The Jewel Champion of Love and Justice. On behalf of the Moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil. And that means you!"
 
The beautiful woman become a large sliver dragon with dark gray wings.

Dargona roared, "Dargona is going to kill you. "
 
Dargona unleashed a breath of fire, forcing Sailor Moon to jump.
 
Sailor Moon said, "Moon Taira Magic!"
 
Dargona grabbed the tiara--and drestory it.
 
Sailor Moon yelled, "NOT MY TAIRA!"
 
Just then a streak of red light appeared. The red light had come from a beautiful red rose. Standing on widow ledge above her was a man dressed in a black top hat, white half mask, and a full tuxedo suit.
 
The man said as he jumped down, "The game of life has no manuals for it--but try to do your best at it."

The man kissed Sailor Moon on the check--much to Sailor Moon's embarrassment--then began a fight with Dargona. Dargona was fighting and ended buried under a pile of books, leaving her dragon-like mouth opened wide.
 
The man said, "Now do it."
 
Sailor Moon touched her forehead--a little surprise to find her tiara back. "Moon Taira Magic!"

This time, the Moon Taira Magic entered Dargona's mouth-and then familiar yellow light appeared, then pile of gray dust appear and disappear as quickly as it had appear. The store also disappeared.
 
The man asked, "Three questions only."
 
Sailor Moon asked, "Who are you?"
 
The man asked, "Call me Tuxedo Mask."

Sailor Moon replied, "Where did you come from?"

Tuxedo Mask asked, "I wish I knew."
 
Sailor Moon asked, "Why did you save my hide?"
 
Tuxedo Mask replied, "I'm not allowing any Shadow Earth Kindgom to ruin the peace of the Earth. Your three questions are up, so good-bye for now, Sailor Moon."
 
-C-
 
Cassie had returned to her home. Luna arrived a little bit before Cassie's bedtime. Cassie remarked, "I think I have Racer X."
 
Luna asked, "What do you mean?"
 
Cassie said, "I got saved by a mystery man called Tuxedo Mask."
 
Luna replied, "Why did he save you?"
 
Cassie said, "Quote-'I'm not allowing any Shadow Earth Kindgom to ruin the peace of the Earth'-End Quote." '
 
Luna replied, "Sounds familiar--but I'm can't place a face to it."

Cassie said, "Night, Luna."

Luna replied, "Night, Cassie."
 
-THE END-
 
Now, this is the first time, we had a force appearance of Tuxedo Mask for this version. I won't mention the identity of Tuxedo Mask until later. Or explain the meaning of Cassie Rent's name until reach a later episode--but when a new Sailor Knight appears, I will explain the meaning of my name for them.
 
For now, I letting Cassie Rent and Luna rest.
 
Logging off,
Dr. Thinker